Rosario Vampire Will There Be A Season 3?

nmc400 posted on Dec 27, 2008 at 12:12AM
i wanna know if theres a season 3, im gunna one sad panda bear if there isn't

Rosario Vampire 20307 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 20307

বছরখানেক আগে Namorock said…
all the new animes or at least most of them are really funny and more mature content than what i was expecting, so just watching those lately.
বছরখানেক আগে Olar said…
laugh
ahahahahahahahahaha...true so true :P
 ahahahahahahahahaha...true so true :P
বছরখানেক আগে Danman2327 said…
@olar if you go to the videos on FUNimation's channel they wont be blocked. click on the "shows" tab and look through them for it.

FUNimation actually has a lot of animes on youtube for free.

lol and he looked so nerdy with his glasses like that.

the beginning of Higurashi no Naku Koro ni in ep 5 is so fucked up. the blue haired girl put's a giant butcher knife up against the wall and moves her head into it and the green hair girl laughs hysterically.

I looked up why the anime seemed to restart over and apparently theres a demon that protects one of them so when one of their buddies kill one another or they die the cycle restarts. Didn't make much sense to me but maybe I'll understand about the whole demon thing later on. But in the mean time I know why their all alive again.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Olar said…
angry
maybe its like in Clannad After story...just they don't have the memories of what happened...or a better example is in The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya when they go back in time end don't have the memories witch reminds me the i hated thous episodes noting happened for like 6 episodes end it made me rally MAD!!!
বছরখানেক আগে Olar said…
wink
@Danman2327 tnx for the info of the UNimation's channel now i can watch all day and night long...for all that don't now in my country right now is 3:43 in the morning don't think you care but any way felt like telling ya that
বছরখানেক আগে Olar said…
no wait i can't...wft i can't watch
well animefreak is working so you dont really need youtube. I'm just telling you how lol. And I dont know why you cant watch it unless you dont have a youtube account that says you 18+. If you dont have an 18 account just make one.

right now it's 10:30(EST)pm where I am.

Also the anime seems to show the situation of him starting to live there in different scenarios but I think one of them dies at the end each time for the sacrifice. The cameraman and the lady die again in the second scenario(the lady didnt disappear, she actually was found burnt alive) so that means two people are going to go missing. Which is probably going to be the main character and Shion, Mion's twin sister.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Olar said…
sad
i have a account that says 18+...it seams i can watch only a few animes of the UNimation's channel...end for the animes i can't it says "This video contains content from Funimation Entertainment, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds." that is the reason
বছরখানেক আগে Olar said…
angelic
can i ask someone to on this link end see if the player works cuz i don't now if its because of my PC or the site
link

TNX in advice
it works but its not the usual player they upload on. its says "4share" on the top right.

Maybe you need to update your video plugins
edit:
I'm staring to get the demon thing because of episode 8. Apparently it shapeshifts or posses different people(and can be multple people or highly influence another person based on ep4). When you watch episode 8 you'll get where I'm getting shapeshifting from.

Mion is a bitch
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Olar said…
mischievous
@Danman2327 yes i now i watched it...end its a nice anime so far i wonder what ells will happen :P ... im at the 11 episode end the small blond girl just got vomit all over the floor of the school...NICE xD

edit:thanks on the info i will update my plugins

বছরখানেক আগে Olar said…
surprise
i think i would to better death than torture i guess
 i think i would to better death than torture i guess
বছরখানেক আগে Kokoa-akashiya said…
I watched higurashi no naku koro ni before finished the 2 seasons about the actual story 3 season just extras. In a way. But I would spoil everythin but I'm not mean. I hate how I put my account on my iPod touch T-T. For some reason when I try the anime sites only some episodes of series work. Unless there is megavideo or flash player I went on zomganime yet they only use megavideo. Megavideo is da worst.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Olar said…
@Kokoa-akashiya
I agree...but why don't you try to just find the codeks that you need on your iPod i think its possible im not sure but why not try it
বছরখানেক আগে Olar said…
smile
well im happy to say i finished Busou Renkin its a nice anime it has all the good stuff you are hoping for when you watch this type of anime...
It has a live action movie btw. But normally movies based on anime suck so I dont know if I'll watch it. Just look at the live-action Death Note lol.

Also Im only on episode 9 jeez.

