Sonic অনুরাগী Characters :::For Your প্রথমপাতা Planet:::

NoctusLynx posted on Nov 23, 2013 at 10:07PM
Competitor:

Abnormalities: (Distinguishing visual or behavioral characteristics.)

Skills: (Sports, writing, running, exoskeleton, etc, etc; normal or otherwise minorly abnormal abilities):

Abilities: (Super strength, Heat vision, acid spit, etc, etc; very abnormal abilities or otherwise physically impossible abilities.)

Strength level (1 being frail scrawny mortal, 20 being able to lift a sky-scraper, anything above that will be noticed for who you can fight against):

Speed Level (1 being snail’s pace, 20 being 700 MPH):

Endurance level(1 being as strong as wet paper, and 20 being able to not feel bullets):

Reason for Entry:

Summary of Biography:

Rules

~No Cussing

~No sexuality

~You cannot use any abilities (or skills) that are not listed when signing up, or it will not count. If you continue to do this you will be warned, and if you continue after that you will be removed, or at least that character will be.

~You are allowed to leave the forum, but only if

1. You are not in the middle of a match

2. Have not interacted with characters and/or are in the middle of interacting with other characters (other user’s characters)

3. Anyone you are interacting with agrees to you leaving.

4. You cancel out your part in the forum’s plot completely OR accept to having your characters beaten and your character’s Mobius destroyed for them failing.

~DO NOT ENTER IF YOU CANNOT CONFIRM TO BE ABLE TO BE ONLINE AT LEAST 10 HOURS OF THE DAY. IF YOU ARE OFFLINE FOR MORE THAN TWO DAYS THE PERSON YOU ARE FIGHTING WITH WILL BE ASKED IF THEY WANT TO END THE FIGHT AND MOVE ON. YOU WILL NOT LOSE THE FIGHT IF THIS HAPPENS BUT IT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED CANNON, AND IF YOU ARE ONLINE FOR TOO LONG AFTER THAT YOU WILL BE OUT OF THE FORUM UNLESS CONVIENIANT. We do not mean to sound cruel, but it’s unfair to other players. We will however listen to any pleas to come back in if convinced you may.

~If your character is considered too/extremely powerful, they will not be allowed to fight against characters considered to be weaker than they are lower than two levels on both strength and endurance.

~When using a fighting move you are not allowed to use more than one attack motion and one normal motion, such as *runs and punches at*. You cannot say *runs and punches then kicks then blasts*. Only when using an overdrive (that must be given permission for) are you allowed to use overdrives.

~While it is not completely mandatory, we advise that you word your attacks as attacking AT not ATTACKING. Example: *punches at you* instead of *punches you*. When you shoot at the person and say it hit them they can’t try to dodge, and it becomes unfair.

If you have any questions about anything, contact Noctuslynx or myself.

Any new players are still welcome. If you join while you still can, you will also be a part of the tournament. Hurry on up before the forum moves on too far, and you can no longer join the TOURNAMENT. I know it may seem slightly confusing, but for you new guys, there's a tournament going on in here. If the tournament progresses too far, you can still join the forum and run around in the world and do whatever, only that you will not be aprt of the tournament. You can still interact with players which participate in the tournament if they are not in a tournament fight. Otherwise, no interaction, unless if by some non-face-to-face means (I.E.: telepathic communication), can occur. Also, take into note that NPCs and players will be provided for your entertainment as the tournament progresses and players either lose the tournament or players join once the tournament has been locked. Mind, this only applies for when you enter late and the tournament has been already locked. If you join now, you can still be a part of the tournament. Wait to long, and you might not be so lucky

Current Status: Beginnings; Open.

(Picture: Courtesy of TakTheFox)

Competitor: Age: Abnormalities: (Distinguishing visual অথবা behavioral characteristic
last edited on Dec 11, 2013 at 01:10AM

Sonic অনুরাগী Characters 827 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 827

বছরখানেক আগে NoctusLynx said…
@Solarflaredude:

You must choose an arena. You can join in on one of the fights, granted the already existent fighters give consent, or you can go to another arena. Where one of my NPCs or one of Tak's NPCs can fight Bloody. I believe we have one NPC each, Take and I, that is not in a fight or doing something.

