পোকেমন Witch Is The Strongest Pokemon Ever Seen

christian posted on Jul 04, 2007 at 08:09PM
i think is rayquaza is the strongest
last edited on Oct 27, 2007 at 11:14AM

পোকেমন 1258 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 1258

বছরখানেক আগে lugia1112 said…
Lugia. Cause It Holds The Power Of The Ocean And The Orange Island.
 Lugia. Cause It Holds The Power Of The Ocean And The কমলা Island.
বছরখানেক আগে lugia1112 said…
I Forgot The S.
বছরখানেক আগে jpcarmona said…
বছরখানেক আগে jpcarmona said…
big smile
wooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
বছরখানেক আগে Pipchupy said…
All the pokemon are equaly strong because thean have different stats and levels.
বছরখানেক আগে Quilava said…
I would have to say Darkrai, not only is he sorta strong (and cool x3), he can put your pokemon to sleep :O
বছরখানেক আগে Shucklekicksass said…
Shuckle because of this.

Although the circumstances would be nearly impossible, a level 100 Shuckle can potentially deal the most damage in one single attack through the use of numerous stat boosters, by using Helping Hand, Metronome held item, Power Trick, a Skill Swap to Pure Power or Huge Power, and the Defense Curl/Rollout combo. Also, Shuckle's partner must have the ability Flower Gift and the weather must be sunny. On the 5th impact of Rollout, if used against a level 1 Ledyba or Yanma that have been hit with negative Defense modifiers (such as Screech), it can deal 213,896,052 damage with a critical hit.

Damn, thats a whole lot. And so that also makes shuckle the best in another catergory. Attack, Defense, and Sp. Defense. That's half the stats that there are and there is no other pokemon that can say that. So that's why shuckle is definately the best.
বছরখানেক আগে grovyle64OMG said…
smirk
ARCEUS OR MEW!!!!!
বছরখানেক আগে squirtlerules said…
All the pokemon are strong you just need to train them up
বছরখানেক আগে greenaloe said…
o.o all of mine is max stat level 100
বছরখানেক আগে madelinestar714 said…
smirk
arceus(which i have btw)
বছরখানেক আগে arcaninegal123 said…
Arcanine!!!
বছরখানেক আগে Sasori166 said…
Mew!
বছরখানেক আগে venrac said…
angry
alright i know the strongest pokemon its
Mewtwo and i have 2 things to say that will back my answer up
and one mewtwo isnt my favourite pokemon rayquaza is
so bak 2 the story.

1-if arceus (the 2nd strongest pokemon) changes his plate
mewto will easily use the attack that does alotof damage to arceuses plate.

2-i was talking in a chatbox a few weeks ago and a admin staff of pokemon said mewto is the strongest and most powerful pokemon of all time and alway will be.

yes arceus is extremley powerful like many other pokemon
knowing he is the creator of pokemon he didnt create mewtwo

so in the end of a legendary pokemon fight mewtwo would turn out on top.....
বছরখানেক আগে LostKid said…
mischievous
This Pokemon is far better than Mewtwo, and you'll admit it once you get him. He's the best Pokemon EVER! Number 495, Zoroark, I think. The number, I'm not 100% sure but the Monster Fox Pokemon beats the Genesis Pokemon by a long shot. (494-Evil Fox-Zorua)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 This Pokemon is far better than Mewtwo, and you'll admit it once আপনি get him. He's the best Pokemon E
বছরখানেক আগে kevinkamps said…
angelic
umm i think all is strong cuz the typing like arceaus a god suposly an normal type pokemon if lucario uses um aura sphere it wil probably die or closecombat and dammmn dat combat will be close case close all pokemon r strong
বছরখানেক আগে kevinkamps said…
heart
if i must choose its slacking snorlax or (secret soiler u cant wait if i say its name nevermind) u may not know but slacking is 1 of the pokemon with more atack defens and health and i think sp. defens snorlax its more defens and health survive and then kill u but snorlax is slow so ppl dont use it much and slacking can slack off in middle of battle so ppl wont risk and wont use it peace
বছরখানেক আগে yoshipenguin said…
@Shunron mewtwo would have killed Giovanni's robots and giovanni if giovanni didn't use mewtwo's clones as hostage
বছরখানেক আগে keron100 said…
smile
THE STRONGEST IN ARCEUS AND MEW NO DOUBT ABOUT IT CUZ ARCEUS HAS THE RINGS TO STOP ALL POKEMON ATTACKS
বছরখানেক আগে pokepokechu8 said…
No way, i'm pretty sure Arceus is the strongest pokemon ever.
and i'm almost positive. and mew, maybe.
mewtwo doesn't count its not a real pokemon.
বছরখানেক আগে bmarme said…
ARCEUS!(meh hes the pkmn god)
বছরখানেক আগে dragonfan said…
smile
aggron but if train any pokemon up there good

