Sonic অনুরাগী Characters :::For Your প্রথমপাতা Planet:::

NoctusLynx posted on Nov 23, 2013 at 10:07PM
Competitor:

Abnormalities: (Distinguishing visual or behavioral characteristics.)

Skills: (Sports, writing, running, exoskeleton, etc, etc; normal or otherwise minorly abnormal abilities):

Abilities: (Super strength, Heat vision, acid spit, etc, etc; very abnormal abilities or otherwise physically impossible abilities.)

Strength level (1 being frail scrawny mortal, 20 being able to lift a sky-scraper, anything above that will be noticed for who you can fight against):

Speed Level (1 being snail’s pace, 20 being 700 MPH):

Endurance level(1 being as strong as wet paper, and 20 being able to not feel bullets):

Reason for Entry:

Summary of Biography:

Rules

~No Cussing

~No sexuality

~You cannot use any abilities (or skills) that are not listed when signing up, or it will not count. If you continue to do this you will be warned, and if you continue after that you will be removed, or at least that character will be.

~You are allowed to leave the forum, but only if

1. You are not in the middle of a match

2. Have not interacted with characters and/or are in the middle of interacting with other characters (other user’s characters)

3. Anyone you are interacting with agrees to you leaving.

4. You cancel out your part in the forum’s plot completely OR accept to having your characters beaten and your character’s Mobius destroyed for them failing.

~DO NOT ENTER IF YOU CANNOT CONFIRM TO BE ABLE TO BE ONLINE AT LEAST 10 HOURS OF THE DAY. IF YOU ARE OFFLINE FOR MORE THAN TWO DAYS THE PERSON YOU ARE FIGHTING WITH WILL BE ASKED IF THEY WANT TO END THE FIGHT AND MOVE ON. YOU WILL NOT LOSE THE FIGHT IF THIS HAPPENS BUT IT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED CANNON, AND IF YOU ARE ONLINE FOR TOO LONG AFTER THAT YOU WILL BE OUT OF THE FORUM UNLESS CONVIENIANT. We do not mean to sound cruel, but it’s unfair to other players. We will however listen to any pleas to come back in if convinced you may.

~If your character is considered too/extremely powerful, they will not be allowed to fight against characters considered to be weaker than they are lower than two levels on both strength and endurance.

~When using a fighting move you are not allowed to use more than one attack motion and one normal motion, such as *runs and punches at*. You cannot say *runs and punches then kicks then blasts*. Only when using an overdrive (that must be given permission for) are you allowed to use overdrives.

~While it is not completely mandatory, we advise that you word your attacks as attacking AT not ATTACKING. Example: *punches at you* instead of *punches you*. When you shoot at the person and say it hit them they can’t try to dodge, and it becomes unfair.

If you have any questions about anything, contact Noctuslynx or myself.

Any new players are still welcome. If you join while you still can, you will also be a part of the tournament. Hurry on up before the forum moves on too far, and you can no longer join the TOURNAMENT. I know it may seem slightly confusing, but for you new guys, there's a tournament going on in here. If the tournament progresses too far, you can still join the forum and run around in the world and do whatever, only that you will not be aprt of the tournament. You can still interact with players which participate in the tournament if they are not in a tournament fight. Otherwise, no interaction, unless if by some non-face-to-face means (I.E.: telepathic communication), can occur. Also, take into note that NPCs and players will be provided for your entertainment as the tournament progresses and players either lose the tournament or players join once the tournament has been locked. Mind, this only applies for when you enter late and the tournament has been already locked. If you join now, you can still be a part of the tournament. Wait to long, and you might not be so lucky

Current Status: Beginnings; Open.

(Picture: Courtesy of TakTheFox)

Competitor: Age: Abnormalities: (Distinguishing visual অথবা behavioral characteristic
last edited on Dec 11, 2013 at 01:10AM

Sonic অনুরাগী Characters 827 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 751-800 of 827

বছরখানেক আগে NoctusLynx said…
Okay, scratch that: Not sure if Noctus would be going feral. I haven't taken note of that in my entry form for Noctus. But as I've been going back and for the through the pages, mainly to find the entry forms for Noctus and Rin to compare them just to make sure if Noctus could in fact break the nanites that were keeping Noctus from doing much of anything.