@Ray:

(Yes, the Glatorian. Derp...)

"The who? What? No!" he denies then asks Sanae quietly "what'd he ask?"
"Oh, right. Then no, I'm not with those guys. I'm with the Militia, though... The rest of my group isn't here right now... Are you with them?"
solarsonic11 commented…
solarflaredude interesting i must go find this person বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে TakTheFox said…
Competitor: Talia Reephs

Age: Older than she looks X{D (Age reversal at one point so 17)

Abnormalities: (Distinguishing visual or behavioral characteristics.) Her eyes have no pupils with the Irises being glowing yellow spheres, not the regular Mobian Oval shape. Also while appearing to be somewhat thin (Not hourglass-like thin), she is rather tall, about 4.7

Skills: (Sports, writing, running, exoskeleton, etc, etc; normal or otherwise minor abnormal abilities): Talia has gone through many forms of martial arts, but usually sticks to a sort of boxing technique. She uses a lot of dodges and waits for openings. She doesn’t counter often, and uses whatever advantage she has as soon as possible to keep the opponent dazed.

Abilities: (Super strength, Heat vision, acid spit, etc, etc; very abnormal abilities or otherwise physically impossible abilities.) Talia is a super solider. She has strength around five times the average mobian, which increases her speed and agility/flexibility accordingly. She has focusable hearing and sight, allowing her to zoom in with her vision as well at two times a normal mobian’s endurance, though that last bit is a bit irrelevant because of her main power.

When harmed, Talia’s body latches on to the nearest living thing, yanking away their health for herself. She often uses this to her advantage via ripping off parts of her body. And even if not close to an opponent she will heal, though it does take a while. Regrowing an arm takes about an hour’s length.

Also kind of like a Spider-sense, Talia reacts to anything within half a foot of her. Thing is though that her body reacts, not her subconscious, so she always has to be alert as not to slice something's head off if they just want a hug.

Her last ability is when she concentrates on her draining ability, and excretes a mist that turns whatever it touches into dust, taking away all nutrients. The downside is that this weakens her VERY quickly, and she can’t gain stamina from opponents when doing this.

Strength level (1 being frail scrawny mortal, 20 being able to lift a sky-scraper, anything above that will be noticed for who you can fight against): 16.5

Speed Level (1 being snail’s pace, 20 being 700 MPH): 14

Endurance level(1 being as strong as wet paper, and 20 being able to not feel bullets): 10

Reason for Entry: Mobocan is in trouble she wants to protect it.

Summary of Biography: Talia Reephs was born and grew up for most of her early life with very weak bones and very low stamina. Eventually she found out about a project about a serum called “Tex-Meg” which she found out was a super-soldier serum. Her father was a personal guard for the professor working on the project, and through him she found out that she was perfect for the experiment, since her body would not be over-affected like the previous subjects due to her under-developed body. She snuck in with the help of her brother and a chemical bath later she had a new body. From a dark brown cat in a wheelchair to an energetic white-furred Feline.

From there she became an agent for the Gei Si Heiren government, fighting against various terrorists until she learned about the government’s secrets regarding Terrorism, the Refine, and a certain Scientist.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Competitor: Talia Reephs Age: Older than she looks X{D (Age reversal at one point so 17) Abnorm
NoctusLynx commented…
... ... I meant Craiger... but this works too. ^-^ বছরখানেক আগে
TakTheFox commented…
I was just putting her in X{D) বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Rachel_Savaya said…
Ferron : the heck is the Militia..??
Rachel: no- we aren't, but if you're not with the Glatorian then we're fruends all the same.
Ferron : well, in the eyes of the Glatorian we're competetors.
(XC dunt penalize me... i has a lot going on...)
@ Ray:

(T'was a joke, not a scolding. Calm ze braining innards. Besides, it's not like you summoned a skeleton army out of the ground to "rape", and I use that term in the gaming sense, Noctus.)

