Huddy Lovin' Lisa: The girlfriend....erm...sister spot of Hugh Laurious :)

HuddyJoy0524 posted on Jul 06, 2010 at 05:18PM
So Bea and I came up with the idea of creating a Lisa spot to match Hugh's. After all, Lisa is awesome too!! :) This is the place for Lisa lovers, Lisabians, and Cuddy fanatics to share pictures and such. Everyone is welcome here! The only rule is to have fun!!

Huddy 3482 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 3482

বছরখানেক আগে Edithuddy said…
OMG the nipple picture XDDDDD
She's so strange!!!

@PC Hugh has seen her LIVE, no need for pictures LOL!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে playingcold said…
laugh
XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
বছরখানেক আগে houselover8195 said…
heart
@HuddyJoy Thank you! :/ ALSO I have her curly HAIR!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!! (Season 2 hair)

@PC Yeah I think so too!
 @HuddyJoy Thank you! :/ ALSO I have her curly HAIR!!!!!!!! প্রণয় IT!!!!!!! (Season 2 hair) @PC Yeah
laugh
LOL!!!!!!!!!!! @EditHuddy!!!!!!!!
বছরখানেক আগে playingcold said…
kiss
I'm going to bed! Good night, Lisa-lovers! :)
 I'm going to bed! Good night, Lisa-lovers! :)
mischievous
GOODNIGHT @PC!!!!!!!! Love that picture!!!!!!!
বছরখানেক আগে Beatrix8520 said…
smile
Oh my Hulis...I am going crazy with packing my bags XD I have four! I mean 4!!! How come I ended up having all this stuff?!! Four! I am gonna die!

@HuddyJoy I love her hair anyway...she is just lovely. Even in season 5 she was goregeous for me :P

She was bautiful in this ep. Loved her outfit :)
 Oh my Hulis...I am going crazy with packing my bags XD I have four! I mean 4!!! How come I ended up h
OMG that dress s beautiful! *_*

@houselover D= That's the picture I used to make the Huli, I mean the Huddy baby. (I look so obssesed I know U__U)
বছরখানেক আগে HouseAddict87 said…
big smile
@houselover Hey that pic is part of my icon!! :D
mischievous
Goodnight @PC! Gorgeous dress! :D

Wasn't she lovely in this interview. She glowed, litterally...I bet it had to do with Hugh ;)
 Goodnight @PC! Gorgeous dress! :D Wasn't she lovely in this interview. She glowed, litterally...I be
cool
I still find awesome the way she was looking at the screen when she was watching the huddy sex.
বছরখানেক আগে huddysmacked said…
I haven't seen this forrruuuummm! I love Lisa <3 She was my first woman celebrity crush :DD

Young beautiful Lisa <33
 I haven't seen this forrruuuummm! I প্রণয় Lisa <3 She was my first woman celebrity crush :DD Young be
^^Just saw that picture had already been posted *facepalm* nywys another picture.
 ^^Just saw that picture had already been পোষ্ট হয়েছে *facepalm* nywys another picture.
"I still find awesome the way she was looking at the screen when she was watching the huddy sex"

Hell yeah...she was really trying to control her expressions. And she was a bit embarassed too. I think she was worried to give something away.

The striptease one is also amazing. She is too sweet!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
^^ I flail everytime I see Lisa speaking Spnish it's gorgeous.

Lisa in spain glowed in such a lovely way.

"No triste, cansado"
big smile
@HS isn't that pic of Young Lisa gorgeous? I mean there all gorgeous but... yeah.
laugh
I also love this interview XD I think the journalist was sort of hitting on her when they talk whether she liked the good guys or the bad ones better ;) The guy is cute but he has no idea who is fighting against XD

"But I was acting!!" Yeah...and I am Cleopatra!
cool
Yeah!! and she loves Edith Falcon... and my name is edith =') XDDD

Okkk I love this dress. I think she looks absolutely stunning here.
 Yeah!! and she loves Edith Falcon... and my name is edith =') XDDD Okkk I প্রণয় this dress. I think
@Bea I know right, I showed that video to my friends and they all laughed at the "But I was acting" part. We all know she ends up without her shirt acting or not acting when she's with Hugh Laurie (:C

I love her face in this picture.
 @Bea I know right, I showed that video to my বন্ধু and they all laughed at the "But I was acting" p
heart
Wow great one!!! I am bigginning to think she is lovely in any pic anyway :P

Wow great one!!! I am bigginning to think she is lovely in any pic anyway :P
I am loving all these pics of Lisa!
বছরখানেক আগে Cuddles said…
heart
Ever heard her sing? I love this scene *___*

mischievous
I am heading off to bed guys! Wonderful thread! I love Hugh's girlfriend ;)

Pardon...what's the official term? Sister? Yeah...my brother and I always behave like this with each other XD
 I am heading off to বিছানা guys! Wonderful thread! I প্রণয় Hugh's girlfriend ;) Pardon...what's the off
I haven't seen this one ^^I meant the one like above me 3 post. XDD

And yeah she's beautiful in each one of the pictures.^

I love her singing <3
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 I haven't seen this one ^^I meant the one like above me 3 post. XDD And yeah she's beautiful in each
Look at this one.
She's got a beautiful profile.

