Rosario Vampire Will There Be A Season 3?

nmc400 posted on Dec 27, 2008 at 12:12AM
i wanna know if theres a season 3, im gunna one sad panda bear if there isn't

Rosario Vampire 20307 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 701-750 of 20307

বছরখানেক আগে Danman2327 said…
I dont think they'll be dubbed soon but ask supervampire because apparently they were hired by gonzo. I prefer subtitles anyway because dubs sound weird to me.

also i know where to find manga lol.I just forgot about him lol. Also I watched the anime first and then started skipping around in the manga(because the anime skips around and i didnt know where to leave off)so i probably missed his whole part lol. I looked him up and he was actually an orc and not an ogre in the anime. He's not TOO important so they can probably change the part when he sides with the hybrids in the anime. I don't remember seeing him when I began the antithesis part anyway. Anime adaptions to manga sometimes aren't very accurate anyway. Look at season 2's ending, that never thappened in the manga. Saizou is a non-essential character. I would have been cooler if they actually had him as a human/werewolf hybrid like in the manga though. I actually think anti-thesis isn't very important either. It is like part of Fairy-Tale anyway.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Synned_Ghoul said…
yeah.. anime tends to change or flat out skip parts, some big, some small, then what was in the manga.
but when it is subbed, i wind up reading them and miss some of the action.

synned
however, dubbed voices sound almost... bored, unemotional most of the time.
বছরখানেক আগে supervampire said…
smile
im sorry for any inconvience's i caused.Something urgent came up and i was told to be there so ive been gone since friday,but ill continue to be on this site again starting monday.thanks.
hmmm
UMM....a ok or yes would be appreciated
crying
OK FINAL THING,I WANT TO KNOW DO YOU THINK IM AMERICAN OR JAPANESE?OH AND LOOKING BACK ON EARLIER CONVERSATIONS WONT HELP YOU.I SAID THINGS THAT DIDNT INVOLVE MY JOB THAT WERENT ENTIRELY CORRECT.SO HAVE FUN PONDERING THIS QUESTION AND GIVE ME AN ANSWER, SINCE YOU GOT TO ASK QUESTIONS IGET TO ASK QUESTIONS TOO.AND NO IM NOT OLD IM ONLY 26.OH AND DANMAN WHY WOULD YOU ASSUME I WAS A WOMEN.THATS NOT REALLY NICE.BYE.
I assumed you were a woman because you HEAVILY implied it.(-_-*).

Why did you say "you really shouldn't ask ladies so many questions...it really hurts their feelings" when I asked you all those questions if you not a fucking lady?

Obviously your japanese or some other ethnicity and not american because you didn't know what "poser" meant(apparently). Unless you lied about not knowing what poser meant.

Also does that mean you were just bullshitting answers to us? I knew you were probably a fraud, but admitting your were making shit up and your going to continue just pisses me off more.

ALSO, who the hell said you were old?

This shit agitates me.

Its more obvious to me now that you are a poser.
By the way writing in all capitol letters is just irritating.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে jordanVAMPIRE said…
cool
so does anyone know when the season 3 air date is??? and how many days do the manga take to be uploaded?
বছরখানেক আগে Namorock said…
serious jordan just go and read the 29 pages we got up here
heart
IM GOING TO CONTINUE TO WRITE IN CAPITAL LETTERS BECAUSE KNOI KNOW IT ANNOYS YOU.ANYWAY AS FOR THE WOMAN PART I MEANT TO SAY MAN I DONT KNOW WHAT I WAS THINKING AT THE TIME I AM A WOMEN.ALSO YOUR partially correct i am not japanese i was born in america.But my father is japanese.My parents divorced when i was young and my father whent back to JAPAN but my mother stayed in AMERICA so i spent half the year in japan and half in america.ALSO IM REGISTERED AS AMERICAN IN MY PASSPORT.SO that partially explains why im a translator.BUT IN AMERICA I WAS HOME SCHOOLED SO I DIDNT TALK TO MANY PEOPLE THERE WHICH IS IS WHY I THINK POSER IS SLANG.I NEVER HEARD IT UNTIL YOU SAID IT.And as for the old thing,my apologies.Some people called me old on another club i went to and i was thinking about how that hurt my feelings and i type what i feel.Its kinda just instinct.OH and one more thing,PLEASE,I BEG YOU TO STOP SAYING IM FAKE BECAUSE WE WERE SUPPOSE TO BE AT PEACE WITH EACH OTHER AND IM TIRED OF ACCUSATIONS.As for the lying answers thing.I DID THAT TO SEE IF you were starting to trust me and i got an answer because you used that sentence against me at first chance.AFTER YOU READ THIS TYPE WHAT YOUR REPLY IS AND THEN I HAVE SOMETHING I HAVE TO TELL THIS CLUB.THIS INFO IS THE SOLE REASON I WAS GONE SINCE FRIDAY
ok im going to my club GONZO
I was pissed off because you called for a truce and you were "yell-writing" at me cause i assumed you were a woman. You also said some of the answers you said were wrong and that you would continue answering questions just pissed me off more because it showed me that you weren't reliable and you kinda admitted it and still want to continue.

When people write in caps lock it is taken as aggressive.

Your the one who broke the peace. By trying to start something with the whole woman thing. I couldn't tell if you were joking or saw it as me insulting to you(which I wasn't), it just annoyed me.

