Sonic অনুরাগী Characters :::For Your প্রথমপাতা Planet:::

NoctusLynx posted on Nov 23, 2013 at 10:07PM
Competitor:

Abnormalities: (Distinguishing visual or behavioral characteristics.)

Skills: (Sports, writing, running, exoskeleton, etc, etc; normal or otherwise minorly abnormal abilities):

Abilities: (Super strength, Heat vision, acid spit, etc, etc; very abnormal abilities or otherwise physically impossible abilities.)

Strength level (1 being frail scrawny mortal, 20 being able to lift a sky-scraper, anything above that will be noticed for who you can fight against):

Speed Level (1 being snail’s pace, 20 being 700 MPH):

Endurance level(1 being as strong as wet paper, and 20 being able to not feel bullets):

Reason for Entry:

Summary of Biography:

Rules

~No Cussing

~No sexuality

~You cannot use any abilities (or skills) that are not listed when signing up, or it will not count. If you continue to do this you will be warned, and if you continue after that you will be removed, or at least that character will be.

~You are allowed to leave the forum, but only if

1. You are not in the middle of a match

2. Have not interacted with characters and/or are in the middle of interacting with other characters (other user’s characters)

3. Anyone you are interacting with agrees to you leaving.

4. You cancel out your part in the forum’s plot completely OR accept to having your characters beaten and your character’s Mobius destroyed for them failing.

~DO NOT ENTER IF YOU CANNOT CONFIRM TO BE ABLE TO BE ONLINE AT LEAST 10 HOURS OF THE DAY. IF YOU ARE OFFLINE FOR MORE THAN TWO DAYS THE PERSON YOU ARE FIGHTING WITH WILL BE ASKED IF THEY WANT TO END THE FIGHT AND MOVE ON. YOU WILL NOT LOSE THE FIGHT IF THIS HAPPENS BUT IT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED CANNON, AND IF YOU ARE ONLINE FOR TOO LONG AFTER THAT YOU WILL BE OUT OF THE FORUM UNLESS CONVIENIANT. We do not mean to sound cruel, but it’s unfair to other players. We will however listen to any pleas to come back in if convinced you may.

~If your character is considered too/extremely powerful, they will not be allowed to fight against characters considered to be weaker than they are lower than two levels on both strength and endurance.

~When using a fighting move you are not allowed to use more than one attack motion and one normal motion, such as *runs and punches at*. You cannot say *runs and punches then kicks then blasts*. Only when using an overdrive (that must be given permission for) are you allowed to use overdrives.

~While it is not completely mandatory, we advise that you word your attacks as attacking AT not ATTACKING. Example: *punches at you* instead of *punches you*. When you shoot at the person and say it hit them they can’t try to dodge, and it becomes unfair.

If you have any questions about anything, contact Noctuslynx or myself.

Any new players are still welcome. If you join while you still can, you will also be a part of the tournament. Hurry on up before the forum moves on too far, and you can no longer join the TOURNAMENT. I know it may seem slightly confusing, but for you new guys, there's a tournament going on in here. If the tournament progresses too far, you can still join the forum and run around in the world and do whatever, only that you will not be aprt of the tournament. You can still interact with players which participate in the tournament if they are not in a tournament fight. Otherwise, no interaction, unless if by some non-face-to-face means (I.E.: telepathic communication), can occur. Also, take into note that NPCs and players will be provided for your entertainment as the tournament progresses and players either lose the tournament or players join once the tournament has been locked. Mind, this only applies for when you enter late and the tournament has been already locked. If you join now, you can still be a part of the tournament. Wait to long, and you might not be so lucky

Current Status: Beginnings; Open.

(Picture: Courtesy of TakTheFox)

Competitor: Age: Abnormalities: (Distinguishing visual অথবা behavioral characteristic
last edited on Dec 11, 2013 at 01:10AM

Sonic অনুরাগী Characters 827 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 701-750 of 827

বছরখানেক আগে unknown99 said…
Grey: *looking around*
বছরখানেক আগে TakTheFox said…
Rin: H-hey! Don't! *pulls Ferron off*

Rynk: *starringness*
বছরখানেক আগে Rachel_Savaya said…
Ferron: *steps back, then swings his nunchuck at Rin*
(sorry, i thought it was Noctus who said that he tried to attack Rachel...)
Rin: This isn't helping!
বছরখানেক আগে solarsonic11 said…
Bloody: *the dart his him but he is unaffected* You know sometimes being dead has its perks *he steps back and takes out his saber hilt*

