পোকেমন Witch Is The Strongest Pokemon Ever Seen

christian posted on Jul 04, 2007 at 08:09PM
i think is rayquaza is the strongest
last edited on Oct 27, 2007 at 11:14AM

পোকেমন 1258 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1101-1150 of 1258

বছরখানেক আগে NearRyuzaki said…
^mew can't do that, where the hell did u find anything saying that?
বছরখানেক আগে awmtea6 said…
wink
cretainly,arcues is the strongest, i am 100% sure
he got beat by a group of electric type pokemon and concrete, yeah 100% so sure he ain't the strongest
বছরখানেক আগে animegrl52p said…
@awmtea6 and I'm 100% sure you spelled certainly wrong.
বছরখানেক আগে Skitty_Love said…
smile
Its funny how theres a huge argument. I mean, c'mon I don't think there is honestly a definite strong Pokemon but its everyone's opinion =w=.
^I'm only here to contradict people's reasons why said pokemon is the strongest, its fun XD
^Hahaha ^o^
^I actually have this on my updates just to beat people here XD
বছরখানেক আগে xNyxShooterx said…
Heres something Arceus formed the earth with its 10000000 hands so it formed them all and no not only Ho-Oh can defeat Deoxys
^ (facepalm x2)
Arceus was said to create the universe with its '1000' arms, even though it has none.
Arceus did not create chuck Norris. Chuck norris created arceus!
But who created Chuck Norris? easily this guy:
link
বছরখানেক আগে pokepop123 said…
big smile
blastoise!!!!!!!!!
^blastoise isn't that good, look at the 1st movie for that
বছরখানেক আগে Kiraa_Killer said…
cake
It's true I seen it, I think we all have . xD
rainy
And wtf with that Mew thing ? Where did that person get that fake information ? xD I think that person must be guessing Mew's power .
even by guessing its power, that is a stretch considering pokemon have never shown devolution and torn world is giratina's dimension of anti-matter
বছরখানেক আগে Mightyme2 said…
smile
Id say Latios and Latias,since they stopped a wave and Arceus how he beat a giant meteor.link
cake
It was sad seeing Latias' brother sacrificing himself to save the town . But, they aren't the most powerful, and Rayquaza isn't either because it couldn't protect itself from a bunch of block robots guarding the city, and it's a good thing Rayquaza and the two Deoxys are good friends now since they helped Rayquaza from those things .
Rayquaza also has busted a meteor in the spin-off mystery dungeon and is able to stop groudon and kyogre from battling it out too much, I would expect the robot part of the movie was plot induced stupidity.
cake
And Arceus couldn't beat a meteor, and Yeah, Rayquaza has more power than Arceus, Arceus has equal stats .
 And Arceus couldn't beat a meteor, and Yeah, Rayquaza has আরো power than Arceus, Arceus has equal st
stats are only a hint to their power and is partially game mechanics, a fear rattata can beat a palkia in battle but in actuality palkia would show that rattata hell.
cake
Literally, Palkia will show it another demention . xD Hell it is then !!

Rattata: O_o
Palkia: ewe
বছরখানেক আগে fake_alibi10 said…
surprise
arceus because it's the one that created the world!
The same arceus that had serious problems with a meteor and I have repeatedly said why he ain't, does anyone know how to read a forum here
@fake_alibi10, Arceus did not create the world. How could something that was easily defeated by electric type pokemon create the world? It OBVIOUSLY isnt THAT powerful
বছরখানেক আগে Zero_Delta said…
tongue
uh, Arceus did create the world and the reverse world and the worlds of Palkia and Dialga
2 things were made to piss of any intelligent pokemon fan; the myths and the pokedex. IMO arecus is pathetic.
^ Agreed
Arceus created embodiments of time, space, and anti-matter(reverse world) and the he was born at the time of the birth of the universe. How would humans have any proof of him creating it?
cake
It's powerful enough to give life with it's power . =/ And of course it's going to be hurt by electric pokemon, because it didn't have the earth plate and it wasn't defeated by electric type pokemon, didn't you see Arceus use Judgement after they kept on going ? And how can it be defeated, when it defeated dragons that can oblinerate a bunch of electric type pokemon ? I still consider Arceus to be the strongest, and have you ever heard of Arceus having a thousand arms ? Well, if it did have those arms, then it would of killed those electric type pokemon and the move Judgement can destroy the whole place where it has been stuck by electric types . And it would have escaped from the concrete if it wasn't insanely mad because what that guy done to it . And no pokemon can survive concrete even the strongest, unless your a ghost pokemon like Gengar .
rainy
And like it said in the pokedex, that it does have a thousand arms, but I don't see them .
Okay, if Arceus is the strongest pokemon how would they damage him? The dragons have only showed control their respective part of time-space, barely at that. Outside of that, they haven't showed much power.

'It's powerful enough to give life with it's power.' Shaymin also did this to floroma, whatever its called, town and Reshirem and Zekrom in their original form made the Unova region.

Intense pain vs anger, what is going to stop him more/sarcasm

You've seen my pick about the Pokedex on here, no proof=nothing. Some people believe the yellow lines spiraling around him at the beginning are the 1000 arms, he also can't learn any punch based moves.

Gengars a ghost type yet can get hit my Frenzy Plant, a physical move. Concrete is going to kill him.
cake
What do you mean frenzy plant ? It's not concrete and why even use it on him ? he's a Poison/Ghost type . o-o And how is the move Frnezy Plant going to prove it wouldn't kill him even if i knows levitate ?
monkey
it*
I mean a ghost pokemon getting hit by a physical move, so concrete can get him. If u want I can use Stone Edge as a better example.
I seemingly ignore typos and see whats meant to be there O.o
cake
Well, you seen the episode when Gastly, Haunter, and Gengar puled Ash's soul from his body and started flying around the town ? They went through the concrete and many walls, so is it possible to get through something that's liquidfy ? I don't know if that's a word . xD
they can become intangible at will I would say as Ghastly used Lick on charmander a physical move, requiring a solid form.
বছরখানেক আগে garchomp said…
not rayquaza dexosoys
mewtwo is the strongest
^Having made potential life-wiping storms would put him at the top tier from feats shown.

My list of top tiers:
Arceus
Mewtwo
the dragon trio
Rayquaza, spin-off feats included

might add more if people suggest them and puts up a good reason why.
I change my mind, Rayquaza kicks ass.
cake
What about the top tier defense and you know it's not all about power .

The Special Defense pokemon list would be:
Shuckle
Deoxys(Defense form)
Regice
Probopass

And the Defense pokemon would be:
Shuckle
Steelix
Groudon
Bastiodon
Aggron
I wasn't going with game mechanic tiers, I'm going overall power shown by feats, the generally accepted pokémyths and the pokédex.
বছরখানেক আগে loveislouder2 said…
big smile
i think my empoleon level 100 is the strongest!!! :D
^... I know pokemon far stronger then an empoleon
বছরখানেক আগে dalton23768 said…
wink
i new this place would be boring with out me
^what?
বছরখানেক আগে shanffy said…
monkey