Sonic অনুরাগী Characters :::For Your প্রথমপাতা Planet:::

NoctusLynx posted on Nov 23, 2013 at 10:07PM
Competitor:

Abnormalities: (Distinguishing visual or behavioral characteristics.)

Skills: (Sports, writing, running, exoskeleton, etc, etc; normal or otherwise minorly abnormal abilities):

Abilities: (Super strength, Heat vision, acid spit, etc, etc; very abnormal abilities or otherwise physically impossible abilities.)

Strength level (1 being frail scrawny mortal, 20 being able to lift a sky-scraper, anything above that will be noticed for who you can fight against):

Speed Level (1 being snail’s pace, 20 being 700 MPH):

Endurance level(1 being as strong as wet paper, and 20 being able to not feel bullets):

Reason for Entry:

Summary of Biography:

Rules

~No Cussing

~No sexuality

~You cannot use any abilities (or skills) that are not listed when signing up, or it will not count. If you continue to do this you will be warned, and if you continue after that you will be removed, or at least that character will be.

~You are allowed to leave the forum, but only if

1. You are not in the middle of a match

2. Have not interacted with characters and/or are in the middle of interacting with other characters (other user’s characters)

3. Anyone you are interacting with agrees to you leaving.

4. You cancel out your part in the forum’s plot completely OR accept to having your characters beaten and your character’s Mobius destroyed for them failing.

~DO NOT ENTER IF YOU CANNOT CONFIRM TO BE ABLE TO BE ONLINE AT LEAST 10 HOURS OF THE DAY. IF YOU ARE OFFLINE FOR MORE THAN TWO DAYS THE PERSON YOU ARE FIGHTING WITH WILL BE ASKED IF THEY WANT TO END THE FIGHT AND MOVE ON. YOU WILL NOT LOSE THE FIGHT IF THIS HAPPENS BUT IT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED CANNON, AND IF YOU ARE ONLINE FOR TOO LONG AFTER THAT YOU WILL BE OUT OF THE FORUM UNLESS CONVIENIANT. We do not mean to sound cruel, but it’s unfair to other players. We will however listen to any pleas to come back in if convinced you may.

~If your character is considered too/extremely powerful, they will not be allowed to fight against characters considered to be weaker than they are lower than two levels on both strength and endurance.

~When using a fighting move you are not allowed to use more than one attack motion and one normal motion, such as *runs and punches at*. You cannot say *runs and punches then kicks then blasts*. Only when using an overdrive (that must be given permission for) are you allowed to use overdrives.

~While it is not completely mandatory, we advise that you word your attacks as attacking AT not ATTACKING. Example: *punches at you* instead of *punches you*. When you shoot at the person and say it hit them they can’t try to dodge, and it becomes unfair.

If you have any questions about anything, contact Noctuslynx or myself.

Any new players are still welcome. If you join while you still can, you will also be a part of the tournament. Hurry on up before the forum moves on too far, and you can no longer join the TOURNAMENT. I know it may seem slightly confusing, but for you new guys, there's a tournament going on in here. If the tournament progresses too far, you can still join the forum and run around in the world and do whatever, only that you will not be aprt of the tournament. You can still interact with players which participate in the tournament if they are not in a tournament fight. Otherwise, no interaction, unless if by some non-face-to-face means (I.E.: telepathic communication), can occur. Also, take into note that NPCs and players will be provided for your entertainment as the tournament progresses and players either lose the tournament or players join once the tournament has been locked. Mind, this only applies for when you enter late and the tournament has been already locked. If you join now, you can still be a part of the tournament. Wait to long, and you might not be so lucky

Current Status: Beginnings; Open.

(Picture: Courtesy of TakTheFox)

Competitor: Age: Abnormalities: (Distinguishing visual অথবা behavioral characteristic
last edited on Dec 11, 2013 at 01:10AM

Sonic অনুরাগী Characters 827 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 827

বছরখানেক আগে solarsonic11 said…
Bloody: Not sure on one hand fight for the survival of my planet to appease a genocidal race or something stupid
বছরখানেক আগে TakTheFox said…
Rin: Yep...

~~~~~~~

Sparan: Unfortunately for you, I know a real fight when I see one. *a small dart shoots into Rynk's arm*

*Rynk jerks up and yanks the dart out*

Rynk: Wh- *she collapses again*
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Bloody: *mumbles to himself* There has to be another way....
Rin: Then why are you training?
বছরখানেক আগে Magnere said…
"Whats going on? I knocked her out. Didn't I?" Tank said, trying to cover his tracks
Bloody: Not quite sure really... Just in case
Rin: I guess that works.

