Rosario Vampire Will There Be A Season 3?

nmc400 posted on Dec 27, 2008 at 12:12AM
i wanna know if theres a season 3, im gunna one sad panda bear if there isn't
save

Rosario Vampire 20307 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 951-1000 of 20307

বছরখানেক আগে Namorock said…
o please don't make me do what i did 3 months ago, i think this time I'm mainly going to just link them rather than describe every one like last, i have a feeling you can read their description and get a decent idea.
বছরখানেক আগে 2Pain4 said…
surprise
lol-decent list
বছরখানেক আগে Lelouch000 said…
surprise
holy crap! I dont think that does it justice 2pain4. That is a huge list
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Robis said…
surprise
OMG! That is one freaking BIG list.
I like the last text "...i have watched so far."
What will that list look like after a year from now?
idk haven't gone looking for more still got some left
বছরখানেক আগে silentassasin said…
laugh
THATS IT!!!NAMAROCK you are greatest informant alive.i guess ill start from the top of the list and then work my way down.this might take a while.lol.
বছরখানেক আগে Buddha_2 said…
*** JAW DROPS *** holy shit wtf have you been doing. i mean i don't know how long that would take to watch but i dont even think you could finish that many animes in 2 months even if you skipped eating and sleeping. lol well its probably possible i looked at this list and it is mad impressive but all so think its funny whether Namorock knows it or not most of the animes, even the ones that say they are rated for everyone have an ecchi version, don't ask me how i know, or what site i found this out at on here, for fear of children running over the link. if you want my link to a lists of Ecchi Pm me and ill try and help you out. personally i like all animes but Ecchi are the best especially uncensored cause you know half of the shit will never happen to you. besides the fact the Nose bleeders are even funnier this way; and i just keep laughing XD.

Also i would add my own list of anime because its also impressive, but i don't have links because i dnld it all and watch it again later or give it to a friend so he can make amv's. but sadly last week my terrabite drive broke with over 200 gigabytes of anime on it; and 40 gigabytes of movies DX. so ill have to wait till i get it repaired before i can put up my list.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Synned_Ghoul said…
holy shit. thats a HUGE list. how long did it take you to watch all of that!?!
that list must have taken a good portion out of your life to watch
বছরখানেক আগে Robis said…
My friend made up a funny sentence: "If you think that your addicted to something, you haven't seen Namorock's anime list" (Its ment as a joke)
I personally watch anime because I have nothing better to do on rainy days. My list contains of 3 anime. All the other time I spend with friends, riding my bike (Street/Park MTB forever XP) or sleeping- thats the most important things I do, so not much time for anime.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Robis said…
Just finished watching To-Love-Ru and my first thoughts were: "WTF did I just watch?" What I want to say is that it is not bad, its actually good but the Rito character is quite a dumbass- come on, honestly can't you choose between two girls, its not that hard, at least for me it wouldn't of been.

The whole story was very well planed(except the ending- that sucked soooo much)it had the element that you want to watch it more and mere, as the episodes pass. Yeah overall I would give it a 8/10 but thats only my opinion.
Although I'm not sure whether I will watch the OVA because its kind of sick- at least the first episode was- at first I thought that it was some kind of Pervy version, although I'm still wondering if it isn't. Maybe others consider that normal.

Ok, thats my thoughts, I just wanted to write this so that someone would know what to expect of it and to keep up a conversation.
Anyway, bye everyone, till the next time.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
smile
First of all Robis, To Love Ru was meant to be an Ecchi(perverted sense of humor in which the upper part of the body is sometimes naked). so yes its meant to be perverted, and very Ecchi( to those of us that know what this word means if i got the basic definition wrong please correct me). also usually the Ova to a series is more perverted that the actual series, unless its a continuation like Clannad, in the Afterstory it was meant to be perverted but not an Ecchi sense, more like a humorous sense, i mean what girl do you know would scream at her father " we live together now, so we can sleep together"( i died of laughter at this, because it was just to good how the father reacted). but Clannad was not meant to be perverted in the sense of an Ecchi but more in the sense of Perverted humor. the problem is that most writers of animes think that sex is all this generation thinks about, not even the story line.
anime is merely something to calm me after dealing with work all day......
বছরখানেক আগে Danman2327 said…
Isn't KissXsis the family incest one?
they're not related by blood so technically no
cool
Lol] ecchi is the 21st century choice ~huh~
বছরখানেক আগে Robis said…
@Buddha
Thanks for the explanation, at least now I know that its ment to be like that, not just my over-imagination. Where I come from we have an expression: "Kas ir par daudz, tas ir par skādi" (translation) "What is too much, is not good" In my language its sounds better. XP Anyway what I wanted to say is that I agree with you, that the story it self could use more thinking in it, sadly I see that this is not the only one thats like this.

