অবতারঃ দ্যা লাস্ট এয়ারবেন্ডার অবতার RP

funkmasterd posted on Dec 24, 2011 at 08:19PM
ok so u have to have ur own character, u can be who ever u want but there will be no talking crap about anyone or ur out

LET HAVE FUN

অবতারঃ দ্যা লাস্ট এয়ারবেন্ডার 1277 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 651-700 of 1277

বছরখানেক আগে aprilacne said…
Amy Lee:-smiles and walks to the center inches away from Zin-
বছরখানেক আগে frosttakahashi said…
Kuro: *he pulled off his shirt where a large burn mark was on his hip, not looking at it he said* Does it look bad?
বছরখানেক আগে AceDarkwolf17 said…
Zin: No matter what happens, you'll always be my little girl. ~throws a flaming left punch but fakes it and delivers a lightning right kick to her face~
Jenx:-kisses the burn gingerly-A little bit.If we make it, we're gonna get you a healer.
বছরখানেক আগে funkmasterd said…
Konaha: -sits down and meditates, the goes into the spirit world-
Kuro: I.. I can still fight! We're gonna make it!
Amy lee:-doges the kick and throws two fists full of lightning at Zin-

Jenx:-makes Kuro look at him-I don't want you to.
বছরখানেক আগে Ripcore said…
Ripcore: -he glares at Sora- Well, come on. -he smirks-
Kuro: You can't stop me. *he gets up but is very weakly standing*
Ripcore: -he looks at Kuro- Kuro dont, your hurt..
Kuro: *bends small blast of air that blows his hair back* Don't tell me what to do.
Ripcore: -he walks up and stops him- Please.. Stop
Kuro: *jabs him three times in each arm* Back off. Just be happy i'm not trying to kill YOU firebender. *he walked past him as Ripcore's arms went limp*
Ripcore: -gets in his way holding him back with his body- I dont care if you hate me for what i am.. but i wont let you kill yourself. -holds his ground-
Jenx:-comes up behind Kuro and hugs him-Don't fight, I don't want you to go out there and I don't want you to di darnit Kuro!If I lost you to them I wouldn't live with myself. And if they found out about us the might make me watch you get...

Amy Lee:-bets blasted back from a fire blast-AHH!-she lands on her hands and they're bleeding from the lightning, screams at Zin-IS THIS HOW YOUR TREAT YOUR OWN FLESH AND BLOOD!IS THIS HOW YOU TREATED MOM?!
Kuro: You don't get it do you?! *he jabbed him in the legs and as he fell got behind him and jabbed him four times up the spine causing him to fall over limp* Don't get up.*he continued on*
Jenx:Kuro!

Amy Lee:-keeps screaming verble threats at Zin-
Ripcore: -He struggles and gets in front of him again- I.. wont.. let you.. -panting-
Kuro: Why won't you stay down?! *he airbends a small cyclone that carries him up where he lands on the bacck of his wolf bat*
Ripcore: -he hits the bat soft enough to disorient it and jumps off landing on his back, he coughs up blood, struggles to get up and moves in his way-
Konaha: -in the spirit world looking around, then goes into a cave and finds a dragon spirit and talks to it- hello there, been a while hasn't it?

Dragon: what do u want avatar?

Konaha: i need ur help with these people, they will kill us all if i don't get help from u

Dragon: i can't help u young avatar

Konaha: why not?

Dragon: it is not ur destiny to do so

Konaha: then whose is it?

Dragon: ur brother's, ur brother must unleash the rage built up inside him and use it to control the spirit with in him

Konaha: but how can he do this?

Dragon: not even i know this, when the time comes it will happen...u must go now help ur friends avatar and trust me...

Konaha: i do trust u spirit -closes eyes and opens them in the human world, looks to Jenx- what's going on?
Jenx:As you can clearly hear and see, Amy Lee if screaming at her dad, something about treating her and her mother badly, But Kuro is out there and wanting to fight, he has a nasty burn on his leg and I'm still seeing red.
Konaha: ik how we can stop this, we need my brother, where is he?
Jenx:I don't know, wait where is Jinx?

Amy Lee:-stops ranting and screaming at Zin-
Zin: ~came back and gave an upper-cut to Amy's gut~ You forced me to do this. What I am is because of you! ~punched Amy in the face with his left~
Amy Lee:WHAT THE !@$%^ DID I EVER DO TO YOU!

Jenx:-wanting to kill Zin-
Ripcore: -holding Kuro back he looks for Jinx, concerned-
Zin: YOU RAN AWAY! ~blasts her with lightning~
Ripcore: -He pushes Amy away and jumps in front of zins blast, flying into the trunk of a tree- GAHH
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Konaha: -runs over to Amy- Amy r u alright?
Amy Lee:-shows hands-I used too much lightning.
Ripcore: Glad your not hurt. -he spits out blood and winces in pain, he lifts his shirt and reveals a massive burn wound- Ohh that hurts..
Sora: Due to the interference, we get the win for that fight. Your not off to a good start.

Serenity: Im the next fight. Who's it going to be?
Ripcore: -He sruggles, and stands- I want Sora. -he says in a painful voice-
Amy:I am still fighting!I DO NOT WANT ANY ONE HURT!

Jinx:-steps timidly behind Ripcore-I will.

Amy Lee:What?

Jinx:I'll fight.

Jenx:Mom told me to protect you and I can't because then we would loose!

Jinx:Please let me!
Ripcore: -he looks at jinx, worried- Please dont..
Kuro: *while everyone was arguing he got up and faced Serenity* i will fight since they can't make up their minds.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Ripcore: -he sighs in relief and thinks to himself- "I couldnt imagine what i do if she got hurt."
Jenx:NO!I will!-steps infront of Kuro-You touch him you die.

Jinx:ARMAGEDON ARE YOU DOING!
Ripcore: -he glares at Sora- Cant we just get this over with. Me and you. right now.
Kuro: *clenches fists then turns around air bending a large wave of air that launched everyone but Amy Lee back* Everyone of you just back off!! And Jenx! I can defend myself! Hell! I would probably have to end up saving you! oh wait.. I already did! *he turns to Serenity* Lets do this. *he rushed towards her punching the air sending blasts of wind at her*
Ripcore: -he struggles, trying to get up, but he is unable. In his wearied state he can hardly stand, He takes a deap breath and tries again-
Jinx:Where is Takuya? Ripcore?

Amy Lee:-tough shell cracks, tears streak down face-This is it.The part that we all die?
Ripcore: -He lays back- I Have no idea Jinx, he took off after the fights started. And Amy.. I wont allow that.
Serenity: Did you forget, Im a Blood Bender! ~holds out her hands and stops the movements of Kuro~ Against me there is NO victory
Kuro: I remember you. Why do you think i took to the skies earlier? *up above the clouds rumbled and cracked*
Serenity: It doesnt matter if your on the ground or in the sky, If I can see you, I can bend you!
Kuro: Thats not what i mean. *he smirks as a loud crsck csme from the sky and several lightning bolts shot down at Serenity*
Ripcore: -he tries to sit up, unable he begins pulling himself to a tree to sit against- Arg, this hurts
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Jinx:Ripcore, your hurt.-she sits by him and looks at the burn, looks at him in te eyes with her hair falling in hers-