I know season 1 is meant to bring up questions and season 2 is supposed to answer them. season 3 i think is like OVAs

Apparently Mion is bitchy demon and theres something protecting the main character or someone by making it reverse time into a different cycle.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Kokoa-akashiya said…
worried
..........sooooo hard not to spoil it!!!!!
বছরখানেক আগে Olar said…
ahahahahhaha
 ahahahahhaha
বছরখানেক আগে Olar said…
mischievous
im crazy
 im crazy
বছরখানেক আগে Olar said…
mischievous
বছরখানেক আগে Olar said…
tongue
বছরখানেক আগে Olar said…
ahahahaha
 ahahahaha
বছরখানেক আগে Olar said…
monkey
final showdown xD
 final showdown xD
বছরখানেক আগে Olar said…
hahahahha
 hahahahha
বছরখানেক আগে Olar said…
lol i didn't now
 হাঃ হাঃ হাঃ i didn't now
বছরখানেক আগে Olar said…
ahahahaha a real Kazanowa xD
 ahahahaha a real Kazanowa xD
বছরখানেক আগে Olar said…
tongue
ahahahah :P
 ahahahah :P
hmmm. I have an idea of why kiechi thought he killed the uncle and whatever.

I think there's something mentally wrong with him and something about the town does it. Like the blonde girl said she felt the curse before and so did Rena(probably when she tore up her other school for no apparent reason). I think there's something with the town that causes hallucinations. He often seems to see the blonde nurse after she actually went missing. He SEEMS to be introduced to her at the festival but in reality she actually told him that they saw each other around town and that's why he doesn't remember her. So he actually did meet her before she disappeared and the festival. So him seeing her at the festival and after he killed the uncle were hallucinations. I also think that when Mion and Rena trying to drug him was a hallucination as well and he went psycho and killed them even though they didn't do anything wrong to him, I also think the needle may have been the pen or something that they "punished" him with before but he saw it as the needle.

When the whole town died from the volcanic gas and Kiechi lived it may have been because he really didn't leave the clinic when he told the doctor he killed the uncle. He may have actually drank the tea and fell asleep and was put on oxygen so when the gas was released he didn't breath it in making him the only survivor. So when he saw Rika killed, and him being pushed off the bridge were also hallucinations.

Lol how close is my theory. I started thinking like this when I saw the Live-action movie yesterday(and it did SUCK, its not worth watching. The actor that plays Kiechi is a faggot you can just tell by the way he walks. Also all the girls are freakin ugly).
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে supervampire said…
Greetings, for all that this concern.... i am a hired translator for THE MAN you call Gonzo. i am here to tell you and all whom it concerns that there will be a season 3 for the rosario+vampire anime series. the reason we have not said anything in the past is because we had no one who could speak english. if you have any questions speak now and sorry for the wait. thank you.
বছরখানেক আগে cesyu said…
sorry for doubting your word but can you prove that you're actually working with gonzo? Its just that I've seen lots of untrue information from alot of sources and I'm kinda looking forward to seeing more rosario + vampire. But anyway, when will gonzo start airing the new series?
বছরখানেক আগে oforte1 said…
i HOPE your right supervampire.
"THE MAN"? We were referring to the whole company, Gonzo, and not one person if that's what your getting at? lol.

Well most of us figured there would be a third season but what we didn't know was when. We heard that Gonzo had to cut their staff down(a lot) so we figured it would be a long while.

Also to hire a translator for a fan-made forum to answer questions rather than announcing something on gonzo's website or an anime website is a little shady. Anyone on the internet can say they work for or are hired by Gonzo. So that's why everyone (including myself) is skeptical.

I don't like when people start rumors that aren't true so I don't want to say anything that you answer is a fact unless I know for sure that you work for "THE MAN".

Like announce something on the gonzo's website, on reliable otaku websites, or even just show a picture or screenshot(or a sketch) for season 3. Also if you do show a screenshot(r sketch) we have to be sure it's from season 3 and not one that could have been taking from the past to seasons or just fake..
বছরখানেক আগে vimpire said…
big smile
same here :)
বছরখানেক আগে Namorock said…
it's quite obvious this guy is a fucking poser, no official employee would post on a fans site just because browsed it, it's just some idiot that wants to get people hyped up about the thing we have been yearning for the last 8 months. so i say fuck off super vampire and grow the fuck up.
i have one question. what does poser mean?is it slang for americans? also the reason we havent made an official annoucement is because we wont be airing it until at least december and thats if we get lucky. i was told to go to rosario+vampire fansites to make sure people didnt lose hope. also if we DID make an official annoucement we woldnt be able to suprise you guys with a even more thrilling annoucment to come. so believe me or not i dont get paid to make you believe. youll all believe me in december[hopefully if we get done that fast]anyway. and once again if you have any questions just ask.thank you.oh and also sorry for the error with the MAN thing.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
lol. poser isn't slang.

A poser is someone who pretends to be something they are not.

Well, if you can't prove you were hired from someone from Gonzo, show us anything, and can't give us an announcement, then how are we going to rely on ANY information you give us lol.

Lol if your not paid to make us believe in what you are saying then why are you being paid because you can't help anyone with information you can't back up.

Also if you were a hired translator why would your grammar be bad? I see a couple typos and some lowercase "I"s in your writing. You would think a translator hired by a Company would an excellent one. It is not that your use of words is wrong, it is that your typos are common in all people that have english as their first language.

