ব্লিচ্‌ অ্যানিমে Bleach New Generations: New RP Story

Riku114 posted on Aug 03, 2012 at 04:08AM
Hello, this is the story part of the Bleach New Generations: New RP. To see the original rp by bleachcrazy with the characters info, go to link .

If you are getting off of this rp and dont want to continue, please give a good show in the rp to exit your characters out as well.

(T= Treason)

Shinigami:
1. Cpt. Nikona Yamamoto (bleach crazy)
Lt. Misuse no jāku (Ben) (T)
2.Cpt. Ranagami Feng (Riku)
Lt. shibō asashin (ben)
3.Cpt. Soju Omagara (Riku) (hes not as quiet as i wrote him as..... he came out pretty loud.... LOL XD)
Lt. Itzuki Makinaze (bleachcrazy)
4.Cpt. Nari Unohana (shadow)
Lt. (Daisuke Yoshino) (shadow)
5.Cpt. Kiroku Sakku (wolf)
Lt. Jinaba Kemot (Riku)
6.Cpt. Byakuya Kuchiki the 2nd (Ben)
Lt. Harukai Hasumora (Riku)
7.Cpt. Shin Menboku (wolf)
Lt. Minke Butetsu (bleachcrazy)
8.Cpt. Nezia Ekusos (Riku)
Lt. Mikomo Binasa (Riku)
9.Cpt. Koga Mangetsu (wolf master)
Lt. Urufu (Ben)
10.Cpt. Hirabuhei Zaraki (Riku)
Lt. Tsurara (Ben)
11.Cpt. Manimosa Zaraki (Riku)
Lt. Kyōfu asashin (Ben)
12.Cpt. Otaku Kunshu (Ben)
Lt. Kasu-bukuro (Ben)
13. Cpt Kyomi Suzuwami (Riku)
Lt. Shingo Kusangi (Riku)
14.Cpt. Heiwa Kurosaki (Ben)
Lt. Jigoku buringā (Ben)
15.Cpt. Yuga Hayashi (Shadow)
Lt. Haramona Grudon (Riku)

Espada
1. Chimera Noctis (Nate)
2. Shingai Kyuukyoku (Kage?)
4.Seiki Jinruiai (Kage?)
7.Roiyaru (Kage?)
8.Monda (shadow)
9.Masaomi Kinumoto (BP)
10.Swarm (Nate)
last edited on Sep 24, 2012 at 02:55AM

ব্লিচ্‌ অ্যানিমে 1551 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 651-700 of 1551

বছরখানেক আগে Captain-Ben54 said…
Byakuya: it was worth a shot.

Heiwa: Byakuya it was way to early. You need to go date after date and I don't think she will. She is a stubborn women. I bet she couldn't last a whole month dating.
বছরখানেক আগে Riku114 said…
Ranagami: Hey I heard that!

Kyomi: You are stubborn...... Like Sui Feng (giggles)

Ranagami: Damn you!

Jodin Calm down...... Not evry day we get enough time to enjoy a party....

Rangami: Fine.....

(Riku here Im gonna take a break for an hour maybe two)
বছরখানেক আগে NateBind said…
[ Master's and Assistant's collision ]

- Now that days went by after Swarm's last task, he kept doing his researches inside of his laboratory, perfecting his own capabilities and searching for new possibilities. Suddenly during one of his researches, Accelerator approached him with a extraordinary request. -

Swarm: - Scratches his head due not being sure of what to answer him - Why would i want to do that? I mean sure this lab is large but to use it as our battlefield.. which has no reasons..

Accelerator: The reason is that i want us to become more stronger, so we would not need to rely on Noctis. Back there in Human Realm, we couldnt do anything against them and we we're lucky to have one of our clones here, otherwise i belive we would be dead by now.

- Stronger? What is this fool thinking, though he has a point as even i can barely stand against a captain, not to mention what Noctis told me. -

- Swarm's memories -

Noctis: Swarm, do not take them lightly. Soul Reapers had always sought power that would protect their balance, they will become more stronger in no time.

Swarm: But! I am a Espada, there is no way they could take on me a espada number ten, Swarm!

Noctis: - Kept staring at him with decived expression - You're a fool who does not know the difference between yourself and your opponents.

- Back in the laboratory -

Accelerator: Hey Swarm.... Swarm!? - Gently slaps him -

Swarm: Hm? Oh.. right... i was just.. trying to remember something that i've been told a long time ago... Okay, i will accept your request. - Starts reproducing himself -

Accelerator: - Reproduces himself aswell - This is going to be fun.