~~~~~~~~~

Sparan: She wasn't unconscious. But now you're going to have a REAL fight. Best not hold back. *The hologram fades away*
"I don't like the sound of that..." Tank steeled himself, ready to attack.
*Rynk's not under the rubble*
(I gots to go.)
Magnere commented…
(Aww.... ) বছরখানেক আগে
Tank slams his feet and the rubble floats into the air. "Show Yourself!" He shouts across the arena.
বছরখানেক আগে NoctusLynx said…
wink
I think I can take over. I do think Take may mind, but I'm not going to interfere much with the fight. Of course, that's if you don't mind either. Same applies for Solar, if he wants in.
NoctusLynx commented…
Well, with a phone thay has w current battery status of 4% and not a single PC in sight, I do not believe that I can take over. Sorry for zat. I must go to বিছানা as well, but some issues have sprung up, and I need to nake sure that they are fully addressed... বছরখানেক আগে
Rynk: *she springs out from the ground, grabbing hold of his tail, squeezing down on it*
বছরখানেক আগে unknown99 said…
Competitor: Grey the Hedgehog
Abnormalities: Never smiles
Skills: Dark Psychokinetic ability caused him to control any elements in dark form. Plus acrobatic skills too. And can hang off walls on foot with dark energy. *clears throat* teleportation
Abilities: Dark elements (too lazy to type it), Dark surge, dark cloning technique,dark shield, dark blade, dark weapons (bla bla bla) dark arts: Living Doll, Shadow Capturer and Illusion, translucent (turns all black and becomes like a visible spirit), martial arts, sealing technique and healing technique
Lethalities: yes
Strength level: 17
Speed Level: 20 (due to twinning of Joey, which he can use lightning rush, which at maximum potential is 1400 mph (but he would catch on fire) I need some kind of excuse)
Endurance level: 18
Reason for Entry: has nothing to do in particular
Summary of Biography: destroyed city, got to an academy, got to Mobius.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
unknown99 commented…
I can be online for 10 hours, just... different time zones... বছরখানেক আগে
Rachel_Savaya commented…
wow....another powerhouse.... বছরখানেক আগে
NoctusLynx commented…
Too hot, too cold; just right. Get it? বছরখানেক আগে
Grey: *walks in the arena* Training time...
বছরখানেক আগে Rachel_Savaya said…
(>~< SORRY!!!! I is sorry...i has been sick and i have an english essay due tomorrow...which i know I'm not going to have finished... but I needs to work and try....I'll post as much as i can.... IS SORRY! at least they're not fighting right now...)
Ferron: *looks around* so now what?
Rachel: well....I'm not sure.... if we run into anyone out here, anyone who's part of the tournament, I can't help you because SOMEONE *turns and faces him angrily* wouldn't let me enter too!
Ferron: because it's dangerous!
Rachel: HAH! I deal with an evil that would crush ALL of these wimps if he shows his face here! you call this dangerous?
Ferron: well if you DID enter, you and I would have to fight! and I dont want to have to hurt you, let alone kill you if it came down to that!
Rachel: what makes you think you could kill me?
Ferron: you wouldn't stand a chance against me....
Rachel: AND WHY NOT?
Ferron: you know very well why not! I'm an earthbender, your Lightning can't hurt me!
Rachel: ........! *silent*
Ferron: *turns back to look around some more*
Bloody: sometimes i just wish things could go right for once
@Unknown

A female human is training in the room, and is striking a pinching back with a kind of rhythm...

@Ray

(I don't mind Rach's presence, but just mind that she doesn't interfere. Well, then again, she's not SUPPOSED to interfere, but if she were to accidentally step in the way... But that's just me. For someone else, youight want to make sure. Moreover, if you'd like to have Rach entered, you still can; just saying')

