Huddy Lovin' Lisa: The girlfriend....erm...sister spot of Hugh Laurious :)

HuddyJoy0524 posted on Jul 06, 2010 at 05:18PM
So Bea and I came up with the idea of creating a Lisa spot to match Hugh's. After all, Lisa is awesome too!! :) This is the place for Lisa lovers, Lisabians, and Cuddy fanatics to share pictures and such. Everyone is welcome here! The only rule is to have fun!!

Huddy 3482 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1151-1200 of 3482

বছরখানেক আগে Katia1997 said…
mischievous
oh my... we are so crazy))))
বছরখানেক আগে Beatrix8520 said…
mischievous
I keep watching it AND I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE IT!!! XDDD
laugh
ahah, @anony and I were right about your reaction xDDD
বছরখানেক আগে anonymously said…
@Katia, love that gif!!
I'll try to film myself when I watch the premiere to see what I looked like!
I think we all should and then make a montage of all our reactions!
laugh
@anony, you want to see a lot of crazy girls jumping up and down across the room?
@Katia. well of course!
laugh
@anony, I even can't stand my voice on the some records my friends made, and vid for me isn't really good idea xDDD
I'll for sure film myself but I probably won't share it with anyone, unless something really special happens.
I hate watching or hearing recordings of myself.
"I hate watching or hearing recordings of myself."

Yeah, me too. I guess that why I always stay behind the camera, filming or taking pics of my friends.
""I hate watching or hearing recordings of myself"

Same here ;)
Can't wait to see Lisa on 'Lopez tonight' ;)))
(can someone calm me down? or I again won't sleep till 1am xDDD)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে rafah said…
me 2 i cant wait to c lisa in lopez 2night ,is it 2morrow ?? anyone live in L. A . & PLANNING TO GO THERE??
"anyone live in L. A . & PLANNING TO GO THERE?? "
God, I wish!
for me it's tomorrow night, I guess it depends on your time zone
বছরখানেক আগে maverickangel35 said…
ooooooooooooooooo I wonder if this clip that we're all freaking out about will be addressed in the interview, since the interview hasn't been filmed yet and now it's out there for the world to see!
@SaraHess tweeted this. Made me laugh : "Lisa E sees me struggling to open a bottle of Perrier, rolls her eyes. "Hand it over, Hess." Peels it off like tissue, first try. Show-off.:
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
laugh
I can't believe it I made it XD link
বছরখানেক আগে rafah said…
vote for lisa give her 5 points
link
big smile
link

And vote for Hugh ;) Most Attractive Man! :D
big smile
9:30 hours left to 'Lopez tonight' xDDD
 9:30 hours left to 'Lopez tonight' xDDD
Katia, I love that pic, but it's weird because she said she doesn't drink. I guess the photograph decided of the set up.
she looks beautiful, as always, can't wait for the interview tonight!
big smile
Why should she necessarily drink that? Maybe that glass was just a photographer idea. And if she doesn't drink, that doesn't mean her friends don't drink, so she can have vine(or whatever is in that glass) for her friends.
I know that's what I'm saying, probably the photographer's idea. it's just weird.
doesn't matter.
6 hours till 'Lopez tonight', I'm so sad I can't watch it right after it'll be aired.
 6 hours till 'Lopez tonight', I'm so sad I can't watch it right after it'll be aired.
বছরখানেক আগে rafah said…
i love that pic with glass of wine or whatever , i didnt see it before
I like this one
 I like this one
বছরখানেক আগে rafah said…
@katia i like it 2
বছরখানেক আগে maverickangel35 said…
Don't worry, girls, I'll be watching it and I can let you know if anything squee-worthy comes up--
live stream of TBS link
Lopez tonight will be on in a couple hours
heart
The lovely Queen is back :D

Isn't she adorable in spite of her odd attitude?
 The lovely কুইন is back :D Isn't she adorable in spite of her odd attitude?
hmmm
I still don't get why Hugh let Lisa dial with all this Beach-stuff alone? Why he haven't shown on any shows or interviews? And when we will see their Huddy-promotion?
heart
Dear @kat...I would suggest we don't ask ourself questions that might cause us nosebleeding XD seriously I think we'd better take a deep breath and accept that they look like having gone all crazy :p and wait patiently for those damn Emmys ;) obviously always keeping our fingers tightly crossed.