So yeah, I've done that, on to the next one.
For some strange reason I've come to like this Ecchi kind of anime- probably its for the humor, sexiness and humors fits well together, at least in my opinion- yeah humor *looking in another direction* just joking its the humor. Of course too much is bad because you loose the whole idea of normality. Although its ment to be something unreal.
Ok, confused my self there.
Not much to say really, except one thing: Can anyone make a list of the good Ecchi anime? The reason of asking is that theres a lot of them and I find the taste that others have for this type of anime is very suitable for me. Plus the experience of others can tell which are the good ones and which are the bad ones.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
my list contains is filled full of romance and ecchi thats all there is in there and some psychological as well.
বছরখানেক আগে Lelouch000 said…
I find that echhi is the most entertaining ergo its most popular.
ok i just finished watching to love ru and i silent assasin states that it is the weirdest but funniest anime ive watched thus far.exept maybe FLCL is possibly funnier
did you watch love hina yet? that one is pretty good
বছরখানেক আগে Robis said…
I decided to watch "Shuffle"
And I must say its very good- the story is VERY well planed, the humor and emotional scenes are very well harmonized- overall 10/10 but thats for now.
I just felt the need to inform- don't ask why because I'm not sure my self.
I strongly suggest Clannad and it's sequel the after story, and then Kanon which is similar to it, idk if you guys know what a kanon is, it's merely a musical term if your wondering. think row row row your boat with parts of a choir starting in different time intervals.
i never finished clannad actually. its hard to find ones that aren't on megavideo or make my compute loud with loading noise
hey Namorock im in on that one with you, Clannad is a very good sad yet funny anime. so is the afterstory but episode 16 and 21 pissed me off if you know what i mean cause it was like wtf, i mean my friend who probly has watched hundreds of animes was like WTF THAT DID NOT JUST HAPPEN!!. but it was serierosly saddening. but i have to say one anime that keeps popping up in my head is Frontier Macross, i like the music in it and it has a good story line; ive watched it 2 or 3 times now. also i think its episode 21 i cant remember last time i watched clannad afterstory was at christmas time.
just to tell you guys now, do not recommend mecha and a good deal of the space shit stories i can't stress that enough mecha always turns out to be this fucking retarded power ranger lets go touch some penis in my barn Bullshit, sci-fi perhaps if its "GOOD" like ergo proxy something along the lines of that.
surprise
Namorock have you watched Macross Frontier before because its nothing like power rangers, but yes i know what u mean when you say that the space sci fi animes sometimes suck ive tried watching a few but this is the only one that caught my eye, so i do have to recomend it, plus personally i think the music in it is good but that might just be because im in band and i listen to music all the time; wheather its speakers or in my head i always have a tune going(itunes list has over 2000, songs plus countless music videos -.-).
বছরখানেক আগে Robis said…
This might be totally off-topic but I just have the biggest curiosity.
What kind of music do you listen to? What band or DJ or whatever? Whats your favorite song?
I'm asking this to all of you.

To be honest, I will start. I don't actually have a favorite band but my favorite songs are:
Suicide Silence - Unanswered
Bleed for Within - Servants of Divinity
Bring me the horizon - Pray for Plagues

I expect that the majority will think that this is too hard, or even think that I must be retarded to listen to something like this but who cares, I just want to see what "you" like to listen to.

