Rosario+Vampire অনুরাগী Club All the Information আপনি need on Capu3 of Rosario+Vampire.

benevolence posted on Jan 21, 2012 at 05:03AM
Because myself along with a few others were attacked in our previous forum we split off and created this, luckily we were the top contributors to this other forum. Now they are left with nothing and this forum will give everyone who finds it, the best knowledge to a Capu3 of R+V.

Rosario+Vampire অনুরাগী Club 9722 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7201-7250 of 9722

বছরখানেক আগে GowPro55 said…
Hey hey guys! How's everyone day going? Mine is going great! But sadly the end of the weekend is here ): but oh well!
@Kiilmee: Oh well I hope everything goes well for you bro!
Tonight I'm gonna start reading the Naruto manga, well hopefully I'll be able to finish it soon because I have ALOT of other manga's I want to read.
বছরখানেক আগে stackrates said…
doubt there was much info on these last 2 pages so cba to read, been away this weekend :/ so yeah misseda a bit
বছরখানেক আগে Leegh229 said…
@Gowpro Hope you can read fast cause there's over 600 chapters in the Naruto manga (and its still ongoing) :/
Alright guys well I'm heading to sleep soon after I finish this chapter of the Naruto manga, so I'll talk to you guys tomorrow.
Now a word from Sarah.
Guys the next chapter of the Moon Night bwook/manga is coming out after thanks giving!! so look out for that! and awso a new charwater is introduced! so stay tuned Bai bai see ya in Moon Night!!! Sarah.
বছরখানেক আগে kiillmee said…
@GowPro55 i douth youll manage to finish naruto soon :D.Anyways thanks dode becouse atm my familys bugget is realy messed up :(. And yay the new part of Moon Night is comming out finaly.... at thanks giving....umm when is that?
Anyways good morning/afternoon/..... to you all.
বছরখানেক আগে dognick said…
big smile
Thanksgiving is in 3 days
@dognick tnx mate :D
Kill np man
@dognick :D.
Good morning/afternoon/.... to all.
What's up people how are u all doing today?
smile
im good how are u doggy
im ok u?
In good thanks for asking
HEY GUYS!!!!!!!!! HOW EVERYONE DOIN???? I'M DOING GREAT ALMOST FINISHED WITH MOON NIGHT! <(which explains why I'm so excited). AND I THINK I MIGHT BR ABLE TO SIGN UP FOR THE NEW WEBSITE FINALLY!!!
Alright guys I signed up for the new website so yeah if anyone want's to talk please head to the new website! The link is on page 285 so please sign up for it. I don't want anyone to be left behind, now I'm not leaving FanPop for good because my story is posted on here so yeah, if anyone is still reading my story (besides Kiillmee). Then you will have to come here for the story. Oh and one more thing, on Christmas morning I'll have a special surprise for everyone (:
big smile
@GowPro55 yay i love surprises.
Good morning/afternoon/.... to you all.
LOL no one comented 24 hours ?
Good morning/afternoon/.... to you all.
Haha half the page is filled up with people saying good morning/ afternoon/ how's everyone doing XD
Sorry i haven't been posting kiillmee, tbh i got nothing interesting to talk about but you can start the convo with anything you want.
@Leegh229 nah npbs mate i was just bafled by the fact no one have posted anything a hoal day :D
Guys the second chapter of Moon Night is out! Give it a look guys tell me what you think comment below it and tell me if you hate it fI you love it! Also if ANYONE wants to work on this with me let me know, you don't have to draw just have to come up with ideas and pitch them to me, so basically like a... Assistant? But yeah if anyone wants to join in on Moon Night let me know! Thank you and BAI BAI
Now a quick word from Sarah.
Hi guys! I just wanted to say that the third chapter of Moon Night will be awhile so be patient! Awsol be sure to help GowPwo with the series so it can be better so I can become more popular! (: Bai Bai and Happy thanks givwing! Sarah.
বছরখানেক আগে Nova14X said…
Hey guys whats up :D
burps*
Hey guys !!!
@stackrates Behave yourself yong man:D.
Hey guys,
Nova where the hell have you been XD
Hey guys good/morning/afternoon/....to all.
smile
Hey guys im pretty sure thats the song used on the youtube video that brought the majority of us here :P Kurumu's a sexy naughty bitchy i cant remember the name lol
বছরখানেক আগে Nasdark said…
@stackrates 100% True xD
@Stack Spot on :)
My new mat
 My new mat
sad
Sorry my iPod wouldn't save the image so I had to send it to my email and capture the screen
@stackrates Yep your prety right.
@dognick I love it :D.
Good morning/afternoon/blah blah guys.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
@Dognick Looks great :)
kill mee that picutre looks wrong and dognick very nice mat, this is my er its not a mouse mat its what u put paper on cus it feel wierd just writing on a table if that makes sense
 kill mee that picutre looks wrong and dognick very nice mat, this is my er its not a মাউস mat its wh
বছরখানেক আগে emoboycry01 said…
Ah Neon Genesis Evangelion the ending to there last movie was absolutely horrible they could've done better
My mat is for card games to be played on like yugioh and shit
বছরখানেক আগে darknightshadow said…
>.>

<.<

soooo........
WHO MISSED ME???
I did dark what were ur doing this whole time?
Oh you know, the usual. Watchin anime, killin zombies, scouting japan for a secret invasion that doesnt exist.
@dark Poof! A dark has appeared :D Good to see ya back man. Soo is ragemode 2013 still happening?
@dark YAY your back and you haven died im so happy :D.No seriously man i thought you gorgot about us.
Goood morning/afternoon/.... to ya all.
Forget you guys? I dont even think thats possible. I really dont. Anyways, to answer your question leegh, i dont know what invasion plan in order to force gonzo into continuing their greatest anime ever.
DARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where you been buddy?!?!? I MISSED YOU WE ALL MISSED YOU INCLUDING KIILLMEE!!!!! How ya been dark? I've been good, by the way I have a special surprise on Christmas morning for everyone just wanted to let ya know. (: So how's everyone else been? I've been good been working hard on that surprise for you guys and been working on Moon Night chapter 3. Which speaking of Moon Night, has anyone else besides Killmee read it? Because it seems like he's the only giving feed back.
Also I'm coming back to FanPop. It seems like there's more chatting in here then the fan website so yeah...
I get a surprise on christmas, gonzo gets a surprise in february.... ahh... gotta love da holidays.
So guys I found out one of my uncles friends lives in Japan so I'm trying to get accepted at a university in Japan to go study game design if I move to Japan Ill go kick Gozo in the ass for not making another season yet.
If my op goes smoothly, the front door should be an ash pile, all of their pencils should be stolen, all blackmailable information copied, and various r+v character names should be written all over their walls before you even think about buying that plane ticket.
Lmao that's gonna be good
@GowPro55 Thats not right there is me, Killme ,Kill we all read your manga:D.
@dark DONT EVER LEAVE US AGAIN. youll be able to see whats left of Gonzo after the surprise:D.
@dognick Look on the plus side
Good morning/afternoon/... to you all.
Edit: FML my laptop broke down and now i have nothing o play games on ;(.Adleast i still have my car.... *realizes*... but its broken 2. Im the unlukyest guy on erth.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Too bad cyber monday was yesterday and you cant get a laptop now. :p