- Both side of the clones clashed together with their fists and teeth while both Accelerator and Swarm appeared for about three meters above the floor, cutting eachother during their attacks. Moments later, when the battle seemed to be over as Accelerator was lying on the floor and Swarm stood right next to him. -

Swarm: You have improved a lot, Accelerator. If that last attack wouldnt fail, i would be the one lying on the floor. - Turns around. -

Accelerator: - Raises his head - W-here are you going?

Swarm: There is someone i need to see in order to recive new orders. - Walks out of the lab and moves in the direction of Kaosu's room. -

- Some time later, Swarm arrived infront of Kaosu's room, slowly he opened the door and walked inside the room where Kaosu used to be. Slowly approaching the man, he would place himself on his knees before speaking. -

Swarm: Sir, your loyal Decimo Espada Swarm, reporting in. Is there anything you would like me to do or perhaps you would like to recive a report of recent activities, as i have no personal business left and waiting for something to happen is rather boring.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Heiwa: Wow and I thought kenpachi had issues. Oh well lets just enjoy the party.

(Hueco Muendo)
Kasu: I wonder if there is anything in Kaosu's room* he leaves to look and sees swarm in there*Shit this isn't good.
Ranagami: Hey I heard th-

Jodin: I thought I told you to calm down.

Ranagami: Fine...

Soju: I brought sake!
Heiwa-Byakuya-Urfu-Tsurara: Oh no this isn't going to be good.

Heiwa: I definitely know who is going to get drunk. Jigoku.

Jigoku: Oh no you don't*grabs the sake* no one is getting drunk* she empties the sake bottle by bottle into the sink.

Heiwa: Kyomi are confused at what just happened.
Kyomi: Somewhat........ Partically because Shingo didnt try to scare me....

Soju: O yeah happy birthday

Kyomi: -_-"""

Ranagami: -_-"""
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Jigoku: The reason why he didn't is because he was about when I hit his head and told him not to.

Heiwa: who are you and what have you done with my lieutenant.

Jigoku: I just want you to have a good time like Byaku……… Is that sake his hand.

Heiwa: wow is he getting drunk

Byakuya: come on ranagami smile

Heiwa:-_-
Ranagami:............

Kyomi: .............

Ranagami and Kyomi: I think so.......
Heiwa: Byakuya drunk never thought I would see the day.

Jigoku: SHIBŌ GET RID OF THAT SAKE NOW.

Shibō: no parties are better with it.

Jigoku: NOT THIS ONE* her eyes were on fire*

Shibō: no and have some spit in your eyes.* he spits on her.*
Soju: Well if this is changing into a sake party I have plenty at my barracks.

Kyomi: Heiwa, I didnt think so either. And where in the world did he get it?!
Heiwa: apparently shibō and jigoku told him to get rid but all he did was spit in her eyes. And no sake Soju.
Soju: Aww.... :(

Kyomi: -_-'''

Ranagami: -_-'''' Sober up Byakuya. (Grabs Sake Bottle)
Jigoku: I am going to strangle you shibō* she grabs his neck and strangles him*

Heiwa: Huh that is it. Bakudo number 1 said.* Jigoku and shibō and put on the ground. Ranagami please take Byakuya home and beat the crap out of shibō please.
Ranagami: Do what you like to Shibo...... I got to sober Byakuya up..... (Takes Byakuya home)

Jodin: Humm...... (watching)

Shingo: Wanna stay Captain?

Kyomi I was gonna sk you the same thing. So do you, it up to you if we do or dont

Shingo: Sure, I guess.
Heiwa: Shibō you are 24 hour gaurd duty every other day for a year. Jigoku get back to the party* he releases jigoku. Throws shibō out then releases him* get to gaurding.
Ranagami arrives at the Squad 6 barrcks and places Byakuya in his bed.

Ranagami: Good night. (Kisses his cheeck) (Flash Steps Away)
Heiwa: Ok everyone the party is over its late and the head captain might flip so everyone but my squad go back to your barracks. My squad clean this all up.
Kyomi: Good night Heiwa! (Smiles walking out)

Shingo smiles at Kyomi as walking out.

Kyomi: (whacks Shingo) I said shut up!

Shingo: I didnt say anything!

Kyomi: I knew what you were thinking.......

Shingo: Then what was I thinking?

Kyomi: Kyomi has a boy friend!

Shingo: You do? (Snickers)

Kyomi whacks Shingo.