And I came across an action that happened in the forum. I won't point out specifically who it was, but you'll know who you are when I say that you might want to put on the form that there are no nerves on that character's arms. It's something worth noting when you really think about its uses.

So please, fix that problem. However, I'm not sure if changes to the form can still be made considering how far into this (relatively speaking) we've come. Also, because of how long ago that "mistake" was made, I'm actually thinking of letting it slide. It wasn't until now that I'd noticed the mistake.

Oh, and Unknown, you still have yet to make that edit, (last time I checked) if edits are still allowed at this point, in which if they aren't... your hands are tied regarding the dark arts. You don't have to give every molecular movement he does in order to do the dark art. Just give a sentence or two describing what Grey does, what the art does, and if her has to say anything or anything like that. Remember, we're looking for summaries. not trigonometry. But we're also looking for reasonable summaries. The word "Scrooge" cannot possibly summarize the entire "A Christmas Carol" short story. Similarly, just saying "Dark Arts" isn't enough to summarize his... Dark Arts. And I know I've been picking on you at this, I'm sorry I have, but the rules have been placed, and honestly, I just don't want the rules to be fully enforced, and you be caught off-guard.

So, all in all, because of how far into this we've come, I'm not sure if entry form edits can still be made. I predict, however, that the fight will be down to Goku and Vegeta once again. Of course, it might not happen, but it might as well. (At least statistically speaking, but theoretical probability and experimental probability are very different, the former being what should happen, the later saying what really happened. So, we might not have to watch Goku and Vegeta go at it again. (And just so you guys know, I don't mean to denounce Rin by calling her Goku or Grey by calling him Vegeta. It's just a friendly joke. If you get offended by it, just know it wasn't my intention. I would say what I would have actually wanted to say, but I know that I would have met certain... "opposition" to it, so I just won't say what I was going to. So again, if you get offended, I'm sorry you misunderstand.)) The reason I mention my prediction is because... well, let's just see if I'm right, shall we?

I know I've sounded like a (don't know what to put here with breaking the "no cursing" rule), and possibly like a (again, dunno what to put here without "cursing") and maybe a little bit intimidating, but I don't mean to sound that way.

-Prowd
বছরখানেক আগে TakTheFox said…
I considered adding the lack of nerves in Rynk's arms, but I didn't really consider it in the weakness or advantage category while at the same time it didn't seem too important. Regardless if enough people think it should be added I will.
crying
Then changes can still be done then. Then at least there's that. Cool. I'll make my change tomorrow. I'm pooped today, and the medicine I'm taking for my ailment makes me drowsy. (I took my medicine about five minutes ago.) I'll make the fix sometime tomorrow. AP Human Geo really isn't nice with o one's social life...
TakTheFox commented…
My condolences বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে unknown99 said…
Grey: *grabs Ferron in a chokehold*
(Rin pulled Ferron away from Grey)

*A crashing sound is hear above them*
(:P Did not see that coming)

Grey: *Disappears into darkness*
Rynk: !!! *chases after Grey's darkness energy*
বছরখানেক আগে solarsonic11 said…
Bloody: *gets up shakily*
*his darkness energy slithers like a snake avoiding anything that would harm him*
Rynk: *continues after him*

*A tall male fox lands on the ground in front of them on his face* *Sparan*
*Another fox, slightly shorter and younger, looking like Sparan lands next to him*
(Alright, I did my edit.)

