র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং 5723 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 5723

বছরখানেক আগে IAMYOURENEMY said…
Hei was about to respond to Ichirou before his phone started ringing. He picked up. "Hello?" Hei asked.

"Yes is this a Mr. Hei Nagachika?" The lady on the other line of the phone asked.

"Yes?..." Hei said.

"We're uhm, we're informing you that our patient, Akiro Liang has disappeared and well...we've called his household many times, but you're the only relative of his that's picked up. We're sorry but we cannot find him leaving on the security camera and..." The voice of the lady started to drown out as Hei dropped his phone, knocking the battery out of the back of it and shutting it off. "Ichirou! Kierra! Neither of you are leaving the house today!" He yelled before he ran quickly to the downstairs bathroom, shut the door and started vomiting out blood again. He tried to hold back his sounds of pain as he colored the toilet bowl red. This stress was killing him, literally, and he needed to get fixed within a couple months or he was gone.

Something snapped inside of Akiro after Moira spoke again. No, it wasn't sadness this time. It was emptiness, pure emptiness, no emotion. He turned around with a blank look in his eyes as he stared into Moira's eyes. "I believe you..." He said before raising one hand in front of him. His voice sounded emotionless as he walked toward her. "And your sorry...is not needed." He said as he walked even closer. "Because I..." His ghoul kakugan appeared in his eye as he began to finish his sentence and the wind from the sea started to blow hard. "Have already forgiven you." He said as he started laughing, but also while tears began running down from his eyes. "I wished I'd never loved...I wish I never met you...And most of all, I wish I had decided to end my life a long time ago! I should have gotten the courage...to have done this a long time ago, and believe me, when I say, there is no other option than this." He said before he pulled a shard out of his wing and suddenly stabbed it through his stomach, again and again and again until he started to stumble and fell of the roof of the building, crashing into the ocean that was below him as he attempted to die.

Joseph started to snore a bit as he remained cuddled with Fayline's pillow, breathing in her scent as he slept, making him smile. Ah yes, he could always sleep well when his wife's scent was near. He adored the hell out of Fayline.

Valeryia breathed out a bit, calming herself for smiling. "Actually I didn't want ice cream. I just wanted to make the pun. How about some Starbucks?" She recommended.

"Well Renald...I'm not going to have the parts to make baby much longer...and I want to have as many kids as possible.." Ivanka looked up at him, giving him an adorable, almost beginning look. "Can we please try for another baby?" She asked. "You can name this one.."

Virgil looked like pure lightning information had just hit his brain. "Oh! That one! The place with the greasy people!" He said, accidentally letting his stereotypical German ways take over.

"Virgil!" Remi yelled as she stepped into the room. Being the primarily Japanese woman she was, she didn't take to well to Virgil's stereotypes.

"Sorry..." He said while crossing his arms.

Louisa looked over at Annelise every so often to make sure she wasn't laughing before she finally finished her food. "Thank you mother!" Louisa said.

Mei narrowed her eyes. "Ewwwwwwwwww, you eat worms!" She said while looking disgusted. "Why!?" She asked, wanting to know how anybody could do such a thing.

Seth smiled a bit before he continued to nuzzle and kiss her while he stuck his finger deep in her before slipping in a second one. After taking them out again and putting them back in, he pulled away from the kissing to look at her. "Do you want to try...you know...with that hole?" He asked with a blush on his face.

Akira flicked her wrist. "Naomi will handle it." She said, a little glad they had Naomi around to do things now.

"It's not my fault I look serious either! It's natural!" Naomi said with a deep, Akira like frown.
বছরখানেক আগে Mirra1007 said…
Both Ichirou and Kierra looked extremely suprised and worried as Hei suddenly yelled at them not to go out, both not knowing what the phone call had been about. Kierra quikly followed her husband to the bathroom but he had the door locked. What she did hear though was him trowing up. And what she smelled concerned her alot. She smelled blood. Lots of it. "H-Hei. Honey. P-Please open up." She says as she knocks on the door, the fear and anxiety clear in her voice.

Moira would've prefered him yelling and screaming over the blank look he was giving her right now. It was so cold and emotionless it made her stomach clench. And his words made her stomach and heart clench even more. She had never intended to break him like this. Never. She had to make this right. But before she could open her mouth to speak he suddenly began stabbing herself. Her body completely froze as she saw his blood pour to the ground. W-What is he doing... He shouldn't do that... Stop it... Stop it! "AKIRO!-" And then he stumbled off the roof. Without any hesitation she ran and jumped off the building as well. "Revin, Kimra, pour thy strength at my." She mumbles an old prayer before hitting the water. She couldn't see a thing. But even under water she could hear. Hear his heartbeat as it started to slow. She kept her eyes closed but trusted on her hearing as she swam as fast as she could down to Akiro's sinking body. She reached out and felt her fist clench around what she guessed would be his jacket. Forcefully she pulled him closer and wrapped her arms around him as she started to swim and pull him upwards. It took longer than expected to reach the surface, causing her to accidently breath in some water but luckily they arrived at the surface making her couch and gasp for air as she held Akiro up for dear life. "Are.... Are you crazy?!" She yelled at him, tears shimmering in her eyes.

Eadlyn playfully punches her friend's shoulder before grinning. "haha very funny. But Starbucks sounds good to me." She says with a smile.

How could Renald ever say no when he was wife was looking at him with such an adorable look on her face. His own features softened as he cups her cheek and nods. "If you want to we'll try for another baby. And we'll decide the name together." He says before kissing her again.

Ella laughs a bit as Virgil has seemed to see the light and laughs more as Remi corrected Virgil like that. "But yes, it is indeed that country."

Felicia politely chuckles before smiling at Louisa. "You are welcome dear."

Annelise gives a soft thank you as well before slinging her bag over her shoulder. "I guess we should take out leave now right? Or else we won't be on time."

"I am a bird! We eat worms! And may I add I havn't eaten a worm in over 20 years!" Fillian says in protest as he huffs in annoyance and folds his arms.

Lizana moaned softly against his lips as he was teasing her with his fingers which strangely felt rather good. At his words she blushes a deep red. "T-That hole?..." She asks a bit nervously. Geez. yesterday she had still been a virgin and now... She actually looks to the side, unsure of what to decide.

Sora chuckles and rolls his eyes. "How can you be so sure Naomi can cook?" He counters, not wanting Naomi to burn down the kitchen either.

Yumi simply shrugs. "That is still no reason to be angrey at me when I take you serieusly." She says, non amused.
Hei looked around worriedly as Kierra asked him to open up. Dear god. He got a piece of toilet paper and wiped the blood off his mouth, flushing the toilet to make everything seem fine before he opened the door. "Yes dear?" Hei asked as blood started to drip down from his nose.

Akiro coughed out some water, looking up at Moira with a glare. "Depends on your definition of sanity. Do you really think someone who felt good emotionally and mentally would have done this?" He barked at Moira before grabbing her shirt and looking up at her. "Tell me! Tell me everything, or I'll kill you and then, I'll kill me! Do it now! Quit playing your game Moira!" Akiro growled out, coughing out a bit of blood now as he started to naturally heal.

"Sweet." Valeryia squeaked out as the headed towards Starbucks. It was a relatively peaceful walk, as always considering people always kept their distance from Valeryia due to her massive stature. "Soooo....are you going to buy out the whole store?" She asked, trying to predict what Eadlyn would do.

"Yay." Ivanka said quietly, sounding very happy but also keeping her voice down so she wouldn't alert the entire house of the news. She cupped his cheek back and lightly kissed him before looking up at him and smiling. "Thank you Renald."

Virgil scratched his head. "Isn't there like, a civil war going on there at the minute over religion? Is that over yet? Or is Milan safe?" He asked, thinking a bit to himself.

Louisa slinged her bag over her shoulder and nodded. "Yes, goodbye mother, goodbye aunt....and.." She sighed. "Goodbye Virgil." She said before heading out the door.

Mei narrowed her eyes. "You've still done it! Gross!" She said, looking even more disgusted. "How did it taste? You know, since you love tasting and all."

Seth raised an eyebrow at her before he rubbed his nose against her cheek. "You can always say no if your unsure." He said with a smile before kissing her cheek and going down to her neck with a trail of kisses.

Akira raised an eyebrow. "Do you really think that someone with my blood with create a kitchen fire?" She asked, very sure of her blood that was running in Naomi.

Naomi shrugged as well. "Meh. Whatever." She said before her stomach growled. She stretched her wings out, making grotesque popping noises.
Kierra knew he was trying to act fine but she wouldn't fall for it. She gently pushes him back a bit so she could get into the bathroom as well and closes the door. "What is going on with you. This is already the second time in two days you've been trowing up and that your nose is bleeding.... Please tell me." She says, looking extremely worried for his health.

Moira flinched as he barked at her like that and yelped in suprise as he grabbed her shirt so forcefully again. Her hands actually began to shake. "I was never playing a game..." She quietly says as crystalized tears hit the water with soft thuds. She was having an inner fight. One side of her, the one that had pledged loyalty to her parents, was saying that she should not tell, she had promised it to her Planet, sealed it with blood. But the other side was screaming at her to just tell him. She didn't care about her own life, she would take her secret to her grave, but she didn't want him to die nor hurt himself any longer. The crystalized tears continu to fall as she looks down. "Revin, Kimra, Navidian, p-punish me for the d-disgraces who are about to leave m-me." She says with a shaking voice as her shoulders began to shudder from both the cold of the water and her sobs. "I'll tell you... I-I'll tell you so please stop this... Stop h-hurting yourself..."

Eadlyn's eyes widen a bit at Valeryia's question before laughing. "B-Buy the whole store?! Why? As if we could ever eat everything in the store." Though she would buy it all if she could eat it all. Sadly that was not the case.

Renald smiles lovingly down at her before giving her a deep passionate kiss. "No need to thank me my love." He mumbles against her lips before kissing her again, feeling happy and excited as well now that they've decided to make another child.

Ella thinks about it for a second before shrugging. "There is I think but Milan isn't targeted.... Not yet atleast." She says deep in thought.

Annelise waves at everyone before she follows Louise out of the house. "So I guess we are going past Raiden's house first?" She asks, knowing they probably will.

"Tasted like a different type of meat." Fillian says plainly with a shrug. "Honestly, it is just a worm. It is even healty for you."

Lizana softly bites her lip as his kisses started to trail down. "I am unsure.... Still, you are taking me to this whole different world where I am feeling and experiencing things I've never felt before. And I don't want to say no to you.... I trust you so..." Her voice gets a bit quieter at the end before she simply nods, giving him her permission.

Sora fakes to think about it for a second. "Hmmmmm, hard question." He says before chuckling and kisses her cheek. "That is an excellent point, my fox. So I guess I have nothing to be worried about."

Yumi chuckles a bit as she heard the stomach but she looked a bit disgusted as she heard the other popping noises. "What the hell was that?"
Hei suddenly broke down crying as his wife cornered him. Now, he would have to tell her, everything. Now he couldn't keep her safe from the knowledge of what was happening to him. "Kierra....I'm dying.." He sobbed out quietly. "Years ago...the procedure used to make me a ghoul was faulty...and now, the ghoul organ in my body is rotting, making my other organs rot with it..." He said with another sob. "But the procedure to correct it..is worth as much as Ichirou's money. The money we're supposed to give him when he's an adult..." He sobbed a bit more, sniffing a bit although his face was now a bloody mess. "And I don't want to leave my son nothing, just so me, an old coot can live a few more years..." He whined out, ready to sacrifice himself for the sake of Ichirou having an easier life.

Akiro looked a tad surprised, shocked she told him, although now that he was getting what he wanted his emotion was starting to become all so real again and he felt bad. Really, really bad. Especially when she was crying. Wait, were those crystals coming out of her eyes? 'Nevermind that' He thought to himself before he got out of her arms, picked her up and got both of them to shore before he sighed and took his shirt off before hugging Moira from behind to keep her from shivering. "Explain now.." He said, his voice sounding back to the way it was.

Valeryia shrugged. "Let's be nice. We should just give what we can't eat to the other people in the store! After all, it's good to get good karma and..........maybe good karma will get a guy to like me." She said, revealing why she actually wanted Eadlyn to buy all of Starbucks.

Ivanka kissed back deep, moaning a tad as they pulled away. "There is need...because you give me the babies." She said with a smile before kissing him back, excited for another child. She already was wondering what the next one would be like.

Virgil shrugged. "It's probably just the residential, non rich areas that are in the war right now. Places like Milan, eh, wouldn't really be touched. Places like that don't have much religion to begin with." He said with a shrug again.

"Yes I suppose we sh-" Louisa turned her head quickly to see Raiden stumbling out of the shrubs. "What the hell are you doing? You lumbering oaf."

"J-Just getting to your home Milady." Raiden said quickly.

"Through my shrubs?..." Louisa said while narrowing her eyes, sounding unamused.

"Look, I saved you the walk Milady. May we be permitted to resume walking?" Raiden said while scratching the back of his head.

"....Yes." She said, sounding a tad miffed as they continued the walk.

"Ew! Things that are gross can't be healthy!" Mei said while shivering. "Don't try and make me eat a worm!" She said with a growl.

Seth kissed Lizana lightly, giving her a loving look before he checked to see if his member was wet enough. It was, so, he began slowly to lower her onto his erect member as slowly and as soft as he could as he bit his lip, surprised at how tight this actually was as he got in her half way.

Akira chuckled before kissing Sora's cheek. "Of course." She said with a grin before putting her head against his warm chest, trying to get some more sleep. "Best thing about the bunker...no sun." She grumbled.

"My wings." Naomi said before turning over to show them off. "They're crystal like, so they're not exactly the most quiet things in the world to move." She said before putting them away.
Kierra felt as if her whole world just fell apart in the blink of an eye. Everything that had looked so colourfull before now just looked grey. H-He was.... No, he couldn't be. This couldn't be true. He must be joking. This must be some sick twisted joke. But it wasn't. Her legs felt weak and she had the feeling she would collapse but instead she hugs her husband for dear life as she began to cry like she had never cried before. "This c-can't be happening..." She stutterd out as even more tears streamed down her face.

