Rosario Vampire Will There Be A Season 3?

nmc400 posted on Dec 27, 2008 at 12:12AM
i wanna know if theres a season 3, im gunna one sad panda bear if there isn't

Rosario Vampire 20307 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 20307

বছরখানেক আগে Olar said…
zzz
lol Vampire Knight much
বছরখানেক আগে Namorock said…
my expectations for managa are a little fast paced and like i have said before books are there for more detail and they have to be done differently or they won't make sense, the visual part of anything is has always had more lee way with the hole not describing be you can "See" what is going on so the assumption is automatically made up plus they did show his ghoul form in the anime but only twice.

Once when he got burnt I.E. when she gave him the blood.

And secondly when he was fighting the father he raged out of his confession and did some random energy blast, so all in all we know there is going to be more "Ghoul" like experiences in the 3rd season but he's probably going to be immune to the things normal Vamps aren't, and at least in this case of Rosario Water, and some other i think that's the only weakness they showed in the anime idk it's been awhile.
বছরখানেক আগে Danman2327 said…
That wasn't his ghoul form in the anime. He got read eyes and everything(they didn't have the snake look to them though)but
that was just him getting temporary strength from the vampire blood(like at the end of the first season).

He becomes a ghoul after getting TOO much vampire blood and his mind a body can't handle it. He's not even close to the ghoul in the anime. Maybe if he gets the blood again he will though.
You'll know if he's in ghoul form when he's veins on his neck become black.
it basically was besides what you just told me were miner differences veins and shit popping out is just the effect of more power, correct? so technically yes that was a ghoul form just a more mundane appearance of it.
Yeah there is (A LOT)more power to it but the appearance is also different
wikipedia:
"In the first anime adaptation, Tsukune is given Moka's blood and is able to access vampiric powers on one occasion, moving much faster than the unsealed Moka. While it is unknown if he has further abilities, if any, the same display of superhuman speed is shown in the final episode of Rosario + Vampire Capu2, though *not as potent* as he is in the manga."

All he does is move faster. Also in the anime only his eyes turned red(i also didn't see slits)

ghoul:
"In this form, Tsukune resembles a vampire with silver hair and red eyes, as well as black marks that spread across his body from the bite marks and face. He gains strength equal to a super-vampire and possesses extreme regenerative powers; yet water, a vampire's greatest weakness, does not affect or weaken him. However, this transformation comes with a heavy price: Tsukune loses all rational thought, and becomes a mindless, killing machine bent on seeking blood. In contrast to his normal, pacifistic self, he is driven by a pure, uncontrollable desire to kill, unable to distinguish friend from foe. Because ghouls are super-vampiric berserkers, they are ***near impossible*** to kill. The creation of ghouls is therefore considered one of the gravest crimes in the monster world, and they are to be eliminated on sight."

when he learns to control it:

"Eventually, Tsukune is able to access his powers at will, though temporarily... Ruby trains Tsukune to control his abilities using Belmont, a magical whip that unlocks a youkai's full potential. Moka also teaches him to detect other youkai that are close-by, a sense that is only possessed by other vampires."

so basically. What you seen in the anime was him having temporary superhuman powers.

After being a ghoul in the manga he resembles a vampire more. also his physical appearance when he's human seems different as well(he has a different posture, kinda like moka's) and has the same strength as a vampire but with none of the weaknesses. He also has the ability to sense demons and can fight better because he can predict there movements with this ability.

the differences may seem small to you but when you read the manga and see it, it will seem a lot different and there's a big power difference. Another way to put it is that when he had blood in him before the ghoul, he still needed the others to save him because he was useless. After the ghoul, he can annihilate everything by himself.

lol I know that was a lot to read, I trimmed it down as much as I could
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
I was merely basing it off appearance alone and what you said happened in the manga, also by looking at the picture ya he got some slits and some marks on his body but that happens when anyone reaches a new state of power I.E. DBZ with the changing hair colour/plasma arua/longer hair etc....

you can also say it happens IRL as well, when we become stronger which is of course through training and exercise, our muscles rip (also known as the warm feeling on the part of your body that you are working on) and when that happens it repairs it with more muscle making a larger mass and becoming stronger.

same concept, and the berserk thing happens when anyone gains too much power or desires it, and like you said he learns to control it in the end considering it was an involuntary gain of said power.

