Sonic অনুরাগী Characters :::For Your প্রথমপাতা Planet:::

NoctusLynx posted on Nov 23, 2013 at 10:07PM
Competitor:

Abnormalities: (Distinguishing visual or behavioral characteristics.)

Skills: (Sports, writing, running, exoskeleton, etc, etc; normal or otherwise minorly abnormal abilities):

Abilities: (Super strength, Heat vision, acid spit, etc, etc; very abnormal abilities or otherwise physically impossible abilities.)

Strength level (1 being frail scrawny mortal, 20 being able to lift a sky-scraper, anything above that will be noticed for who you can fight against):

Speed Level (1 being snail’s pace, 20 being 700 MPH):

Endurance level(1 being as strong as wet paper, and 20 being able to not feel bullets):

Reason for Entry:

Summary of Biography:

Rules

~No Cussing

~No sexuality

~You cannot use any abilities (or skills) that are not listed when signing up, or it will not count. If you continue to do this you will be warned, and if you continue after that you will be removed, or at least that character will be.

~You are allowed to leave the forum, but only if

1. You are not in the middle of a match

2. Have not interacted with characters and/or are in the middle of interacting with other characters (other user’s characters)

3. Anyone you are interacting with agrees to you leaving.

4. You cancel out your part in the forum’s plot completely OR accept to having your characters beaten and your character’s Mobius destroyed for them failing.

~DO NOT ENTER IF YOU CANNOT CONFIRM TO BE ABLE TO BE ONLINE AT LEAST 10 HOURS OF THE DAY. IF YOU ARE OFFLINE FOR MORE THAN TWO DAYS THE PERSON YOU ARE FIGHTING WITH WILL BE ASKED IF THEY WANT TO END THE FIGHT AND MOVE ON. YOU WILL NOT LOSE THE FIGHT IF THIS HAPPENS BUT IT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED CANNON, AND IF YOU ARE ONLINE FOR TOO LONG AFTER THAT YOU WILL BE OUT OF THE FORUM UNLESS CONVIENIANT. We do not mean to sound cruel, but it’s unfair to other players. We will however listen to any pleas to come back in if convinced you may.

~If your character is considered too/extremely powerful, they will not be allowed to fight against characters considered to be weaker than they are lower than two levels on both strength and endurance.

~When using a fighting move you are not allowed to use more than one attack motion and one normal motion, such as *runs and punches at*. You cannot say *runs and punches then kicks then blasts*. Only when using an overdrive (that must be given permission for) are you allowed to use overdrives.

~While it is not completely mandatory, we advise that you word your attacks as attacking AT not ATTACKING. Example: *punches at you* instead of *punches you*. When you shoot at the person and say it hit them they can’t try to dodge, and it becomes unfair.

If you have any questions about anything, contact Noctuslynx or myself.

Any new players are still welcome. If you join while you still can, you will also be a part of the tournament. Hurry on up before the forum moves on too far, and you can no longer join the TOURNAMENT. I know it may seem slightly confusing, but for you new guys, there's a tournament going on in here. If the tournament progresses too far, you can still join the forum and run around in the world and do whatever, only that you will not be aprt of the tournament. You can still interact with players which participate in the tournament if they are not in a tournament fight. Otherwise, no interaction, unless if by some non-face-to-face means (I.E.: telepathic communication), can occur. Also, take into note that NPCs and players will be provided for your entertainment as the tournament progresses and players either lose the tournament or players join once the tournament has been locked. Mind, this only applies for when you enter late and the tournament has been already locked. If you join now, you can still be a part of the tournament. Wait to long, and you might not be so lucky

Current Status: Beginnings; Open.

