Sonic অনুরাগী Characters :::For Your প্রথমপাতা Planet:::

NoctusLynx posted on Nov 23, 2013 at 10:07PM
Competitor:

Abnormalities: (Distinguishing visual or behavioral characteristics.)

Skills: (Sports, writing, running, exoskeleton, etc, etc; normal or otherwise minorly abnormal abilities):

Abilities: (Super strength, Heat vision, acid spit, etc, etc; very abnormal abilities or otherwise physically impossible abilities.)

Strength level (1 being frail scrawny mortal, 20 being able to lift a sky-scraper, anything above that will be noticed for who you can fight against):

Speed Level (1 being snail’s pace, 20 being 700 MPH):

Endurance level(1 being as strong as wet paper, and 20 being able to not feel bullets):

Reason for Entry:

Summary of Biography:

Rules

~No Cussing

~No sexuality

~You cannot use any abilities (or skills) that are not listed when signing up, or it will not count. If you continue to do this you will be warned, and if you continue after that you will be removed, or at least that character will be.

~You are allowed to leave the forum, but only if

1. You are not in the middle of a match

2. Have not interacted with characters and/or are in the middle of interacting with other characters (other user’s characters)

3. Anyone you are interacting with agrees to you leaving.

4. You cancel out your part in the forum’s plot completely OR accept to having your characters beaten and your character’s Mobius destroyed for them failing.

~DO NOT ENTER IF YOU CANNOT CONFIRM TO BE ABLE TO BE ONLINE AT LEAST 10 HOURS OF THE DAY. IF YOU ARE OFFLINE FOR MORE THAN TWO DAYS THE PERSON YOU ARE FIGHTING WITH WILL BE ASKED IF THEY WANT TO END THE FIGHT AND MOVE ON. YOU WILL NOT LOSE THE FIGHT IF THIS HAPPENS BUT IT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED CANNON, AND IF YOU ARE ONLINE FOR TOO LONG AFTER THAT YOU WILL BE OUT OF THE FORUM UNLESS CONVIENIANT. We do not mean to sound cruel, but it’s unfair to other players. We will however listen to any pleas to come back in if convinced you may.

~If your character is considered too/extremely powerful, they will not be allowed to fight against characters considered to be weaker than they are lower than two levels on both strength and endurance.

~When using a fighting move you are not allowed to use more than one attack motion and one normal motion, such as *runs and punches at*. You cannot say *runs and punches then kicks then blasts*. Only when using an overdrive (that must be given permission for) are you allowed to use overdrives.

~While it is not completely mandatory, we advise that you word your attacks as attacking AT not ATTACKING. Example: *punches at you* instead of *punches you*. When you shoot at the person and say it hit them they can’t try to dodge, and it becomes unfair.

If you have any questions about anything, contact Noctuslynx or myself.

Any new players are still welcome. If you join while you still can, you will also be a part of the tournament. Hurry on up before the forum moves on too far, and you can no longer join the TOURNAMENT. I know it may seem slightly confusing, but for you new guys, there's a tournament going on in here. If the tournament progresses too far, you can still join the forum and run around in the world and do whatever, only that you will not be aprt of the tournament. You can still interact with players which participate in the tournament if they are not in a tournament fight. Otherwise, no interaction, unless if by some non-face-to-face means (I.E.: telepathic communication), can occur. Also, take into note that NPCs and players will be provided for your entertainment as the tournament progresses and players either lose the tournament or players join once the tournament has been locked. Mind, this only applies for when you enter late and the tournament has been already locked. If you join now, you can still be a part of the tournament. Wait to long, and you might not be so lucky

Current Status: Beginnings; Open.

(Picture: Courtesy of TakTheFox)

Competitor: Age: Abnormalities: (Distinguishing visual অথবা behavioral characteristic
last edited on Dec 11, 2013 at 01:10AM

Sonic অনুরাগী Characters 827 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 827

বছরখানেক আগে MoonSpirit863 said…
Midnight:*sees Rin* Hey
বছরখানেক আগে TakTheFox said…
Rin: *waves* *sits* This is... just...