Shingo: You said it this time!

Kyomi: You tricked me into saying it! Ugg.... Whatever Im going to bed.....
Heiwa: Good night Kyomi. Jigoku I want this place cleaned up by tomorrow morning I am going to bed.

Jigoku: yes sir you can count on your squad.
বছরখানেক আগে blackpanther666 said…
hmmm
Then have fun with your RP... I won't be back, until I see something from Wolfmaster and Bleachcrazy on here. I'm not going to help you guys take over his RP without his input. Like I said, it is his RP and its pretty unfair that you three get to decide everything. But, whatever, I won't even bother arguing with you...
Hey blackpanther666 bleach is not all about fighting. It has some comedy in it to.
Dawn in the Soul Society

Kyomi: Hey Shingo Get Up.

Shingo gets his head up just enough to look at the clock, and sees that its only 3 am.....

Shingo: Captain (Stuffs head in his pillow) it only 3 am.....

Kyomi: Come on where going to hueco mundo today.....

Shingo: At three a.m!!!???

Kyomi: Shhh, you dont want to wake up the others, Im waking you up this early to train.

Shingo: Argh. Fine......

Shingo gets up rather sleepily.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে wantadog said…
@Ben You just did like a whole 1 or 2 pages....for a birthday.......Also Bleach is BASED off of fighting. It's the shows main genre. Why else do they have the big sharp weapons?

I agree with BP. This is not what I was expecting nor do I have time to keep up with all the completely random events. Anyway, cya guys. Do whatever with my characters....
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Nearby the Squad 13 barracks where Kyomi and Shingo prepare for training in flash steps.

Kyomi: Try to get your wooden sword to touch me.

Shingo: Im still tired..... (Whines)

Kyomi: Try.

Shingo: Fine.

Shingo heads straight toward Kyomi with the wooden sword, but Kyomi easily flash steps behind him. Shingo go for an upward swing. Kyomi jumps to the side. Shingo quickly flash steps to the left of Kyomi and goes for a third swing and Kyomi just flash steps across the field.

Kyomi: You are way to slow.....

Shingo: Shut up.....

Shingo goes for a quick flash step towards Kyomi. Kyomi dodges the swing almost catching Kyomi off guard.

Kyomi: You almost got me off guard there. Try putting more effort into it, there are many openings I see right now….

Shingo: Like I care….

Kyomi: Don’t try to leave openings.

Shingo: What ever…..

Shingo charges at Kyomi. Kyomi flash steps from the left side of Shingo, grabs a wooden sword and charged back clashing with Shingo’s sword.

Shingo: Hey whats with the sword!?

Kyomi: Be prepared for surprises. Ever so slower as usual.

Shingo: You always end up criticizing me when we train.

Kyomi jumps back. Shingo puts on mask and quickly charges at Kyomi and touches her with the sword.

Shingo: Be prepared for surprises! (Laughs)

Kyomi: Shut up!

Shingo: So whats next?

Kyomi touches Shingo with the sword.

Kyomi: Never think the battles over before it really is.

Shingo: (sighs) What ever…… Lets move on…..

Kyomi: Good point.... Lets carry on to part 2 of the training
I write short when I have intentions of someone writing to post something in what is going on, I write long, when I have no intentions of having someone join in.

Be back in 10 - 1 hour....
Heiwa: *hiding and masking his spiritual pressure while watching Kyomi and Shingo. He whispers to himself* Wow Shingo when it comes to flash steps you suck without your hollow mask. When he is done I going to ask Kyomi to borrow him.

Jigoku: Shibō wake up.

Shibō: abhor yes mam

Jigoku: if a captain catches you your time will be extanded.

Shibō: yes mam.

Jigoku: behave. The squad 12 barracks are almost done so I got to go.
back
Ranagami goes walking by Kyomi and Shingo practicing when she notices Heiwa hiding.

Ranagami: (Ranagami appears behind Heiwa) You seem like a stalker Heiwa.......
Heiwa: Keep your voice down I am not a stalker. I am watching shingo to see how well he fairs against Kyomi. So far he can't do squat with out that mask of his. Don't tell them I am here because if Shingo fails my secret test he is going to be easily defeated by a weaker oppenent.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Kyomi: Want to practice dodging kido and shooting kido, no sword surprises.......

Shingo: Hado #33 Sokatsui

Kyomi dodges.

Kyomi: Ill take that as a yes. Hado #33 Sokatsui Hado #33 Sokatsui Hado #33 Sokatsui

Shingo doges the first one by dodging to the left, the next one by dodging to the right, but failed to dodge the third one.

