Rosario Vampire Will There Be A Season 3?

nmc400 posted on Dec 27, 2008 at 12:12AM
i wanna know if theres a season 3, im gunna one sad panda bear if there isn't

Rosario Vampire 20307 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 20307

বছরখানেক আগে Danman2327 said…
the line-up is the shows and the tv schedule for the shows they produce for that year. You can find it on gonzo's website but when i last checked they still had 2009's line up i think. I had google translate on but its still a little hard to find it.

heres a link you might want to cut and paste it into google translator:
link
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে RosarioVampire_ said…
cool
oh i have looked at that before anyone know then when they usually update it ? we are already in 2010.

maybe because they are having trouble financial then they don´t know what they will show yet ?
crying
i just copy the text above where it says contact gonzo.

GONZO、およびGONZO作品に関するお­問い合­わせは­、下記­フォー­ムより­承りま­す。

内容を確認後、担当者よりご連絡を差し上げます。
なお、当サイトに関係ない内容に­はご返­答いた­しかね­ますの­で、あ­らかじ­めご了­承くだ­さい。­
お問い合わせ内容によってはご返答に時間を要する場合がございます。

thats the japaneese part:

this is what i got out of it by using google translate:

GONZO, GONZO and contact us about your work is available from the form below.

After confirmation, representatives will contact you.
However, the contents of this site is not related to the dry place, so, Please note.
Do you want to find some time to reply you can take.

im not seeking a job ?

i just wanna contact them and read what they have to say about capu 3.
angry
if you want to contact them and ask here you go:
link

I recommend going on a translator to make it into Japanese and cut and paste the text into the form(so they'll understand it). I would also mention that your using a translator so they wouldn't think your mentally retarded in the message(translators aren't very accurate but they'll get the basic idea). I would put your email address in english though.

translator:
freetranslation.com

you can also use google's translator

edit: you dont put the text in google's translator you put the url in it and it'll translate the whole page. Then when your typing in your question you paste the Japanese off freetranslation.com

i sent them a message by my mail messed up the symbols.Its full of question marks. If they send me a reply i wont be able to translate it. Unless it has a link to the sites response.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
haha :P that was a bit too fast for me. i dont understand the very last part of it after. whole page. ???

and how do you do that thing with the url ?

and im on the same page as you ? the translation i got sound more like if i wanna seek a job at gonzo ??

I was at the page from the last link i put. copy and paste link into google translate and select from: japanese and to:english and the whole page should be translated.

Then go on freetranslation.com type what you want in english, Cut and paste the japanese it gave you in the response. your email should be put in english
heres the rosario vampire site if you want to try your luck at that but theres no link for season 3

link

the blog hasnt been updated since last year
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
smile
yeah oh okay thanks :)

btw are u sure it hasnt been updated since last year i mean they are making cormecial for rosario+vampire capu 2 dvd,blu-ray dics ? for 29/01-2010

anyway i might write to them maybe not i dont know yet and im not sure what to write :P
cool
lol now i know a way to spend at least 15-20 days lol :P haha

im gonna read manga, capu 2, 1 chapter day for day.

and also watching the anime ofcause :P
বছরখানেক আগে trentin01 said…
so we are in 2010 and i heard just like everybody else it might start in feburary but not sure i hope if it does post it so well know
বছরখানেক আগে animelover33 said…
I think that the miscellanious episodes of Rosario+Vampire Capu2 weren't worth the money as it has come to the point where the company has lost some money. By the way, I'm new to this site and after hearing these posts i've decided to join. I've looked everywhere to see when season three of the anime would come out and it seems to be February. But i heard that February was last year. I'm not sure about this year. I hear many things from interesting anime that are rumors...I'm like a rumor finder.
surprise
lol yeah ive also readed, that rosario+vampire capu 3 should have been out february 2009, and october/november 2009. and now some are writing 2010 february or maybe march. hope its true :)

you think they are guessing or they just heard some rumors they post on different sites ?
well if anything it will come up this feburary if it doesnt i ve lost hope but theres always the manga have hope
smile
i havent lost hope even if it dosent comes out in february :)

but that might just be because i first knew of it for 3 weeks ago lol :P but still even tho its so new to me watched it 6 times and on 7th now :D
awsome and they should make one because they left out a lot of parts out like mokas sisters and him goin ghoul so much
The will do either one of two things with introducing the ghoul arc in the next seasons(if they do at all)

option 1. season 3 and/or season 4(if they come out) will be the ghoul arc(and the anti-thesis) of the story from the rosario+vampire manga. Then the next seasons(again if they come out) will be random chapters like season 2.