It's like winning the lottery you all of a sudden have a lot of money and you splurge on the things that weren't obtainable when you didn't have that much money, but the effect wears off once you decrease the amount you have or in this case realize that it's not "you" or becomes boring and even in the rare case someone more powerful comes along.

So all in all considering the points i was attempting to make, you just agreed with me.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
lol i wasn't trying to agree with you. Its a little different than dbz's super saiyans.

In the anime the blood only gave him minor super human powers and he was still entirely human.

when he was a ghoul it made him become a monster/human hybrid.

Compare it to goku's kaioken and his super saiyan form. They are two "forms" of power but they are totally different. You wouldn't call goku in his kaioken, a form of super saiyan.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
No no no no no no no. What I'm saying is that the power he has atm is minor so it is yet to weak to control him in the way you said, whether it is do to lack of blood or not he technically is "ghoul" just a weak form.

That's also what i was getting at about the DBZ recall is that when they gain more power they change in a way whether it being insignificant or not it was still a change.
বছরখানেক আগে Olar said…
meh
lol like your argument is about something not so important...the manga is the manga end the anime is the anime so relax

@Namorock I guess you do not read the manga so that makes no sense to argue

@Danman2327 We do not read the manga so the debate is no sense
??? has nothing to do with manga it has to do with the fact that when one self increases in power his appearance changes he's saying that he is not a ghoul because he does not look a certain way yet, i am saying he is a ghoul just a weaker version.
বছরখানেক আগে Olar said…
and you're right but not It's something like when naruto uses kyubi chakra and he can only control it up to 3 tails after that he becomes kyubi and he has no control over his body...I think this is the best example because Danman2327 thought that when he becomes a Ghoul he has no control over his body
well technically if you put it that way then their is many examples, one of them being bleach before he could fully control his vizard transformation being one of them, but if your going to say that the ghoul form of Tsukune is based on him receiving too much blood then the only conclusion is that even if he does receive some blood the effects are obviously going to be weaker but still technically a ghoul.
lol he's not a ghoul in the anime. I know having moka's blood and being a ghoul are stages of his vampiric forms but he's not a ghoul with just any amount of blood and having some vampire blood isn't called being a ghoul.

Another way to put it is by calling ANY super saiyan form, a super saiyan 4. It's calling the category of the forms by the name of one of the stages from it.

If you called his form in the anime a "vampiric form"(a super saiyan form*)I'd agree with you, but you were calling it a "ghoul form"(a ssj4 form*) which is only a stage of the vampiric forms.

(*i know the forms aint super saiyans, its just for comparison)

It's not "technically" a ghoul at all, it's just vampiric. And there is no such thing as a weaker form of ghoul because that's not what the whole set of stages is called, it's just one part.

I'm trying to explain this the best I can.

it's like this

category:vampiric (super saiyan) forms:
stages:minor abilities(ssj1), stronger minor abilities(ssj3)- ghoul(ssj4)

your calling it this

category:ghoul(ssj4)
stages: weak ghoul(weak super saiyan 4), stronger ghoul(stronger ssj 4), even stronger ghoul(even stronger ssj4)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
If that's what your basing it on then yes it is because all the SSJ forms are doing are simply putting numbers in front to show you the next lvl of power but it's still classified as "Super Saiyan" just like kaioken when he just simply multiples to the next number to reach a new power.