(Picture: Courtesy of TakTheFox)

Competitor: Age: Abnormalities: (Distinguishing visual অথবা behavioral characteristic
last edited on Dec 11, 2013 at 01:10AM

Sonic অনুরাগী Characters 827 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 827

বছরখানেক আগে TakTheFox said…
The forum isn't just fighting. Between matches you can go to your world, do other things, switch weapons, etc. If there's ever something that would be considered breaking the rules, don't worry, we'll let you know.
বছরখানেক আগে Rachel_Savaya said…
mrowr....
well...Ferron doesn't really have anything really to upgrade of his own...typically he just fights with his earthbending...the only weapon he uses is his nunchuck...
Don't worry I'm sure things will pop up.
বছরখানেক আগে Magnere said…
I forgot to mention that the little child that befriended him travels with Tank, she is currently 8 years old and her name is Laura.

Reaction time :)

Tank stands up off the ground, almost knocking over Laura's tea set. "Who was that scary guy in the sky?" Laura asked innocently. Tank grunts, "He spoke of a contest, a contest of strength." The little child stands up and claps her hands. "That sounds like fun, you should go!" The big brute sighed, and grabbed her shoulders. "Laura, this man speaks of a contest that if you lose, everyone you love dies." The child was silent for a while, before she quietly mumbles, "Then I don't think you should go..." Tears start to build up in her eyes. "If I don't go, then everyone will still die. I have to go." With that realization, she hugs him tightly, "Then go, your stronger than anyone I know." Tank pats her shoulders, "I will be back." He walks over to one of the portals, and walks inside.
*Inside of the portal the contestants arrive in what appears to be a giant Collosium, with a giant screen in the center*
Rachel_Savaya commented…
:DD FINALLY!! THE KICK OFF!!!!!!!!! বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে MoonSpirit863 said…
Competitor: midnight

Abnormalities: She doesn't like talking about her past that much, She has trouble making friends and hopes it works out by itself, when in a problem she examines her surrounds and uses them to her avenges

Skills: she has been training mix-martial arts since he was 13 from her closest friend who's been training since 7 and has

Abilities: dark magic:true name spell(if she knows the name of a certain person she can control them but she rarely uses this since it greatly tries her out),several curses: posin, weaken others, mimic, burn and can Absoube energy from others, can see ghosts.

strength:she is about 15 but when mimicking the strength is added to her own

Speed: Her speed is about a 11 (90 mph) but if she mimics a person's speed is added to her own

Endurance: 16

Reason for entering: Cause kitty asked her to

Bio: She lost her parents at a young age and was force to live on the streets. About 2 week of living on the streets a the leader of a gang "owned" her and made her steal for him and his gang. Later on she made a friend but was later killed by the gang leader after that she broke free of him and ran away. he soon met a Major and befriended him.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Competitor: midnight Age:17 Abnormalities: She doesn't like talking about her past that much,
Alright, please read the first comment on the forum and make your character's reply to that to begin
(oh sorry forgot about that since Midnight can see ghosts kitty hangs out with her but kitty wont be fighting)
Kitty: Midnight you should enter
Midnight: It not my problem besides im sure someone else will enter
Kitty: I don't think anyone else will you are the best fighter I know
Midnight: I don't know
Kitty: Please Midnight you have to do it.
Midnight:...
Kitty: *eyes get watery* Midnight do it me
Midnight: Fine *begins to walk toward portal*
Kitty:*tears run down her face*
Midnight: Don't worry kid I'll be back before you know it *walks into portal*
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
"Welcome" comes a voice from the giant screen in the Colosseum.
(yes yes yes yes ye syes yes yes!!!!! HEEEEE!!! *excitedness* o~o gotta calm myself....*HYEPR!!!!!!!*)
Ferron: *looks around the room then turns his attention to the screen when the voice comes on* ??
Rachel: *also looks* who is that?
*The screen lights up showing the face of the Fox Mobian*

"I am Sparan, leader of the Glatorian. You have all come to fight for the lives of the people on your planet."
Ferron: *narrows eyes at the screen, glaring at the Fox hostily* nooooooo KIDDING pal!
Rachel: o~o F-Ferron...be careful...*whispers to him*
Sparan: You will each have three hours to decide who you will battle, or if you have the courage to fight at all.
Tank crosses his arms, staring intently on Sparan. "I'm ready to fight." He mumbles to himself.
Sparan: Those who attempt to destroy or harm any of these events or our... captial, will be put to death along with their city immediately. Make no mistake, there is no limit, not even reality itself, to what we can do to those who break the rules.

