Rosario Vampire Will There Be A Season 3?

nmc400 posted on Dec 27, 2008 at 12:12AM
i wanna know if theres a season 3, im gunna one sad panda bear if there isn't

Rosario Vampire 20307 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1101-1150 of 20307

বছরখানেক আগে Synned_Ghoul said…
roflmfao nice pic.
anyway, who you talking to?
i kinda feel sorry for any newbies here. when i`started reading here, there were 20 pages, and i took a couple of hours. now we have more than double that.

about the scarecrow in front of Yokai Academy... has anyone else noticed its face changes expression?
বছরখানেক আগে Buddha_2 said…
Hey Guys laptop Fried -.- ... really ticked about it anyways at my friends house wont be on for a while, and to add my piece

u think tuskune would look better if it was like the devils angel sort of thing. 1 wing black and red the other white and silver, but thats me, and i could see him as being stronger than moka in ghoul form.

also before my laptop fried i was watching Seikon No Qwaser, and i couldnt stop laughing especially episode 14 (chest Cannon FTW XD). anyways i gtg ill check in everycouple days.
R-V season 1 ep. 9 is great. even though tsukune looks like he's dead. Mizore-chan and Kurumu-chan i can see going full yokai... But i forgot hat onee-chan breaks through the rosario with her rage!
বছরখানেক আগে jordanVAMPIRE said…
tbh i think moka's dad will be killed. Moka herself and Kokoa are going to fail at beating the killer and as soonn as the guy goes to finish of moka, tsukune is going to appear and block him and then (commence epic fight scene) that's just one of my theories another is that moka turn's evil but i'm not gonna go into detail on my hypothosis right now.

And god i really want them to hurry up and release the new seasons of rosario vampire/zero no tsukaima and shakugan no shana

but i'm still flustered on a few things about rosario vampire's ending, i know tsukune is going to end up like the strongest of them all but this kind of thing happens in quite a few anime they build it up (referring to moka/tsukune relationship) and then leave it with a cliffhanger, plus overall i think a child from tsukune and moka would be super badass
lol. same. a dhampfer by them would be scary as shit. Dhampfer=human/vamp halfbreed.

but... why do you say moak-san goes evil? and which one, outer moka or onee-chan?
tsukune is not a dampfer. he's a restrained ghoul. a dampfer is made... well... you've all had sex ed. need i say more?
বছরখানেক আগে Namorock said…
We shall see, plus evil wings are easy to make they're just going to have like 3 spikes are the different axis of the wing it self, now good guy wings are hard you can do bird ones.... but then your just gay, best good guy wings right there
 We shall see, plus evil wings are easy to make they're just going to have like 3 spikes are the diffe
they're like spirit wings and he can use them as arms as well.
omg man you guys were'nt kidding when you said kiss x sis was realllllly perverted and tbh i've got a feeling moka will go evil at some point because out of mostly every anime lead character i've basically seen she is the only one out of them that so far has seemed is swayed by nothing

examples:
naruto + anger = fox
ichigo + anger = hollow

it probaly wont come to pass but it is a theory and about the wings i think angel wings are the best type of wings for a human body to have like white represents those of them that swore to protect and the dark wings represent there opposite or fallen angels that got swayed by evil, oh and someone said moka couldnt do the body transormations but we were not actually told that it only says that most vampires dont do it because there to proud to alter there body,but it may not be wings but im certain there going to give tsukune some new kind of powerboost it may even be a sword or be able to project auro from his hand/mouth like a cero lol anyway we know he is going to get something badass so lets hope its awesome lol
NOOOOOOOOOO WAIT THERE A SECOND BUB Hollow was never created by anger, It was already manifested within his body from that one infected hollow that got him, which then allowed him the chance to train and control hollowfication, which is also a hybrid allowing him to exceed the limitations of a Shinigami, kinda sad that the main character though still isn't as powerful as most of the captains, he's captain status but not as good.
no i mean it usually takes over whenn hes angry
বছরখানেক আগে silentassasin said…
yeah it does take over i remember when he had to fight his inner hollow.
that wasn't out of rage that was because he was infected, and it did start to take over but he wasn't mad at the time it was simply because it was angry at how weak he was and he couldn't control it.
বছরখানেক আগে Robis said…
Just finished "Omamori Himari" and I have to say: "Its great, really great!" The story it self is interesting, tense and funny.
Also it has the mentioned effect, where the main character(well, one of them) has the get-angry power. It almost had me screaming at my PC for a few times- mostly it was: "Kiss her, you dumb-ass!"