But since you asked...maybe...I repeat...maybe...she is supposed to clear this mess up before the Emmys so that they can show up there together without too many rumors following them around? They already showed up together at the GG once. Maybe he is just waiting for the waters to calm down. After all, what could ever go wrong at a public event like the Emmys? There are no cameras following them...they might lose themselves in the crowd. Apart from the red carpet and some random shots there's not really much to show.

I always like to stay positive and think the best mught actually happen :p. I can't help it..it's my nature :)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Dear @kat...I would suggest we don't ask ourself প্রশ্ন that might cause us nosebleeding XD seriou
kiss
@Bea, you know how to calm me down ;)))
I'm not calmed down. I swear I will develop stomach ulcers from all this anxiety over the damn Emmys.
Why can't they just come clean already. is he married or not, it's a simple question!
As much as I adore Hugh, but if Lisa will be so upset like she was in past interviews, I'm gonna be angry(no, I can't be angry at him), ok, I will be very, very, very upset. 'Cause I think that part of responsibility on her her mood is on Hugh.
 As much as I adore Hugh, but if Lisa will be so upset like she was in past interviews, I'm gonna be a
heart
Hi wonderful ladies! I can see there have been stomachs twisting in pain here XD Pre-Emmys anxiety...I hear you guys. I have neverr been so into sth like this my entire life. I have so many hopes and wishes I don't dare to say out loud most of time...I would hope he wins; I would hope he goes alone and at the same time I don't want him to be alone...I want him to share the evening with someone he loves; I don't want Jo to go with him, but I'd like Lisa to be there. I want them to be together but I don't want them to be exposed to the press...

And you know @kat I am on Lisa's side too, with you. Can't be angry at his Handsomeness for long, of course, but I can curse him in my own language when it's needed :P

BTW just wanted to share this link It's a link to vote for Lisa as an acress who deserved to have a nominee at the Emmys. It's on the EW.com website. If she wins it's sth like the Tatter Awards she won...sth that proves how much we love her :)

She is and always will be my fav TV actress =,)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Hi wonderful ladies! I can see there have been stomachs twisting in pain here XD Pre-Emmys anxiety...
"She is and always will be my fav TV actress"

Indeed. I hope that someday she will get Emmy...
 "She is and always will be my fav TV actress" Indeed. I hope that someday she will get Emmy...
big smile
Damn it she will! Next year is gonna be her year! :D
big smile
@Bea, there is no other way ;)))

btw, I like her dress;)
 @Bea, there is no other way ;))) btw, I like her dress;)
বছরখানেক আগে tammyr50 said…
She is a classic beauty.
 She is a classic beauty.
She looks so different on this pic...
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 She looks so different on this pic...
heart
She has such wonderful eyes....
 She has such wonderful eyes....
big smile
She is wonderful, not only her eyes ;)
 She is wonderful, not only her eyes ;)
heart
He must have found impossible to take his eyes off her that night...who could?
 He must have found impossible to take his eyes off her that night...who could?
mischievous
pics from paley are ones of the best huli pics
 pics from paley are ones of the best huli pics
বছরখানেক আগে raya85 said…
laugh
Best HuLi pics. if you crop out poor RSL in the middle there. XD

This is how seating arrangements should always be.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Best HuLi pics. if আপনি crop out poor RSL in the middle there. XD This is how seating arrangements sh
big smile
one more Huli-chairs-pic
 one আরো Huli-chairs-pic
heart
Eheh! Indeed....memorable night...love this set of photos. She looks radiant. What year was that? 2009?

Eheh! Indeed....memorable night...love this set of photos. She looks radiant. What বছর was that? 200
big smile
@Bea, its "Press Conference Season 5" in 2008
 @Bea, its "Press Conference Season 5" in 2008
I love how are our frustrations turned into compliments for Lisa XD
 I প্রণয় how are our frustrations turned into compliments for Lisa XD
sunny
I'm glad we finally get over all this depression talks about past interviews ;)))
 I'm glad we finally get over all this depression talks about past interviews ;)))