(BRBING TO EAT)
বছরখানেক আগে solarsonic11 said…
If its not to late would like to add a competitor

Competitor: Buddy "Bloody" Hunter

Abnormalities: Major scaring of the flesh, open wounds and his left ear appears to have a chunk taken out of it. He usually wears a red hooded sweatshirt and a hat to hide some of these (Zombie)

Skills: (Sports, writing, running, exoskeleton, etc, etc; normal or otherwise minorly abnormal abilities): Military training, a level head, and a slight healing factor,

Abilities: (Super strength, Heat vision, acid spit, etc, etc; very abnormal abilities or otherwise physically impossible abilities.) : Paranormal natural abilities (strength/speed), and Extreme Resistance to pain

Strength level (1 being frail scrawny mortal, 20 being able to lift a sky-scraper, anything above that will be noticed for who you can fight against): 10

Speed Level (1 being snail’s pace, 20 being 700 MPH): 11

Endurance level(1 being as strong as wet paper, and 20 being able to not feel bullets): 20 Being undead pain is not much of an issue

Reason for Entry: To stop a strange race from destroying innocents

Summary of Biography: Buddy Hunter was a military soldier on the front lines killed in battle who was reanimated years after the war. After seeing his current state he hid for months until he decided to battle for the world he once fought to save and any others he would find in need of a protector

H̶e̶r̶e̶'̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶c̶r̶a̶p̶p̶y̶ ̶p̶i̶c̶t̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶a̶ ̶c̶l̶i̶f̶f̶ ̶

(edit: Reaction: Bloody: *sighs* More people bent on genocide... *walks through one of the portals*
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 If its not to late would like to add a competitor Competitor: Buddy "Bloody" Hunter Ag
TakTheFox commented…
Alright, just read the beginning of the ফোরাম মতামত and you'll be caught up বছরখানেক আগে
solarsonic11 commented…
alright thanks বছরখানেক আগে
Bloody: *looks at all the portals to the different areas* I'll need all the training i can get for this one *goes to the training room*
Rin: *sees Bloody* I know you
Bloody: So your here as well *inspecting the swords*
Rin: Yep.
Bloody: *picks one of the swords up for closer inspection*
Rin: You use swords often?
বছরখানেক আগে Magnere said…
(Cutting back to Tank and Rynk at the table) "So uh... Have you seen them before?" Tank asked innocently.
Bloody: In events such as this, I do when i have the choice
Rynk: Yep.
Bloody: *Sighs and mumbles to himself*
Rin: Sooooo not normally?
"I take it they are just as conceited any other time huh?" Tank took another bite of his salad.
Rynk: They want to rule everything, thinking they know what's right for all worlds, yada yada
Bloody: Thats the problem for me this is normal...
Rin: How so?
Bloody: It seems like everyday sense i woke up there is always some person or group is plotting genocide against another... but thats lif.... oh yea right
Rin: ... So what are you going to do here?
Bloody: The only thing it seems i can do find a way to defend the innocent people of my planet..... I wish there was a way to help the others as well but it seems this time there is no other ways
Rin: ... I honestly wish I could say you were wrong about that.
Bloody: *sigh* Agreed *puts the sword down and starts inspecting another one*
Rin: Are you looking for a good one?
Bloody: More or less trying to see which one feels appropriate.... and that most likely wont kill
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Rin: I'd probably do that too if I didn't make my own weapons
(XD I need to post faster.) "I hope the person I'm fighting is at least a competition, I'd never feel good about myself if i just beat up someone who stood no chance." His eyes droop downwards.
Rynk: I honestly don't know who I'd want to fight. If you win, they're world dies. If you lose, your world dies.
Tank dropped his fork on the table. "Its hard to think about that." Tank sighed. "I can only hope to do whats best."
"Our first contestants will be chosen in just a moment." An announcer speaks through speakers in the walls
Midnight: Thats not good
Rin: *to Midnight* So what's your take on this?
Tank stands up, and reaches his hand over to Rynk. "I wish you the best of luck."
Rynk: *nods* You too
Midnight: I feel sorry for the contestants
Rin: How so?
"No sense if letting this go to waste." Tank picks up the bowl and scrapes the remaining salad into his mouth, and proceeds to wipe his mouth. "I'm anxious to get this overwith."
Bloody: *goes to mess with other weapons*
*Portals appear in front of them all*

Announcer: Enter and choose your arena!