Moira's tears didn't stop as Akiro brought them both to shore but atleast she was shaking as much anymore. Now she was only still shaking a tad bit from the cold. She was suprised when Akiro suddenly hugged her, that being the last thing she had been expecting, but she wasn't going to complain. She took a deep shaking breath before she began to talk. "Akiro, I can not stay by your side even if I would want too because... I-I am not from this planet. I live on Navidian, a planet still unknown to earth. I was send her for a purpose that wasn't even explained completely to me. All I know is that I have to learn here but what I do not know yet..." She says in thought, actually her mind wandered a bit off but quikly she shakes her head a bit. "On my planet we all have one ability. I have two. A genetic modification they say. I am a Skeer, which means my hearing is sharper than any animal on the planet and I am a Fleeter, which means my running speed is imense, close to even looking like I am teleporting. I-I.... Am really not supposed to tell all of this.... I pledged that I would never tell to keep the planet safe... Yesterday when the roof collapsed on you you saw me using my Fleeter speed and then I realized in how much of a danger zone I was when I was with you. Not only could you find out about me but...." She pushes herself a bit more back against him as she lays a hand on his arm. "I c-could've saved you.... If I had just listened and ran I could've saved you but I didn't. You have no idea how much of a disgrace that is and how horrible I felt. I-I couldn't even face you properly... I just had to stop seeing you. I had to keep my secret and my planet's secret... B-But I-I never ever i-intended to hurt you like this." She ends quietly as more crystals began to fall from her eyes.

Eadlyn chuckles and rolls her eyes. "Fine fine. I'll do it. For your good karma." She says before actually buying everything in the store and sharing it with all the people inside and who would walk in later. "There, happy?"

Renald wraps his arms around his lovely wife and moans softly as he passionately kissed her back. How would their child look like this time he wondered. And what name should he give? A boy or a girl?

Annelise yelped a bit and hid behind Louisa as Raiden suddenly appeared. Shyly she waved before quietly following her friend and her companion giant. Now that Raiden was there she suddenly got quiet and shy again.

"I was never going to give you any worms!" Fillian says loudly. Why in the world would she think he would do that!? Now he was tempted to do so though....

Lizana gasped softly and her nails dug slightly into his back as he pushed himself in. God, this was such a different feeling than yesterday. But she kinda liked it. Her walls already clenched around him as she moans softly. "Seth~" She moaned out his name as her breathing already started to get uneven.

Sora softly began to stroke her hair as he kisses the top of her head. "Agreed." He mumbled softly before closing his eyes as well.

Yumi looked very curiously at Naomi's wings. They looked so pretty. Pretty and dangerous. "Wow." Was everything she could say.
Hei hugged back as hard as he could, but his arms were shaky. No, not from the fact that he was dying was his arms shaking, he had prepared for this. No, it was because his body was becoming sick to the point where he was becoming weak. "Kierra...there is a cure...I just..I need to figure out a way to keep the money sa-" He suddenly started to cough out a bit, making blood hit the wall. He found himself beginning to care less and less about the money as he felt more pain.

"You may not have intended it...but it still did. It hurt me, very, very badly, and that won't change." Akiro said quietly as he started to run his hand through her hair. before he wiped some of the crystals away, recognizing those as her tears. "I literally don't care that you're from a different planet, it makes no difference to me. I can't believe you brought me to the point of trying to kill myself, just for it to be over something like that." He said with a sigh before he continued to run his hand through her hair. "I guess I can't understand...but now that I know, are you going to continue doing this to both of us?" He asked, sounding a tad tired of the games.

Valeryia smiled and nodded before sipping her ice cold coffee. "Yes, yes I am." She said with a smile as they walked. "Thank you Eaddy." She said while walking forward. "Maybe now I can get a cute boyfriend.." She said with a grumble.

Ivanka had the same thoughts in her head as she pulled away from their passionate kiss and looked up at Renald, smiling at him while pulling the blanket up over both of them. It was cold, even for her. "Do you want another boy or girl?" She asked with a smile. "I...I kinda want another daughter." She said as she rubbed her tummy, thinking about how much fun Valeryia was.

Louisa remained quiet as they walked, not quite wanting to make conversation with Raiden around. Men always made the atmosphere feel...awkward to her. At least the ones outside of her family did, even if he was a childhood friend who was devout to her.

Mei squeaked. "Daddy! Fillian is trying to make me eat worms!" She said as she got up and ran behind Souji for protection.

Seth grunted a bit as he got the rest of himself inside of her, still sliding into her slowly. "Oh Lizana~" He moaned out as he pulled out before going back in again, going a little faster and liking this quite a bit as he slid in deeply.

Naomi raised an eyebrow. "Thanks." She said as she turned over to look at Yumi curiously, wondering about her. "Albino, cool." Was all she said as she looked at her as she stretched again.
Seeing him in such pains made Kierra sob ever louder though she puts a hand over her mouth to mute the sounds. How could she have missed this? Her own husband had been in pain, suffering, dying and she had managed not to see a thing. All this time she didn't see. It made her feel guilty and foolish. But then realization hits her. There is a cure. He doesn't have to die. "I-I'll get the money for you... I don't know how yet but there HAS to be a way for us to get enough money for that cure.... I'll work for the money. I'll take as many jobs if I have to but you WILL get that cure."

Moira didn't know why but a huge wave of relief hits her as he says he doesn't care that she is from an other planet. But immediatly her stomach clenches again. "If I had known this would happen I would've done different things. Things so you wouldn't have gotten hurt. But it is not just over something like that. The secrets I have just told you aren't 'just something'. I have pledged and sworn to keep those secrets hidden and by telling you I have technically broken the pledge and betrayed my own people. If they knew this I would be marked as a disgrace if I ever return home. I will be the first Royal to be going as a disgraced into the book so please don't take this so lightly because it isn't just something." She says as the full realization of what she had done comes to her, making her feel upset, angrey, guilty and afraid all at once. "I-I have no idea what to do..." She ends quietly.

Eadlyn chuckles and poked her friend's forhead. "You will. I know that for sure." She says knowingly as she sips her coffee with cream. A good cup of coffee in the morning really helped.

Renald thinks about it for a second. "Yes, a girl sounds lovely but don't you think Rex will be going crazy if another girl is add to the house?" He says with a grin and a chuckle. "And besides, Gilford could use another male in the family so... I kinda want a boy. But I'll be happy with both genders. My love for the child will not be determed by what gender he or she is." He says with a smile.

Annelise followed in silence as well, not actually knowing what to say. So she was glad when they arrived at school. She smiles a bit. "Look, we're here." She says, stating the obvious.

Souji simply smiles sweetly at his daughter as he pets her head. "No he won't darling." He says before giving Fillian a warning glance. "Right, Fillian?" Fillian's eyes widened a bit and nods his head.

Moans continoully left Lizana's lips and they got louder as Seth went faster. This was such a weird feeling, different, but it felt better than she would've expected. "I-It feels good~" She couldn't help but say.

Yumi blushes a bit at her words. She had never liked the words albino, it sounded so negative. It made her also feel so selfconcious. "Cool? Y-You think so?"
Hei shook his head. "No Kierra...you'll work yourself to death." He said quietly before kissing her forehead. "I'll figure out a way to get the money together to do this. Just trust me.." He said as he nuzzled his head against hers, trying to tell her that everything will be alright.

"Right now, with how you are, do you think it would do you any good to be alone?" Akiro said, seeing how much of an emotional wreck she was right now. He stared to rub her shoulders out of boredom and to sooth her a bit as they continued to sit there, the sun high in the sky. "I won't leave, even if you want me to. Now that I know you're from somewhere else, i'll make sure to keep you safe from the things of this planet."

Valeryia looked pretty wired up from her coffee considering she couldn't stand still. She was twiddling her thumbs while walking at the same time. It looked kinda awkward, but funny. "Maybe you might get a boyfriend too...' She added with a grin.

Ivanka chuckled a bit. "Rex has his hands full with Shiomi to really care about another girl." She said while laughing before thinking about how poor Gilford would feel. "Gilford on the other hand might go nuts with another girl around to bug him." She said while laughing a bit at the thought.

"Oh really?" Louisa said sarcastically with a tiny grin before she walked inside the school to her locker. She flicked her hand, dismissing Raiden as a crowd gathered in the center of the school over something. What possibly could this be? "Annelise, should we investigate?" She asked.

Mei smiled a bit as she rubbed her head against Souji. "Thank you daddy." She said before kissing his cheek and running back to her seat.

"No running." Mina said while narrowing her eyes,

Seth moaned out a bit. "Yes it d-does.." He said with a bit of broken speech due to his breathing before he started to go harder and faster, using his thickness to expand her deeply as he started to thrust inside her, having broken her in enough to where it would not hurt to the point of outweighing the pleasure.

Naomi shrugged. "Yeah. Red is a sexy eye color." She said casually. "And white hair is unique as hell." She said with another shrug.
"B-but I-" Kierra started to protest, desperately wanting to help, but she got silence by the kiss he gave her on her forhead. She buries her face in his chest as she holds him tightly. "I trust you.... But I don't want to lose you." She says, feeling weak for not being able to help him at all. This may been the most fear she has ever felt in her life. The fear of losing him.

Moira knew she should make him leave, that she has already disgraces herself enough. But she couldn't make him go away. It had been already hard enough to do yesterday but now that he was holding her she couldn't just kick him away again. Even if she never intended to let this happen, she had found a friend in Akiro. And she didn't want to let him go. She turns around and sits on her knees so she was facing him before putting a hand on his cheek. "Thank you, Akiro..." She says quietly before kissing his cheek and embracing him.

Eadlyn almost spat out her coffee as she began to laugh. Her. Getting a boyfriend?! That sounded hillarious. As if her father would ever let her. And besides, not much boys were good enough for her. "We'll see. We'll see." She says while still laughing. "Let's just be more realistic and see if we can find you a boyfriend."

Renald chuckles and kisses Ivanka's forhead. "So should we be nice and try for a boy? or bug our son even more and go for a girl?" He asks with a grin.

Annelise rubs the back of her head a bit with a soft smile at Louisa's sarcastic remark. Yeah, she should've expected such a remark. But then she sees the crowd and tilts her head curiously to the side. "Well.... I guess we could go see what's going on." She says, curious about what was going on but she didn't want it to be a fight or so.

Dequan chuckles a bit at his mother's sudden sterness before he looks at the clock. "We should go." He says as he stands up and puts the bag he had brought from his room over his shoulder. "School is starting soon."

Lizana softly bites her lip as the pleasure began to increase with each trust he was giving. She wondered if he really had been a virgin because he was really damn good at this. She moans loudly as she runs her hands through his long hair and begins to kiss him passionately right off the bat, pushing her tongue into his mouth and rubbing it against his.

Yumi's eyes widened a bit and blushes deeply. H-How could she say such things so casually?! "U-Uhm... Thanks alot..." She says a bit awkwardly
Hei hugged Kierra back, hiding his tears away in her hair. His biggest fear was being away from her, and it could come true sometime soon. "I'll....I'll make sure I won't leave you Kierra...I have an idea of what I can do with my skills..." He said as he thought back to the time a few months ago where he was approached by a criminal organisation to be a underground doctor, which he would have been paid handsomely in. "Kierra...even if I have to do criminal things to live..if I have to do illegal things that don't hurt people but help them...will you still be there?...I need to know.." He said biting his lip. He would tell her his idea, but only the truth if she would accept it. She didn't know they had given him a number to call in case he wanted to reconsider.

Akiro actually smiled a bit as he kissed her cheek back embraced her, tighter than he meant to due to his strength increasing. "By the way, kissing someone's cheek here is an intimate thing." He mentioned with a tiny smile as he sighed. "Now everything makes much more sense knowing that your a different creature..." He said as if knowledge from god had just been put upon him. "And...you're welcome. I'm sorry for saying all those horrible, hurtful things to you. I didn't mean any of it, I just...I was really hurting inside." He admitted quietly.

Valeryia smiled a bit and chuckled as well. The only way Eadlyn probably ever was getting a boyfriend was if Joseph found a nice vampire guy for her, or a French dude. Those pretty much were the only types of men who he talked good about. "Remember that one time your dad said he'd eat the child if you had an interracial child?" She asked with a laugh. Joseph came to be really really old fashioned when it came to things like that, understandably.

Ivanka shrugged before grinning. "I hope we get twins so we can have another son and a daughter." She said. It would be like killing two birds with one stone and, there would be more babies. "Imagine our little Gilford being a big brother to two little ones." She said with a big smile. She loved raising kids too much. She liked it even more than being cuddled up with Renald in a bed, drinking vodka or battling all combined.

When Louisa and her followers arrived to what the commotion was, it was Eva, speaking propaganda for her campaign.

"We are ruled by an oppressive dictator at school! She intimidates everybody into voting for her and then, she rules us with an iron fist! At school, a place where students should be able to learn who they truly and and where they should be able to express themselves, they are restricted! With uniforms, restrictions on public displays of affection and even a restriction on chewing gum, listening to music in the halls and leaving school premises for lunch! We have to stop her! If you elect me for student president, I will free you from this horrible dictator! I will make sure school is not just a place of learning, but a place where students truly will be able to be free in finding out who they are!" Eva yelled out, trying to win the votes of the people. They were silent as they stared at each other, but suddenly, one person started clapping and then, the rest began to clap, making the halls erupt in roaring clapping and support of Eva, saying all sorts of hurtful things about Louisa, not knowing she was in the crowd. Louisa, actually turned a red color, never being so embarrassed in her life before running into the bathroom and shutting the door hard before she, in anger, smashed the mirror with her fist before she broke out crying, sliding against the bathroom wall as she put her head against her folded arms and cried into them, actually feeling embarrassed, defeated and most of all, betrayed. Betrayed by the people she had sacrificed so many hours for, making the school's end of the year events as glamorous as they were and keeping the halls clean, vending machines filled with their favorite snacks and lunches filled with their favorite foods. She allowed so many clubs to have a surplus of money, only for them to betray her like this. She continued to cry, sobbing a bit into her arms, feeling safe here knowing Raiden wouldn't allow anybody into the bathroom, well, except Annelise.

Mei groaned. "Dequan, why do you always have to remind me..." She said with a groan. "Why do you like school so much?" She groaned out.

"Souji, do you have the car keys?" Mina asked, getting up so she could warm the car up.

Seth moaned a bit, kissing her back passionately and rubbing his surprisingly long tongue against her's as he continued to thrust, feeling himself throbbing as pressure built up inside of him as he prepared to release. "Oh Lizana~" He moaned out as he released, feeling his entire body tingle from the pleasure he felt before he pulled out and let her back down on her feet before turning his head to look at the time. "HOLY SHIT SCHOOL STARTS IN TWENTY MINUTES." He said in surprise.