Now, those who are the chosen protectors for your planet, you will fight in each Arena, and will win by either killing the remaining opponents, or having the most victories. If you pull punches you will not be spared, and we will have ways to make you fight.
Midnight:Humph bring it
Sparan: You will be fighting against those in your strength level set, unless there are suggestions for otherwise. Again you have three hours to prepare. Spend them wisely. *the screen goes blank*
Tank looks over top of everyone, "Three hours..." How to best prepare? He had no clue. Tank never was good with patience, so this three hours was going to be painfully long. While trying to think of what to do, his stomach growled. He almost laughed at the horrible timing. "Any food?" He mumbled to himself, looking around.
*portals appear in front of them* *some to their worlds* *some to training rooms* *Some to cafeterias* *and some to arenas*
Midnight: *heads toward a training room*
*The training room is filled with different glass rooms with training equipment* *weights, spears, swords, guns, bows, etc.*
Tank walks into the Cafeteria.
*The cafeteria has some guards about it with holographic screens above what look like panels with plates below them. And of course there are tables and chairs*
He walks over and grabs a plate. "So how do I get food here?" He asked no one in particular.
*the guards point at the hologram screens*

Rynk: ... *sits at a table*
(I really don't want to spend forever for him trying to get food XD So if its okay, I will just skip to when he got some :P )

After getting his large bowl of salad, he looks around the room and sees someone sitting at one of the tables. She seemed to have a quiet power about her. After all, who would be here if they couldn't fight? He walks over to the table and asks her, "Mind if I sit?"
(X{D) Rynk: ... ? *looks up* Sure.
(Knowing Tank, that process would have been way too long anyways. XD)

