Rosario Vampire Will There Be A Season 3?

nmc400 posted on Dec 27, 2008 at 12:12AM
i wanna know if theres a season 3, im gunna one sad panda bear if there isn't

Rosario Vampire 20307 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 20307

বছরখানেক আগে Namorock said…
link

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

there you go the links should bring you to the page with the picture, rating, genre's, and the description.

so enjoy.
o and the 100% ichigo does have 4 OVA episodes idk if you knew that Olar but ya so I'm assuming it has the ending unless it's another one of those alternate endings based on fan votes, but going see them now.

Edit: perhaps not well that's a bummer but it you think about it, it kind of does have an ending. They give you all the clues you have a feeling it's going to end up their movie being a success and not to mention they did paint the picture for the ending half way through the last episode.

still haven't finished the OVA he may choose one but I they usually don't so no expectations here, i think there is 2 have i have seen that he did choose that being H20: foot prints in the sand and Shuffle and even in shuffle it left a bit gap when the one god chick says, "The gods promote polygamist families", so we shall see perhaps.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Olar said…
but we do not see with which girl will he be.In the manga he meets another, so that now 5 and not 4 girls to That's all I know I did not read the whole manga yet...and i knew about the OVA
বছরখানেক আগে Danman2327 said…
oh yeah i forgot about "please teacher!"(onegai teacher). I haven't seen them all(forgot about it). I hear the OVA has them doin' it.

someone told me about one called "myself,yourself" and that its more fucked up than schools days.

lol just noticed this has nothin to do with rosario vampire

edit: now I have more animes to wait for now :(
Now I have to wait for ros-vam, kampfer, and sora no otoshimono

also I saw some of the christmas special of kampfer. it was gay and didn't make sense.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Olar said…
i am waiting as you only add the new manga of Vampire Knight and the new zero no tsukaima season...but I do not know when is it coming the new season i men
ya idk I'm just picking things out of the harem, Romance, and ecchi Genre's so these are all the ones from those that i have showed you guys next I'm probably goign to go to fantasy, sounds like it has the potential to be pretty fucked up and dirty as well.
বছরখানেক আগে Olar said…
I'm finished watching kampfer pity that tear no more episodes...I do not know now what to watch...
it's on going but a lot of animes atm are like that, ongoing but the company's are doing poorly so it's on a stand still
বছরখানেক আগে Olar said…
I finished third Myself Yourself episode and it seems that something happened between his parents, it seems that his father tried to stab him or something ...
Tenjou Tenge is awesome btw only watched a couple episodes but it's very promising, kind of odd who the one chick likes but meh i could care less.
I started episode 5 and it seems something happened to nanaka's(the girl that likes him with the long hair) parents since she stays with her uncle and she looked sad when she was asked why.

I'm predicting a fire- but just guessing

edit: I'm right she just had a flash back to a fire. Didn't see anything though, it was just flames.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Olar said…
Her parents died in the fire and it seems that her uncle lit the fire
বছরখানেক আগে Olar said…
I finished watching Myself Yourself and generally not fucked up although they tried to kill themselves the anime had a nice end

@Danman2327 School Days is much more fucked up!!!
episode 257 came out for bleach about an hour ago, woots!!
Well someone told me myself,yourself was but I guess its not.

I liked schools days but I wish they expanded it more in a couple seasons. To me it felt like everything was happening to fast in the story. It also would have been better if the girlfriend was going insane over time instead of it happening so suddenly.

So I'm guessing the old lady killed Poe?

edit: I read rosario vampire capu3 came out in japan but I don't even see any RAWs of it. I guess it didn't?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
if it came out only in japan the only assumption is that they haven't had the money or time to translate it even for subbed, even though i think it's better dubbed so i don't have to miss watching whats actually going on instead of reading the subtitles and missing crucial points.
বছরখানেক আগে Olar said…
I started watching Karin beginning is not something fun, but the fourth episode begins to be interesting
Guess what. The website I found that said Capu3 was out was wrong. They saw the episode labeled wrong as capu 3 and it was actually an episode named capu2
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
it will be here eventually just give it time, it takes awhile for companies that were on the brink or did disband to get started back up into a routine again, all in all i still blame America for this long of a wait.

just finished Tenjou Tenge it's pretty leet would have been cooler to have more episodes only 26 including the 2 OVA ones, /sigh any who now for Love Hina and the sequel.

god that pisses me off though the fucking anime doesn't end what kind of retarded shit is that they're all like OMG TOURNAMENT BURK BURKA BURKA, and then they don't continue like wtf is that unless there's another OVA coming out some time idk bugs the shit out of me
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
i finally finished myself yourself. I wish the twins showed their faces -_-.

Your right School Days is much, much more fucked up. At least Myself Yourself's ending was happy and didn't evolve decapitation of the main character.

I also think they rushed the ending of Myself, Yourself but I guess there wouldn't be anything interesting from after nanaka tried killing herself to when they all reunite(except the twins who don't want to apparently). I also don't get why he couldn't put his address on the fishing pole, It wasn't like Sana was gonna go tell heir father. -_-

I'm watching Clannad now and it's pretty good.

