Huddy Lovin' Lisa: The girlfriend....erm...sister spot of Hugh Laurious :)

HuddyJoy0524 posted on Jul 06, 2010 at 05:18PM
So Bea and I came up with the idea of creating a Lisa spot to match Hugh's. After all, Lisa is awesome too!! :) This is the place for Lisa lovers, Lisabians, and Cuddy fanatics to share pictures and such. Everyone is welcome here! The only rule is to have fun!!

Huddy 3482 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 851-900 of 3482

বছরখানেক আগে LaurieLover said…
laugh

EVERYONE, take a DEEP breath and calm the frig down....

You are going to make yourselves ill or hurt yourselves, you do all faint a hell of a lot !!!!
বছরখানেক আগে Katia1997 said…
smile
How can we calm down, when soon we can get a new promo????
Go see what I left for you on the other thread !!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
*Still waiting for promo*
 *Still waiting for promo*
বছরখানেক আগে mysuspicionis said…
"Wasn't I talking about that scene House says "Am I not a safe choice? Cool..." with you last day? Was is with someone else? XD"
@Bea-yes you were talking about that Cuddy scene (I'm not safe, cool) the other day on this thread (maybe with Katia?). I should have quoted what you said so it wouldn't be confusing :) It was so funny to me that I had been thinking of that episode lately when I had too and then you posted that. Thanks for the Cuddy Known Unknown smile pic---that was exactly one of the smiles I was talking about when she looks cute and embarrassed. :)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
worried
I'm torn because I really want to see the promo (video one) when it comes out but I'm afraid it will give away really good stuff like how Wilson finds out....
বছরখানেক আগে anonymously said…
hmmm
@mysusp. if you're talking about the 'promo' that came out tonight, I hope you're not afraid anymore, it's really nothing special, and it's about 10 seconds long
smile
what new promo?! I'll go see it even though it's not special. I was just thinking about how Bea said she read there would be pics soon, and looking forward to the real promo--sometimes they really give things away on those "on an all new House..." ones. Not that I can be spoiler free but I really want to be suprised by Wilson's reaction for some reason and other things.
omg I LOVE NEW PROMO!!! Jacket on the floor??? Why?? ;))) We all know why :))))
 omg I প্রণয় NEW PROMO!!! জ্যাকেট on the floor??? Why?? ;))) We all know why :))))
I'm pissed at the promo (as I believe I have made clear) but it's nice to at least get SOMETHING I guess.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
but we got at least sth... and now we have to wait a promo pics...
 but we got at least sth... and now we have to wait a promo pics...
বছরখানেক আগে Beatrix8520 said…
laugh
Ahhhhhhh!!! The new Promoooo!!! Ahhhh!!!! Still haven't seen it!!! Ahhhh! Damn slow connection!!!! Ahhhhh!!!

@anonym it's ok you haven't quoted me XD I have no problems at all. I was just surprised if we were talking about the same thing without knowing ;D

*goes watching the promo*
crying
Well...I think the picture say it all XD I mean the jacket is there...Cuddy's clothes are there! :O But I wanted to see it, damn it! I don't mean I wanted to see the whole sex scene...I am not a peep...I just wanted to see how it started....I mean, I wanted the romance before the sex :( This is cheating....I am slightly pissed if they make us miss the moment :(

What a lame promo, though....they do are planning to make us go crazy in the waiting. I am glad they want to keep it all as a surprise, but could we at least get some Huli in the meanwhile? XD
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Well...I think the picture say it all XD I mean the জ্যাকেট is there...Cuddy's clothes are there! :O B
বছরখানেক আগে 3lzyx said…
big smile
^^OMG!That screencap is perfect *___*!!
The sneakers, the jacket, Cuddy's pink scrubs!!XD Uuuhhhh!!!*__*
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে baozieer said…
big smile
i can't watch the videos posted on FP but that single sceencap makes me smile like an idot.
kiss
Officilly threads addicted :p link
When will be promo pics??? I can't wait anymore ;(((
 When will be promo pics??? I can't wait anymore ;(((
@ Bea: "@anonym it's ok you haven't quoted me XD I have no problems at all. I was just surprised if we were talking about the same thing without knowing ;D "

What are you talking about. Am I just sleep deprived? I really don't understand
Glad to see I'm not the only one who is a little disappointed by the promo
kiss
@Bea hun don't freak out ! We still may see all those bits and more.....