Ghoul is just stating the hybrid form between human and Vampire, you can even say it's the same for Moka-sans situation the Rosary is there simply to change her attitude but when she takes it off shes a full fledged Vamp but she is still classified as a vampire just a weaker one.
plus the better example would be the Oozaroo forms rather than SSJ forms in your situation, but like i said SS is merely taking iot to the next lvl of SS by adding a number doesn't mean this Ghoul starts off any different, i think you would feel better if i say right now tuskune is in a state of kaoiken since he can't stay in it for long just like the first time Goku performed it but he will get stronger thus progressing him to the next stage calling him i guess an SS and so forth.

laugh
lol you know what. just read the manga
বছরখানেক আগে Olar said…
wink
@Danman2327
This is the best post that I read lately
well i don't know why it escalated to this in the first place theoretically I'm right, not to just spite you but since he's not a vampire in the first place because he wasn't born one the only other option is he is a Ghoul with untapped powers, all your saying and i get it is that when he gains so much power that he can't control it is when he gains the title of ghoul but that doesn't make sense because what is he now? not a vampire or human hybrid and since you explained that a ghoul is a hybrid then thats the only conclusion.

Any ways just putting my 2 cents in.
বছরখানেক আগে confused101 said…
O wow so any new rumours?
new episode of link kind of neat.
don't get them started on rumors just go back to the previous pages you'll see.
বছরখানেক আগে Olar said…
@Namorock
thanks for the link
np, coming to a near finish of all my selected animes ugh, going to have to look for some new ones in about a week or so.
বছরখানেক আগে Olar said…
crying
I'm near the end of Clannad After Story and so far I've cried about 17 times...so sad but happy story
বছরখানেক আগে Olar said…
lol I'll watch this next seems to be very good view the trailer link
বছরখানেক আগে Olar said…
mischievous
wow this is more fucked up then School Days...i like it
??? what is?
elfen lied.

Lol it's one of the first animes I talked about on here. I don't know if you read me talkin about it, it's A LOT of pages back.

I think schools days is more fucked up. Although they are fucked up in different ways

school days is fucked up mentally and morally.
elfen lied is fucked up morally.

Heres the plot for elfen lied if you want to know:
It's in the somewhat near future. There's these human mutants that don't produce children so to save the human race from becoming extinct, they are killed right after birth. BUT there's this group of people that took in some and ran tests on them and tortured them severely. The mutants are called diclonus(think that's how you spell it) and the females(males are bald with horns and have no powers) have pink hair and eyes, have horns, and these powerful invisible arms coming out there back that can annihilate everything(i think they call them vectors).

There's this one diclonus they named Lucy(isn't her real name. Her real name's Kaede but you only find out about it in the manga which I didnt read, I just googled)that actually CAN reproduce(only one) and she's escaping. All these people are shooting at her and she's killing them off like flies. Then this secretary doesn't know what's going on, she stumbles, and falls infront of Lucy. Lucy rips her head off with her vectors and uses her body as a meatshield.

She escapes but goes under amnesia because of (i think) a bullet is stuck in her brain. When she's in her amnesiatic state all she says is "Nu". In this state she is very kind and has the mentality of a 5 year old. She goes back into the Lucy state when she hits her head or is in danger. A guy finds her and takes her in(he calls her Nu because that's all she says). So the rest of the story is the guy(forgot his name) trying to have a normal life with Nu/Lucy, an orphan he adopted, and his cousin(who's in love with him btw) but the people who experimented and tortured lucy are after her.

Now the anime is controversial and fucked up because of the morale issue. There's no real evil person, it gives a strong negative view on both sides. You see both humans and diclous doing bad things throughout it. Whether its children torturing lucy in her childhood, the group torturing diclonus, lucy killing innocent people,etc.

It's also fucked up because of the decapitations, limbs being ripped off, murders, and nudity(all these happen in the first maybe 10 minutes of the anime).

first fucked up example that's a couple minutes in the first episode:
link
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
but expected from an anime classified as horror
বছরখানেক আগে RosarioVampire_ said…
big smile
any news about a 3rd season of rosario+vampire ??
বছরখানেক আগে Olar said…
hmmm
not anything new ... Sorry
বছরখানেক আগে Olar said…
I finished watching elfen lied and I'm not satisfied with the end...I hope there will be the second season
they already said there was no second season but the ending is there simply the shadowy figure goes under the assumption that it's lucy considering during the fight all that happened was her horn got torn off by the gun fire so she either died or is bleeding out side his front gate, my guess it was her because who else would it be but apparently dan says the manga has an ending but I'm pretty sure manga is just retarded in the first place so i wouldn't bother with it.