Tank attempts to sit down on the chair, but the chair snaps under neath his weight and he falls to the floor. He quickly sits up and looks at the guards. "I think I might sit here then." He remains on the floor, but it still seems like he was sitting in a chair due to his enormous height.
(X{D) Rynk: ! I could find another chair if you want.
"I'd break them too. Don't worry about me." Tank said. "So uhh..." He paused, never really good with conversation. "I'm Tank."
Rynk: ... Rynk.
Tank sighs, "Its okay to stare. I'm used to it."
Rynk: *shrugs* I'm not staring. I've seen a lot of tall people.
"Yeah.." Tank takes a bite of his salad. "So umm."
Rynk: Not the best situation for a casual talk huh?
"No, I guess not." Tank sighs. "I don't like hurting people, but I'm the best chance my planet has..."
Rynk: Honestly I don't even have to fight. I know like... three other people from my world that could do fine. Then again I'm still deciding if I even care of my world. Don't get me wrong there's people in it that I'd save but billions more that just... *Sigh*
Tank puts his fork down and looks at Rynk. "I don't mean to be rude, but you don't seem all that strong..."
Rynk: *shrugs* Depends on who I go up against. I like to think I can handle myself though.
(XD If they fight......) "How do they actually know how strong we are anyways?"
(Hee hee hee) Rynk: The Glatorian have scanners everywhere. And they're watching us all the time.
NoctusLynx commented…
Wow. Rynk seems to know an awful lot about the Glatorian. Makes আপনি wonder, don't it? বছরখানেক আগে
TakTheFox commented…
মেটে রঙ্গবিশিষ্ট মেটে রঙ্গবিশিষ্ট মেটে রঙ্গবিশিষ্ট মেটে রঙ্গবিশিষ্ট মেটে রঙ্গবিশিষ্ট মেটে রঙ্গবিশিষ্ট X{D বছরখানেক আগে
TakTheFox commented…
I've been playing for over seven years actually X{D বছরখানেক আগে
Ferron: *walks through a portal to the woods* heh... *looks around for a moment then cracks his knuckles* I do my best prep outside...
Rachel: *followed him, looking nervous* three hours isn't a lot of time... I wonder how I'm...-! *realizes what he said* wait- WHAT?? what makes you think YOU'RE entering??
Ferron: *stares straight ahead, eyes have a somewhat blank expression* because. I saw the message first, and i was already going to enter anyway.
Rachel: I don't care!! I'M the best option for this-
Ferron: *cuts her off* what makes you think that?
Rachel: -!! w-well...I'm-
Ferron: just because you travel around the Multiverse battling some freak-show you think that makes you the guardian of every planet?
Rachel: ...-!! *blinks, surprised at the way he's talking* Ferron...
Ferron: or maybe you think I can't do it, is that it? you think I'm not strong enough compared to all those other brutes out there? *tone getting kind of harsh* well news flash, Rach-
Rachel:....*stares, listening to him*
Ferron: I'm strong enough to take down-...
Rachel: *hugs him from behind*
Ferron: ...!!! *blinks, blushing*
Rachel: of course i think you're strong enough... I bet you could take down every single freak show out there!
Ferron:... *still blushing, even more now* R-Rach-...I...
Rachel: you're right...this is your fight. I've got to learn to step down and let someone else handle some of the Multiverse's problems... I guess i just feel that sense of....duty, i guess it's called...?
Ferron: *looks down*...
Rachel: *turns him to face her, looks him in the eye with her hands on his shoulders* I know you can do it. and I'm going to be right here to support you all the way!
Ferron: you-...really...?
Rachel: *nods* of course! just like I've always promised!
Ferron: *blush loosens, is kind of touched*
Rachel: now come on! let's get you ready to kick some butt!! *turns him around and pushes him into the woods, giggling*
(>.>' excuse the long post...these two have con-ver-SATIONS together! XD)
বছরখানেক আগে NoctusLynx said…
In the woods, there's a sound that sounds as though someone is trying to cut down a tree, and someone talking to themself. They sound either exasperated or annoyed.
Ferron: XD haha! c'mon, Rach- cut it out!!
Rachel: *stops, suddenly serious* huh...?
Ferron: ? *looks at her confused* i was kidding..!
Rachel: SHH! did you hear that..? *whispers in his ear*
Ferron: no...
Rachel: listen...
Ferron: *listens, perking his ears*
"You don't have to tell me that, you know," spoke the voice.
"I know about that. They aren't the same, but they remind me so much of them."
"But they make me so INFURRY-ATED!"

The hacking sound that followed sounded different. A tree in the same direction as the voice twitched and rippled.

"I'm not the best at language yet."
"Fine, you win... Cada, that's enough. We're done."
"Yes, I know I- wait what!?"

A tree began to bend and lean.
Ferron : looks like someone's team is breaking up... *thinks* [I'm glad i can still trust Rachel enough to know she won't abandon me...]
Rachel : yeah... wonder what happend...?
Ferron : let's keep listening ...
The tree was falling in the direction of both Each and Ferron, and is near touching ground.
Competitor: Rin Iron Identity

Age: … er… let’s go with maturity-and-such-wise ranging from 12 to 21.

Abnormalities: (Distinguishing visual or behavioral characteristics.) Extremely energetic and easily distracted

Skills: (Sports, writing, running, exoskeleton, etc, etc; normal or otherwise minorly abnormal abilities): Rin is very creative, disturbingly so. She has a very vast imagination, and thus is able to come up with various solutions to problems.

Fighting-wise, Rin has read through various forms of fighting, basically all types, but she doesn’t seem to need or use them often, as her style of fighting usually just includes blasting away, teleporting a lot, and making hard hits and rapid speeds.

Abilities: (Super strength, Heat vision, acid spit, etc, etc; very abnormal abilities or otherwise physically impossible abilities.) Rin has Chaos Energy, and is composed of Nanites. With these she has a large variety of possible actions. She can morph her Nanites into basically any form, and use the Chaos Energy for any purpose, though for her, and most identities, it is very difficult to channel Chaos Energy into creating a solid object like a wooden bowl, or make it create water or something. She has mastered using it as a healing agent if needed for others, and is experienced in Tainting people with Identity-Serum.