Naomi shrugged. "No problem." She said before getting up out of bed, stretching as her blanket revealed she was topless. She groaned loudly.
Kierra hugged him a bit tighter, not liking the sound of it at all. Criminal things. Illegal. No, she deffinantly didn't like it. But she didn't want to lose him... "W-What are you going to do?" She asks quietly, clearly not liking this at all but wanting him to be safe more than everything.

Moira didn't understand why he kissed her cheek back. There was no reason for him to show his gratitude. But at his words she blushes. I-Intimite thing? "O-On my planet it is just a way to show gratitude." She quikly says, feeling slightly embarresed now. What more things had she misundertood or done wrong? "You shouldn't say sorry. Not at all. I am the one who should be begging for forgiveness for hurting you like this." She says quietly.

Eadlyn looks disgusted by the memory and nods. "Ofcourse I remember that. I have hundreds of nightmares of me getting a child and my father eating it. Really, he should've chosen his words more carefully since I was only 13 years old." She says, remembering how much her mother had scolded Joseph for saying such things.

Renald grins a bit at her idea, actually really liking the thought of having twins. "That sounds amazing. But don't forget, twins mean double of everything. Double the trowing up. Double the nausea. Double the diapers. Double the cries." He says, trying to tease her a bit.

Annelise listened in shock to what Eva was telling the people around. Didn't they see what good things she had done? Calling Louisa a dictactor was just so... so... Mean, hurtfull, not true. She turns to Louisa in worry only to see her friend running to the bathroom. Quikly she followed ofcourse and what she sees makes her stomach clench. Louisa was crying. This might be the first time in her life that she has seen Louisa cry. Slowly she makes her way over and sits down next to her before pulling her into a hug and stroking her hair, not knowing what to say.

Dequan simply smiles. "School is a wonderfull place of learning, growing and social interactions. I love it." he says with a wide grin.

Fillian simply roles his eyes. "Not to forget it is a place of raging hormones, drama, cries and fights." He says, clearly not liking school at all.

Souji hands over the car keys to Mina but shivers at the thought of having to let Mina drive again. Oh how he wished they could've just walked to work.

Lizana gasped and moaned loudly as he released into her. She released the pressure that had been building up at the same time as him. As he puts her down she quikly wraps her arms around his neck and blushes alot as she realizes she almost couldn't feel her legs anymore. She softly lays her head against his shoulder as she puts the shower off. "Don't worry about it." She mumbles before kissing his neck and getting out of the shower, her legs still slightly wobbly. She mumbled a couple of strange words in a different language as her body began to glow a bit with a green colour. In a couple of second her body was suddenly completely dry, her hair started to braid itself and her clothes appeared on her body. "I am a witch, remember? We'll be at school in no time." She says with a wink.

Yumi blushes a bit and her eyes widened as she sees Naomi's... Uhm.... Chest. "Puts some clothes on will ya!" She says before hiding her face under the blankets.
Hue looked at her with a bit of a wince. "A few months ago, do you remember when I was approached by the Yakuza and asked to be a doctor for a bit for a large sum of money?" He asked quietly. "Well...They left a number for me to call, if I ever reconsidered. If I did it, I'd be completely safe. It's just humans, and, I'd be just a doctor." He said before biting his lip. "Can I?" He asked.

Akiro sighed as he patted Moira's head a few times. "You're way too hard on yourself Moira. Honestly, let me hold myself accountable once in a while." He said as he rhthymatically ran his hand through her hair again.

Valeryia though of Joseph eating a child and shivered. "I think he was just trying to scare you into staying away from boys but still....sometimes I wonder if he would have actually done it." She said, thinking that Joseph might have actually eaten his grandchild.

Ivanka cringed a bit. "Oh it's okay. As long as it's nothing like how it was dealing with baby Valeryia, it's alright." She said, thinking about how much of a needy child Valeryia was again. Of course, she now knew the secrets to getting babies quiet. Puffs. Banana flavored puffs.

Louisa let herself into Annelise's arms, still crying and sobbing rather hard as tears fell down her now red face. She wrapped one of her arms around and hugged Annelise's leg as she cried, leaning herself against it as she started to stop crying as hard.

"You freaking geek." Mei said teasingly after hearing Dequan's explanation as to why he liked school. If there was any stereotype he was, it was that Asian men are geeky one. "I hate to admit it, but the bird is right..." She said, agreeing with Fillian.

"Oh don't you give me that look Souji. Don't forget, you don't even have a drivers licence!" Mina growled out angrily.

Seth grinned a bit as he looked at Lizana. "You're so...sexy when you use your magic." He said, turned on by her witchness before noticing a liquid line running down her leg. "Uhhh.....you got something kind of..." He pointed to the line, which seemed to be coming from her rear.

Naomi groaned. "We're both girls. Do I really have to?" She asked as she put her bra on with another groan.
Kierra's face paled at his words. The Yakuza. That was not a group to be taken lightly and she does not want Hei to get involved with those kind of people. Honestly, she wanted to say no to this. They could figure out an other way. But... Maybe they didn't have much time left. And she had no idea how quikly they could find an other way to get money. They might be too late by then... "A-Are you sure it's safe?" She asks quietly, her voice trembling as new fresh tears appeared in her eyes.

Moira shakes her head a bit though she liked the feeling of his hand running through her hair. "I am not going to let you hold yourself accountable for this because this is nothing you should be accountable for. It is me who should be accountable for this. Even if you are technically not one of my people, a Princess is always accountable for the hurt and suffering of her people." She says, just casually dropping she was a Princess.

"He would've." Eadlyn says knowingly as they arrived at school. She sighs a bit and pouts as she realizes Valeryia and her didn't have first period together. "Ah man, it sucks that we are not in the same class with everything." She says as she walks into the school, noticing the commontion but decides to ignore it. Instead she makes her way over to Valeryia's locker but pauses when she sees Gideon in the hallway, putting stuff in his locker. Damn it. Why did that guy seem to pop up everywhere?! Eadlyn glared and even growled a bit, showing her vampire teeth before her eyes seemed to soften. "Hey.... Is it just me or does he looks really depressed?" She asks quietly. Indeed Gideon was looking really depressed. How could he not be? He had just lost his job, the only way for him to get any money to support his way of living.

Renald chuckles a bit as he notices her cringe. "Don't worry about it my love. I'll be here for you to rub your poor feet and give you every food you desire." He says with a smile before kissing her cheek. Even if it had been alot of work, he had loved taking care of his pregnant wife. Yes she had been needy but it was no problem for him to shower her with love and the things she needed.

Annelise continoud to let Louisa cry and softly stroked her hair. "S-She has no idea what she's talking about... She is just using those hatefulll words to gain votes but you have done SO MUCH good things for this school... Everyone will see that." She says quietly, hoping to soothe her a bit.

Fillian grins as she agreed but then frowns. "Do you have to call me 'the bird' each damn time? I look human now right?" He said with a bit of a growl. Yes he was a bird. NO reason to keep reminding him of it! Geez.

Souji pales a bit at his wife's anger before quikly wrapping his arms around her waist and kissing her cheek. "I know I know. That is why I am so gratefull and blessed that you do have your drivers licence." He says with a wide grin, hoping to make her anger go away.

Lizana blushes as he calls her sexy. No one had ever called her that before. But the way he was saying it... God, she was actually beginning to feel sexy and bueatifull with the way he was looking at her. How can it be that the charming hot man she was calling her boyfriend now was that bad flirty idiot who had disturbed her in the library? The world was strange. As she notices the liquid she blushes brighter, from shyness now though and quikly cleans herself with a tissue. "Y-You should g-get dressed as well." She quikly says, hoping to change the subject.

"This is the first time in my life, or atleast in a long while, actually being in the same room and talking to an other girl of my age so yes." Yumi says.
Hei nodded his head. "I know I'll be safe. Even though at most, I have four months of life left unless I do this...I can still fight." He said, fully knowing he was starting to get weaker due to the disease but hiding it so Kierra would not be worried. "I'll just be a doctor Kierra, nothing more, nothing less." He said, hoping it'd sooth her. And if the Yakuza wouldn't let him leave after he joined well, he'd simply kill them. All of them.

Akiro blinked a few times at what she had just said as it took time to process before he gasped. "YOU'RE A PRINCESS?!" He yelled out in realization, nearly shitting his pants in pure surprise at what he was just told. "Why did you just decide to drop that now!?" He asked.

Valeryia's entire stomach sunk. Goddammit, why did she feel like this was her fault? She bit her lip. "I'm going over there." She said to Eadlyn, moving before she could stop her and going to Gideon's side. "U-Uhm...hey. I'm really sorry for yesterday...I...what I did was inexcusable...and vile and dirty and..I feel so ashamed of myself and I didn't mean to get you fired..." She said, sounding really really sorry and almost like she was about to cry.

Ivanka smiled as Renald reminded her of all the things he did for her when she was pregnant. She kissed his cheek and gave a big smile as she cuddled up next to him. "Oh Renald..you make me feel like the luckiest girl in the world." She said as she nuzzled his head, excited for her next children. She was just sad that she couldn't have even more kids in her lifetime.

Louisa cried a bit, shaking her head as she sniffed loudly. "No...they'll vote for her. I know they will, because she's being more like a friend...who doesn't know best. I treated them like my children. I was strict but in the end...I knew the best...and it hurts me to see them all turn away from me.." She said with a shaky voice, sounding like she was going to cry again.

"All I remember you as from when I was a kid was you being a bird...I...I'm sorry.." Mei said with a sniff as she started to shake before crying. She cried everytime someone yelled at her. "Dequan!!!" She whined out, wanting him to make Fillian apologize.

Mina nuzzled her head against Souji's and smiled, knowing he had corrected his error. "Aww thank you Souji...well, I'd still be angry but...well, that's bad for kids." She said, just playing it safe still until she knew she was pregnant.

Seth blushed a bit, realizing he was naked before rushing over to his clothes and putting them on. He realized he left his backpack at home, making him curse under his breath. "Hey uhm...babe, can you use your magic to get me my backpack back here?...Please?" He asked with a smile.

Naomi shrugged. "Well, I'm going to be here for a while and you're going to see these every morning. I'd get used to it." She said, sounding very Akira like as she pushed her breasts up. Curse these damn things. They weren't even at full size yet and they were large.
Kierra was quiet for awhile, not wanting to agree with this even though he said he would be safe. But what choice did she have? She wanted him to live more than anything and this was the only way. "O-Okay.... But just be safe" She says quietly as she holds Hei even tighter, not wanting to ever let him go.

Moira frowns a bit in worry, wondering why he was being so quiet, but when he suddenly yelled so close to her ears her eyes widened and she yelped out in both suprise and pain. He hadn't yelled that loud but to her, from this close, it was like a bomb had went off next to her. She rubbed her oh so sensitive ears as she groans a bit. "Akiro, please don't yell like that from this close." She says before adding. "I didn't decide to just 'drop it'. I just guessed it was something important to know."

Gideon had not been expecting Valeryia to walk up to him. He had expected, and maybe even hoped a bit, she would take her distance. But still here she was standing again. "Just forget it." He says simply as he takes a ook out of his locker. There was no anger or hurt or hatred behind his words.

Renald smiles widely as she cuddles against him and pulls her even closer. "I'll make sure that you are." He says softly before kissing her cheek. "But sadly, I have to go to work now." He adds with an apologetic smile.

Annelise holds her friend a bit tighter. She hated to admit it but Louisa had a point. Especially when she saw the crowd's reaction today... "It'll work out for you Louisa..." She says quietly, not knowing what else to say.

Dequan sighs and hugs Mei while stroking her hair. "Don't cry, just let him talk." He says as he gives Fillian a look that says 'Could you STOP making her cry'. But Fillian simply shrugs and folds his arms. Hey, it was not his fault she cries so damn easily.

At this Souji perked up a bit. So that meant she wouldn't get so angrey out of nothing so often anymore? That was a very good thing! "I love you." He says before kissing her cheek.

Lizana smiles a bit shyly as he called her 'babe'. That was a strange thing to be called and normally she would've scolded the person who would dare call her that. "Ofcourse." She says before she closes her eyes and her hands begin to glow. Agains he mumbled some words under her breath when suddenly his backpack appeared in her hands.

Yumi narrowed her eyes a bit and groans. Great, every day a reminder of what she did not have. "Fine." She says as she gets out of bed. "Do you want to use the shower first?" She asks.
Hei nodded before he held Kierra tightly too, seeing the entire life they had lived together flash before his eyes. They had been together so long. He wouldn't let this disease change that anytime soon. "I love you Kierra.." He said quietly before kissing her forehead, relaxing a bit now that the serious topic was out. God, it was going to be Hell when Ichirou found out.

"I'm sorry." Akiro whispered softly before rubbing one of Moira's ears, feeling bad for accidentally hurting her ears. "And just wow. A princess. I'm not sure....what to think about that. I'm friends with an alien princess." He shook his head. "Jeesh that was a sentence I thought I'd never say." He admitted quietly, whispering to make sure he didn't hurt her now.

Valeryia bit her lip. That could mean a thousand different things! "What does that mean?" She asked, not understanding what he meant. Especially since there was no emotion behind it. Anytime soon now, she braced for Eadlyn to try and take her away.

Ivanka kissed his cheek back with a smile before frowning. Work. "NOOOOOOOOOO!" She whined out, grabbing onto his leg and freezing herself to the bed so he couldn't break her off his leg. "It's so lonely when you go to work..." She whined out again.

"No it's not..." Louisa said before getting up and sniffing again. "I'm going to lose and I know it.." She said as she straightened her backpack. "I'm going home. Come with me or not." She said before leaving the bathroom. "Raiden, get out of my presence. Go. Class, now." She said as she flicked her wrist, telling him to go to his first period. Early. Then, she started to walk in the direction of the exit.

Mei buried her face into Dequan, crying but also trying to muffle it down so Mina wouldn't get angry at her for being noisy. She pulled away, leaving a big wet mark on Dequan's shirt from her crying as she sniffed again. "He's being mean to me." She said before pouting, sniffing again as she got into a pout.

Mina raised an eyebrow. Where did that come from? "I love you too." She said as she hugged him back before she slipped her shoes on and head towards the car, which she got in and turned on.

Seth opened his eyes wide. God she was awesome! He walked over and got his backpack on before kissing Lizana's cheek and giving her a hug. "Thanks. You know, your powers are awesome." He said, so happy he was dating her now. of course, he wasn't showing too much of that excitement. He heard that was bad to do.