option 2. they spread the ghoul arc over many seasons (and anti-thesis) and put in random chapters from the manga like season 2.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে animelover33 said…
well rosariovampire, it was actually both. a guess and a rumor. there have been no reports from Gonzo, but there is a slim chance to get anime back together.
o is mokas sisters in the ghoul arc or that different cuz then the could do season 4 on that
meh
i dont know what u mean by arc so dont ask me lol :P and animelover33, i know that there havent been any reports from gonzo, just could be really nice to know why, and waht their official status are. except that with the economy problems.

id like to hear their idea of this year and what shows will be shown :D
An arc is a pretty much a major section of a story. Anime's usually have arcs in separate seasons. One example(top of my head) is DBZ. One season they did the saiyan arc, than the namek/frieza ark, the cell arc, the buu arc, etc.

Btw moka's second eldest sister is after the anti-thesis arc but she appears right after. So she might be in it if the do the anti thesis arc.

The way i see it Rosario's arcs are:
-1st year at youkai acadamy
-Anti-thesis
-Ghoul training/ Fair tale
how do you email gonzo and ask them
im not sure how to email gonzo and ask them but if u look a bit longer up the page, Danman2327 has wrote their homepage down. and under contact u can contact them. im not sure what u will write ? cause i read their discription as a if your seeking job ...lol

btw Danman2327: what is the Anti-thesis ? what is it about is it in manga capu 1 ? 2 ?. and is ghoul training in manga ?

btw i know dbz :P lol i have watched, db,dbz,dbgt :D yeah so i know goku and his gang. lol so that is what arch is :D okay thanks :)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
dbz was the biggest thing in the 90's but looking back it was a horrible anime. when you email them be sure to ask them to use a free online translator and put their response in english so you'll be able to read the email. I got a reply soon after sending the email but I was unable to read it cause yahoo messed up the Japanese letters into weird question mark symbols. It's not complicated contacting them. It's just cutting and pasting Japanese text into the page.
worried
okay.. im still waiting for february to come and go to see if 3rd season comes there. maybe not but still wait and then i will contact them if they havent made any updates on their homepage.

btw so your saying i have to write in japaneese to them or english ? lol. and then i shall start to ask them to use ? a free online translator? and they would then write back in english right ? ?