"So we compete," he completed. "Unless you have a better idea so you don't have to fight me," he taunted.
Rachel_Savaya commented…
chillzies. ik it was. হাঃ হাঃ হাঃ বছরখানেক আগে
Ferron : *low growl*
Rachel : as a matter of fact, we do.
Noctus smiles at Ferron's growl.
"Then what do you suggest? Give out hugs and make marry?"
"Merry, I meant merry," he said afterward once Sanae had corrected him.
Ferron : *trying to contain himself*
Rachel : -.-* no. Look, you have your own planet that you want to protect, right? So do we. We're all fighting for the same goal here! And the same enemy too! Instead of fighting eachother, let's join forces and focus our efforts on the REAL villain here!
"Well, I somewhat know the limits of reality, but if the Glatorian know how to break those limits, I want no part with it. I've fought against an empire who could bend the limits of reality, but to break them? I don't even want to imagine... could you? After all, you seem to have read too many stories with happy endings. But, sadly, there will only be one happy end for the winner of this tournament," he said.
"You like what I did there, Sanae?" Noctus asked.
"Thanks. I'm getting better at this stuff."
"And what would that be?"
"Hey, that is not my fault," he defended.
"Cada, you stay out of this!"
He wears a pouting face, annoyed. "If you're going to kill me, do it now," Noctussaid.
"And why not?"
"Oh, right," and puts up his guard again.
(XD lmfao!!! Oh god, this is funny!)
Ferron : ._. Are you seriously talking to yourself??
Rachel : FERRON!!!
Ferron : just saying...
"No, I'm... that's what it looks like doesn't it?"
"No one told you to agree with me, Cada!" he snapped at his... sword...
'Yeah, you're right. Happy thoughts, happy thoughts..." he said, now calmer.
"So? What those are my happy thoughts?"
"Well so-rry if they disgust you, but that's just who I am," he defended.
"Yeah, I guess you're right," Noctus answered, defeated.
"Oh, right, you guys," he said to Ferron and Rach. "I practice-ally forgot you guys were here," he apologized.
"What did I say something wrong?"
"Okay, whatever you say..."
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে unknown99 said…
(I got a serious knock-out)
*Black vine-like shape come bursting out from every direction pointing at Rin*
Rin: ... *sticks a finger in her mouth* *her face expands spreading a nanite shield*
*the black thingamabob went right through the shield as if nothing hits it*
@Unknown

An alarm begins to blare, and wail and shriek. An automated voice, which is in a kind of intelligible language, spoke of something.

"Oh, boy, what did I do? I better try to fix that before someone finds me and kills me." 'Leave no evidence that I was here,' she thought, 'and make things the way they were.'
Rin: Ooooookay. *makes a chaos energy shield* Can't pass through energy with energy.
Grey: *behind her* wrong... *Goes to stranggle her*
(Mind, sound energy can go easily though light energy. Herp-i-derp.)
unknown99 commented…
Convection বছরখানেক আগে
unknown99 commented…
hey, how many planets do আপনি think are involved in this battle? বছরখানেক আগে
NoctusLynx commented…
আপনি wanna try to come up with over nine thousand names? There's a literary concept for this called suspension of disbelief, which, in short, means "just go with it". Also, gamma radiation hurts people. And I swear, if আপনি bring up Bruce Banner (aka the hulk)... বছরখানেক আগে
Rin: *rams her elbow at him increases the size*
*appears that Grey was no longer behind her, but in front of her*
Alright, time for my input. Let's see how well this works out.

All windows shift, push out, and open up, exposing them to the harshness of the of the concentration gradient (and vacuum) of space. (Just so that Grey doesn't immediately die because of his head exploding, I won't be complaining about all of the laws of physics being used right now. Lawl.)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
(Need to actually have him make the action of moving or porting. You can't just say "He's not there anymore". It's not fair to the other player.)