Naomi shrugged. " I don't care about showering." She said as she took her bra back off and went back in bed. "What's your bra size?" She asked as she tried to look over.
"I love you too." Kierra said softly as she wipes her tears away. She felt so scared. Scared to know that from now on, every second of the day, she could lose her husband just like that. Who knows for how long he had been hiding this and who knows how long he still has left to live.

Moira blushed a fierce red as Akiro began to rub one of her ears. Kissing someone's cheek might be intimate on this planet but rubbing a Skeer's ear was seen as something very intimate on her planet. "J-Just don't think about it so much and.... U-Uhm... For a Skeer like me i-it's very... Intimate to r-rub my ear...." She says as she blushes even more.

"It means exactly what I said." Gideon says as he closes his locker and swings his backpack over one shoulder. "Just forget it." He repeats before walking away to his first class.

Renald sighs with a smile on his face as he sits upright and looks down at his cute adorable little wife clutching his leg. Strangely enough he didn't feel like his leg was freezing. He was so used to the cold by now. "Sorry darling, but I have too. I promise once you get pregnant I'll be home more often, okay?"

Annelise stood up as well and immediatly follows Louisa, not wanting to let her friend go alone when she was feeling like this. As they walked she wasn't sure what to say or what to do so she hoped her presence would be enough...

Dequan softly pats his little sister's head. "I know I know. Just ignore him. He is dumb and stupid and a bird." He says before kissing her forhead, earning a glare from Fillian. "You on the other hand are smart, sweet and beautifull." He adds with a smile.

Souji got some of his papers and puts them in his briefcase before putting his cloak on, yes he still had those, and heads to the car.

Lizana blushes a bit at the compliment and the hug. Geez, he never stopped complimenting her, would he? "I-It is just witchcraft." She mumbles a bit, not finding it anything special at all before taking his hand and gently pulling him down towards the basement. The basement was full off ingredients and books and there was a large table in the middle. She pulls the table a bit to the side before getting a piece of chalk and drawing a circle before drawing some other strange figures all around. When she was done the circle started to glow a deep purple and she steps into the middle. With a smile she holds out her hand for Seth to take. "Ready to go to school?"

Yumi frowns a bit. Who didn't care about showering? She loved showering. At the sudden question she blushes a pure red. "N-None of your buisiness!" She says before heaidng into the bathroom and locking the door.
Hei winced a bit as he thought about how he had been hiding this for a year now. A year. He could have made the money to save himself in that time, but he was too scared to tell them. if he had done this a year ago, when mostly it was just some hair falling out and fatigue he would have been fine. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner.." He muttered.

Akiro blushed. This was intimate? "H-Huh?" He said, surprised by this. He teased her a bit more though, rubbing her ear slowly and sensually to tease her before he stopped. "Does someone touching your ear make you feel weird?" He asked curiously.

Valeryia looked confused again before she walked back to Eadlyn, banging her head against her locker in frustration. "What does 'just forget it' even mean?" She asked, not understanding at all. Guys were such complicated creatures.

Ivanka pouted and looked up at him. She didn't want him to go at all, but she knew he did have to. "...Fine. But you better promise you'll be around more when I'm pregnant again." She said as she detached herself from his leg and unfroze the ice.

Louisa clenched her fists, hard. How dare someone make a mockery of her. How dare someone dare challenge her! She was the leader of the school, not some teenage brat. Her face seemed to get more red from anger the more she thought about it all and as soon as she was back home, she head towards her room, trying to walk quietly so her mother wouldn't notice.

"He is a stupid bird." Mei grumbled before smiling at him kissing her forehead. At his comments, she looked away shyly a bit with a sheepish expression. "Thanks you Dequan..." She said as she looked over at her parents in the car. "Oh god.." She said.

Mina honked the horn, telling the kids to get in the dang car now before she dragged them into it.

Seth looked amazed at this room. This was so out of his world, but it was also extremely interesting. This magic was out of the world compared to his, although his in it's own regard was very unique, along with the magic passed down from his mothers side that he hasn't awoken yet. He grabbed Lizana's hand and stepped into the circle before kissing her deeply, waiting for the circle to take them away.

"Weirdo...." Naomi grumbled after Yumi went into the shower. She crawled more under her covers and caterpillered up in a large caccoon.
"It's okay.... Just get better." Kierra softly said as tears once again began streaming down her face. She just couldn't stop them. Though she knew she had to stay strong for both him and Ichirou. "How long has this been going on?" She asks quietly, even if she did not know for long he had been hiding, she did understand why he had been hiding it. Telling something like this can't be easy at all.

Moira had actually expected him to let go of her ear so when he suddenly began to rub it so sensually she accidently lets out a moan, blushing furiously as she did. Her eyes widened and she slid a bit away from him on the ground. "T-The way you were touching it d-did make me feel weird. A-And it is HIGHLY inappropriate to be t-touching a Skeer's e-ear like that and especially because I-I am the princess!" She stutters out.

"Don't bang your head against the locker, you might get bruises." Eadlyn says as she puts a book in her locker. "And it probably means exactly what he says, to forget it. That's a good thing though. Means he isn't holding a grudge and that you should let it go as well." She says with a smile. "Well, that is one explaination. Or maybe he is so depressed and bothered by it that he simply wants to forget."

Renald smiles softly down at her and puts a hand on her cheek before kissing her. "I promise." he mumbles against her lips before standing up and getting dressed for work. "So what are your plans for today?" He asks curiously.

Annelise followed quietly, seeing Louisa's rage build up to the point people on the streets stayed away from them. As they got into the house they did not get noticed by Felicia. But Kane who was walking down the stairs frowned a bit as he saw the two girls. "Louisa, why are you already home? Don't you have school?"

Dequan smiled softly before flinching as he heard the car honk. There they go again. With a sigh he makes his way over to the car together with Fillian and Mei and gets in. Immediatly he began to pray in his head to the gods to let him survive this trip again.

Lizana's eyes widened as he suddenly kissed her and the circle stopped to glow. Gone was her concentration. She blushes alot as she puts her hands on his shoulders and pulls away from the kiss. "I-I-I can't c-concentrate like t-this." She says, trying to sound annoyed though her cheeks were a pure red, showing she was just actually shy.

After a good 20 minutes Yumi walked out of the bathroom, all dressed up, clean and ready for the day. "You sure you don't want to use the bathroom?" She asks Naomi.
Hei bit his lip. She'd be pissed for sure. "I...I had the symptoms up to a year ago...but I thought they were due to old age. I've known for about four months..." He said while biting his lip some more. "I considered joining the Yakuza months ago when they offered but..I didn't. For you guys. But now...i'd be willing to do anything to be with you two." He said, realizing how much he regretted now taking action sooner.

Akiro opened his eyes wide, blushing furiously as he tried to process what he just heard. "D...Did you just moan?" He said before reaching over again and rubbing her ear slowly, seeing if he wasn't hallucinating. "Are you ears super sensitive to touch?" He asked quietly, continuing to rub her ear. What bad could come from rubbing a damn ear?

"Eadlyn...I have a big favor to ask you..." Valeryia said, knowing Eadlyn would probably know what it is. "Could you convince your father to get him his job back? Pretty pleaaaaase?" She asked, giving the adorable Ivanka look to Eadlyn. She was trying hard.

"Well...sleeping..maybe calling my mother. I'm not sure." Ivanka said, not sure really what she was gonna do with Renald gone. She realized that without him or the kids, her life was so boring. "Mom hasn't came down to see us for a few years..I wonder if I could get her and my sisters to come visit." She said with a smile. Her dad had died, and ever since then, the family had reconnected with her.

"No! I'm not going to go Kane! I've been humiliated!" Louisa said angrily. Everyone knew this was Louisa's big day. The election. To see her react like this, well, it could only mean one thing. "Those ungrateful little...they mocked me! They...They blew off everything I've done for them! The hours I sacrificed, trying to make them have a memorable school experience! And what do they do!? They betray me! They betray me, and go to that other dumb little whore! That immature little bitch had the nerve, the NERVE to challenge me! Promising them freedom that she will be unable to deliver! It's despicable! And I refuse to go back to THAT!" She said angrily, ranting loudly and actually swearing, which she almost never did.

Mei got in and braced herself as their mother started driving. It was rather fine today actually, besides running a red light and running over a squirrel. Soon, they were at school. In one piece, surprisingly.

Seth chuckled a bit as he pulled away to let her do her thing. "Alright alright, have your concentration." He said with a smile before kissing her forehead and waiting for her to do her thing.

Naomi groaned as she got up and took her clothes off. "I'll take the shower, jeesh." She said as she walked towards the bathroom, her breasts jiggling with every step, as if taunting Yumi.
Kierra's face paled a bit. A year. He has had symptoms for over a year. But instead of getting angrey like Hei expected, she puts her hands on his cheeks and kisses him deeply, pouring all the love she felt for him into that kiss. When she pulled away she said. "I'll support you through whatever. So do what you think will be best but... Just be carefull."

Moira was about to reply when he rubbed her ear again. Quikly she bit her lip but still she couldn't stop the quiet moan from leaving her lips. Again she moved a bit backwards. "Y-Yes they are sensitive! A Skeer's ear are sensitive from the inside and the out." She says as her face turns even redder. "S-So stop doing t-that."

Eadlyn indeed already knew what was coming when Valeryia asked for a favor. Honestly, she did not want to help Gideon get his job back. He deserved it. It was his own fault. But after looking at Valeryia she sighs in defeat. "Fine." She grumbles out, only doing it for her.

Renald smiles a bit, glad that the relationship between her mother and sliblings was good. "You really should ask them to come over. It has been awhile." He says before kissing her cheek. "I'll see you after work my love." He says before heading to the door. With one final wave he leaves the room, going to work.

Kane's eyes widened as it seemed like Louisa almost exploded. He had not been expecting this at all. Gently he puts his hands on her shoulders as he rubs them a bit. "Calm down, Louisa. You don't have to go back today. Just take the day off. I'll make sure a maid will bring you some tea and some sweets and I will talk to your mother so she won't send you back." He says with a gentle smile, always being considerate when it comes to his family.

Dequan and Fillian gladly got out of the car, both letting out a huge sigh of relief. "Bye mom, dad." Dequan says with a smile while Fillian simply waves.

Souji smiles in return. "Bye kids. See you after school. And be good." He says, the be good part mostly directed at Fillian.

Lizana smiles a bit as well before closing her eyes and taking a deep breath. The circle started to glow again, brighter and brighter till the light was so blinding you couldn't keep your eyes open anymore. In a flash they were at school, in a quiet part of the library.

Yumi's eyebrow twitched in annoyance. Geez, couldn't she have taken her clothes off AFTER getting into the bathroom?! She grumbles a bit annoyed before opening a magazine to read.
Hei was initially surprised by the kiss, but kissed back, pouring the same amount of love into the kiss even though he was afraid he was going to be taken away from his love very soon. Something he didn't want to mention to her at all. "I will, I'll make sure to come back home every night and be next to you.." He said with a small smile.

Akiro shivered as he heard her moan again. He had never heard a girl make a noise like that before, and it was very very alluring. Even more so because it had came out of Moira's mouth. "B-But it sounds so nice..." He said with a dark red blush.

"Really?!" Valeryia squealed out, actually surprised that Eadlyn had said yes knowing how much she hated Gideon.

"Bye bye love..." Ivanka said with a final wave before stretching out on the bed, yawning and fall back asleep, taking the entire bed for herself as he was gone now.

Louisa exhaled deeply, nodding her head slowly. "Alright..." She said before sitting down on the couch, unwinding a bit as she tried to relax and think about something else, even though the only thing in her mind was how she was going to get back at Eva.

"Bye bye!" Mei said while waving her hand at her parents as they drove off before looking over at Fillian and sticking her tongue out. "Yeah, be good. Chirp chirp." She said, trying to put a fake bird noise in the end to piss him off.

Seth closed his eyes, hearing all sorts of weird noises and feeling some bright ass light before he suddenly was in a very quiet and mellow place. He opened his eyes and looked around, grinning a bit. "Of course." He said, knowing what this was.

Naomi went to the shower, washing herself off even though she was pretty clean already.
Kierra smiled softly in return even though she would rather be screaming, crying and just taking out her pain on other things. But still she decided to keep herself calm. "You better come home or else I will haunt you." She says threatingly in a light tone.

Moira looks to the side, feeling rather awkward thanks to the whole situation. "J-Just don't do it again." She mumbles before she suddenly remembered something. Something Akiro had said a couple of minutes ago. The situation had been to unexpected that she didn't think about it till now... I should've never loved. Did that mean that... "Akiro, do you... Love... me?"

Eadlyn sighs but still forces a smile. "Really. ONLY because you asked me." She says, making it clear she wasn't doing this for him at all.

Kane tapped a maid on her shoulder and asked the woman to bring some tea and sweets to Louisa and Annelise before heading towards Virgil's room. He had some news that might turn things upside down. Gently he knocks on the door. "Can I come in?" he asks.

Annelise sits down next to Louisa and quikly tea and sweets were brought to them. "How... Are you feeling now?" She asks carefully, hoping Louisa had calmed down a bit.

Fillian narrows his eyes at Mei. "Be carefull at lunch today. I heard they are serving worms." He says threatingly before heading into the school.

Lizana grins a bit in return. Where else would she have teleported them too? The library was the prefect spot since no one used it this early in the morning and so no one would see them suddenly appearing out of thin air. "So, what lesson do you have now?" She asks as she wraps one arm around his neck and pulls herself a bit closer to him.

Yumi's stomach suddenly grumbled. Hmmm, time for breakfast. Though then she remembers the little incident from yesterday and she did not want to wake up her parents... "Naomi, do you know how to cook?" She asks loudly.
Hei chuckled a bit, looking to the side because he knew not coming home could become a possibility at some point if he didn't get the treatment he needed. "Don't worry Kierra...I'd never dream of it." He said with a small smile before coughing lightly at the end, luckily not coughing out blood.

Akiro blushed a bit. "......What?" He said with a slight squeak in his voice. Oh boy, the jig was up. She was catching on and remembering what he said. ".........." He gulped as he began to sweat and blush more. "....Why did you have to remember that I said that?" He asked quietly before gulping again. He looked like he was about to die. "Yes." He said quickly before crouching into the fetal position and closing his eyes.

Valeryia smiled before giving Eadlyn a nice, big, icy back breaking hug. "Thank you best friend." She said while nuzzling her head against Eadlyn's, feeling light a huge weight had been lifted off of her shoulders in this situation.