When translators make errors it is usually in their use of words instead of them not being punctual. Like I would expect to see "Engrish" when there's a Japanese-To-English translator instead of "i"s and missing " ' "s.

Also, you being a fan of a 16 year-old named Ricky also doesn't help you.(I took the 2 seconds to look at your profile).

So I would say your a poser as well, Rick.

I just have to pat myself on the back right now. I'm good at debunking.

Also if for some reason you don't know what "Engrish" means, search it on the internet.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
as i said im not paid to make you believe i was hired to inform you.also once again if you have any questions please ask and i will answer them to the best of my ability. i dont like playing this game of who's smarter. thank you
বছরখানেক আগে 2Pain4 said…
Here, i give u a simple question, Who is the author and idk.. too eaz of questions i got..
what does idk mean?also its time for me to go home so ill be back tommorrow then you can ask away. or ask a question right now.
quickly now.!!! im tired and want to go see my family.
ok im leaving now.see you fans tommorrow bye!!!
sad
Then give us a link to the webpage atleast
ps- how many chapters in manga will there be in season 2
It was 9:30am in Japan when you wrote that you were tired. That's really odd considering it was getting late in MY time zone in America and it was only 9:30am in Japan.

Also who complains about a job where they get to sit on their ass and go on the internet?

Also Gonzo has recently fell into financial trouble. So why would they waste money on something unnecessary like a translator for people who speak English and they barely make any money from them on this series(they probably don't make any money from us at all).

I would think if they would hire anybody to "raise hope," they would hire someone to go on Japanese forums instead(or just do it themselves and not waste ANY money). Eventually the information would spread to the english people as well.

If you do work for Gonzo what is the anime they are currently doing right now and is set to release this spring?

Also one more thing:

申し訳ありませんがエラー(remove this)が発生している場合。私は、­オンラ­イン翻­訳を使­用して­います­。私は­あなた­がそれ­を読む­ことが­できる­かどう­かと思­った。

どのような学校の名前は何ですか?

Please remove "(remove this)" out of my message I had to put it in there because the forum messed up the japanese and put weird "�" symbols in it. Theres another � in my message but get rid of that as well when you read it. I didnt remove that one because it didn't change any of my message.

last edited বছরখানেক আগে
smile
that would be a smart answer,but im currently in the united states. why? the answer is my family lives in the united states.your probably wondering how thats possible arent you?well the answer is im a translator i work for whoever hires me and the people who hired me live in japan.also i cant tell you what there working on right now because im a translator.i dont make the animes.i just get information on what IM going to be doing and i do that and that alone. P.S.I resent that statement about sitting on my butt all day,i do more than that, i travel often. ive been to japan and back 13 times in the last month and its physically and mentally draining.oh yeah,as for the part in japanese, im going to ignore it.oh and about gonzo not having alot of money,they may have lost alot but they didnt lose as much as people think.thank you!!!! ill be here for a while so im open for questions but im done with this job in a week.so hurry!!oh one more thing if you can read and translate japanese you should go get a degree if you dont already have one.you could become a translator if you dont mind treatment like ive been getting.but its worth it.i get paid well.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
smile
For those who love trying to prove me wrong and think im lying go to a club called GONZO just search it on the search engine up at the top.When yo get there you can criticize me all you want.thank you.
বছরখানেক আগে Olar said…
angelic
well i don't now what i can ask you cuz it seams you don't have any accurate info on when it comes out so ill leave the investigation on the question if you rally do work for Gonzo or not to Danman2327

edit: if you do work for them sorry for not believn ya its just we find a lot of people that like to lie just to have fun...so again sorry
smile
Well,at least you know how to show sympathy unlike a certain OTHER PERSON.But i understand your not believing me.My current boss said something like this was sure to come up.BUT I CAN TELL you this,R+VCAPU3 is most likely to come out on December.yes i know i said earlier that it was least likely to come out in december but let me tell you this.I just learned earlier this morning that Gonzo just made a budget increase and have hired alot of new workers.[if you see what im getting at.][hint,hint]BUT they did all of this quietly.So there wouldnt be a public annoucment for this.BUT lets keep this between ourselves.Ireally wasnt suppose to say anything about it because they have something big planned that they dont wont the public to know about.Ill be here and at my new club GONZO IF YOU WANT TO SAY SOMETHING.THANKS.
বছরখানেক আগে Olar said…
ok i can't say i believe you but i hope its true...i mean i want to believe you its just my bad experience which prevents me from believing you...
smile
YEAH ive heard that theres been alot of rumors that were false.but all i can tell you is believe me or not,youll be watching the truth probably by late december.if you catch my drift.but seriously though,be patient and youll be rewarded.thanks.also,ill be here so feel free to ask questions.