Rin: *blasts at him with chaos energy*
So... neither is affected by the vacuum of space, I'll presume.
TakTheFox commented…
Rin doesn't breathe but I don't know about Grey. Sorry about that didn't see the comment. বছরখানেক আগে
TakTheFox commented…
*Rin does le slow-pushing walk against vaccum* বছরখানেক আগে
Grey: *generates dark shield*
NoctusLynx commented…
Which does...? বছরখানেক আগে
unknown99 commented…
what do আপনি mean which বছরখানেক আগে
NoctusLynx commented…
Yep, so crushed it is... বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে solarsonic11 said…
Bloody: *goes to area 5 (city)*
Rachel: *trying to keep her own cool* look--...do you really want to see all of these planets destroyed? cause I don't. We need the help of everyone we can get. There's no telling what kind of tricks the Glatorian will pull. If we can ban together everyone in the fight, we might have a chance to overwhelm the Glatorian with sheer numbers. there's no way their organization could outnumber the ammount of contestants here... *she pauses for a moment* please....won't you help us..? *holds out her hand*
*Talia le teleported into Arena 5*

Talia: >__< *clutches her stomach* Guh...
@Ray

"You haven't seen the Malumtis. They just don't stop attacking, and keep throwing their conquering machines that get better every time at you until they take you down. That's why I had to leave my first and second home. If they can do that, so can the Glatorian, which makes me hate them even more. But between the best of the worst, I think your plan is the best, though there's one flaw in it," Noctus pointed out.
@Unknown person

Perfect. I hope Grey doesn't mind being crushed against his own shield. Air must still go through the shield, otherwise, Grey would suffocate himself every time he tried using the shield, so the air should pull him, and crush him against the inside of his shield. HOWEVER, because I know I'm going to be cruel with this, I'll let Tak decide how this'll play out. If it was my choice... you know what, I just won't say what would happen if it were my choice.

Trust me, I've seen enough Dragon Ball Z to know.

Anyways, just so you know, if you're going to keep adding things to your arsenal, you might want to make note of them in your character form before the forum is locked out, and edits can no longer be made. Trust me, we'll tell by the date if you tried an edit after the date. I'm not trying to sound mean, it just comes out like that naturally. -_-"
I agree with Noctus. I'll let this pass... this one time, but no more after this.
NoctusLynx commented…
Well, he's been doing it for a while now... but that's beside the point... বছরখানেক আগে
TakTheFox commented…
Agreed. বছরখানেক আগে
Grey: Dark Shield Blast! *shield explodes*
Rin: ... Wait why am I fighting this. *jumps into the vaccuum*
Grey: *teleports outside*
(They're outside already X{D)
(-_- Derp) Grey: *tries to grab Rin*
Rin: *slaps his hand*
Grey: *Dark Blades comes out of his hands*
Rin: *morphs hands into Chaos Blades* Allo, mah name is IngRingo Montoya. You killed... er... PREPARE TO DIE!
Grey: I always was. *charges at Rin*
Rin: *thins herself and jabs at his chest* That's a goooooooooood one.
Grey: *throws Dark Blades*
(What happened to his chest?)
NoctusLynx commented…
DENIED! বছরখানেক আগে
(No idea)
(... Okay then that means he just got stabbed through the chest with large energy and nanite swords)

Rin: *slams him against the ground repeatedly*
Grey: Translucent! *Rin might go right through him...*
NoctusLynx commented…
Might? বছরখানেক আগে
Rin: ... *her blades begin vibrating*
Grey: *jumps out of her way, his scar starting to heal itself*
Rin: *her hands vibrate faster and faster* Now I can touch you. *she stretches her arms at him*
Grey: *her hand goes right through him*
(gtg don't know when I come back)
(She's vibrating her molecules at a speed to let her pass through molecules and be able to touch intangible things, thus letting her touch him.)

(G'bye)
NoctusLynx commented…
QUANTUM PHYSICS!!! YAY! বছরখানেক আগে