"Hm? Yeah!" Virgil said while reaching over from his chair and opening the door, pausing the video game he was playing so he could pay attention to Kane. "What's up?" Virgil asked. "What was that screaming too?"

Louisa put some candy into her mouth and sighed before looking over at Annelise to answer. "Well....I'm going to get her back. I'm going to make Eva Romanov pay for what she's done today. But besides that, I feel quite well." She said while sipping her tea. "How are you?" She asked.

Mei's eyes watered. "D-Dequan?...Is.....is that true?" She asked shakily, almost about to cry as she waited for a response. Maybe these things were the reason why Mina, didn't want another Mina.

"I got Caculus, y-OW!" Seth yelled as Iris bonked the back of Seth's head from behind, narrowing her eyes as she saw the two so close together.

"Where have you been?!" Iris asked angrily. "You say you're going to hang out with a friend and you stay the night without telling me!" She growled out. "Also Lizana, what is this!?" She asked questioningly, thinking that Lizana had hated him from how Lizana was talking about him yesterday.

"Well duh. Cooking is easy." Naomi said loudly from her shower. "Can you!?" She asked loudly in response.
Kierra softly runs her hand through his hair before kissing his cheek. "Good..." she says quietly, though she was still so afraid and her gut was telling her all sorts of negative things. But she shook it off, forcing herself not to think about it. Instead she quietly says. "How are we going to tell Ichirou?..."

Moira heard how his heartbeat began to quiken and when he said his answer she felt hers beat faster as well. He was actually in love with her... "Akiro, I...." She took a deep breath, she hated to say it but she had to. "I hope you realize, after everything I told you, that there can't besomething more between us... Not only am I from a different planet but I am the Princess as well... I will return there one day..."

Eadlyn would swear that she heard some bones in her back crack. "Kya! Okay okay I get it! Let me go please!" She says, desperate for escape.

"Just ignore the screaming." Kane says as he walks in, knowing Louisa probably didn't want Virgil to know. "I can't believe I am saying this, but we have actually found out something about your friend." It was true, they had found video footage of yesterday where they had found a match of a girl that high likely is her.

Annelise looked a bit relieved to see Louisa back to her old self. She carefully sips her tea and smiles softly. "I am fine" She says simply. "What are you going to do to take her back?" She asks curiously.

Dequan sighs as he pets her head again. Why did Fillian HAVE to make her cry. "No it is not. He is just messing with you again. Ignore his comments." he says.

Lizana's eyes widened as Iris appeared and immediatly unwraps her arm from Seth's neck and takes a step back. Oh, Ms.Romanov did not look happy at all. "Well..." She starts as she rubs the back of her neck. "This... Is...." She looks at Seth, begging with her eyes to help her out.

"No I can't." Yumi says loudly in return. Great, another cook in the house! "Could you cook breakfast for us?" She asks.
"We aren't..." Hei said quietly. Never in a million years could he do that to his son. His entire life, he had lived normal without tragedy. To do this to him. To thrust this news upon him would destroy him, and he wouldn't do that to his son. "So much as happened lately..it would break him." He said quietly.

"Y-Yeah..I know that. It's..it was dumb of me to really think that..." Akiro said quietly, his heart beat beginning to fall before he bit his lip and fake smiled at Moira. "I really should get home though now..I bet mother is worried..." He said quietly.

Valeryia let Eadlyn go, smiling at her as she set her down gently. God Valeryia was a beast. She had to have gotten this from her mothers side, because there was not a single British person on the planet that was this barbaric. "Love you Eadlyn." She said with a smile.

Virgil's pupils dialated and his eyes began to gleam a little bit as if some life had just been put back into them. "W-What?..." He asked, trying to make sure he wasn't hearing things before jumping up in happiness. "What do you mean!? Tell me, tell me, tell me!" He said excitedly.

Louisa grinned. "Me, you, and Raiden are going to disguise ourselves in military uniforms....and Raiden beat up Eva Romanov, badly." She said with a grin. "Nothing more, nothing less. Just what she deserves." She said while sipping her tea.

Mei clinged onto Dequan's side and sniffed a bit, sucking the tears back in. "I don't wanna go Dequan, I don't have a class with you until third period!" She complained, not wanting to be away from Dequan for long.

Iris sighed. "You're both dating. I get it. First rule, no grandchildren. Second rule, if you are getting grandchildren, you two are getting married. That is all. Oh, and tell me when you're staying over. I was up all night waiting for you." She said with a smile before rubbing Lizana's head. "You're a smart, nice young girl. Please be responsible you two?" She said before rushing to her class to get ready.

Seth sighed out in relief. "She took it better than I thought."

"Sure!" Naomi said before hurrying up in the shower and getting out, using one of Yumi's bathrobes to cover herself before she left the room and started cooking a regular breakfast,
[Name] Takao Sesshoumaru

[Nickname/Title] The Wolf

[Faction] Yakuza- Leader

[Age] 32

[Gender] Male

[Race] Human

[Power] Superior Evolution - Because of his bloodline, which is full of warrior's and assassin's, his family has evolved slightly more than the average humans, making him faster, stronger and able to sense more than the regular human down the street.

[Biography] -Will be revealed later-

[Relationship] Anyone outside of the Yakuza, no.

[Extra] n/a
 [Name] Takao Sesshoumaru [Nickname/Title] The নেকড়ে [Faction] Yakuza- Leader [Age] 32 [Gen
Kierra did not like the idea of having to hide this from her son. It was his father, he should know what was going on and they should be open. But on the other side she saw his point. It would break him... With a deep sigh she decides it is indeed better to keep it a secret. "Alright...." She says quietly, already feeling guilty for the things she was going to have to hide. "So... When are you going to make the call?"

Moira looks a tad bit worried, seeing straight through his faked smile. And not to forget that as a Skeer she could hear someone's emotions in their voices rather well. "Don't call it dumb." She says before giving him a hug. "I really wished things could've been simpler for us..."

Eadlyn smiles a bit before sighing. "Yeah yeah, let us just get to class." She says as she smiles a bit more before closing her locker. "What do you have first period?"

Kane's eyes widened a bit at Virgil's reaction. He had expected him to be happy but this was really over the top happy. Almost like a child. He cleared his throat. "Well, we have found some security footage from the mall where there was a girl, around Yumi's supposed to be age, and who looked a true lot like her. We did some scans and it is a 87% match. And the footage we found was from yesterday afternoon."

Annelise's was stunned to say the least about the idea. Yes, she knew Louisa wanted revenge but she had expected revenge with words and not such hard actions. "D-Don't you think that's a little too.... Brutal?" She asks carefully, clearly not liking the idea

Dequan smiled appologetically at his little sister before patting her head. "Hey, maybe you have classes with some other friends today? If not you just go make the best of it and make some friends. There are enough of nice interesting people in this school. And not to forget you are fun and nice, they'll want to be with you." He says with a encouraging smile.

Lizana blushes a bit as Iris compliments her like that and looks stunned at how easily they got off the hook. "Very easy..." She says before her smile widens. "So I guess that means she accept me into the family."

Yumi grins widely as she sees Naomi hurrying to the kitchen. Good! More than good!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
[Name] Riza Hannaka

[Nickname/Title] The Yakuza Woman

[Faction] Yakuza - Leader's Right hand

[Age] 19

[Gender] Female

[Race] Human - Assassin

[Power]
Bionic weapons/armor: She had no powers of her own but she did have people develop bionic weapons and armory she uses. Her weapon, normally in the form of a staff, can change into all kinds of weapons and guns. Her armor can change as well at demand.

[Biography] Rize was an orphan from the streets. The Yakuza saved her and trained her to be the assasin she is today.

[Relationship] The Yakuza is her family.

[Extra]
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 [Name] Riza Hannaka [Nickname/Title] The Yakuza Woman [Faction] Yakuza - Leader's Right hand
Hei bit his lip. "Right now, actually.." He said with a sigh before he pulled out his phone and went to the contact he saved for it. He dialed it in and put the phone up to his ear. Soon, some jazzy music started playing and a service woman spoke into the phone. "Hello! You have reached ArmCo services! If you would like access to the customer service sections, please type in the answer to this question! What is the best music?" The overly happy fake woman asked. Hei bit his lip and typed in the word 'Silence' into his phone before the music was turned off and a deep, gravelly voice replaced it.

"What are you looking for? Mr. Nagachika?" The voice asked, knowing who it was.

"I'm looking to have employment for my...services." Hei said nervously.

"Oh, why that is wonderful, Mr. Nagachika, luckily, the boss isn't busy right now. Meet the boss in Yoyogi park in fifteen minutes, no being late, and you'll have the job." The voice said, hanging up on the other line. God they were fast. Beads of sweat rolled down Hei's forehead. He was about to be entering a world he had never stepped into before. "I have to start heading towards Yoyogi park.." He said with a gulp, knowing his wife had heard it all.

"Yeah...me too. I'll see you around.." Akiro said before giving her a hug back and walking off. Looking down at the ground as he headed towards his home. He sighed as he walked past the crowds in the street, hearing couples speaking sweet nothing to each other as they passed by him, just making him feel more empty and lonely inside. He got home, only to see the yellow police tape on his house and memorial flowers all ready there along with candles and a photo of his father. His stomach sank a little, but he hated his father, so he didn't feel too bad. Knowing that a murder had just happened at his home, he assumed his sisters and mother were safe, he walked out to the streets and walked until he got to a park. Oddly enough, he saw a limo driving near the park, which was an odd occurrence.

"English...." Valeryia said, groaning at her second worst subject. All language subjects she really really sucked at because, well, dyslexia.

Virgil gulped a bit at the news, just taking it all in. "Did...did street cameras and such catch where exactly she went to?" She asked, knowing that there were enough surface cameras outside to properly track someone.

"Hell no. Annelise, have you ever seen me cry? No. I didn't believe I could cry until today, and do you want to know who made me realize I still could cry? Eva Romanov. Murder would be too kind for her at this point." Louisa said while gritting her teeth.

Mei groaned a bit. "I know...it's just, I like being with my big brother more.." She said before pouting a bit, clearly not wanting to go. "Plus, when you're not around, the dumb bird makes me cry." She said before sniffing.

"I guess so...I'm not sure what sort of first impression you made, but it was damn good." Seth said with a bit of a grin. "What's your first period?" He asked.

Naomi raised an eyebrow while cooking, wondering why Yumi was looking at her like that. "Are you okay?" She asked.
Kierra could easily hear the conversation because of her Draki hearing and her stomach clenched at what was said. He was supposed to go meet them now. Like right now. Nervously she begans to pull her hair a bit as she looks to the side. She almost wanted to beg him not to go. But she knew she shouldn't do that. "Okay...." She says quietly.

Moira felt a bit warm inside as he hugged her back but then he just said his goodbye and left. Just like that. After everything that had just happend... Honestly, she didn't want him to go. But it was not like he had any reason to stay. For a long while she just sits there, staring at the sea, thinking about all the mistakes she has made. But she knew she had to go back. So with a sigh she stands up and starts to walk towards the millitary base.

In the limo sat a woman who was looking into a thick file with Hei's name on it. Oh yes, Riza had done her research. She has made sure they knew every detail of him so they knew who they were going to work with and more importantly, how to take him down when he gives them trouble. "Hei Nagachika, son of the well known Hotaka Nagachika, mother missing. He is married to a woman named Kierra and has a son named Ichirou. He works at a local school as a science teacher, his wife being his assistent. Species, part ghoul. Nothing else special." Riza says, as she hands over the files to her boss sitting next to her.

Eadlyn gently pats her friend's back. "Well, I have mat-" But then she heard something interesting and she listens closely. Her eyes widen at the information she heard. "Mrs,Green is sick?!" She groans loudly. Great, her math teacher was sick. "Damn it, I could've been laying in bed for two more whole hours." She says irritated as she folds her arms.

Kane sighs a bit. "We managed to track her quite a way but then in a certain area the camera's just stopped. So our guess is ofcourse that she should be in that area." He says, not knowing Akira and Sora and demolished all the camera's in that area on purpose.

"But still..... Beating her is a bit.... Drastic." Annelise says quietly, almost afraid to talk back to Louisa. W-Well. Maybe she would change her mind if she calmed down a bit more. S-She was just upset. Right? No way she would really do this to Eva. R-Right?

"He won't. He doesn't have any classes with you today." Dequan says to lessen her worry before kissing her forhead. "Have to go now. See you soon." He says with a wave as he walks off.

Lizana smiles more. "Literature lessons." She says, knowing he sadly did not have those classes with her. "So I guess I'll see you at lunch." She says before leaning up and giving his lips a sweet soft kiss.

"Ofcourse, I am just hungrey so breakfast is more than welcome." Yumi explains with a grin.
Hei nodded a bit, almost wishing his wife would have asked him not to go. Sadly, she didn't. So, he kissed her lips and stood up. "Goodbye my love. I'll see you later." Hei said before leaving the bathroom. He went up stairs quickly and went into his drawer before pulling out a bag of flesh, his own flesh, and eating some of it for a temporary boost. He then went downstairs and waved at Ichirou, the nine kids and Kierra without saying a word before leaving, quickly beginning to walk to Yoyogi park.

Takao looked over at Riza and sighed, looking at her with a black colored soulless eyes before taking the file from her. "That all is mostly surface knowledge though. What I am more interested in though, is his skills. Three PhD's, one in science, the other in math and the final one being in medicine. In the years of 2017 to 2020, he had been working in with a private sector science corporation that had been working on making dark matter more stable and more able to produce energy. The same dark matter formula used all over the globe in science facilities is his. It's things like that, that I want to know too. Just remember that next time." He said, trying to teach her something as they pulled up to the park. He reached over and grabbed his traditional wolf mask and put it over his tattooed face, strapping it on so nobody outside could recognize him before he stepped out of the limo with Riza, straightening his charcoal colored suit and tying his black dress shoes before walking over in the park to meet Hei, who should have been arriving any second. He waited and sure enough soon, the black haired man with glasses and a lab coat whom he had been waiting for arrived. "Mr. Nagachika, we've been waiting for you." He said while narrowing his eyes.

"Y....Yes...sorry...p..phew, let me get...a breath.." Hei said, clearly having ran there. He breathed out a bit, took some deep breaths, coughed a little and stood up straight, looking up to see Riza and Takao. God Takao had a lot of tattoos. "Sorry, I live a little bit away and I walk." He said in his defense.