Noctus' eyes become blood shot, and his blade becomes white- hot with rage and insanity. "I will kill you!" Noctus growled at Rin...
Rin: ... *walks over to Noctus*
Grey: *solidifies himself behind Rynk*
Rynk: *flips around to face him* ...? *looks over at Sparan*
Bloody: *wobbling about trying to balance himself as he mutters to himself*
Grey: If you're trying to catch me, why don't you tell me? I could have stopped.
Sparan: *gets up* ... Unnoticed
Grey: *goes back idle*
(Soooooo... no one notices the bad guy right in front of them?)
solarsonic11 commented…
(well bloody is to busy getting his balance back and i thought it ব্যক্ত unnoticed :3) বছরখানেক আগে
TakTheFox commented…
(Sparan ব্যক্ত unnoticed he didn't come over unnoticed) বছরখানেক আগে
solarsonic11 commented…
(okay thanks Wasn't shure on that one so i guessed) বছরখানেক আগে
(Grey doesn't care)
Okay unfortunately this has gone on for too long with no productivity. The main villain literally falls right in front of everyone and we're still not getting anywhere.

All that's really left to do is get rid of the bag guy and shut down the Glatorian. And since it doesn't look like that will be any fun based on all of this do you guys want to either

A. Still try to finish up (If we do this there will be no waiting, we just go through it)
or B. I just give a quick narration of the end of the story.

VOTE
solarsonic11 commented…
( I think I'd much rather try to finish properly ) বছরখানেক আগে
solarsonic11 commented…
(however do as আপনি wish really) বছরখানেক আগে
(A.)
(Alright A. it is)

*So Sparan and other fox person fighting*
Bloody: *back on his feet* !!! What the?.....
Rin: ... Hi Craiger... you havin fun?

Sparan: This doesn't concern you, Identity

Rin: Wasn't talkin to ya
Bloody: Alright then Let's take care of things *approaches*
Grey: *watches the fight while trying to get energy from his own shadow*
Sparan: *kicks Craiger back* It's done.
Grey: *finishes charging and runs around the arena in circles*
Bloody: *throws a rock towards Sparan*
Sparan: *grabs the rock squeezing down on it till it crumbles* Don't waste your energy. Even if you kill me your worlds will now die
Bloody: Then it just means we have nothing to lose.
Sparan: Even though you're about to lose everything and everyone?
Grey: *running across the arena avoiding physical contact*
Bloody: Exactly what else could we lose... I say if were going to lose everything we should at least return the favor. *glances over his shoulder to the others then looks back*
Rin: Fighty time!!!! *blasts at Sparan*
Grey: *passes through*
Bloody: *shrugs* Works for me *runs towards sparan*
Sparan: *he jumps over the energy beam and dive kicks at Bloody's neck*
Bloody: *Quickly goes to slide to attempt to dodge the oncoming blow*
Craiger: *side tackles Sparan*
Grey: *stops and looks back*
Bloody: *he spins about getting back onto his feet and quickly looks about to see if there is anything he had not noticed* There has to be something we could use?...
(Yeah... I really needed that... I went to Facebook for a while and relaxed inseveral different ways...)
*the ground begins to rumble creating stone cages around them*
Bloody: *scoffs* They fear us this much after all that talk about supremacy
বছরখানেক আগে Rachel_Savaya said…
(Sorry guys...I've had a lot going on lately... :( I've been trying to reply on my phone, but i guess it hasn't been working...)
Ferron: *scoffs at the cage* you really think this is going to hold me back?
Rachel: *is still in the air, above the ground so the cage didn't reach her* fat........chance......*she appears behind Sparan and grabs (him?) from behind, attempting to restrain him* I WON'T GIVE UP THAT EASILY!!!
Ferron: -!?! Rachel! you're not even an entrant!!
Rachel: I don't CARE!! I will NOT let you destroy Sonic's planet!!! I WON'T!!!
Sparan: ... *he slams down ramming his elbow to her stomach to the ground*
বছরখানেক আগে Rachel_Savaya said…
(o0o uh oh..shouldn't have done dat....)
Rachel: AGH!!
Ferron: -!!! RACHEL!!! *busts through the cage with a boulder and tackles Sparan* wanna try that again, PAL?? I'll KILL you!!!
Sparan: *grabs them both around the waists holding them upward* No, you are both going to stay out of the fight that is not yours