or am i wrong lol ?
o that does sound easy i will email them see wat they say
were do u find the email i translated it but cant find it
i tried clicking contact it wont work for me idk wats up wit dat
বছরখানেক আগে Kokoa-akashiya said…
worried
I've been spaced out while watching Rosario vampire and Also watching the manga. At least if the rumours are true season 3 will be right around the cornor. Too bad gonzo doesn't know how much we love it even if they did and made us pay to watch it I would soooooo pay for it. Shouldn't Gonzo be able to at least have some people who can read English? I can't take it any more!!!!!!!! I'm not stubborn or greedy but we need that season 3! I doubtit but it might be possible that instead of 13 episodes they might be making 16 or more. But if the rumours are true that it should have been out by 2009 then that's just trash. That would be cool though having more than just 13 episodes in the 3rd season if they make it or finish it.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
smile
I'll try sending the message just gimme the word and I'll send!!
link here the link copy it go to google translate and look under gonzo and it should say contact thanks just ask if they are gonna make a season 3 or are they still delaying it
sad
......the translated version doesn't let me on the contacts
crying
Why don't they have 2010 line up yet? They should I tried but the I got lost because the translation wouldn't let me do anything I could just look at the line up. Have u gotten the new flash player maybe if we do it would show the most recent hopefully. I wish at least 1 of all the fans could read and write Japanese or 2 members lived near each other it would be soo much easier. I need to learn japanese or at least have a translation book Instead of google translation which does not work too well because it does not let you go to other parts of the site. T-T I'll try again but it would help to have a dictionary for English and Japanese. I'm getting too bored because of all the waiting. It'd suck if they don't even make another 1. I was hopin for at least 5 seasons ( what's the point whining doesn't help).
yea have you read the manga its good but true true evryones been sayin feburary 2010 now so its a long shot but the possiblity for season 3 is low cuz gonzo is having money problems and they either are delaying it which is dumb or tryin to sell it or its been cancled the anime i mean idk about the books
বছরখানেক আগে Cykke said…
crying
Finally a group of active people who love Rosario + Vampire as much as I do! I'm trying to figure out the same thing. I sure hope they make more of the Anime. Does anyone know if their making more of the Manga?
wink
Yeah definetly making more manga as for the anime............T-T I don't know what to say. Nice to meet u Cykke it probably a mizore fan? T-T what happened to Kurumu's reputation.
বছরখানেক আগে Cykke said…
crying
I like Mizore the most but I like all of them a lot as well. ;] So they are making more Manga? When does that come out? Dang, I sure hope they make more Anime...I was so sad when I finished Capu2.
me 2 i was so sad i think the manga comes out monthly though atleast thats still there
বছরখানেক আগে Cykke said…
hmmm
I've heard many different Rumors. And I know Wikipedia isn't always a trustworthy source but it says the the Manga picks back up in April. So yeah, I dunno. ;\
everyone i know says monthly you can read online i am a recently got done watchin the anime and now i am on book 4 of the manga
বছরখানেক আগে Cykke said…
worried
Ah, okay. I dunno much about the Manga. Haven't read it, I've only watched the Anime. I should probably read the Manga because I miss the characters and stories. ;[
yea trust dont think since you watched the anime your ahead of the the books its different from the anime and by the way check out the questions i just added
বছরখানেক আগে Cykke said…
wink
I read. Thanks for answering my questions. You've been helpful. ;] Anyways, I'll most likely read the Manga now.
your welcome make sure to answer the questions i added and if you have anything else just ask
বছরখানেক আগে Namorock said…
idk why you guys wait around so much even though i thoroughly enjoy this series, I'm not going to jizz my pants waiting and reading manga. Just doesn't seem like much of a solution.

A:occupy your self 1:watch another anime perhaps?
2:idk exactly what else your interested in but.......do it.

there's no point coming to this web site every hour to check up on peoples updates, we already know it's coming out just simmer down and watch some other anime.

I, personally have a huge list of anime that i have watched or am going to watch put into book marks. I'm pretty sure I'm up to 22 anime series watched and about 16 more to go that i would like to see but other than that i relish in my day to day life.

don't mean to sound like a douche this is a fan site after all it just seems that everyone is asking the same questions, different context.

all in all it's nice to see people enjoy it so much, O before I forget don't want to dampen your moods or anything but you guys sound kind of innocent so I'll let it go this time, most big companies don't like being ranted at (this is of course your saying what i think your saying) but sending them messages isn't going to help the production.

Possible out comes: they don't read the mail because of their lack of staff and they pretty much assume what it is already or B: they do care and it takes longer because one of them is reading these messages. not so much the graphic designers and such just employees in general, there fore taking longer.

"the best gift is patience"

last edited বছরখানেক আগে
wat shows would recomemd watching
hmmm
.../......................................­...­...­...­...­.hi­? Who knows when chapter 27 is added on to onemanga ? .................. I hope Rosario vampire capu3 comes out soon. Too bad Gonzo has money problems the funny thing to me is that there official site looks so modern and ......I don't know. I'm just hoping that if they do make it, make it soon. The weird thing is that the official site doesn't say a thing about a 3 rd season, shouldn't it say if 1 is coming out? Oh well back to reading the manga. Well the manga is actually cool just I don't like online reading it's always read scroll down read load next page read scroll down read load next page. I do read the manga anyways though.
Idk much anime shows I actually found Rosario vampire from reading Shonen Jump
wink
ive only readed manga capu 1 :D so i still can waste some time reading capu 2.

there should be a 3rd capu of the anime. since things that have happend in the first capu of manga hasnt shown up yet in the anime, like ghoul tsukune..
im confussed my self why they havent made a 2010 line up. but they might not know what animes to show yet. even tho were over half way through january 2010.

also ive started to watch another anime just to kill some time when home :P :)

the 3rd season might be made or not by gonzo, just that some company could make the 3rd season that would be nice :D and of cause with the same voices as in the 2 capus of anime ;)
you would have to tell me what genre you are into for me to give you decent suggestions.
like i said guys it will come when it has been completed.

getting all worked up about is just going to make it mentally slower.