She usually uses her Chaos energy for destructive purposes and can unleash beams of the energy around twenty yards in diameter at her normal state. Seeing how she is an identity running out of this energy usually isn’t a problem though it is possible. If she uses up large amounts of energy like an energy beam for a long enough time she will slowly lose energy, and will need to recharge, which at empty takes about a minute or so.

Another ability she takes advantage of is teleporting, which she can do to travel to any location that she has been to before. However the longer the distance the more energy is used up, though it barely does anything to her when teleporting about a playing field repeatedly. She can teleport others and anything as long as she locks onto it with her chaos energy before porting.

With her Nanites, she has basically endless amounts of them, and they regenerate quickly, with each Nanite taking around 3/14ths of a second to replace a destroyed on normally, and if she is morphing a construct she can do so faster depending on how fast she is wanting the shape.

Her Chaos Energy can be tampered with if someone is using Chaos Energy as well, and thus causing her chaos energy to flux depending on how far the range is. It doesn’t affect her if it’s being used as an energy attack, but teleporting while someone distorts the chaos force makes it almost impossible.

Rin’s main flaw with energy attacks is that no matter how large, her aim is only average, so she can miss, or her opponent can dodge, without too much stress.

Rin, being a Three-Mood and an Elder Identity gives her other special abilities though with different consequences.

Second-Mood Rin is much more aggressive, but more powerful. It doubles her power, and puts her Nanites in overtime.

Third-Mood Rin loses control completely, thus going feral basically, and her Nanites are unable to control the energy, and burn out. When she comes out of this state it can be fatal unless she’s extremely careful.

Fourth-Mood Rin gains control again and loses her Nanites completely, simply becoming a chaos energy being, and is able to control other Chaos Energy around her. Turning back however again can be fatal.

These forms make her very vulnerable, but that’s if she gets into them. Rin has learned to control her Second-Mood and can go in and out of it fairly easily, but she has yet to control her Third-Mood, and getting into that state requires an extreme amount of stress, with the Fourth-Mood being extremely unlikely to pop up.

Strength level (1 being frail scrawny mortal, 20 being able to lift a sky-scraper, anything above that will be noticed for who you can fight against): Rin can lift extremely large amounts, but it mainly depends on how much her Nanites con take without breaking or detaching. While Rin has practiced strengthening this factor, her Nanites cannot life planets or cities. So Nanites-wise she would be a 20. Chaos Energy-wise, she has much more strength, so that would be a +20.

Speed Level (1 being snail’s pace, 20 being 700 MPH): Not counting teleporting, Rin can basically run at endless speeds until her Nanites overheat. She can reach around Mach 2 before this happens making her normally a +20, but it takes time to build up speed, so if she needs to instantly go to top speed, her initial speed will be around 700, making it just a 20.

Endurance level(1 being as strong as wet paper, and 20 being able to not feel bullets): Rin can increase the density of her Nanites, though this takes a while. She has practiced strengthening her Nanites over time though, so her endurance is about a 15.

Reason for Entry: “Bad people are causing trouble, right here in River City, with a capital T and that rhymes wit- … bad people are causing trouble!”

Summary of Biography: Rin originally came from Mobius Prime-7, which is basically the Prime Zone only with changed events. Back then she was just a computer program, who was removed and slowly was dying until she found a different program from Moebius. The two fused together and formed the original identity, Virus Prime. After years of adventure adventure adventure, the two began to defuse, and when they did, the Identities were created, with both of them getting sent to different dimensions and Mobiuses with distorted memories of the past.

Rin crash-landed on Mobius-Zone-8, and met a group of teenagers who she teamed up with for a few years, mastering her identity powers again, until the Other half of Virus Prime, now simply called “Virus”, returned and we are led up to now where the two are fighting for control over the identities.
 Competitor: Rin Iron Identity Age: … er… let’s go with maturity-and-such-wise ranging from
Rachel_Savaya commented…
O_O *faints* বছরখানেক আগে
Rin: *goes to training room*