"That's fine, honestly. Just don't waste my time again. First and last warning. Since you have called I assume you want to finally join us?" Takao asked with a small grin.

"Yes, but only if I can change the terms. Your proposal was three million over the course of three years. Well, I cannot do that. I will need three million dollars over the course of well....I'll need it today. If we do your plan now, I will be dead within three months. I am dying, and if I'm dead, I will be worth nothing." Hei said, trying to get the money.

"That's..well, three million isn't exactly a short amount of money to just be giving away. However, considering you are useful and you could teach our medics proper medicine skills and how to do certain surgeries they are inexperienced in that we face every day during our war with our rival clan, the Akihito clan, it would be foolish to shoot you down immediately and...you know how to turn men into ghouls, do you not? You would be able to do that too...." Takao grinned more. "Riza, should I just kill this fool here and forget about it, or should I do it?" He asked.

Hei gulped, turning men into ghouls? That was something he never wanted to do again. He started to sweat again as Takao mentioned killing him. Oh no.

Valeryia grumbled. "Dammit! I could have skipped school if you slept in a couple extra hours!" She said with a pout, not wanting to be here. "Hey Eadlyn, can you listen in to see if Mr. Konishi is here today?" She asked.

"Well...why don't we just search that entire area for her then? Door to door, until we find her." Virgil said, sounding like he was about ready himself to do it.

"Tonight too. We're doing it tonight." Louisa said with a small grin, very serious about what she was about to do before calling Raiden on her cellphone for him to come over so she could fill him in on the plan. She was going to go through with it and, if she injured Eva badly enough, they would throw all of her votes out the window due to her being unable to take the position as president.

Seth smiled a bit before kissing her sweet soft lips back, enjoying it until they both pulled back, which he felt was two soon. A shiver went up his spine as he saw his grandmother, Vasilia, sweeping the floor next to them with an overly happy expression on her face. "S-See you at lunch." He said before shuffling away, trying to get away from Vasilia.

"You beast." Naomi said as she continued cooking, having an extra frowny frown as she cooked. God, frowning must have been embedded within the females in Akira's bloodline.
Kierra kissed him back, praying for it not to be their last kiss, before walking downstairs to the kids. She smiled as best as she could as Hei leaved and waves a bit at him before focusing back on the kids. Immediatly she saw Ichirou's worried look, asking her with his eyes what was going on. She simply smiles and kisses his cheek before rubbing his head. "Your father wasn't feeling that well. Stress from the last few days had builded up a bit. He is fine now though and is going to work." She said, hating the fact the lie rolled so easily off of her tongue.

Riza listened closely to Takeo's words and nods quikly, immediatly taking notes. It was obvious how much she cared and respected her boss. Without him she would be nothing. He was the only person she would give her life for. She grabs her staff before following him out of the car. When she saw Hei run up to them she folds her arms and raises one eyebrow. What a way to arrive. At Hei's request of having the three million right away her eyes widened. Is this man crazy?! That is a ridiculous thing to ask! But when she heard his reason she frowned. Well, they couldn't have him dying like that. They could use him for alot of things... "I actually do want to kill him for asking such an amount of money for such a period of time" She says as she narrows her eyes at Hei. "Though sadly we have better uses for him. We can use him better alive than dead. But as his demands get up, ours should go up as well." She said.

Eadlyn reaches up and flicks Valeryia's forhead. "No, you should not think like that. You need school." She says, knowing how much of this education her friend needed. Closing her eyes she listened if people talked about Mr. Konishi. "No talk. So that means he is at school." She says with a smile. "Be happy, you need English. And besides, now I can take care of getting your lover's job back." She says with a teasing grin.

Kane rubs the back of his neck. "Yes we could and I see you would want that but the area where there were no camera's is very large..." It would be a hell lot of work to search through it all and they didn't even know if she would be still there.

Annelise's eyes widened more as she nervously began to play with her hair. This had to be a joke. Yes, Louisa could be mean but this was more then just being simply mean. "There are other ways...." She softly tries to reason with her.

Lizana tilts her head a bit to the side as Seth seemed to try and get the hell away. What was wrong? But then she heard something behind her and saw Vasilia. Softly she smiled before walking over. "Goodmorning miss Vasilia. Already working hard I see?" She greets with a smile, not fearing the woman at all but really liking the librarian.

"I am no beast. But hunger makes a beast out of anyone." Yumi says in her defense as she folds her arms.
Takao narrowed his eyes a bit. "True...." He said before taking his mask off for Hei to see. He stared down at him with his soulless eyes and grinned a bit as he picked Hei up with one hand. As Takao's toothy grinned widened, you could see and array of perfectly aligned, sharp teeth. "You are correct my dear..thank you for the good advice." He said before looking back at Hei. "Alright Mr. Nagachika...we'll follow through with your proposal, but I want one thing from you. I want you to get the tattoo's of the Yakuza on your arms...so you forever are reminded about whom your masters are.." He said before releasing Hei, flat down on his ass, making him groan a bit.

"F-Fine....do you by any chance..have the money with you now?" Hei asked with a cough.

"Riza look at this scum, being so greedy already." He said before kicking Hei a bit with his hard shoe. "But yes, I do. I always carry five million in my limo. I'd get you the tattoo's today, but I have a business meeting to attend." He looked over to the side to see a very shady looking, purple haired hooded guy walking past them. It was Akiro. Takao snapped his fingers, signalling for Riza to shake him down before he pulled out a walkie talkie and ordered his limo driver to get three of the suitcases out.

Valeryia sobbed a bit. "But Eadlyn....HEY WAIT A MINUTE, WHAT DOES THAT MEAN!?" She asked with a growl. What did ' you need english' mean? "I'll let you know that it was my people that created the English language!" She said proudly, happy to be half Brit.

"So!? I thought she was dead! Anything is better than nothing! That's what is important, right!? You said you would do everything you can!" Virgil said, clinging to hope that she was alive even more now.

"Name one that would be proper retribution for what she has done to me." Louisa said with her arms crossed, clearly upset still and very very angry. She was surprised her mother hadn't come to check up on her yet.

Vasilia smiled sweetly. "Oh yes dear, I always am working." She said while sweeping some trash up. "A little bird told me you and my little Seth were dating..." She said before narrowing her eyes. "You've done nothing......bad, that I need to know about, right?" She asked, being protective both of Lizana and Seth.

Naomi grumbled a bit. "I thought we Japanese people were more civilized than turning into beasts from hunger." She said proudly while looking over at Yumi. Yeah, anyone could tell from a mile away that she was a Japanese person.
Riza blushed a bit at the compliment giving to her and tried hard not to grin or giggle. These compliments were really the highest things she could achieve in her opinion. And it made it even better that he called her 'his dear'. It made her feel special. At Hei's greediness she narrows her eyes at him. He was talking to the leader of the Yakuza, he should have more respect. And she sure as hell will beat that into him later. But for now, she would take that other man down. The man with the hood. There were no lose ends with them. Everyone that could've heard shall be excecuted. She grabbed her staff a bit tighter and the end of it suddenly began to glow till a sharp blade appeared out of his. Without a warning or so she dashed forward and sliced, aiming to chop his head straight off.

"Then prove you are the best and get higher marks than me." Eadlyn challenged her friend with a wink before turning around and leaving. "I'll see you at third period." She calls over her shoulder with a smile before leaving the school. Normally she would've called her father to help her with things like this but she wanted to go see if she could take care of this on her own. See if she could get that snake boy his job back.

Kane sighs a bit. Yes, he did indeed say that but... "Alright, but I must warn you, it will take some time sine I can't put too many men on it. And we may not find anything." He says.

Annelise tries to think as hard as she can. "U-Uhm.... Maybe just do a speech like she did where you tear her down and let them see how good you are?" She asks, hoping to fix this situation with words rather than such hard actions.

Lizana giggles a bit as Vasilia called him 'little Seth'. That sounded so adorable. Though she couldn't really say he was 'little' at all. But then her eyes widen a bit at the question. "Nothing bad..." She says with a nervous smile.

Yumi folds her arms and huffs. " i though Japanese people weren't supposed to frown like that the entire time. Really, it'll give you alot of wrinkles before you even turn 20."
Soon, the Limo driver came with three brief cases, handing each one over to Hei before nodding at Takao and going back to the limo. Takao looked over at Hei and sighed before putting his mask back on. "Go back to your family, enjoy yourself, do as you please, live your life normally but...do not betray me. That is the only piece of advice I will give you, Mr. Nagachika." He said before walking away to watch Riza fight Akiro.

Akiro noticed Riza's attack just in time. He let his wings out and blocked her blade before grabbing the middle of the spear and slamming her into the ground, just like his military training taught him. Suddenly though, he felt a hard, crunching fist slam into the side of his face, knocking his jaw out of place before sending him into the darkness. "God Riza, I thought I trained you better than this..." He said before he dragged Akiro to the Limo's trunk and slammed him in, not bothering to help Riza up.

"I will! And see you.." Valeryia said with a falling smile before she walked to class and sat down, getting her work ready. Her stomach sank when she realized that she had this class with Gideon. Oh no.

Virgil smiled and nodded his head. "Good...now uhm...where is mom?" Virgil asked, wanting to talk to his mother excitedly about the news.

"No! That's not enough! I have to do more! I have to utterly break that swine!" Louisa said while pounding her fist against a table, making the entire table creak. "Don't you understand how bad she made me look? How bad she insulted me?!" She said, getting angrier by the second.

Vasilia narrowed her eyes a tad, knowing what was up. "Did you know that you're walking a little funny today? I sure did....I also know what that means." She said, narrowing her eyes even more before smiling and rubbing Lizana's head. "Be good. No children. And get to class, you'll be late." She said with a smile, getting back to sweeping.

Naomi narrowed her eyes. "Let me tell you, we don't age. Okay, at least my family doesn't. Look at grandma, she has to be in her sixties and she doesn't look older than mom!" She said in her defense.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Riza's eyes widened as the man suddenly blocked her attack. What wa- Before she even had time to respond she had been slammed into the hard cold ground. Her eyes were wide in suprise. What had just happend?... Slowly she sat upright and her stomach clenched with shame at Takeo's words. She had dissapointed him. She clenched her fists tightfully as she stands up and walks to the the limo with her head down. She will make up for the disgrace. She will get stronger. She would not ask for forgiveness. That would disgrace her even more.

Eadlyn walked to the restraunt and grinned a bit before walking in. It didn't take very long though. Only 5 minutes and saying she was the daughter of the well known Joseph Bordeaux three times. She could really do anything with that name. Now grinning even more she leaves the restraunt. So what now... Well, luckily it was a nice day so she decided to just walk around for a bit and see where the road takes her.

Gideon walked into class and sits down near the window like he always did. He hadn't even noticed Valeryia yet. Probably because his thoughts were all over the place today. No wonder though. If he didn't get a job fast he might have to go back to his parents and siblings, the one thing he did not want at all.

Kane smiles softly, already knowing why he would want to know that. "She is in her office, working hard on a new charity event." He says, adoring the way that his wife always helped charity causes raise money.

Annelise fliched and even whimpered a bit as Louisa made the table crack. She could get so scary. That scary side of her even made her afraid. "O-Okay." Was all she squeeked out.

Lizana's face turns a pure red at Vasilia's words. Y-You can see that by how someone walks?! Oh god. Now she was really self concious. Though when Vasilia smiled at her she relaxed a bit and smiled slightly in return. "I'll be good. And trust me, no children." She says before waving and walking to class.

Yumi folds her arms and mumbles something about stupid young genes before focusing on the food. "What are you cooking?"
As the limo continued to drive, Takao looked over at Riza with her head down hand put his hand on her chin before forcing her to look up. "Don't you have your head down like that Riza. You-are-a-criminal. Not a school girl who just failed a test. Just better yourself from your loss and suck it up, don't have your head down with a pouty face just because you had your ass handed to you. By the way-" He popped the back seat open and pulled the unconscious Akiro through the opening before shutting it again. "This is a ghoul. Interesting, no?" He said while looking down at Akiro. Even he thought Akiro was a tad handsome as he looked down at him. "We're gonna make him join us, okay? And you're going to be the one to convince him. Do that, and you'll be forgiven for your slip up." He said while patting her head. "Maybe I'll even let you get your first honor tattoo." He said with a grin as the limo stopped at a red light. He rolled down the window after pulling his mask off to see the surroundings. He noticed Eadlyn walking and raised an eyebrow. What was such an attractive school girl doing outside of school?

Hei walked home with the money, coming into the house from the backdoor and sneaking upstairs before he set the cash down on the bed and opened up the brief cases. He then got his phone out and set up the appointment for a screening for his sickness before sitting down on the bed, waiting for Kierra to come up because he knew she could hear him.

Valeryia gulped as she tried to not stare at Gideon. God though, he looked so sad and it was really bothering her. She felt like a bad person now, and her mother told her that if she felt like a bad person, that meant she was probably being one.

"Got it." Virgil said before walking towards the door. He bit his lip and looked behind him, looking at Kane. "And Kane...thanks a lot." He said before rushing out and going upstairs to his mothers office. Oh man, if only he had known the things his father and mother had done in an office. "Mom, mom, mom, did Kane tell you?!" He asked excitedly.

Louisa breathed out a bit before looking over at the terrified Annelise. "Oh Annelise.." She said before sitting next to her and stroking her hair. "Don't be scared, I don't want to hurt you, okay? I'd never hurt you." She said quietly, trying to sound soothing. God, she was worse than bipolar sometimes.

"Good! I've already had to deal with Iris getting kids at a young age, I don't wanna do it again!" Vasilia said to Lizana before continuing sweeping. Jeesh, back in her day you wouldn't have sex in her marriage. Hell, she had only ever had sex with one man, and that was her husband.

"Bacon, eggs and I have rice in the pot over there." Naomi said as she appeared to finish up the bacon, setting them on a plate as she started to make the eggs. "The reason why my family has young genes? Well, I'm not sure grandma mentioned this to you ever, but we do have the royal blood of the Japanese empire in us. It's just great grandma married a farmer...and made grandma and well, we know who grandma married." She said, explaining some of her family history that she knew from her mother.
Riza nods and holds her chin more up. He was right, as always. She shouldn't act like her age and act like a school girl. She should take responsibillity and just make it right. Work harder. Think better. Go faster. As Takeo pulled the guy out of the back she narrows her eyes at the unconcious form. Damn that man fo- Oh, he was actually rather handsome. And he was around her age. She had not expected that. She looked a bit closer. So this was a ghoul.... At Takeo saying she might get her first tattoo her eyes seemed to live up and she grins. "I will Takeo. He will join us." She says strongly. This was finally her chance to get a tattoo like the others! She had wanted that for SO long!