I never can trust you 100% lol. I just kinda tolerated it after awhile for the "what if" factor.

I could ask you questions and get answers but I can't rely on it.

Real or not, I don't care anymore because of the truce. Stop (trying) to play mind games because I'm very adamant in my opinions, as you can tell. Also I kinda take it as an insult like your calling me stupid.

lol also why would you go to your club if their is like 2 to 3 members?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
OK,OK ill stop playing games.And yes i thought you were insulting me.but im done.
also we had a good conversation about different animes as we were waiting for season 3 and this kinda ruined it lol.
sad
oh and i didnt mean to make you think i was cling you stupid.sorry.
well,sorry for ruining your conversation.But theres something even more important i have to tell you all.(drumroll)I recently discovered there will be a season 4 of R+V.YES i know you probably dont believe me but i feel that you should all know this.thanks
ALSO if you want to watch anime watch FLCL BUT ITS OVA
lol. ok?

i expected there to eventually be a season 4. lol
whats flcl lol?

I was watching another vampire anime, Vampire Knight, and it was good.

Also the anime olar recommended, sora no otoshimono was good as well.
WHAT DO YOU MEAN OK?All you can say is ok?Cant you atleast sound like your excited?
FLCL is the name of the anime and its really funny and sad at the same time.ITS a rare type of anime but its good
lol im not.

I already figured there would be season 4. Lol if you said it was going to be released right after season 3 or released soon or something I might have been excited.

lol how is it a rare type?

Also I watched the anime, School Days, it is the most f**ked up thing I've ever seen. Its more messed up than elfen lied.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
あなたは人のユーモアのセンスがないように見える
lol sense of humor about what? you didnt say any jokes. I wanted to know what was rare about it lol
well then be excited because its going to be released a month after season 3 because GONZO just hired a lot of new employees and 1 group will be workin on season 3 while the new group will be working on 4
lol also people have to come up with a better system to write japanese. all that to say "you seem to have no sense of humor" is a lot of work. My hand would hurt if I wrote all that.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
because you just seem to have that type of personality
lol whats it have to do with my personality. lol are you calling me lazy.(well i am).

On weekends I wake up at 1 pm
NO thats not what i meant but how can you sleep that long?but i meant that you seem like the type of person that lives to correct other people
oh. Yeah i do correct other people a lot lol.

maybe i sleep until 1pm because I go to sleep around 2:30ish
lol but did you watch school days?
well i can stay up that late when i go out that night but i cant sleep that late?its just not possible for me?But i think were going off topic.
What school days?
this threads been off topic probably like 20 pages ago and even before I even came on here.
what do you mean school days
"School Days" is an anime based on a visual novel game(never played it though).

I dont want to say the plot because i dont wont to ruin anything. At the end of episode 4 it starts getting f**ked up

last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Robis said…
smile
Am I the only one who's noticed that this conversation has just massively gotten randomized? (By that I mean that theres lodes of off topics)
May be I'm just really frustrated about whether the Capu3 is coming out or not. I guess the only way to find out is to wait. *damn*
@Danman2327
Let me just say it like this...... How the hell did you get so smart (cunning)? XD Do you work as a Private detective or something like that? :D
@Supervampire
Be more precise (Think before you write) right now I haven't got the slightest idea whether your telling lies or not. Frankly I don't give a damn because time will only tell if your telling the truth- unless you prove all of us wrong- I hope you do :). Oh, and if your telling lies than, damn I have never seen someone go through so much trouble just to get attention.

I do NOT have any intention to hurt anyone, just pretend that this text is written happy- sounds better in my head XD
Peace.
oh i see.okkk.........it seems we have nothing else to talk about.
you just lost all respect from me before you even got any Robis
laugh
Lol apparently im smart. But i think that me being "cunning" will eventually cause someone to kick my ass. but im okay with that cause i'd probably deserve it. lol i never thought about being a detective

edit: holy shit, that was like a slap in the face lol. did you lose his respect because he complimented me. I will laugh my ass off if thats why

lol I would have never have thought to call it cunning lol.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
ok ill see you guys later i have meeting soon
heart
bye
also i edited my comment if you didnt see it. lol that was mean supervampire and he's a fan lol.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Robis said…
cool
Again it all sounded better in my head- didn't mean to hurt anyone *cough* supervampire.
Good luck on the meeting- that will happen soon. :D
@Danman*too lazy to write numbers*
I hope you don't get your ass kicked- even if you get into a situation like that you'd probably talk so smart that they would die of a headache :D

Damn, now I'm the off topic making dude, look what you made me do.
Ok, lets talk in the morning its like 01;00 where I live.
lol i didnt mean by talking smart. I'm obviously a wise-ass and like correcting people lol.

lol why are you brown nosing me. i'm seen mostly as a wise-ass to everyone else.

Lol. I'm still wondering what you did to lose respect that fast. I was arguing with her so much that we had to call a truce and yet she never said she didn't respect melol. But YOU, after one post, she lost all respect. I am baffled and confused lol.

Lol Im not saying she respects me. Im just saying that Im not as bad for her to that say she doesnt so quickly.

Lol but thanks for the compliments. I'm sorry if you feel I'm making fun of you lol. I'm just finding this whole situation funny.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
lol i'll come back later to see how this goes.
hello everyone besides Robis,im back from my meeting
私は彼が嫌い
UMM HELLO??!!!!