Kyomo: Good job there.

Shingo: Oww that hurt.....

Kyomi: Dont you dare whine..... Back to training. Hado #33 Sokatsui

Shingo: Hado #33 Sokatsui

The two hados clash, both canceling each other out, but leaving I large wave of wind from the spiritual pressure released. Kyomi puts her arm over her eyes to block the wind from her face.

Kyomi: Youre kido has improved dramatically, it matches mine.

Shingo: Hado #33 Sokatsui Thanks.

Kyomi dodges.

Kyomi: It is easy to dodge, but has strong strength......

Shingo: Hado #33 Sokatsui Humm

Kyomi once again easily dodges.

Shingo: Okay now Im getting annoyed Hado #33 Sokatsui Hado #33 Sokatsui Hado #33 Sokatsui Hado #33 Sokatsui

Kyomi moves left, then right, then ducks, and then right again.

Kyomi: Still to easyyyyyyy......(sighs) This is taking to long for you to get better with speed, so lets mo- (Notices a hado aimed right at her) Hado #33 Sokatsui

The large spiritual pressure wind is sent through the field sending Kyomi back.

Kyomi: Fine, whatever...... Once again you caught me off guard....... Now go to your soul world and talk with your zanpaktou, try to learn some new moves then practice them with me if you get any new ones.
Ranagami: Well this is actually kinda interesting...... If you dont mind Ill take a seat right here...... (lowers spiritual pressure to nearly nothing)
Heiwa: actually I have a better idea.*heiwa comes out of hiding* I have been watching Shingo and testing him as well. He gets big F--- for flashstep and a D- for hado. He can't do anything without his mask. Some day he will need to fight fair with no msk and he will lose. So with your premission Kyomi I would like to train him for a while.
Shingos Spirit World:

HShingo: Hey Shingo Whats Up! (High fives Shingo)

Satusagai: It is rather weird on how well you two get along.

Shingo: Hey so, satusagai, do you have any new moves to teach me.

Satusagai: Give me 5 minutes to think of what I have taught you, what I havent, and if you are ready....

Shingo: You always take so long just to answer these kind of questions.....

HShingo: Hey watch this! (Shoots a cero)

Shingo: Hey can you teach me that?

HShingo: Actually no, youre not enough of a hollow to be capable......

Shingo: Humm.... To bad about that.... Wait doesnt that mean youve reached a gillian rank or higher?

HShingo: Actually, youre spiritual pressure is higher than gillian rank or above. Remember, youre spiritual pressure is my spiritual pressure.

Satusagai: Humm nope none yet, I still need to practice to figure out new moves....

Shingo: Well, thats too bad, nice seeing you....

Shingo leaves
Kyomi: Shhh, hes in his spiritual world, hes always to busy goofing off to actually visit his soul..... Anyways, sure when hes done, when ever that actually comes back.... Also, dont hurt him up too much.....
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Heiwa: Don't worry I won't hurt him. He will be soar though because when he is done he won't need that mask a lot.
Shingo: (Opens his eyes and blinks twice) O hi Heiwa, whats going on?

Kyomi: Im gonna leave you to train with Heiwa while I go train else where......

Shingo: Wait Heiwa?! (Shingo has a shocked and somewhat scared look on his face)

Kyomi flash steps off.

Shingo thinking: O geez, Kyomi goes rather easy on me due to the fact Im like a pebble to her......... I doubt that Heiwa would......
Heiwa: Shingo you are right I won't go easy on you plus I know what you were thinking because your mind is like an open book. I intend to fix that. Ok first off lets see how strong your bakudo's are give me your best one. Almost forgot no hollow mask.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Shingo: Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini!! Look upon yourself with horror and tear out your own throat! Bakudo Number 9 Horin!
Kyomi pretends to go far, but masks her spiritual pressure takes a dafferent route and hides high up in a tree with Ranagami.

Rangami:I thought you left....

Kyomi: Psh. Like I would miss this.
Heiwa:*dodges it* Your too slow you need to be faster. Ok ranagami I know your there get down here. Now I want you to wear this 200 pound turtle shell and try to hit ranagami with that same bakudo after you hit her with this wooden sword. If you hit her when she blocks it counts. AND NO HOLLOW MASKS OR QUESTIONS JUST DO IT. It will help your speed power and staminia. Now begin.
Ranagami whispers: Hey Kyomi, can I make it a little more interesting?