Eadlyn takes her phone out of her pocket and sets a quik message to Valeryia. The snake has his job back. Go make your heart's desire happy with this news ;). She sends, 'your heart's desire' obviously being Gideon. With a sigh she leans against the wall of the store behind her. What to do now... She tugs a bit of her long hair behind her ear as she looks around when her eyes fall on a limo. That looked interesting. Not even her dad had such a vehicle. Not that he needed one ofcourse. But then she noticed the man inside, his face tattood, his eyes black as night, and he was looking straight at her. She frowns slightly, wondering why that guy was looking at her.

Kierra immediatly heard that the backdoor opened. None of the kids had probably heard because at the moment they were all in the guest room, tidying up their stuff a bit and Ichirou was in his room as well. Quikly she goes upstairs and her eyes widened when she saw the suitcases. "So quikly..." She mumbles, not knowing it was a good or a bad thing

Gideon felt someone staring at him and when he looks around to see who it was he sees it was again Valeryia. He didn't smile, he didn't frown, his expression didn't change it all. Instead he simply looks back to the front of the classroom and leans his chin on his hand.

Felicia's eyes widened when Virgil almost stormed into the room and she accidently lets her pen drop. normally she would've been slightly pissed, not liking it at all when people disturbed her while she working. But it was her son and he was so overly excited that she couldn't be angrey at him. "No he hasn't. What is going on?" She asks with a soft smile.

"I know you won't hurt me but...." Annelise says quietly. She actually didn't want to say how scary she thought Louisa could be. And she didn't want to say how wrong she thought this plan was...

"I don't want to do that either so don't worry!" Lizana calls back over her shoulder with a grin before making her way over to class. No kids for sure. Maybe later but deffinantly not now.

Yumi almost began to drool as she saw and smelled the food but at the story she looks a bit suprised. "Oh wow, mom had never told me that at all." She says, being rather suprised of their bloodline though the royal part of it must be very little now thanks to lots of generations and mixtures of blood.
"Yes...." Takao said, slightly distracted as he looked over at Eadlyn. What an attractive woman she was. Her skin was so light, yet it still had a faint undertone of yellow. Her hair was as dark as the night, and her teeth were brighter than the sun. He blushed a bit actually as she looked back at him, although she looked rather pissed off. "So.........What's a school girl like you, doing outside of school?" Takao said over to Eadlyn trying to get her attention.

Akiro grumbled a bit as he started to wake up. "Get the ropes." Takao whispered back to Riza, trying to be discreet as hell about what was happening in the car.

Hei coughed a bit. "They're going to check me out tomorrow but..." He sighed. "I'm stuck in the Yakuza now. Everyday, after work I have to go there until eleven at night. And, the worst thing of all is they want me to get tattoo's on both arms. The animals for this clan are the dragon and the tiger so...yeah.." Hei sighed. "The price of staying alive, is getting something that's going to remind me what kept me alive.." He sighed again, deeply.

Valeryia stood up, brought her stuff with her and sat down in the seat next to Gideon before leaning over towards his direction. "Pst. Hi." She said awkwardly before gulping. "I know you're probably really mad you lost your job because of me, but I fixed it. I got you your job back." She said quietly. "Maybe...you can try being friends with me now, instead of giving me the...'cold' shoulder?" She said before snorting a bit and laughing at the word cold.

"They might have found Yumi! It was an eighty something match, and it was the same age and everything!" Virgil said quickly while jumping up and down, clearly excited. He hadn't felt like this in years, and now...well, he wasn't sure if he'd be able to sit still until they found her.

Louisa rubbed Annelise's head some more and smiled a bit before sighing. "Shh...it's alright." She said, rocking both of them in the chair. "You don't have to go when me and Raiden...do the deed, if you don't want to." She said sweetly, clearly having shifted completely in emotions.

"Meh. It means nothing anymore, but it's still pretty cool." Naomi said with her frown as she flipped an egg over. "What is your family? i mean are they poor, middle class, rich? I mean you know, the family you had before." She asked, not knowing what a sensitive topic that was.
Eadlyn raises one eyebrow as the man began to actually talk to her. What the hell was he thinking? Or he was a rapist trying to lure school girls in or he was just plain stupid of thinking he had a shot. "So why is a man like you trying to talk to me?" She said, obviously not in the mood in any of if words or whatever. And besides, it looked strange to see such a man in such a car. She wasn't stupid. Something more was going up with him. And then she heard him whisper, her vampire ears clearly hearings the words. Ropes? Now she actually narrows her eyes at him.

Riza frowned as Takeo began to talk to someone outside the car. What was he doing? Before she had the change to look though Akiro began to wake up. Quikly she grabbed the ropes and began to tie his hands and feet together.

Kierra walks closer and gently rubs his arms before kissing him. "Atleast you will be alive." She says, not caring about the tattoos at all. It's be a small price to pay. What she was more concerned about where the long days he was going to have to make. Eleven at night every day was not something one could do without breaking at some point. And besides, she'll feel rather lonely...

Gideon raises one eye brow as Valeryia came over to talk to him again. That woman was really not giving up. Still he paid attention to her because he thought it would be rude to not do so. He frowns slightly. Mad? He wasn't mad at her. Why would she- But then his eyes widened. "You.... Have to be joking... Right?" He says a bit shocked. She got him his job back?.... Suddenly, without a warning, he grabs her hand and pulls her into his embrace. "Thank you." He says quietly as a smile began to form on his lips and one thought screamed in his mind. I don't have to go home anymore.

Felicia's eyes widened a bit. Kane had found her? She made a mental note to thank him in the best way possible tonight before smiling brightly at her son. "Oh honey, I really pray for you that it is really her and that you will find her." She says, happy for his son but also a tad bit afraid he'll be let down.

Annelise looks a bit to the side. She didn't want to be there when they do that obviously but she doesn't want them to hurt Eva like that AT ALL. She wanted to stop them but she didn't know how. Her words will be ignored anyway. When Louisa decided something, she would do it....

The smile on Yumi's face immediatly dissapeared. The family you had before.... "Can't remember them." She lied, because she still could. Sometimes she even remembered their faces and sometimes she was laying in bed, wondering how their life looks like now. Did they have a new child? Did they forget about her? Did they searched for her? Or are they dead already? Sometimes those thoughts haunt her but then she remembers she has actually rather good parents right now.
Takao looked into her eyes and narrowed his a bit. "Vampire eh?" He muttered to himself, seeing it into her eyes before clearing her throat. "Oh you know, just enjoying a regular...sunny...bright day here in Cantenseel." Akiro woke up completely and started screaming abit. The butler in the front went to the back with a rag and put it over Akiro's mouth as he continued to let out muffled screams for help. "Make him shut the fuck up! I'm talking here." Takao said, focusing his attention to the back while whispering before focusing his attention back on Eadlyn. "Oh you know, when.....uhm.." Takao gulped a bit while blushing a bit, rolling up the window to hide his red cheeks. This was the reason why he had never had a girlfriend in his life. This was also partially the reason why he joined the Yakuza. "I don't have...a...uhm.....valid...reason..." He admitted. "You just caught my eye alright, is that so bad?" He said nervously, feeling like he had been reduced back to his nerdy high school years.

"Dude you suck at flirting!" Akiro yelled from the rag.

"I...I know..it'll be hard..but this will only be for three years...the contract is for three years." Hei said quietly. "J-Just...please, stay through this with me, okay? I'm doing this for all of you." He said quietly. "And don't worry about me. I'll deal with it, I'll stay strong...I just need you to do the same for me Kierra. We've been through worse, okay? Remember when we used to be able to only see each-other once a day? It was worse then than it is now, and we weren't married for twenty years back then.." Hei pulled her closer to him and cuddled against her a bit. "Please don't leave me Kierra. I need you." He said as he leaned against her shoulder.

Valeryia opened her eyes wide in surprise before hugging him back, tightly. "You're welcome." She said, not sure why he was so happy but still good, nonetheless. "Are you going to quit looking sad now?" She asked, putting both of her index fingers on the corner of his mouth and forcing him to smile.

Virgil gulped a bit. What...what if it wasn't her. "Oh I pray too mother...." Virgil said quietly, hugging her with a bit of a mopey look on his face now. Sure, he was happy...but it wasn't for sure yet.

Back up, in a new dimension perhaps, laid eyes that were watching everything that was going on between Virgil and Felicia at that moment. He stared through the door, that was a mirror to another dimension and stroked his long beard. "It has been nineteen years...and three hundred days since I died...since I left Felicia....since I left my children...." The man rocked himself while watching them, crying to himself a bit. "Oh Felicia....I miss you so. I miss you so, I miss you so, I MISS YOU SO! Felicia! Hear me! PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GODS HEAR ME! IT'S MADDENING IN HERE!GET AWAY FROM THAT MAN! STAY AWAY FROM KANE! IM STILL HERE! I SEE EVERYTHING!" Yelled the man as he scratched down his face, cutting himself with his jagged nails. Sometimes, his voice would be heard, like a whisper, but Felicia never knew it was really him. She would always, sadly think it was just her hearing things. "Virgil! Please! It's your father!" He screamed at the mirrored dimension. Hotaka stood up and closed the doors before restraining Tiras, keeping him away from the thing lest he keep screaming in his agony.

"Kyo, can you get the chloroform, he's screaming again." Said Hotaka as he tried to restrain the berserk Tiras.

Lexia sighed deeply. "Everyday he spies on his family....and every day this happens..."

"Mom...do you ever feel like..you hear dad talking to you?" Virgil asked, having heard Tiras's screams.

Louisa sighed a bit, rocking in the chair a bit before looking over Annelise. "What are you thinking about?" She asked while poking her cheek, curious about what she was wondering.

"Oh...heh...yeah, I wish I didn't remember mine...at least my father anyways..." Naomi said with a sad frown now, trying to relate to Yumi a bit.
Eadlyn narrows her eyes at him as she heard him mutter what she is. So this guy was smart and in some way she knew for sure he was dangerous. She did not trust this man one bit at all. But then her eyes widen and a cherise cat like smirk appears on her face. Oh. So this is what is going on. Ofcourse she noticed the blush and the way he was nervously speaking. "Do you really think you have a shot?" She asks as she walks closer to the car. "Let me be clear. If you look like that but act like this, you really don't have a single shot."

Riza glares at Akiro and holds a knife to his throat. "Shut the hell up." She growls out threatingly, ready to slice his troath if he spoke more.

Kierra's eyes widened at his words and immediatly pulls him closer. "Leave you? Why would you ever think that. I would NEVER leave you. Even if you want me too. I'll stick with you through this to the end." She says before kissing him sweetly.

Gideon was a tad bit suprised at how strongly she hugged back. But when she pushed the sides of his cheeks up like that he did something he hadn't done in extremely long. He actually laughed. "Fine. If that is what you want." He says with a slight smile.

Kyo sighed in pure annoyance as he looks up from his book. He walks to Tiras but instead of using chloroform he punches his straight on his nose before grabbing his hair. "WOULD YOU JUST SHUT UP?! LOOK AT THEM!" He says as he opens the door again. "They are HAPPY. You are DEAD. Fucking face it!"

Felicia smiles softly at his words as she pulls a bit away from the hug."Sometimes... but that is just because I still miss him so..." she says before kissing his forhead. The door opened and Kane walked in, making her smile a bit more.

Kane smiles in return with a loving look in his eyes. "I see you've heard the news." He states.

Felicia lets go of Virgil to hug her husband. "Yes I did." She says before leaning in and whipering in his ear. "Thank you." And then kisses his cheek.

Kane smiles even more as he nuzzles his face a bit against hers before looking at Virgil. "The searchers have started. If you want you can join them."

"N-nothing special..." annelise says quietly, not wanting to share her thoughts obviously.

Yumi frowns a bit confused. "Why not?" She asks, being curious why one would not want to remember their owm parents.
"Well I suppose I should act how I think, shouldn't I?" Takao said in a very smooth, jazz way as he tried to be smooth. "You me, date, tonight." He said while raising an eyebrow and smirking a bit. Really, inside he was dying at the moment. "The fanciest place in the entire city, we can go there. All I need is..well.." He gulped. "Your number." He said, trying to keep his false bravado up.

"What the fuck?!" Akiro said as a knife got put to his throat. What the hell was this?! But then, just as he saw the tattoo's on the driver and on Takao, he knew he was kidnapped by the Yakuza and shut up.

Hei kissed back, smiling brightly as he shut the briefcases and tossed them to the floor before falling back on the bed with Kierra and holding her tightly. "Oh love, I'd never leave you either. Even if you wanted me to. If you ever found another man, I would eat him, his children, and his ancestors." He said before giving Kierra a deep kiss.

Valeryia giggled a little as she saw him smile a bit. She put a hand over her mouth to muffle her laughter before she breathed in a bit. "You look adorable." She said, her British accent coming out a bit. Oh yes, when speaking, she sounded mostly British but when yelling or laughing she sounded Russian. It was very odd, but also alluring at the same time.

"No!No!No! They want me! THEY DO! THEY JUST THINK I'M GONE!" Tiras cried out, going even more nuts as he saw Kane kiss Felicia's cheek. "LOUISA! PLEASE! REMI! ANYBODY! I'M HERE! I NEVER WANTED TO LEA-" Hotaka slammed the door with his tentacles, knocked Tiras out with another tentacle and bitch slapped Kyo with a tentacle into Lexia's arms. "Quit antagonizing him! I'm SICK of hearing his whining, and I'm sick of hearing YOU making it worse! I swear to god Kyo, if I could get you killed again, I would!"

"Daddy!" Lexia screeched out as she nuzzled Kyo a bit in her arms, kissing his cheek.

"Quiet Lexia! I don't care about your stupid boyfriend! He's been a pain in my rear for the past twenty years!

"Stop!" Lexia ordered, giving Hotaka the mean Akira frown and glare.

"...Fine." Hotaka said before sitting down and pouting.

Virgil looked down a bit, having heard the sound of his father again in his ears before he shook his head. "Thank you Kane but...not now...I feel ill..." He said, clearly upset from hearing his dad again before his eyes watered up, much to his dismay. He thought he was already over this crap, crying over his dad. Still, he couldn't get that imagine from nineteen years ago out of his head. That memory was branded into his souls...all the blood, the gore..Virgil shook his head, wiped the tears out of his eyes sighed. "Mom...can we...talk later?" He asked.