Remember this is HOUSE and CUDDY !!!
^^^yeah, but all this scenes can make Hugh and Lisa think about what they really feel to each other
 ^^^yeah, but all this scenes can make Hugh and Lisa think about what they really feel to each other
tongue
I want Huli news too.
Is it pathetic that I can type Lisa Edelstein's name as fast as I can type my own. I actually write it way more often than mine now that I think of it!
hmmm I never thought about it, but last two months I typed Hugh and Lisa's names much more often than my own O_o That's weird
 hmmm I never thought about it, but last two months I typed Hugh and Lisa's names much আরো often than
@anonymously LOL Bea meant my name and it would take to long to explain.
sunny
^_^
 ^_^
heart
Sorry for the nick mistake...I must be the one with sleep deprivation :P

Love ya!
 Sorry for the nick mistake...I must be the one with sleep deprivation :P প্রণয় ya!
Bea, you back? or you again gonna disappear? ;))
 Bea, আপনি back? অথবা আপনি again gonna disappear? ;))
@Bea and mysups. thanks for clarifying. I was really confused. I had only slept 4 hours and didn't understand.
I went to bed at 3 'cause I was reading a fanfic and cooking, and I got up at 5 to watch a House episode on TV. it was Humpty Dumpty, I had never seen it on TV (only on my computer) it was such a thrill to wake up early just to watch House! I'm doing it again tomorrow!! :D

what do you think is going through Hugh's mind at that moment??
 @Bea and mysups. thanks for clarifying. I was really confused. I had only slept 4 hours and didn't un
<3 :)))
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 <3 :)))
heart
I am back for a while! :D

@anonymously I don't know what Hugh was thinking. What I know is that Lisa's face is one of the sweetest things I have ever seen =)

And this is a beautiful take IMO...
 I am back for a while! :D @anonymously I don't know what Hugh was thinking. What I know is that Lisa
sunny
her face ;))))
 her face ;))))
kiss
I think she looks stunning in this pic. I like her casual, and I'm sure "Blue Eyes" does too.....
 I think she looks stunning in this pic. I like her casual, and I'm sure "Blue Eyes" does too.....
Sure he does ;))))
 Sure he does ;))))
heart
He likes her in any kind of dress I bet...
 He likes her in any kind of dress I bet...
yeah ;))))
 yeah ;))))
mischievous
Eye sex...
 Eye sex...
heart
HELLO Hugh !!!
 HELLO Hugh !!!
বছরখানেক আগে 3lzyx said…
heart
this manip is amazing!!for a moment I was like :OOOO!!
(up by Criss42)
 this manip is amazing!!for a moment I was like :OOOO!! (up দ্বারা Criss42)
Hugh in the center of attention xDDD
 Hugh in the center of attention xDDD
heart
Hugh should stop by @LL ;) His eyes might enjoy the sight of this thread very much
 Hugh should stop দ্বারা @LL ;) His eyes might enjoy the sight of this thread very much
^_^ I like this one
 ^_^ I like this one
@LL "I'm sure "Blue Eyes" does too..... " that made me laugh!
big smile
She was so funny in this interview ;)))
 She was so funny in this interview ;)))
smile
^^one of her best
famous biting lip <3
 famous biting lip <3
mischievous
To right @Bea and @Anon but I think the sight of her often makes him cross eyed.......All he can do then is close them and BREATH !!
 To right @Bea and @Anon but I think the sight of her often makes him ক্রুশ eyed.......All he can do t
বছরখানেক আগে raya85 said…
mischievous
Him closing his eyes while kissing her cheek in that photo up there actually broke another "just friends" theory..Who the hell closed their eyes while kissing a friend on the cheek anyway?
 Him closing his eyes while স্নেহ চুম্বন her cheek in that ছবি up there actually broke another "just frie
Look how she looking at him
 Look how she looking at him
heart
We are always posting pics of what we think HE would like. I love how casual and dishevelled he is in this one. I think SHE would like.

I imagine this is what he would look like after he had been lying on the sofa reading and decided to get a DVD...

And I REALLY love his sandals. I think men who wear sandals and jeans are super sexy. AND lets face it this one is SEX on legs !!
 We are always posting pics of what we think HE would like. I প্রণয় how casual and dishevelled he is i
hmmm I never ran into guys like this in the video store..... Guess I need to move out to California.
@mysusp! the guys I run into at the video store creep me out