It's about a guy with a alcoholic father and he meets this girl and his life begins to change. He gets in fights with his drunk father so he becomes a delinquent and then meets this girl who was sick a lot and had to stay a year back because of it. Then they become friends and she wants to play basketball with him because he likes it. She waits out in the pouring rain for him. He worries that she might be there in the rain for him so he shows up(late and she's drenched). He then tells her he can't play basketball because his father injured his arm and he can't move his arm up. Then the girl says sorry and faints.

that's the point of the story I got to so far. I just finished episode 2. Clannad is pretty hard to find. Also if your gonna watch it make sure its clannad and not clannad:after story because that's the sequel.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Olar said…
i found Clannad (link) it has a After Story and a Movie
yeah but the only ones that aren't removed are the megavideo ones which I hate(-_-*)

The story got interesting all of the sudden. It involves the girl carving the wooden star. I'm not sayin what
Clannad is one of the best anime's i have watched and you'll see why in the second season really good ending well thought and and fucks with you till the very end.
yeah clannad:after story is the sequel.
lol well ya idk what episode your on but those little parts about the girl and the robot are a big part so pay attention and you might guess it. quite obvious if you think about.
বছরখানেক আগে Olar said…
Clannad:
link

Clannad After Story:
link

@
Danman2327 enjoy the Episodes are not on megavideo :)
I had a couple theories about the girl and the robot.

-They just represent the two main characters and are unrelated to them.
-They're the main character's kids in the future and one is dead so it possessed the robot.
-The girl is the daughter of the two main characters and the robot is the girl carving the wooden star.

Lol were any of these right?
nope
want a clue?
one can't exist with the other.... that is about as big as a clue as i can give without saying what and who.
also pay attention to the lights
i googled it. My third theory was the closest. The girl is their kid and the robot is the Tomoya.
gg why ruin it well let me ruin further like i said the girl is mainly the existence of the mother as soon as she dies in the alternate world another future (also known as the lights) get put on track and the wife lives there for having the baby live as well and Ushio isn't sick in this future happy ending a lot of sad shit to get there.
Lol my computer sucks. Everytime I watch Clannad my computer is so loud I can't hear it. My cpu goes up to 100% when I watch it. I need more RAM. I don't even have half a gig. I wish it was on veoh :( My cpu doesnt go up as high
???? you just contradicted your self, and all ram will do is make your loading process faster as long as your internet service is good, another problem might be your graphics card some web sites are very flashy wet it comes to pics and advertisement and such so if your graphics card is shit it's going to take awhile to load as well.

Myself i have 2 Gigabytes devoted to just my graphics card 900 Gigabytes of Space and 1200 Gigs for Ram, the only bad thing is when you have a comp such as mine you have to have big ass fans and it's just loud.... only down side.
বছরখানেক আগে Olar said…
Did you know that there are three seasons of Clannad:

Clannad,Clannad After Story,Clannad After Story Special.

lol
the special isn't much...
it's an OVA alternate ending he just gets married to the red head that can read minds.
just finished watching what they have released of Sora no Otoshimono pretty awesome i like the guys laugh and excited cry's was rather amusing.

just going to watch the new episodes of the rest of my ongoing anime and then going to start watching link.
বছরখানেক আগে Olar said…
yes Sora no Otoshimono is very good anime I heard that they should translate the fourteen episode which should be the last...but I hope it will be more episodes
doesn't make sense why there would only be 14, it would end it with every one going "huh" not enough time to explain everything in 1 episode
Rosario+Vampire Season 2 chapter 27's scanlation was released today.
It's hinted that Outer Moka and Ura-Moka are going to merge together in the future and it's now also brutally obvious Ura-Moka loves Tsukune. Chapter 28 should be out later this month(probably translated next month though).

link
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Olar said…
blush
@Namorock I guess they do not have the money to continue the anime

@Danman2327 if you can tell me the number of manga which continues from end of the anime I would be grateful (or a link if it is not a problem)
if people like it enough it will get sponsored but like i said i doubt it will end at 14
বছরখানেক আগে Olar said…
wink
I hope you're right...I started to watch Omamori Himari it is ongoing its similar to bleach Namorock i think you will like it
i have already watched all the episodes it's been on my list for a few months now
বছরখানেক আগে Olar said…
surprise
lol well ok i just finished and waiting for Episode 7...at animefreak they say that it is for children with 13 years or more but whoever looks would say that its for 17 or more right?
it's all based on genre's, if the certain genre is there it might be more suggestive but for the level or perversity it might be ranked lower because the genre is already there.

say romance showed them having sex then it would be 18+ but if it had ecchi in it, it would most likely be 17+.

also you guys have to watch link it is so fucking funny no joke.

also I'm pretty sure that Omamori Himari is updated every tuesday around 8:00 pm East coast, idk where you live so it's probably different.
@olar

The anime is like miscellaneous parts of the manga put together and I don't even think moka's father and tsukune fight in the manga(so there's no real point in the manga where the anime left off because the anime is pretty much random chapters that don't have a major part of the manga's story). Also in the manga Moka gives tsukune too much vampire blood and tsukune becomes a ghoul(mindless vampire that kills everything insight). He then gets this holy lock put on him by the headmaster that helps him control the ghoul part of him and then eventually he's able use his vampire powers at will(he's a hybrid now but is still considered a human and he gets the red eyes,powers, and everything when he's in his vampire form). The second season of the anime skips all this and the main antagonist group in the manga called "fairy tale"(the ghoul part actually starts in the first season of the manga btw).

In MOST of the manga he was a vampire hybrid and it wasn't in any of the anime.

The anime is also different from the manga in other areas too. Like when mizore's mom was introduced in the manga it was during a festival held during halloween(also tsukune had the holy lock at that point of time).

If season 3 doesn't have him as a ghoul I'm going to be severely disappointed.

picture of ghoul form:
link
last edited বছরখানেক আগে