"Oh okay.." Louisa said quietly before she heard what she thought was the voice of her father. "D-Daddy?.." She said out of the blue, thinking she might have heard him.

"I....well...my father..." Naomi gulped. "Had....done things to me before and my mother...and tried to again but...I didn't take it and I killed him yesterday..." She admitted quietly, softening up her expression a bit, not knowing how well she could have related to Yumi with that.
Eadlyn knew he was acting tough and smooth. It was clear to see. But she was actually curious to see what would happen if she actually went on that date with him. So she takes a piece of paper out of her backpack and writes both her number and her adres, which was ofcourse the president's house, and gives it to him through the window. "I hope you know what you are getting yourself into." She says with a grin as she takes a step back from the car. "I'll see you tonight then."

Riza grins as he finally shuts up but frowns as she now focuses on what her boss was doing. What is he actually doing?! Asking a school girl on a date?! WHY?!

Kierra chuckles before kissing him deeply in return. "Luckily we don't have to worry about that." She says truthfully as she smiles and kisses him again. She would never cheat on him. She would rather die than do that.

Gideon actually blushed at her words. Him? Adorable? He has heard many things but adorable was never one of them. "Oh.... Thank you...." He says, a bit stunned at what she said. But then he raises one eyebrow as he hears something in her accent. "Are you British?" He asks curiously.

Kyo grinned as Tiras got knocked out. Served him right. But not even a second later he was knocked backwards, making him groan and glare at the man. He grumbled something out in annoyance, hating these two man he was stuck with before focusing on the one thing in there he actually liked, Lexia. He smiles softly at her and kisses her cheek. "I'm fine, my dear." Oh yes, even he could be gentle and caring to the person he cared about.

Kane and Feilicia looked worriedly at eachother before Kane nodded slightly and left the room, knowing they needed to have a private talk. Felicia gently took Virgil's hand and pulls him to the couch where she sits down. "Honey, you can talk to me now... What is going on? I thought you were so happy just a minute ago..."She says worriedly, wondering why he was down all of sudden.

Annelise frowns slightly, wondering if she had heard it wrong. "What are you saying?"She asks. She had heard 'daddy'but that couldn't be right now. Could it? Why would Louisa even think about something like that now?

Yumi's eyes widened a bit before they softened. Oh, the poor girl... Now it made sense... And it made her want to support this poor girl all the way because she had been through the same. "My father had never done such things to me.... But an other man has..." She admits quietly. "If you ever want to talk, I am here for you, okay?"
Takao chuckled a bit. "I have gotten myself into a lot of things. I'm not sure how bad this could be." He said before taking the piece of paper before raising an eyebrow at the address. Oh yes, he knew what address this was. "Alright, see you tonight." He said with a wink before rolling the window up. "Izawa, get back in the drivers seat." He said, ordering the driver to go back to driving. They drove away, to the direction of a nightclub. Oh yes, an enemy nightclub. It was a meeting, to possibly halt hostilities.

Akiro gulped, wondering what the hell was going to happen to him. The Yakuza tended to leave bodies rather than leave witnesses. "Can I get this off now?" He murmured through the rag.

Hei smiled a bit, a tad reassured on his biggest fear before he kissed her back. "Right. Thank the gods for that." He said as he got his lab coat off and set it on the ground. He sighed, deeply as he saw his nice clean arms. Oh man did the gods only know how much he'd miss having these.

Valeryia raised an eyebrow. "What gave it away?" She asked before smiling. "And yeah, my dad is. My mum however, is Russian. You know, the place with the snow and vodka." She said before giggling a little bit.

Lexia put her hand on his cheek and gave him a worried look. "Are you sure, dear?" She said with a soft expression on her face before she shot a glare over towards her father, making him grumble something in Japanese before she gave Kyo a sweet kiss. Oh yes, she did love these kisses so.

Virgil sighed a bit. "It's dad...I....I can't seem to get over what happened..." He said while shaking a little bit. "Every now and then, I think I hear him...and then I want to cry....I just...." He sighed a bit. "I can't get the image from nineteen years ago out of my head....all that blood...his missing arm and leg...I.." He shivered a bit as his eyes started to water up. "I have nightmares about that too, but every time I see Kane, or I have a nightmare or I think I hear him, it just makes me miss him more...And honestly I'd give anything just to see him again.." He admitted quietly.

"I could have sworn I just heard my father...." Louisa said while raising an eyebrow, wondering if she herself was going mad. "Annelise.....Am I going crazy?" Louisa asked out of curiosity.

Naomi finished what she was cooking before she sniffed, nodded her head and hugged Yumi as her face started to turn red and her eyes started to tear up. "Thank you. I'd...well. I'd be glad if we could talk about it tonight." She said quietly.
Eadlyn simply grins as he winks at her, not being affected by it to the point of blushing at all. Instead she gives him a small wave. "I'll see you tonight." She says as he rolls up the window and then watches the limo drive away. This had been interesting to say the least. Though now she wondered how she was going to tell her father she had a date with a man like that...

Riza narrows her eyes at the young handsome ghoul she had tied up and hesitated a bit before sighing. "Fine, but if you dare scream I will slit your troath. So be a good boy and don't you dare make a sound." She growls out before taking the rag off of his mouth.

Kierra noticed the way he was looking and wraps her arms around his waist before she gently began to kiss and bite up and down his arms. "I love you nomatter what you'll look like." She softly mumbles as she holds him a bit tighter.

Gideon raises one eye brow. A mixture of Britsh and Russian. That was a strange combination you did not hear often. Those people were like complete opposits in behaviour. "Your accent gave it away." he answers her question.

Kyo gently wraps his arms around her waist and softly kisses her back as the tension seems to leave his body. "I really am sure." He mumbles against her lips. It hadn't taken long for him to fall for this sweet caring girl at all and that had suprised him and scared him in the beginning. Though now he couldn't be happier that he was killed, which was ofcourse quite strange. But now atleast her was free. Suddenly he got an idea. He pulled away from the kiss and smirked deviously at Hotaka before his wings shot out of his back and they wrapped around him and Lexia, hiding them from view. Without a warning he began to passionately make out with his girlfriend, running his hands over her body and sticking his tongue in her mouth. He made sure ofcourse to be as loud as possible and he moaned in delight as he tried to make her moan as well.

Felicia immediatly pulls her boy closer, laying his head on her shoulder as she strokes his hair. "I know honey.... I would give everything to see him again as well. I know how haunting those dreams can be..." She says quietly, having experienced them herself for long long times. "And I miss him too. But in some way you'll have to find a way to give everything a place... You'll need to learn to accept and cope with it and I know it is hard, harder than anything. But just take your time..."

Annelise's eyes widened a bit. That did sound crazy because wasn't her father like long gone dead? At her question she immediatly shakes her head though. "No, you are not crazy. You probably just miss him." She says, thinking that was the reason why she heared the voice.

Yumi hugs her back as tears began to shimmer in her eyes as well. To believe she and this girl had been both through such horrors. Both different yet in some way still the same. "We will then." She says quietly.
Joseph snored loudly in bed, clearly having needed sleep since the bad disturbance last although he wanted to wake up to visit Fayline. He groaned, forcing himself out of bed before he got on a robe and went to the library, where he knew Fayline would be at this hour before he hugged her from behind, placing his pelvic area close to her rump as he put his head against her shoulder. "How's work been, dear?" Joseph asked with a smile.

Takao smacked his hand against a panel in the door before pulling out the parts to assemble an AK-47. As he assembled the weapon, he watched closely as the nightclub appeared in the distance.

Akiro sighed heavily as the gag came out, easily now being able to breath. "Fine fine, just like, don't cut my throat. I'll do whatever you want." He said, being compliant with the situation. Not that he cared much about life anymore. This however was quite exciting, which scared him a little. Why did it take a kidnapping to get him to be thrilled by anything.

"Izawa, when we stop at the nightclub, be ready to shoot this, but also keep control of our...guest." Takao said as he finished completing the weapon, cocking it back to show that it was ready for fire before he put his wolf mask back on and handed the weapon to Izawa. "Riza, just follow me." He said before putting Riza's very own wolf mask on for her before jamming a loaded pistol into her pocket and patting her shoulder. The vehicle stopped, and Takao exited, making sure Riza was quick behind him before four armed guards came out of the nightclub. From there, they lead him to a table, where their boss sat. A white haired, old Japanese man in a grey suit smoking a cigar. He narrowed his eyes at Takao, before motioning for him to suit, along with Riza. Takao had Riza sit first before he sat at the edge, just in case he needed to quickly dispatch some men. "Mr. Nishijima, you've summoned me here today. What exactly is this for?" Takao asked.

"Well Mr. Sesshoumaru, I've called you here to discuss...the territory issues our two clans have been having recently. As agreed on, by both of us, I get the south and east area, while you get the north and west....is this so hard to understand?"

"Well, the level of territory that is...is well, it is relatively small. There are only street bums living in the west area, as it is deserted. And the Northern area is great and all, I can't make enough money off of those area's. If we split the south area between us, we'd both be able to get a fair share, and I'd be willing to do that." Takao said, trying to negotiate.

Nishiijima pulled the cigar out of his mouth, burned it out on the ash tray and looked Takao straight in the eye before spitting on his mask. "Listen, fresh meat. I make the rules around here. I am the one who decides who gets what cut, not you! I've been in this game for forty plus years, and to let someone young like you into this city, was a mistake. Sixteen years ago when I decided to let you in...you and that brat over there that you had taken in as your own...I was wrong." Nishijima raised one hand up. "Shoot them all. Leave no meat left on their bones."

"You just should have shared!" Takao said before quickly pulling a revolver out from his pants and firing it into Nishijima's skull before elbowing one guard in the face before he could react and holding onto him as a human shield as his partner fired his entire AK-47 clip into his shield. Takao grabbed the machine gun, that was still in the mans hand and fired it into the partner that was reloading his weapon before he took the AK-47 and reloaded it quickly before screaming and firing it into the rest of the guards that were pouring into the room and the ones up on the balcony, using his heightened senses to not miss a single shot before one final guard came out from a corner and prepared to shoot him with a shotgun. Takao hesitated for a second, waiting for Riza to shoot him.

Hei smiled a bit before holding Kierra closer to him and cuddling her a bit. "You're the best wife any man could ask for." He said before snuggling up with her. "So..." Hei gulped. "Wanna...uhm.." Hei traveled his hand down lower, hoping she'd get what he meant.

Valeryia smiled a bit. "True...well, my mummy always said I was more like daddy, although I think I act more like mummy..." She said, talking about her mom before chuckling a bit. "My mum isn't a typical Russian though...she's a sweet and gentle woman, who is kind and innocent." She said with a smile, seeing her mom in some sort of angelic way.

Lexia made a surprised yelp as Kyo suddenly kissed her so deeply in such a fast manner, but she quickly relaxed into it, enjoying it before she started kissing him back deeply as she wrapped her legs and arms around him to pull them closer to each-other as she put her hands into his shirt and ran her hands up it.

Hotaka started biting into his thumb, chewing down to the bone as he began to hear the moans.

Virgil sobbed a little bit, understanding what she was saying fully well. "I know but...I...." He sighed deeply. "I can't let go...it's too...it can't get out of my brain mom. Dad and Yumi, I always hear their voices...I always dream about them...and I miss them both so much, but I can't do anything about it and it drives me mad..." He said while hugging Felicia tightly. "And every attempt this far to die, has been just to drive them out of my head, because I can't ever be free from them."

"Miss him? I never knew him." Louisa said, actually feeling weird inside at the moment. She never thought about her dad really. Sure, she never could forget what she said to him before he died, but that was just in the heat of the moment. She wasn't sure how she felt now. "I...I don't miss him." She said quietly.

Naomi pulled away from the hug, sniffing a bit before she checked on the rice to see if it was done. "Grandma! Grandpa!" She said, looking completely fine as she called Sora and Akira for food. Akira snored in response, sleeping.
Fayline was dusting off some books while quietly humming to herself when she felt two familiar arms wrap around her, making her blushes softly and smile. "Work has been fine. Just the same as always but I like being buzy." She says as she looks a bit back at him. When she noticed what he was wearing she giggles a bit. "Really? Have you been so lazy that you just decided to wear a robe instead of clothes?" She asks with a teasing smile.

Riza looks out the window as they neared the nightclub before she heard something interesting coming from their prisoner. She grins a bit as she looks down at him. "Whatever I want? Well then, how about joining us? You are strong and you seem smart. Think about it. I want an answer when I come back." She says before following Takeo inside. Riza sat calmly, letting Takeo talk ofcourse while keeping her eyes on the enemies when things suddenly got dangerous. But she stayed calm as Takeo killed one man after the other. Most of the times she didn't even have to lift a finger, that was how lethal Takeo was. But when the final guard came and she saw the hesitation in her boss's eyes she knew this one was hers to kill. With amazing speed she pulls the gun out ofher pocket and shoots the guard straight between his eyes. She stands up from the chair and puts the gun away. "Well, that went as expected." Not suprised at all it became a fight.

Kierra blushes a bit at the compliment as she cuddles closer as well. But when he so shyly asked her that she giggled. After all those years he was still so carefull sometimes. "Ofcourse my love." She says before leaning in and kissing him as she puts her hands on his chest.

Gideon easily saw how much she cared about her parents. That was a very good thing and was quite the opposite of how he felt about his parents. "From who do you have your powers?" He suddenly asks. He remembered her mother he thinks unfreezing her but he could be wrong.

Kyo puts one arm under her behind to keep her up as his tongue gently rubbed hers. With his other hand he unbuttons her pants and zips the zipper down before slowly letting his hand into her panties. Gently he began to tease her down here with his fingers but quikly he began a bit more rougher, wanting to make her moan louder.

Felicia kisses his forhead. "It won't ever get out of your brain. I know that. But you'll need to give it a place and learn to accept and live with it... Even though it'll be hard it has to be done or else it'll tear you down." She says quietly as she runs her hand through his hair.

Annelise tries to think of an other explaination why she could've heard her father's voice but the only reason she could think of what still her missing her. "Well... Maybe you just thought it sounded like your father?"

Sora on the other hand jumped up in suprise before grabbing his robe and gun and running to the living room. "What is-" He was aiming his gun everywhere, thinking there was something going on but when he saw nothing he sighs in relief. But then he noticed the smell and now fully realized why Naomi had called them. Again he sighs before smiling softly. "A knock on the door next time would be more appreciated."