Digimon Digimon Roleplay!!!

mistymaydawngo posted on Oct 04, 2011 at 09:26PM
You can be any digimon character you want!!! you can make up your own to!!

Name:samantha

Partner:terriermon

Spirit evouloution aracionmon (human) orenamon (beast) (I made tghose up)

Digimon 388 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 388

বছরখানেক আগে darktheheghog said…
Hikari: *shakes her head and looks around still a bit scared* wh-who's th-there?
বছরখানেক আগে dargox said…
all ??? Digimon: ~comes out surrounding hikari and only their red glowing eyes shine out in the dark~ we r!

X-devimon: ~steps out a digiportal saying~ r u hikari?
বছরখানেক আগে guilmon2149 said…
takato: hikari get back
guilmon: WHO ARE YOU?
Hikari: *steps back a bit* y-yes wh-who a-are y-you
X-devimon: i'm x-devimon and these r my friends virus exveemon, x-flamdarmon, x-stingmon, and virus wargreymon. Now hikari come with us befor thing get really bad.
Hikari: *stands tall* w-why sh-should i-i c-come w-with y-you *gets in a fighting stance*
mischievous
X-devimon: cause if u don't...~makes hold-screen showing the digi-egg island~...then all these digi-eggs will get a virus which will turn them all evil in time and I belive these digi-eggs on screen belong to humans who live in your home town.
Hikari: *her eyes widen* w-what *bites her lips and stops getting in a fighting stance* a-alright i-i'll g-go w-with y-you j-just p-please d-dont d-do a-anything t-to th-them
mischievous
X-devimon: ~evily smiles~ well aren't u a good girl but befor we go I want u to knock him out ~points to takato~ and smash your digivice.
Hikari: w-what n-no
mischievous
X-devimon: heh, heh allright but it will be your fault went your town becomes a pile of rocks and dead bodys.
Hikari: *bites her lips and looks at Takato and her digivice then closes her eyes* s-sorry T-Takato *whacks Takato on the head very hard and then crushes her digivice*
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
mischievous
X-devimon: ~evil laughs~ good now right this way. ~waves his arm and a digiport opens and all his team go in first~
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Hikari: *looks back at the house and then walks into the portal*
*next morning with the gang*
Dex: ~still sleeping in his room with blare next to him~ -.-zzzZzzz
Blare: -.- zzzZzzz
Tai: ~shareing a room with matt, tk, patamon, izzy, and tentamon~ -.- zzzZzzz
Sora & mimi: ~shareing a room with kari~ -.-zzzZzzz
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
John: *wakes up and yawns then looks around* Hikari? *gets up and looks around the house* Hikari where are you? *starts panicing* HIKARI!
Matt: *hears John and gets up and walks over to him* yo dude whats wrong?
John: *grabs Matt by the shoulders panicing very much* HIKARI IS MISSING THATS WHATS WRONG
Matt: she might be in the barn
John: well lets go check
Matt: oh alright
*John and Matt walk over to the barn and takes a look around*
John: she's not around here
Matt: hey Matt look i found her digivice *picks up hikari's crushed digivice*
John: *panics some more*
surprise
Tai: ~hears noise from the barn and get up~ uh..what's with all noise. ~start heading to the barn but runs into vulpixmon in her training form in hallway~ WHAT THE F***!? Vulpixmon when did u de-digivole?

(btw do u have a in-training form for vulpixmon?)
(yeah i do)
Foxmon: i dont know i just suddenly transformed into my in-training form besides come on lets see whats going on in the barn
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
hmmm
Tai: right! ~picks up foxmon and runs to the barn and see john crying with hikari's broken digivice, takato passed out, and matt leaning on a pillar looking sad~ hu...what the heck happen here?
Matt: Hikari has gone missing
John: we tried to find her but so much no luck at all the only thing Matt found was her broken digivice
Tai: ~looks at the digivice~ hmmm....hey maybe izzy can fix hikari's digivice and try to find out happen to it then from there we can look for more clues.