"Find someone?"
"Well then, that makes the two of us."
A long pause followed.
"No one's telling him to listen in," Noctus defended.
"Well then if he really wanted to, you could run off and see how long you'd likely survive," he said, directed towards his sword.
"Well, he's got a point. He could just find a new owner... Then forget what I said."
"Oh, come on, Cada, you can't be that cruel, can you?"
"Really?" he asked, annoyed.
"Let's just forget we ever had this discussion. Find someone you said, Sanae?"
"Then who are we looking for?"
"Then how did you know we were supposed to find someone?"
"Right now is not the time to make a reference to that! The others are depending on me right now!"
"Oh... I'm... I'm sorry, please don't..." he began, but sniffed. "Please don't cry, because I can help but cry too..." he sobbed on the mountain top, echoing around the forest.
Rachel_Savaya commented…
don't worry, in actual fights she won't interfere. I'm still debating if i want to enter her অথবা not... think I should...? i was considering maybe having Splice enter, that'd give me আরো of a powerhouse to use since he's my strongest character (and most cuddly X3 *snuggles*), but I'm not sure.... o~o what do আপনি think? বছরখানেক আগে
Rachel_Savaya commented…
Rachel's আরো of a character to tag along on adventures like this that she's not an expert on. typically she only takes lead when it gets around the time to prepare to fight her enemy, অথবা some similar adventure... বছরখানেক আগে
Rachel: hm? *listens*
Ferron: now what?
Rachel: just shut up for two seconds and you'd hear it!
Ferron: *looks to the side, eyes flashing hurt feelings, but he hears the crying*
Rachel: someone's crying....
Ferron: i can hear that, but who?
Rachel: how should I know? but we should go look for them, they might need our help...
Ferron: are you insane? the only people here are the other competetors! we can't help them, they're our enemies!
Rachel: *eyes glitter with a sympathetic look* but we can't just leave them like that to cry...
Ferron: no...*cracks knuckles, his back to her as he smirks* this would be the perfect time to fight them... being emotionally distraught, they'd be easier to take down!
Rachel: *looks at him in disgust* YOU'RE emotionally distraught, IDIOT!!
Ferron: !!! *crushedness*
(Wait, what? He crushed her? Or does he have a crush on her?)

"W-we've... We have to get off this mountain..." he managed to complete...
He tried to walk down the side.
"The wha?-!" Noctus asked Sanae, but it became a yelp of surprise.
He slipped on a small rock, and began tumbling down the mountain. He then hit a large stone, which fell off a ledge onto a part of the mountain that was stillonly halfway down, causing a large avalanche of stonead dirt going straight for the breach of the trees.

@Ray

There was a sound like of thunder. The acoustic effect of the trees (sound bouncing off them,) wouldn't let the two know where the sound was coming from, and seemed to be coming from all directions when based off sound.

The luscious small plant life began to wave back and forth a little, almost like a tremble, a rustle...
(XD he has a crush on her, but what she said crushed him emotionally. sorry, need to be more clear with that..Ray...? is that your little nickname for me? XD)
Ferron: ?!? what is that? where's it coming from?
Rachel: I can't tell... it sounds like a mob closing in around us..!
Scooter: *peeks little head out from Ferron's pocket* (I did mention him and his abilities with Ferron in my sign up sheet.) skree...?
Ferron: *looks* hey buddy, you okay now?
Rachel: we've got bigger problems, Ferron! i think we should get out of here! *looking frightened*
Scooter: skree! 3:< *flies out of the pocket*
Ferron: *nods* then let's get a bird's- or should i say- a BAT'S eye view of the situation! *crosses arms in front of his face, making his eyes glow brown breifly, then he thrusts his arm in the air* Alcayziah!!
Scooter: skreeeEE!!! *grows in size until he's large enough to be ridden*
Ferron: *climbs up onto his back and they fly upwards above the trees*
Rachel: *follows, flying with her fairy wings*
(le pic is of Scooter's enlarged form, as a reference for those who have not seen it yet...)
 (XD he has a crush on her, but what she ব্যক্ত crushed him emotionally. sorry, need to be আরো clear wi
Tank growls, he picks up his tail, with Rynk still attached, and slams it back into the ground.
Poop... I know I should have posted this earlier, but my ma needed some help to make the change to the twentifirst century, and fill out a job application for her on the internet. On top of that, she reads very little English, so I also had to translate everything I wrote to her, and translate everything she told me onto the application. Google translate? Not always a smart choice is my opinion, so I see her point. Regardless, if you have an associate's degree, one would think that you know how to read English. The sad part? What if she has to write formal letters while on the job and I'm not around? Anyways, back on topic. And Ray, when you read this, sorry for not being able to continue your side of the forum today. But... Yeah, I can't think of anything positive to say as of right now...))