But there is one thing, that has been bugging me for a long time. Why the hell can't the main characters choose one girl?(Right now I'm talking about the male characters) I mean its pure fucking insanity, they all save, show love, put there lives in danger for them, but never say: "I love you, bee mine!"<- Or something like that. Come on, are they stupid or something? Of course with exceptions, not all of them are like that, just the majority that I have seen.
they might have a second season of that there is so many branchs they can bridge off of.
god i wish the new chapter would hurry up lol
glad you all like it. :)

@namorock; i recognise the pic! it's Tyriel from Diablo 2.
and also, ichigo didnt become a vizard from an infected hollow. Mr Hat-and-Clogs (forgot his name) did it to him when ichigo was trying to awaken his own shinigami power.
no they merely induced the hallow inside him it was there since the begging, and that is Tyrael from D3 more armor this time instead the blank armor with brown cloth covering it.
বছরখানেক আগে 2Pain4 said…
cool
all fans rejoice - here is summary for chap30-I will be using Chinese names because that's what I read.

Akuha or Yaiei in Chinese (亞愛) is the oldest daughter of the 4 and is apparently the illegitimate children of Yicha (一茶) Shuzen. She has come after her mom died. And as noted a moment ago, the father is introduced.

Tsukune at first notes that environment of the castle seems peaceful but Dongfangbubai (東方不敗) says that it's actually the scariest place because all the vampires are concentrated over here. Even in the Chinese mafia world, vampires are highly regarded. Basically, this is an introduction of vampire culture.

Soon afterward, the father welcomes Akuha to the family but tells her to show "us" (referring to him and the other vampires) her strength by going against the 2nd sister. Tsukune is shocked that they're fighting after welcoming her, but Dongfangbubai says that it's the ugly vampire culture to battle.

The second sister cries (as she did against Moka) about fighting because she hates it, but she is immediately overwhelmed by Akuha's Chinese martial arts. The second sister even takes a critical hit and has blood coming out, but is able to still stand. Akuha notes that most people who take punch can't even get up for 3 days.

The second sister is able to get serious (as she did against Moka) and the 4th sister claims that Akuha is doomed, but Moka thought differently. Moka notes Akuha's incredible skill, poise, and confidence in combat. Further Akuha also has yet to reveal her true powers.

Just when the two are about to clash again, the father steps in and says that Akuha has proved her worth. He tells the other sisters to take care of Akuha.

Following this, a bodyguard comes in and says that there has been intruders in the area (obviously our main characters). Tsukune says that WE are the intruders? Dongfangbubai then reminds Tsukune that this is the "dream" world and that their real bodies is in the real world lying down.

We then shift into the real world. Everyone tries to wake the 3 up, but to no success. Fangfang's sister says that if they don't wake up, they can even possibly become the undead. She then sarcastically notes that it's at least better than her because she IS dead.

Subsequently, Fangfang receives a phone call from their butlers that the Maio (the rival family that Fangfang's mother was in... I think) family has arrived at the main house, which is where our characters are. Several limos stop near the entrance and a cloaked girl comes out and says, "So this is where you are, Moka." Based on that sentence and the sketches of her character, she looks like a grown up version of the eldest vampire sister- Akuha. Fangfang's parents are outside to greet them and there seems to be some tension as they've brought out the heavy artillery. Fangfang's mother says that her father must be sick and hidden himself.

Fangfang says that the Miao family is probably up to no good and the girls try to wake up the 3 sleeping heads to no success.

Back to dream world: We see Moka walking around outside the castle at the place where she first "met" Tsukune and yells out, "Intruder, where are you?". Mizore asks Dongfang if the past will change? Dongfang says no. If they were to show up, it's only the memory itself that would change. He explains that memories aren't constant and further states that because they have entered her memory, the memory is altered.

Tsukune then says that if the memory is already changed, then what should they do? Dongfang says that if it was just short meeting, nothing critical should change. Besides, she probably really did walk outside the castle. He says, the most important point is that they are NOT to interfere with this memory if they don't want to screw it up anymore. Right then, someone grabs Mokas mouth and takes her into the woods (like how you capture children).

Back at the castle, elder Moka says that little Moka is gone. She then remembers that little Moka said that she saw an intruder today. One of the sisters also note that Akuha is missing too.

We see the chinese mafia here asking for the whereabouts of Akuha. Tsukune at this point wants to go out and "rescue" Moka, but Dongfang says, "Idiot! Didn't I tell you to not interfere? The fact that Moka gets rescued here is a fact. The past won't change. The only thing we can do is observe." *Tsukune is shaking in anger* Little Moka wonders to herself if she was given some medicine because she can't control her body now. The headman of the chinese mafia comes over and asks where Akuha is because he is here to kill her. One of the headman's lackey suggests carving her up and throw the pieces into the castle. The headman notes that it's quite barbaric, but tells Moka, "But indeed, if we don't do this, we can't calm our anger." The lackey then prepares to slice Moka with his knife.