mewtwo is a real pokemon if he is living though
বছরখানেক আগে chaykittie said…
my whole team is DE BEST, ya i said it :P
বছরখানেক আগে ozzie200200 said…
angelic
hmm in my fake opion it would be pikachu but the real one is ho-oh
বছরখানেক আগে slushy said…
the strongest pokemon ive ever battled is an arceus.yet,the right pokemon can easily get rid of an arceus
বছরখানেক আগে Heroofsinnoh said…
বছরখানেক আগে shadowdragon13i said…
laugh
the strongest pokemon is arceus,giratina,and mewtwo because arceus crontrols everything giratina crontrols time and space and mewtwo is the ultimate fighting pokemon with the best stats
বছরখানেক আগে korasha said…
i agree with pokemonXmaster,i think that mewtwo is, as well as rayqaza.
বছরখানেক আগে SilverStarlight said…
Mewtwo!
বছরখানেক আগে plus44 said…
Dialga is the strongest b/c he can change time, meaning he could go back in time and change everything.
বছরখানেক আগে ikke123 said…
i think non of the legendary pokemon are the strongest, becous those are in a way to hy lv when you catch them. and when you train a pokemon from the begin it has mutch hyer stads. but i don't now wat pokemon is the strongest. but i think thats dragonite, salemance or blaseiken<=or how you spell it.
বছরখানেক আগে emoforever99 said…
wink
not one of you guys have put missingno he is the strongist even thought he glithches up your game.its either mew mewtwo missingo or
ho oh but i think mew is cuz his really powerful
 not one of আপনি guys have put missingno he is the strongist even thought he glithches up your game.its
বছরখানেক আগে emoforever99 said…
surprise
some pepole say mew was the god of pokemon but come on really? thats to over the top. anyway i hate the new pokemon there all so ugly my faverite pokemon is mew. and he is probly the stongest.
mewtwo kinda freacks me out.he was so depressed becouse of him being a clone and then he got really uptight and thinking that he was the best.
ps: anybody who thinks the same just say
 some pepole say mew was the god of pokemon but come on really? thats to over the top. anyway i hate t
বছরখানেক আগে jonnychu said…
wink
I think Arceus is the strongest of all because even Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina working together can't beat him.
বছরখানেক আগে nigahigarocks98 said…
ya mom
বছরখানেক আগে ced1014 said…
wink
arceus is the strongest because he had beaten dialga palkia and giratina at a same time ,yet his power plates are not complete who choses mewtwo or mew all of their weak attack will end up in sapped and being returned to the attacker plus i had watched the movies of mewtwo and arceus and i think the winner is arceus even darkrai cannot make him sleep and he is not affected of dialga"s time effect
বছরখানেক আগে soraroxasxion said…
all pokemon are strong in there own way
 all pokemon are strong in there own way
বছরখানেক আগে THESOYBLEH said…
Magikarp is. One splash can destroy the entire universe.
বছরখানেক আগে arcaninegal123 said…
Lolz u rule!
বছরখানেক আগে bailey6547 said…
girantina
বছরখানেক আগে lordzer said…
rainy
nun are the best nun are the wearst its the trainer
.....but my tranforming arceus is the best
বছরখানেক আগে lordzer said…
rainy
magikarp was it could use hyperbeam
like mine lv.100 it can transform fly and hydo cannon
বছরখানেক আগে Bond_Of_Fury said…
Is Arceus ever seen? If he is, then Arceus is. If not, I guess I'll say Rayquaza.

EDIT: No, wait, I say Mewtwo.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে boltlover said…
I say Raichu :D
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 I say Raichu :D
বছরখানেক আগে Rei_Hino said…
All pokemon can be the storgest if they have good special defense and defese. :D
বছরখানেক আগে dbzgoku said…
wink
all those who say Lucario is the strongest, it is wrong because even pokemon such as Deoxys have proved to have bigger capabilitles than Lucario. those who said these pokemon: Groudon, Entei, Moltres, Articuno, Zapdos, Missingno, Lugia, etc, etc. there has been NO proof whatsoever that these pokemon can create godly things to happen, so they are out of the question. Giratina, Dialga, and Palkia are the only pokemon that can be taken into serious consideration. Mewtwo, however, is no where near the top ten strongest pokemon. he was defeated by mere human-made robots, so he is not that strong. Darkrai falls in the same category as Giratina's group. The strongest pokemon there is is Arceus. Arceus proved to control ALL elements of pokemon, can create attacks which other pokemon dream of doing, etc etc. and for the person who said that "any pokemon can be the best with training" just don't watch pokemon.
The proof or Arcues's greatness lies in the video.
বছরখানেক আগে Filip987 said…
Me and my buddie played pokemon stadium and we had a nidoking and machamp on our team.We were amazed when nidoking survived a surf and a earthquake.Machamp survived a deadly hyper beam.But the strongest pokemon iI'v ever seened are all the legendary pokemon.
বছরখানেক আগে bbb246 said…
most of you arent that smart... everyone knows that arceus is the toughest becuase he made the whole pokemon world and the pokemon with all the other life on it. And he has juggment :)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে SilverHaired said…
It depends on the techniques and skills that they are using of how they defeat other pokemons..but the best pokemon i've seen is Mewto.
বছরখানেক আগে SilverHaired said…
It depends on the techniques and skills that they are using of how they defeat other pokemons..but the best pokemon i've seen is Mewto.