Noctus finally gets to his feet. After having his back shoved back into place.
"That is THE last time I carelessly walk down a slope."
"Hey, I try."
"What big black thing?" he inquired, and scanned the sky.
"You mean that big bird thing in the sk- don't tell me it's another one of Malumtis' ships!"
"I am?"
"Oh... Then I guess it's not... But either way, that's not a good sign..."
Rynk: *braces herself while slowly being pushed into a split and swing-throws Tank at a pillar*
(So much shopping >__<)
NoctusLynx commented…
Mall much? বছরখানেক আগে
TakTheFox commented…
Yep বছরখানেক আগে
Rin: Yeah... *Sees Grey* Oh... hi
The woman continues to strike the punching bag using her fists and dodging imaginary ones...
Rin: *sees the woman* It's getting kind of crowded now...
She continues to punch the bag, not seeming to lick the bag...
She remains indifferent to the others for some reason...
Bloody: Agreed *looks around*
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Grey: Isn't this suppose to be an arena?
Bloody: This is a training room
Grey: For physical or pyrokinetical training?
Bloody: *shrugs* Most likely Physical due to most of the people here don't have pyrokinetical abillites... However sense i you asked im going to assume that's one of your traits
Grey: *walks over to a punching bag*
Bloody: *Goes back to looking about *
Grey: *kicks and breaks the punching bag*
Rachel_Savaya commented…
o.o yeow... বছরখানেক আগে
solarsonic11 commented…
*I feel আপনি pain here...* বছরখানেক আগে
(meow. :3)
Ferron: *sees the avalanche* holy cow...! good thing we got out of there when we did!
Rachel: *looking the other way* what're you-? *turns and sees it too* ._. oh...yipe....
Ferron: *pets Scooter and looks around* if we wanna advance in this tournament, we need to find someone's butt to kick.
Rachel: well, I'd prefer to settle this without harming innocents. if we can avoid fighting, it would be best.
Ferron: but you heard the broadcast: they have no weaknesses.
Rachel: EVERYTHING has a weakness....
Ferron: tsk....like?
Rachel: well....how about overwhelming?
Ferron:???
Rachel: *looks at him and smirks* think about it....i wonder how many people are actually in this tournament...?
Ferron: *thinking, starting to get what she's saying*
Rachel: there's no way an organization like that could have more members than people who enterred this tournament. we all have one common goal, one common enemy here. if we work together....
Ferron: *grows a smirk on his own face*
solarsonic11 commented…
*hint hint: Not the only ones who whant to stop this* বছরখানেক আগে
Rachel_Savaya commented…
:D yaaaaaayyy!! I HAS ALLIES!!!!! বছরখানেক আগে
Grey: I think that's enough for a practice.
Rachel_Savaya commented…
I wish the rp admins were online at this time of day... বছরখানেক আগে
solarsonic11 commented…
Same বছরখানেক আগে
unknown99 commented…
GMT +7 বছরখানেক আগে
"Either way, he's too high..." Noctus noticed, and sniffed a little, wiping tears from his eyes.
"I'm not used to using Cadaveo like that. I might as well sprout wing," he joked.
"That's... Not what I meant..."
"I meant that... Never mind... But we have to find a way to bring them down.
A very long pause followed...
"I doubt others would see it like that, so I can't take that chance and leave myself wide open."
Rachel: so we DO have to find others, but not to fight....
Ferron: didn't see it like that... I agree... might be a more wise course of action. it'd give us a better chance.
Rachel: *nods, her eyes seem to sparkle* then we can save ALL the worlds in danger here!
The woman stops her punching, and turns around finally noticing the others, and was surprised. She removed her headphones which impaired her hearing, given the music in it was blastingly loud...

"I thought I was in here alone. Didn't expect others to be in here yet," she said to Grey, Bloody and Rin.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Ferron: *blushes slightly at her innocent look* let's check out those mountains, we might find someone there.
Rachel: good call. *flies over top of the bat and lands in a sitting position behind Ferron on Scooter's back*
Ferron: ???
Rachel: what? Scooter doesn't mind, do you boy?
Scooter: KEE!
Ferron:...*blushing due to the fact that she has her hands on his shoulders for balance*
Rachel: there, see? its settled.
Ferron: alright then...*they fly off towards the mountain*
Rin: Common things for earphones to do that... I wouldn't know but yep X{D
"It's coming towards us! Do I hide?"
"Right. The Academy. Alright. Headstrong. Cada, are you ready?" he asked his sword.
"Good. Then we wait for them to come."
Rachel : *sees him below(that's noctus you're playing as right?)* look! There's someone!
Ferron : *looks*
Rachel : let'sland near here so we can talk with him...
Ferron : good call. *heads for aa spot that seems flat enough*
(Have to be my last post for the weekend. Best not to get in the middle of something right before an absence. Have a good weekend everyone! ^^)
(Bye. I hope you too have a great weekend. Sorry I wasn't online during this time. I was recording my voice for someone else's animated thingy, so that kind of took time. But, I'm back (though late) and am able to post again. Yay!
Rachel_Savaya commented…
its all good. ^^ hope that goes well. বছরখানেক আগে
(Yes, yes I am.)

Noctus rushes over to confront them, ready, and standing in a defensive stance, sword in hand.
"Are you friend or woe?" Noctus demanded.
"Foe, I mean?" he corrected after Sanae had corrected him.
Okay, input Resonine. Yay! I just need to find out where to stick him in... so that it makes sense, I mean...
(Rin awaits woman to reply)