i think is rayquaza is the strongest
last edited on Oct 27, 2007 at 11:14AM

পোকেমন 1258 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1051-1100 of 1258

বছরখানেক আগে Zmidy313 said…
Platinum Arceus?
বছরখানেক আগে KittyKat52 said…
I think all pokemon can be really strong if you train them enough. If you have a level 5 Arceus and a Level 100 Raichu, the Raichu would most likely win.

It all depends on how you train your Pokemon
বছরখানেক আগে pawpaw220301 said…
But i think mewtwo is the strongest because he's not exsactly real!!!
but mew can turn into any pokemon he wishes!!!
বছরখানেক আগে ilovepokemon3 said…
hmmmm....mewtwo...or...i think this is a fake...mewthree..
বছরখানেক আগে Zmidy313 said…
Mewfour is the strongest if ppl think Mewtwo is the strongest
বছরখানেক আগে Kiraa_Killer said…
cake
I really think Rayquaza is the strongest dragon type . And Deoxys has more speed than Rayquaza, but remember Deoxys has one of the weakest Defense and Special Defense . So, if Rayquaza hits Deoxys it's going to have to regenerate and it takes up to four years to do it . And one of the facts about Rayquaza is that it has been alive for billions of years and it can fight deoxys forever . And Deoxys has no attacks that's super effective against Rayquaza . So, Rayquaza has the biggest advantage .
And Mew may transform into any pokemon, but if it transforms into Arceus, it wouldn't have the plates and it would be easy to knock out, because the real Arceus can change it's plates . And Arceus can delete anything it desires .
cake
And on page 1 Arceus has 720 .
বছরখানেক আগে NearRyuzaki said…
^arcues lost to concrete and a group of electric pokemon, defeat anything it desires is a complete lie. even in the games I have beat a friends arceus and he has beat mine, its how you train the pokemon.
বছরখানেক আগে animegrl52p said…
^I agree with you and KittyKat52, it depends on how you train the pokemon.
বছরখানেক আগে SliverSheik said…
Ash's Pikachu
laugh
^ you mean the pikachu that lost to the 1st gym leaders of sinnoh and unova when it should be over lv100? Lol, no
বছরখানেক আগে dialga1623 said…
dialga is the strongest pokemon cuz he has the stronges move and he can stop time and if he does that he can smack every single pokemon not even arceus can take on dialga.i used t think arceus was the best but when my lvl 69 dialga took out a lvl 100 arceus with 1 roar of time i knew dialga was the strongest
^You do know Victini has a stronger sig move, power of 180 compared to roar of time's 150. Also the strongest attack move is explosion with the power 250.
বছরখানেক আগে beepboop said…
big smile
EVERY POKEMON IS STRONG!
বছরখানেক আগে rantora13 said…
Um a lv17 starly with 3 things
1)Endevior
2)Focas sash
3)Quick attack
Trust me I've beaten a lv100 arceus with this moves
^one counter here for that, my arceus knows extremespeed

game-wise it depends on how u train them, else-ware it depends on feats shown.
cake
And Starly with the Focus sash and Quick attack, and Endevoir can't beat any pokemon, some pokemon have protect and can beat it . After the move Endevoir, the opponent uses protect, you use quick attack, the opponent if lucky uses quick attack, Extreme Speed, Mach punch etc . It can be countered .
cake
It really depends what moves, what level, and who goes first . REMEMBER !!! Anything is possible with pokemon !! : D
Pokedex as canon-arceus is the strongest
Game as canon-depends how you train them
anime as canon-most noticeable are rayquaza and lugia from memory
বছরখানেক আগে akeena said…
idk why but i think eevee's the strongest
 idk why but i think eevee's the strongest
বছরখানেক আগে Superior said…
actually shuckle is the strongest pokemon because it has the highest defense of all, and with its move that i forgot what i was called it can flip its attack and defense stats. So it has the highest defense and attack and alot of hp, so shuckle is the strongest of them all
ok shuckle is the strongest because it has the highest defense and special defense and all, and with power trick it can flip its attack and special attack with its defense and special defense making it the most powerful pokemon ever. It has a greater defense or attack than any other pokemon
If it swaps it atk and def around one hit would beat him...
buddy you forgot it can still use confusion, hypnosys, or whatever so if you use hypsnosys or confusion alot the accuracy goes up, so a lv 100 shuckle could beat any pokemon
বছরখানেক আগে DemiTitan said…
if this is about strength then its obviously Groundon
বছরখানেক আগে maraxaura said…
arceus is the pokemon god... arceus is the strongest pokemon
Surperior accuracy doesn't go up by repeating the moves over and over.

You try and use hypnosis repeatedly and I keep using high-damage super-effective moves, I would lose before you can get power/guard swap off.
@Demi Titan, Groudon has no real strength feats, Regigigas prob has more.

@maraxaura
you mean the arceus that nearly died from concrete and a group of electric pokemon? Now thats funny.
cake
Shuckle is slow and it can easily get hit . xD I think your hypnosis move will fail . And you Shuckle must suck . I mean would most likely use hypnosis first, then use power trick then I'll attack the next turn, since pokemon usually wake up after 3 turns . I got a Shuckle with maxed out stats and you'd lose against me .
বছরখানেক আগে ReaperRupak said…
Arceus is the strongest.No doubt
^He has no feats to put him higher then the other legendaries, have any proof otherwise?
বছরখানেক আগে invadersaphhire said…
angry
that fucking vaporeon in the ecruteak dance theater!IT KICKED MY ASS 7 TIMES!!!
^damn your terrible
বছরখানেক আগে Zero_Delta said…
Palkia moved an entire town into another world. Even though it did so after being beat up by Dialga:(
^ Palkia then got pwn'd by arceus in movie 12
cake
But, Palkia used it's defense more than Dialga and Giratina . And that hyper beam on Giratina made no sense . It's a ghost type, yet it get blasted by that powerful beam .
cake
Dialga was the first to knock out .
^Arcues was able change his plates on-the-fly, who does what else he could do. He might of just did a condensed Judgement or Flamethrower.
বছরখানেক আগে zeebem10 said…
zekrom! :D
^Zekrom is on par with Reshiram and was once fused with Reshiram, wouldn't it be obvious their fused form would be stronger?
cake
^What about Kyurem ? It's part of the fusion . And what type do you think the dragon would be if they were to fuse ? A Normal type dragon ? Or is it possible that it can have three types ?
Its speculated that Kyurem is the empty shell of the original form and the pokedex entry says it crashed into the ground, that could mean that they separated in mid-air and/or the impact/separation changed its form to kyurem. I would expect another Arceus like-typing ability.
cake
And the new attacks that it has "Freeze Shock" and "Ice Burn" . 140 Attack: Freeze Shock, 140 Special Attack: Ice burn .
I suspect the 3rd game will shed some light on this topic, prob me a form change when all 3 of them are together.
cake
And that's why Zekrom's body was destroyed and it was turned into a black stone and same with Reshiram .
I thought the stones summoned them, since the dragon u get bursts through a wall?
cake
No, N's Reshiram/Zekrom was in a stone and he brought it back to life . And I got a Zekrom from the Black stone .
Ok, I wasn't paying attention to the story. I would guess in the 3rd game the stones are holdable to Kyurem and depending on which one given, different form would take place. Too bad they can't hold 2 at once.
বছরখানেক আগে leafcathead said…
heart
its so mew mew can deevol pokemon and send them to the lost world
i love mew