*mean while at x-devimon's base*

X-devimon: ~steps out if the portal with hikari next to him saying~ aaaaahhhh here we r my home the wifi network!
Hikari: *sighs looking down at the ground*
mischievous
X-devimon: awww r u sad, well u won't be after this....~he snap and the fouth digimon of his team grab hikari and strap her a metal table~
Hikari: w-what th-the h-heck *tries to struggle* l-let m-me g-go
(ok befor we move on with the rp, can u tell me what will happen if hikari power is unleashed? So that way I don't mess up your plot for her.)
(when Hikari's powers are unleashed she will turn to her Dark self she wont be shy or good anymore she would be evil and try to destroy everything that gets in her way and her powers are that she can transform into any Digimon and also she can make up her own powers but if your like thinking of unleashing Hikari's power you can also make it like controling Hikari so her powers dont get out of hand ya know)
takato: GUYS, HIKARI WAS KIDNAPPED BY A DIGION CALLED X-DEVIMON. WE HAVE TO SAVE HER, NOW!!!!! we need to contact gennai, i need to ask him something important,
John: who's gennai?
Matt: you don't know who gennai is
John: nope me and Hikari has never met that person
Matt: maybe you'll meet him when we contact him
(can you be Gennai it's been ages since I watched digimon I forgot how he acts like digimon doesn't come on where I live anymore)
(ok)
takato: i will contact him 'gennai, its takato
gennai: ah yes hello takato, what is the problem
takato: is it possible to make another digivice?
gennai: why yes i belive so
takato: good, hikari was forced to smash hers
*mean while at X-devimon base*

X-devimon: not intill we unleash the true u ~grabs hikari ankel were her digi-brith mark is~ aw I see the your seal is loseing power but broken.
Hikari: *takes her Ankle back and kick X-Devimon in the face*
angry
X-devimon: grrr y u!! ~quickly grabs her ankle hard and then stabs a needle with a dark color water into her mark~ this will take care of your seal mark for good!! ~he injects the shoot into her~
Hikari: *she gasps in pain and then winches as the seal mark started to fade a bit and then her eyes started to form into demon like eyes as the digi-birth mark started to grow up from her legs like vines*
(i forgot to mention that in the middle of those three lines pointing outwards is a rose like birthmark and when the seal is broken vines grows out of it)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Hikari: *she gasps in pain and then winches as the সীল mark started to fade a bit and then her eyes
X-devimon: ~takes the needle and ask in a evil tone~ so hikari how do feel now?
(oh kinda like sasuke in naruto! Right?)
(yeah)
Hikari: i feel better then i was before *her hands glow black and then touches the strap and it breaks then does the same with all the others and they all break then jumps down from the table* stupid straps *folds her arms*
smirk
X-devimon: heh, heh sorry about that your old form seem to had some of your power, so the straps were to hold her down intell we unleashed u from the weaking and now u must repay me for awakeing the true u.
Hikari: pfft sorry but i dont "repay" anyone *her hands glow a black aura and she lifts X-Devimon using her powers* the only thing i do is destroy and if you try to piss me off then i'll destroy you
X-devimon: ok i understand what your powers can do and that's y my master virusmon wants you. So can u put me ~points down~ so I can talk to u about job where u can destroy all the stuff u want?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Hikari: *drops X-Devimon then looks at the strains of her hair* what the heck why is my hair blonde i thought it was black ugh
X-devimon: hmmm....oh yeah I think went x-myotismon try to tap your power while keeping u in weak form he must have recode your data to match that of an angewomon.

(hey lets add the royal knights digimon and some random (good) x-body digimon to show the conflic that virusmon has cause)
(hey thats not a bad idea! but cause why?)
(howzabout my guilmon turns into an x guilmon?)
(Ask Dargox that it seems like a good idea to me)
(hey dargox, should my guilmon become an x guilmon during battle,or the x antibody could infect guilmon when he is protecting someone)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
(yeah sure!)
(cool, we need to decide when it will happen)
(ok well have u seen digimon x evoulsion on youtube? cause i'm going off of that.)
(no)
(well then go to youtube and check it out ok?)