Kyomi: Do what you like just no blood shed.

Ranagami Flash Steps Down.

Shingo: But isnt she like the Stealth's Squad Captain?!!!! And couldnt it jus be bricks not something so ugly?!

Ranagami kicks his arm: He said no questions!

Kyomi: Good luck Shingo!!!!!

Ranagami: You wont hit me with just standing there. (Uses flash step to basically make 19 others of her)

Shingo: You expect me to hit that?!

Ranagami: No questions!

Shingo goes up and falls down from the extra weight.

Ranagami: Get up, I know you can hold more than that!

Shingo: It was just a change of weight Im still getting used to it! And it must be hard being a turtle its so hard to get up!

Ranagami: -_-"""

Kyomi laughs loudly.

Kyomi: Thats hilarious!

Shingo: Can someone help me up!?

Ranagami: Hey get up on your own!

Shingo touches the ground and pushes himself up.

Shingo does a flash step rather slowly.

Ranagami: Dang! That was so slow that even my clone could easily dodge and I have to go in the same spot at least 15 times to make the clone barely dodge. This is sad. (Makes it only 3 clones) All three go up close to Shingo and one kicks his butt.

Shingo: HEY!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
I got to go be back in 8 to 13 hours as usual. Gonna sleep.
Heiwa: Shingo you have to be faster than that. Byakuya and me did it with 3 times the weight you have and Urufu had twice as much on his first time. Me and byakuya did it with his mom and soi fon and she was going faster. Urufu couldn't catch byakuya for awhile but he did it. So are you going to let Urufu out do you. And Kyomi why don't you join me.
(Same here)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে kage-no-asagiri said…
hey was wondering if i could join up in this rp. saw this one then a link posted by Riku on the first page.
kage sure you want all those espadas with - es?
Kyomi: Fine, use me and Ranagami as needed.

Nezia and Soju come walking by.

Soju: Hey it seems like a party over there......

Nezia: Theyre training quite early in the day...... Im curious now......... (Flash Steps Over)

Nezia: Hey if you need me, just call it. Ill be sitting over here........

Soju: Aww, if Nezia ditched me walking, I guess Ill help too........

Ranagami: Dang your slow, by now with only 3 clones, one of my men would of came close to a hit…… (sighs) Fine…….. Now youll just have to catch me….. (Removes the clones just leaving herself)

Shingo goes for the first stike, but Ranagami flash steps to the otherside of the field. Shingo goes for another stike, but Ranagami flash steps all the way to the other side of the field. They repeat this about 9 times.

Shingo: YOURE MAKING ME FLASH STEP ACROSS THE FIELD BACK AND FORTH!!!

Ranagami: And youll continue doing so until you touch me with that sword and then hit me with that bakudo…… (Smirks)

After repeating it about 23 times more Shingo came close to touching Ranagami with the sword.

Ranagami: You got faster, not fast enough, but faster. (Quickly flash steps to the other side)

Shingo: Damn it so close……. (By now breathing in deeply and loudly)

Ranagami: Come on just a little faster…… (Yawns)

Shingo once again almost touches her with the sword.

Ranagami: It seems like I got to make it slightly harder. (Makes a flash step clone on the other side of the field)

After 10 tries, Shingo comes close again and Ranagami’s clone double again. And end up doubling at least 3 times having 16 clones. Varying from 15-28 tired to get close.

Shingo: I come close then you double! Don’t you ever get tired!

Ranagami: Only because you are so fun to tease…. And from flash steps, I am not allowed to get tired so easily…

Shingo goes for another strike, but comes close and Ranagami doubles again from 16 to 32 clones.

Shingo thinking: To keep the clones appearance, she has to be in each one in a certain flow.

Shingo stands there watching Ranagami’s clone tring to notice the flow she goes in, and after two minutes he got it and begins for the next strike. The strike came close, but Shingo went against the current and touched her sholder with the wooden sword.

Shingo: O yeah!

Ranagami: Wow, he actually managed to touch me at 32 clones. I wasn’t expecting him to notice the flow like that fast.

Jodin: It is nearly imposible to hit a Squad 2 captain at the point of 32 clones with just randomly swinging a sword…….

Shingo: Where did you come from?!

Jodin: Magical Places...... Hey Heiwa do you mind if I give my little sister a break and let me take over for the bakudo?

(Im gonna continue the bakudo part, but I would like you to see this first while I write….)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Heiwa: Good job Shingo your getting faster.
Jodin: So may I?
Heiwa: Sure I don't mind.