Huddy Lovin' Lisa: The girlfriend....erm...sister spot of Hugh Laurious :)

HuddyJoy0524 posted on Jul 06, 2010 at 05:18PM
So Bea and I came up with the idea of creating a Lisa spot to match Hugh's. After all, Lisa is awesome too!! :) This is the place for Lisa lovers, Lisabians, and Cuddy fanatics to share pictures and such. Everyone is welcome here! The only rule is to have fun!!

Huddy 3482 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1401-1450 of 3482

বছরখানেক আগে Beatrix8520 said…
kiss
First Look at House's poster for new Season ;)

Yes I am here...but I am already going away :P Need to focus..but this was too juicy! :) I know...it's not that incredible...but I feel like a need to cling to every possible bread crumb they throw at us. This lack of news is eating away at me...

"Talk about an “open House“! It doesn’t take a degree in psychology to analyze the symbolism of the Fox hit’s season 7 key art: Obviously, Huddy is gonna attempt to fix at-long-last-lover Dr. Crankypants’ heart, and obviously, it ain’t gonna be easy!"

link
 First Look at House's poster for new Season ;) Yes I am here...but I am already going away :P Need t
বছরখানেক আগে BoHouse_ said…
OOOOMGGGGGGG
INCREDIBLE!
বছরখানেক আগে raya85 said…
heart
@Bea, how is this not incredible? He looks amazingly drop dead gorgeous in that pic!Those smile and dreamy eyes.... *melts*
heart
I love the softenss of his eyes....I posted a link of the spot ;)
বছরখানেক আগে Katia1997 said…
heart
*slowly melted and feel on the floor* oh my God... his eyes... *dead*
heart
Ahah! I know...I almost fell off the chair XD
heart
The longer I stare at it, the weaker I get... XD
বছরখানেক আগে huddyislove said…
big smile
Look at him! He's happy! :D
mischievous
Happy and damn hot XD What a lucky woman she is...
big smile
She is the reason he looks so youthful :D
Ok, we finally got Hugh's pic from photoshoot, and when we will see others???
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Check out the HuLi page. someone posted a photo of House&Cuddy both holding an apple. So I guess that's the new photo for Cuddy too? no idea where the rest of the photos are though...
@Raya, that's 'old' Lisa's pic from photoshoot which, as far as I know, is not even House-related.
 @Raya, that's 'old' Lisa's pic from photoshoot which, as far as I know, is not even House-related.
বছরখানেক আগে anonymously said…
the picture of LE with the apple is from an old photoshoot. It's not Cuddy.
I'm glad we finally have something, though it's not much. Hugh does look great but to be honest his smile in the first pic kinda creeps me out :P
tongue
@katia, I see. I thought it was both for the promo because of the apple thing. =p But I do feel Lisa doesn't really look like Cuddy in that pic.

@anony, some people on twitter said that photo was totally photoshopped, since he looks almost "too pretty".
I don't really care btw because for me he looks amazingly hot no matter what. XD
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
@raya, I like the concept of the photo a lot though. But I want to see Cuddy!!!
I want to see Cuddy!!! I want to see Lisa. Damn it, I want to see Cuddy&House in one pic!!!!
@Katia YES, why is that so hard?
heart
The Queen deserves some space too. I miss her :)
 The কুইন deserves some মহাকাশ too. I miss her :)
mischievous
Can't wait to see our Queen of the Night poster
 Can't wait to see our কুইন of the Night poster
do you think there will be one. That's never happened before has it?
I just want a picture with her I'll take anything, whole cast pic works too!
Huddy is official, Cuddy is one of the main characters(accept House and Wilson), so why not???
worried
I can't wait for Cuddy to have her appearance, SOMEWHERE!
I mean... TPTB is so pissing me off :(

Cuddy is under rated, all the time!
Even in promos for episodes, she gets the least recognition!
hmmm
There is something seriously wrong with the lack of Cuddy/Huddy promos with this supposedly upcoming "Huddy" season..

Or maybe they just want to "save the best for last"?
crying
I WANT THE DAMN PHOTOSHOOT NOW!!!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD...FOR LAST??? WHEN? SEPT 19TH?????
aw, Bea, I think we all feel that way.

Ok, I feel SUPER stupid for asking this question, I've been wondering for so long and I'm too lazy to try and figure it out. What exactly does TPTB mean??