To me manga is for those people that after watching a movie based on a book say the book was better and i just want to slap those people.
theres never going to be a 2nd season, it was made several years back. The anime was finished before the manga so theres inconsistencies. Also the anime is about half as long, story wise, to the manga. Google the manga's ending and you'll be more satisfied.

*Also movies that are based on books, the book is always better but I rarely read manga(I didn't read elfen lied's manga, I just googled the ending). I never seen a movie based on a book when the movie was better(if I had read the book). Now I've seen some good book movies but the book is always the better out of the two.

So I'd say you want to slap 99% of the people who read the book and watched the movie because no one would ever say the movie is better.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
/sigh getting into this again, the reason for slap issues is simply because the movie is completely different, all people do is jizz at details when in fact they are in the movie you just have to look for them not to mention the work that is put into a movie makes it worth the wild in a different way.

You can never depict as well as a movie can in the form of an epic scene, even though they describe it to you it's never going to be what the author intended it to be simply because everyone has their own way of visualizing the epic form of the battle or what ever it may be in their minds.

movies are just as good in their own way, that's why so you can't just say the books better because there's obviously not going to be a fucking narrator in a movie to describe a fight or how it turned out like this, so ya i slap the people with such ignorance.
Another thing is even when thinking of the characters or scenery all you really get is an outline and the few colours described and the asumption based on words such as " Her fluid long hair streamed just past her waist" and so on.

and in other words reading the book ruins it for you simply because your thoughts were not animated to the belief you had going on in your mind when the actual character is slapped right in your face, all books do is create high expectations.

That is why people say books are better for such idiotic reasons.
বছরখানেক আগে trentin01 said…
o i see
watching karin atm, it's another vampire series it's pretty good, kind of a dark side to it but decent.

also just finished watching kanon it was good i liked the mystery of what was going on and what the whole dream thing was, kind of reminded me of Clannad but i liked clannad better.
বছরখানেক আগে Olar said…
@Namorock yes Clannads better in many ways
বছরখানেক আগে MizoreShirayuki said…
crying
hey whats upppppp i hope they put it back
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
?????? read your sentence.
hmmm
"but" what back

edit: they edited they're post but they didn't explain what they meant
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Olar said…
tongue
...what? I am a little confused what are we talking about???
বছরখানেক আগে Olar said…
crying
I just found out Sora no Otoshimono is a 14 Episode Series but Episode 14 is too "Dangerous" To Air on TV. So They Decided to UNAIR the Episode 14, Episode 14 will be Release on Volume 7 DVD.But in my country its not possible to find the DVD for approximately another 10 years...Now I dont know what to do
that's odd i liked that series it was amusing, mainly the guys laugh and pain sounds, and the oblivious angel was cool to.
বছরখানেক আগে Olar said…
I know
someone can rip episode 14 from the dvd and then it can be fansubbed.

I think there will be a 2nd season because the girl got her wings torn off and still has to get them back.
well the main angel just grew them back when she changed in to battle mode, perhaps the same thing for the small one, plus i don't think her wings getting ripped off is enough to start a second season that is.

I would like to see more episodes they were amusing.
বছরখানেক আগে Cota01 said…
laugh
wow...that is so funny. We went from asking around about Rosario Vampire to debating weither there will be one, too talking about other anime, and ending at random statements.
Its just like a high school class.
বছরখানেক আগে MizoreShirayuki said…
yeah guys there may not be one but for some reason, but in my monthly manga it put rosario vampire season 2. So i think it may happen
last edited বছরখানেক আগে