Edit: Apparently not cannon.....
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
TakTheFox commented…
(Actually it would affect him) বছরখানেক আগে
solarsonic11 commented…
(Okay then Sorry) বছরখানেক আগে
TakTheFox commented…
(Is okay. It's just a way to make things even for all players) বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে NoctusLynx said…
"Because you aren't," Noctus concluded, and took an upward slice at Rin.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Rynk: *blasts at them at random with more sound energy*
Bloody: *Aggressive mode* Would you cut that out! *lunges after Rynk*
Rynk: *bites at his hand*
Grey: *sinks into the ground and soon there is an earthquake*
Ferron: *the stones around the ankle cuffs of his sandals give off a faint glow, stabalizing his balance during the earthquake* hah, really? this is MY technique pal! *manipulates a square cube of earth to surround Grey and shoots him back up out of the ground, high into the sky*
Rachel: *flies above the ground so as not to be affected by the quake* this is getting us nowhere...!
Grey: *turns normal and...* Dark Fire: Dragon Breath! *dark fire came out from his mouth bursting to Ferron*
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Bloody: *He attempts to do a spin kick instead to avoid losing his hand*
Ferron: *bends over, putting both hands on the ground, causing a large wall of rock to rise up and block the blast* nice try!
Waitin...
Rachel_Savaya commented…
huh...you actually didnt pass out...lolz XD বছরখানেক আগে
(waiting....waiting...waiting on.....i know thats a song....i just know it....)
Rynk: *bites his foot*
*the boulder suddenly turns black turning into spears made of earth shooting at Ferron* Grey: *dropping*
Can't really reply. I'm waiting on Rin... But note that I'll be absent for a period again.
Bloody: *pulls back* Ow I really need to wear shoes
Rynk: *tackles Bloody*

(An upward setting?)
NoctusLynx commented…
slice... I'm not even going to complain any longer... বছরখানেক আগে
TakTheFox commented…
What is that supposed to mean? বছরখানেক আগে
NoctusLynx commented…
about Swype being screwy... বছরখানেক আগে
Grey: *lands on ground*
Rin: *steps back to avoid the attack from Noctus* Hey!
Grey: *looks at the bright sky* (I can lose this way)
Bloody: *attempts to kick Rynk off* Get off me
Rynk: *digs her hands in the ground to keep from being pushed off* *moves her feet around trying to slam them into his stomach*
Bloody: *goes to bite at her arm*
*He bites through her skin drawing blood but she doesn't seem to notice* (She doesn't have any nerves in her hands or arms)
Bloody: *spits getting the taste of blood out of his mouth and clearing his throat of his own as he winces in pain* (Interesting)
Upon swinging, Noctus lost his balance, falling backwards. He tries to, get, back up as quickly as he possibly can.
Rynk: *slams her feet at Bloody again*

Rin: ... EVERYBODY STOP!! *she spreads her nanites in a disc-like motion sending a construct forward to grab the others*
Grey: *avoids the nanites*
Bloody: *the crack of bones can be heard as his torso is snapped apart from his waist* *he scratches about in a frenzy* ( Ow)
(The torso is seperated from the waist?)
solarsonic11 commented…
(yep Being dead can hurt sometimes) বছরখানেক আগে
solarsonic11 commented…
(well undead) বছরখানেক আগে
unknown99 commented…
Ouch. বছরখানেক আগে
Noctus has been contained. He struggles to get free with no luck.
Rin: *pulls Rynk up from Bloody* Everybody knock it off!!!!!!!

Rynk: ... *ghosts through the nanites cloaking*

Rin: !!! ... UGH!
Bloody: *Attempts to fix his leg problem* This may take a while....
Noctus keeps struggling, beginning to go feral. He grows at Rin, and continues to struggle...
(Sorry not able to check statistics in short time I have here, is Noctus strong enough to break out of the nanites?)

Grey: *avoiding the nanites*
Nope. He'll just go feral, and deteriorate. Pretty much, trying to free himself, but he'll die trying. ^-^
(o0o nooos....Noctus..!)
Ferron: WHOA! *ducks out of the way of the spears and raises a wall of earth to intercept the nanites* nice try!!
Rachel: She's right though! you're all going to destroy yourselves if you don't stop this!!! Don't you see?? the Glatorian are trying to eliminate any resistance! but I have a plan that i think will work!! JUST PLEASE LISTEN TO ME!!!
(ya! we've reached 30 pages of rp so far! :D)
(Huzzah X{D)

Rynk: *ghosts up behind Rin* *activates Acid Monster DNA*
Bloody: *winces* Its hard to listen kid with an aggressive shot and a loss of legs! *Still messing with his legs trying to reattach them as he growls to himself*
Rynk: *slices through the nanites using her acid*

Rin: !!! *turns around*
Grey: *ports behing Ferron* Welcome to your death.
Bloody: *still slipping about in a puddle attempting to repair his broken waist*
Rin: *stretches her nanites around Ferron pulling him back* ... Wait where's Talia?
Bloody: *hearing the familiar names he looks about* I completely forgot *The slight clicking noise can be heard as he fixes his torso problem*