*hides*
@Anony, omg... link
big smile
The persons that be :)

Don't hide.. I learned that... in 2007 XD
laugh
Ok, powers, persons XD Whatever XD
wink
Thank you ladies! I knew it was referring to the House creators and stuff but I didn't know what the actual acronym stood for!
:D
There's a saying in Québec that says 'J'vais me coucher moins niaiseuse à soir' Meaning 'I'll go to bed less of an idiot tonight!
hmmm
Hi girls! Almost finished studying for today....I was wondering, do you think they made it on purpose? The apple thing I mean....
laugh
Oh come on XD This is cruel XD Lisa's PR just tweeted this link commenting THIS IS WHAT KEEPING ME UP ALL NIGHTS XD Is she teasing us? Why Lisa can't be in that fold!!!
That is just torturing ^^^ Why they do this to us?? It's cruelly...
wink
LOL! A fan just tweeted her "Hope Lisa will be there....seated next to him ;)" XD I think it's @ItalianHuddy :D

Well @kat...we'd better buckle up for Saturday night ;) We'll live or die ;) You'll be on-line watching? I could use some company XD

Someone I will gladly "share my screams with" XD
 LOL! A অনুরাগী just tweeted her "Hope Lisa will be there....seated পরবর্তি to him ;)" XD I think it's @Itali
Ok, I need to change topic of my thoughts, 'cause will get sad again...

Yeah, I will watch online, I just can't miss it and watch next morning!! I won't sleep XDDD

"It looks like we're both masturbating in here..."
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
heart
I love this bloopers! Don't be sad @kat! Come on...we are here to have fun! Don't let the lack of Huli news get you down ;)

We have a whole wonderful season full of Huddyness ahead to enjoy....it wont' be an easy ride, and it will probably end badly XD but we'll save the memories and we'll be able to drown ourselves into them everytime we feel down again.
Just think every Huddy kiss, every hug, every caress, every moment they share is Huddy as well as Huli ;)

Can't really wait anymore!!! It's already less than a month!! :D
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 I প্রণয় this bloopers! Don't be sad @kat! Come on...we are here to have fun! Don't let the lack of Hul
mischievous
"Just think every Huddy kiss, every hug, every caress, every moment they share is Huddy as well as Huli ;)"

Yeah, you know how to make my mood better xDDD

I like to think about all this scenes from Huli side >:) How I wish I could see their faces when they read the script for this season )))
 "Just think every Huddy kiss, every hug, every caress, every moment they share is Huddy as well as Hu
laugh
Well...probabily Hugh's was like this...;)
 Well...probabily Hugh's was like this...;)
mischievous
...and after some more reading it turns into a smirk... "this season's gonna be good.." *smirks*
 ...and after some আরো পাঠ করা it turns into a smirk... "this season's gonna be good.." *smirks*
laugh
And Lisa's...like this...
 And Lisa's...like this...
mischievous
Lisa getting script for season 7:
 Lisa getting script for season 7:
big smile
Ahah! Good one! XD Well...Hugh might have reacted like this as well ;)
 Ahah! Good one! XD Well...Hugh might have reacted like this as well ;)
laugh
LOL XDDDD

Love this vid...
"There is no such rumor"
"There will be"
heart
Oh God...I miss them so much XD I need this premiere! Badly!
 Oh God...I miss them so much XD I need this premiere! Badly!
24 days left. Is it possible to survive, when we even don't have new promo??
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 24 days left. Is it possible to survive, when we even don't have new promo??
laugh
Oh my @kat! XD LOL! Please don't post pics like these XD You makes me eager and eager!! LOL!
 Oh my @kat! XD LOL! Please don't post pics like these XD আপনি makes me eager and eager!! LOL!
mischievous
ok...

well last time:
 ok... well last time:
mischievous
Oh well...in for a penny, in for a pound XD

Now I'll be officially unable to have some sleep!!
 Oh well...in for a penny, in for a pound XD Now I'll be officially unable to have some sleep!!
(-:C xDDDD
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 (-:C xDDDD
laugh
Off to bed @kat! I could keep going like this forever, which is why I need to stop, NOW! It's almost midnight here ;)

Good night pal!

I should post this on the Huddy Wishing List thread, but I am too lazy right now....a real streeptease scene? ;) It would be awesome....

No....I don't think you get what I mean...I mean HUGH making the streep XDDDDD
 Off to বিছানা @kat! I could keep going like this forever, which is why I need to stop, NOW! It's almost