Just then, Akuha appears and punches threw the lackey's head and kills him. They call her "demon" and "dark demon." Dongfangbubai actually breaks a sweat here and says, "No way... that technique was...!" Mizore is quite surprised that someone of Dongfang's caliber is surprised.

It's apparent the chinese mafia wants revenge for something that happened in the past, but Akuha completely ignores them and tells Moka (in an extremely carrying way) that she's sorry to get her involved from something that involves her past.

The mafia is pissed that Akuha is ignoring them and tells everyone to kill. Within 1 second and a few swipes from Akuha, everyone is dead. She states, "If you hate me, then you should have come straight to me. You guys are clearly useless. Don't touch my most precious sister." Moka, who in the eyes of the 4th sister is the strongest (whose opinion seems to be unreliable now), is in utter awe of Akuha's strength. Moka thought. "She clearly displays such terrifying power, yet I'm in such awe of this powerful and overwhelming terror."

Akuha comes and hugs Moka and says, "Everything's fine. Let's go home."
Moka then thanks Akuha for saving her.
বছরখানেক আগে 2Pain4 said…
=D ill post actual chapter when it gets released =D
wow. nice preview.
YOU HAVE A PIC FROM D3?!?! holy shit. do you know when that comes out?
and if you guys want to see a list of other anime/manga while waiting, i have a growing list at my club 'Omamori Himari".
link
that's the official website, it won't be out until late 2011 early 2012, no exact date yet.
nice. they took the monk from the first diablo's expantion, "Hellfire", and gave it the same basic way as the assassin from D2. the screenplay seems like that of Dark Assassin and Champions; Return to Arms, both for the PS2
the gender choice is new.
this monk is a different kind of monk described in D1 expansion, it's more like a shaolin monk this time the other was some mundane cleric thing, I'm so being the wizard spells are the shit.
ahh. i saw those beads around the monk's neck. i forget what they're called
i really hope that for D3 that they will allow you to choose if you want to use the Dx11 or Dx10, instead of just the Dx9
???
random question; who here likes naruto? trust me, there is a reason im asking. i'l share if someone answers. :)
The Dx#'s are operating systems......naruto blows Naruto=DBZ with a hint of gay.
the reason i asked was because a manga i've read is sort of a mix of Naruto and R-V. it's called 'Rappi Rangai'
oh btw about naruto it may be fake but im from the spoilers iv seen it seems the evil naruto takes over his body
(from end of chapter 492) and then escapes with kisami after they team up to take out killerbee annd then for some wierd reason itachi is able to take over naruto's body (from the power he was given by itachi) and itachi uses sharingan while in naruto's body
????
somone posted what happens in the next few chapters
big smile
i forget when it was mentioned... but the anime wolf's rain is AWESOME!!
so in the season 3 of r+v whenn tsukune goes ghoul form you thik he will have white hair?
বছরখানেক আগে Kenkage said…
@jordayVAMPIRE - the manga doesn't show any changes in his hair colour, only his eyes. Also, the anime itself has jumped over 2 or so plot areas where he shows his powers. Tsukune in ghoul mode is a beast of the apocalypse, he fought on equal footing with Moka while at the same time being insanely wounded. Looking forward to a possible season 3 :)
বছরখানেক আগে Danman2327 said…
his hair probably will go white if he becomes a ghoul. When he changes to his vampire form his hair gets lighter so when he's a full ghoul it will probably be white. The manga does show his hair as lighter when its more close up.

Also in the anime when he was given the vampire blood from moka in season one and gets a small amount of power temporarily, his hair is lighter as well.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
yeah its has a slight gray tint to it at the end of ep. 13.
yeah it did but it really wasnt noticeable.but you could kinda tell
বছরখানেক আগে supervampire said…
hello r+v fans.i have some updates.r+v will be aired December 19 OF 2010.IF YOU HAVE ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS PLEASE ask.goodbye.
oh my god!!!!!!no we dont have any questions.so please never post on this club again.ok everyone i know this may look bad but dont loose it.everything will be ok.whatever you do dont reply to her post.just pretend you never saw it .ummm,lets keep talking about anime.....soooo,lets vote on the best anime besides r+v.so who likes seikon no qwauser?i think its cool.why god ?why us?why do you have to do this to us?we just want to live argument free lives and talk about anime.yet you do this to us.seriously SV give it up .i dont care if your real or fake just leave us alone and burn in hell or jump off a cliff.anyway whats everyone favorite anime ?besides r+v.
ok. silent there is no need to bitch someone out trying to give an update. i say we trust her unless she is proved to be a liar. innocent until proven guilty; thats wat i think.