Again, I say that this is only my curiosity, theres no actual reason why I'm asking. Except, I'M FREAKING OUT OF MY MIND, DAMN ITS SO FUCKING BORING HERE(where I live), Summer please come quicker. Right, a little mental break down.....
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
wait, are all of you in school? more or less high school, perhaps grade school?

and to answer your question i listen to w/e it doesn't matter for me, i listen to w/e the people I'm around listen to.
high school.
hey guys. today or tomorrow might be the last day for a while that i can talk during the week. at school i cant get past page 8 or 9, and my friend has to give the laptop ive been using back to RCC where he got it from. i've asked buddha to keep me updated w/messages, and if a fight breaks out again, i'll high-tail my ass across town to the public library to try to break it up, so behave everyone, please!
@Robis; my fav songs/bands are

3OH!3 - Richman
3OH!3 - Dont trust me
3OH!3 - Starstrukk
Jaison Derulo - In My Head

mind you, this is just off the top of my head.
বছরখানেক আগে Robis said…
laugh
I'm in High school. More precisely the Tenth class- ten years in school. Still, summers almost there, my summer vacation starts in the 29th of May- almost there. Although the summer is so near the teachers go like crazy and put on massive essays and other random annoying homework- pisses me off just thinking about it, thats the reason why I've been writing my weird questions..... that and the fact that I have nothing better to do.
I seriously have to learn how to write my thoughts shortly.
High School Junior

I listen to Rise Against a lot. They're a great band
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
@Danman; awsome band.
sophmore, same as you robis. where u from, anyway?
cloudy
High School Junior as well, and if i tried to put down my favorite music i couldn't because the list wouldn't end so ill make it vague and say 80's rock. i enjoy my old school music but also some of the new stuff. and yes synned i will update you briefly every other day or so because now im back to school after spring vacation and it will be hard to get on often with my ap classes.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
big smile
My type of music would be pop and romantic, not hardcore slipknot stuff- following wit time w/ new celebritys rising ex-uhh idk..Justin bieber.....Taylor Swift....yea ..ps check out my R+V tribut vids if you wanna have a taste=D
Dude, that's gay.

I understand Taylor Swift because I'd be willing to cut off one of my balls to fuck her.(Would never give up both. I might want to have kids and if I only have one it would take longer for me to nut so I'd be able to go for longer.)

But Justin Beiber is a faggot. Only fags and 14 year old girls listen to him. And its obvious he's a faggot. Sorry fo saying this but it's true.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
sad
I hate him and his un-puritzed voice but tend to like his songs. these were on top of my head- not my favs
hmmm
isnt he 16? o well- who cares
বছরখানেক আগে Robis said…
@Synned
I'm from Latvia. Its in Europe.
Not much, compared to other countries but still I like it.
 @Synned I'm from Latvia. Its in Europe. Not much, compared to other countries but still I like it.
ok back to anime please
smile
for some reason SHUFFLE reminds me of R+V.i swear if there was a battle at the end of every episode in SHUFFLE i would say that it was inspired by R+V or vice-versa.also i thank you all because i was starting to get pissed off about this season 3 thing until you guys introduced me to some new animes.
ahhhh,im starting to type slower.i should really get on my computer more often or typing class would be for nothing.
বছরখানেক আগে Robis said…
I just finished Shuffle. What can I say? Its fucking PERFECT- everything is sooooo good- I mean I would want it to have thousands of seasons. At the ending at first I thought "Why is this happening?" but later I thought: "God bless the makers of this anime"
I just can't think of a proper sentence that would suit how good it is. Its all I ever wanted in an anime.
Namorock thank you very much for the link to it.

The only thing I hate is that no other anime that I watch seems to bee good enough(except R+V). Ever had the feeling that after watching something REALLY good you think that all other things just don't seem to be good anymore? I'm having that feeling right now- it sucks but I don't regret one second of watching Shuffle.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Actually it's funny you mention that because that's how i feel after each anime, I'm like "O it's over..... should i watch another?" and then I feel a little depressed about it and play my xbox, simple fix really.
বছরখানেক আগে oforte1 said…
OMG realy? i just play conter strike 1.6 steam or conter strike source, but am playing more cs 1.6 because i got a zm server =) .
well can some1 give new animes to watch am getting bored.
you do know theres a sequel to shuffle right?
it's not a sequel it's a narrated version, the only one different is the last episode, they're on some ship in the clouds and they all shrink do to this mirror.