(I might be on tomorrow so if you want to fight against my characters you can wait or use different characters against other characters. Regardless if I'm not here, Noctus is the go-to person.)
NoctusLynx commented…
Assuming I'm online at the time, which I most probably will be. ^-^Yipee! বছরখানেক আগে
NoctusLynx commented…
I'm gonna fill Rachel in on what's going on, and tylry my best to have her catch up with the rest of the pride weekly. That being said, she'll most probably be behind a lot of the time unless আপনি and I speed things up for her (if interaction with your characters has been confirmed... বছরখানেক আগে
Rachel_Savaya commented…
no...i read the comments, I'm good... -_-" and about one আরো powerhouse entry away from quiting this whole thing... I don't want my character beat to death because everyone has seriously over-powered characters... বছরখানেক আগে
NoctusLynx commented…
Well, no one likes to lose. So, it's reasonable for players to enter their strongest spawn. Survival of the fittest, and tye fittest enters the totrnament so the player has tge best chance of winning the tournament. *cough, cough* Anyways, that's why they're all so strong. Also, somre players may have made their competitors stronger than what they really are, which is, again, reasonable, because it's understood that there can inly be one winner, and everyone else loses. *sneeze*. I must be catching one of my terrible winter colds... বছরখানেক আগে
Bloody: Looks like its time.... *walks into the portal*
NoctusLynx commented…
I'm not exactly sure if Tak পোষ্ট হয়েছে the information about the arenas, but if he hasn't, I'll go ahead and post it myself. I just have to find the file he sent me first... বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে NoctusLynx said…
Just so you guys know, I sometimes comment on forum posts. I don't think they appear in the updates, so check back from time to time to see if your posts have been commented on. It's just for the sake of organization.
link

Whew... finally finished this. Brb for a moment...
NoctusLynx commented…
Now আপনি can choose the arena আপনি wish to go to. And just as an FYI, the maps wil NOT be used precisely. The will only be used as a generalization of what is where, regarding the major things, such as montains and minotaurs, not necessarily every individual tree. This is a brawl forum, not Dungeons and Dragons. বছরখানেক আগে
hmmm
I cannot continue the forum unless you select an arena. Otherwise, I will choose one for you. but I have to know that that you want me to choose one for for you. I do not want to choose one for you when you were still deciding, meaning that until you tell me your decision, or you want more time, or you want me to choose, I cannot continue.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Also you can choose any of the other characters to fight, but note that if they are too far above or below your character's levels we will allow it, BUT it is highly suggested against if you're looking for a fair fight.
For that information, refer to the signup forms posted by the players and compare them to yours. Mind that you can enter multiple fighters into a single fight, but it is suggested that (mathematically speaking) when unified, both (or however many you want in the fight) characters stand a reasonable chance against the opponents, as in not too weak and not too imposing.
(I'll add another one of my character, is that ok?)
Yar. Just fill out the form again with that's character's info, and you'll be dandy.
বছরখানেক আগে Rachel_Savaya said…
(yeah...okay, so...I'm good...I'll uh-...post now... I'm not on on the weekends, so...sorry for that... I'm on quite a bit during the day though, so i'll keep tabs on things and post often...)

Ferron: *they see the tree, he raises a boulder from the ground and hits the tree, knocking it to the side so it doesn't fall on them* geez!! you people gotta watch where you're sending these things!
Rachel: ._. *breathes a sigh of relief, noticing the portals*
Rachel_Savaya commented…
Just so people know? I'm getting really discouraged দ্বারা all these overpowered characters... I mean, come on, have আপনি guys NEVER heard of "average physical human strength"...? It's cool to have powers and such that enhance it, but like... 20+ ?? that's ridiculous! বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Rachel_Savaya said…
( I'm gonna choose the first arena when the time comes.:
"A long rushing river, that spreads throughout the map, going at quick speed with many sharp rocks inside and around it will be the least of your worries. The various mountains that surround this river contain different wild beasts of their own specifications, that guard the different items of which you strive for to survive. The forest, while a safe haven, is thick and a maze of identical trees, easily lost inside, while the higher you go, the colder, and windier things become."
that one. i quoted the description so you knew which i was talking about...)
NoctusLynx commented…
The forest. ^-^ I'll post a response later. I have no time right now. Sorry.... -_-" বছরখানেক আগে
Rachel_Savaya commented…
It's okay. I'll wait ^^ বছরখানেক আগে
Bloody: This one should do *picks number 5* (city)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Rachel_Savaya commented…
Hoorah, i don't have to deal with Bloody..! yay! Ferron ish spared! বছরখানেক আগে
solarsonic11 commented…
okay? বছরখানেক আগে
NoctusLynx commented…
I haven't even read this comment, but I'd pretty much explained this higher up in this same page. বছরখানেক আগে