@bea Have some beautiful huddy/huli dreams =)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Look at this one. She's got a beautiful profile. @bea Have some beautiful huddy/huli dreams =)
In the beginning her nose kinda bothered me, but now it's must than perfect to me. And she does have a beautiful profile.
 In the beginning her nose kinda bothered me, but now it's must than perfect to me. And she does have
বছরখানেক আগে Cuddles said…
blush
This took me breath away when I saw it for the first time.
Seriously, I flailed so hard.
She is so damn gorgeous.
 This took me breath away when I saw it for the first time. Seriously, I flailed so hard. She is so da
angry
My cousin pissed me off really bad the other night! She said she doesn't like Cuddy or Thirteen and said Cuddy isn't even pretty!!! I damn near slapped her!
well as it is said in my country "en gustos se pierden generos" wich means that what you like doesn't need to be liked by other people.

Most of the people here in FP likes Hugh. He's not my type but I think the man is handsome, either I like him or not.
^^^True but it still made me mad.
I like Lisa more than Hugh because Lisa is so much more charming, she buys me with her smile.
 I like Lisa আরো than Hugh because Lisa is so much আরো charming, she buys me with her smile.
বছরখানেক আগে mams said…
smile
M lovin' the pic above this post. I have never seen it before, thanks for posting it. The cut is gorgeous and the flow flatters her bod even more. M lovin it even more because it is Orange and Hollandia just won! Hup holland hup!
বছরখানেক আগে HuddyJoy0524 said…
Wow this thread has really been a success! I'm so happy that you guys are having this much fun with it and all the pictures are fantastic!!! XD

@Bea well thats why i specified in the thread. we have to make sure that if hugh is watching this thread (or lisa) that i fixed my little mistake ;)

@houseaddict my mom hates cuddy too and it makes me so mad. cuddy is an amazing character! i think that some peoples personalities just don't match with cuddy's so they don't like her? and as for not liking lisa...there is something wrong with you :p
বছরখানেক আগে sindy2507 said…
me encanta foto :)
 me encanta foto :)
This is the dog that Hugh was holding right?... in the beach pictures.
বছরখানেক আগে sindy2507 said…
wink
ese mismo!!!!!
Yep, that's Kapow :D

Is it true that her old dogs died?
 Yep, that's Kapow :D Is it true that her old সারমেয় died?
বছরখানেক আগে anonymously said…
aw I missed so much today! this forum makes me soo happy! I think Lisa is often ignored and I don't get it, she seems so wonderful and she's a great actress. Her smile makes me happy every time.
And I feel like watching Special Delivery again haha.
I loved all her interviews in Spain, they were so funny and very Huli too which made them even better!
And I do love the way she looks on all her pics
 aw I missed so much today! this ফোরাম makes me soo happy! I think Lisa is often ignored and I don't g
heart
Mornning Lisa lovers ;)

You keep posted wonderful pic :) I do hope Hugh will stop by, he can't really miss this show of gorgeousness XD She is too marvelous!

Elegant...as always ;)
 Mornning Lisa প্রেমী ;) আপনি keep পোষ্ট হয়েছে wonderful pic :) I do hope Hugh will stop by, he can't reall
বছরখানেক আগে suchanight said…
yay there's Hugh's girlfr.....I mean Lisa thread!!!
 yay there's Hugh's girlfr.....I mean Lisa thread!!!
heart
She looks like a princess(or queen if you like lol) :D
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 She looks like a princess(or কুইন if আপনি like lol) :D
I just LOVE her in this pic. So cute!!! Her smile could melt Hugh in a second lol
 I just প্রণয় her in this pic. So cute!!! Her smile could melt Hugh in a সেকেন্ড হাঃ হাঃ হাঃ
বছরখানেক আগে wendus92 said…
big smile
And this? No words needed! I hope it's Hugh she's smiling at! :D By the way, thanks for this thread! Way to go! :D
 And this? No words needed! I hope it's Hugh she's smiling at! :D দ্বারা the way, thanks for this thread!
বছরখানেক আগে Katia1997 said…
big smile
hello Lisa's crazy fans)))
 hello Lisa's crazy fans)))
LOL!!! I love this thread and I think I already mentioned it in one of the other threads but y'all should check out the Cuddy Spot. Old_movie came up with an idea to ship Cuddy with an attractive or funny male character from another tv show or movie. It's crazy who some people are coming up with and it's really fun. Y'all should join in on the action. Cuddy of course belongs with House but this is just for fun until September gets here. Something to pass the time with. :DD
heart
"Cuddy with an attractive or funny male character from another tv show or movie"

LOL! I should join! XD I don't know how many threads I am able to follow at the same time though XD

But this one is amazing! I love posting Lisa's pics just as much as Hugh's :D I love this one, she looks so sweet!
 "Cuddy with an attractive অথবা funny male character from another tv প্রদর্শনী অথবা movie" LOL! I should join!
mischievous
Oh God! Just found an amazing page on twitter!

link

The dude hates us all and think we are being disrepectful of Hugh's marriage and that Lisa is basically and unprofessional Huddy shipper! XDDDD These people really crack me up! XDDDD

I mean it's like negating the sun is shining XD I mean...they are what they are! XD We don't make up anything :P My God, it's crystal clear they like each other...and in the words of Hugh "more than like, let's be honest" ;)

*stick her tongue at the twitter user who dared to talk like that of dear Lisa"
 Oh God! Just found an amazing page on twitter! http://twitter.com/Dr_GregHouse_MD The dude hates u
বছরখানেক আগে LizzieE01 said…
@Beatrix8520: Not surprising - check out the Television without Pity site under House > In the House > Actor: Lisa Edelstein (you'll recognize me as a lone voice in the wilderness). I thought the forum would be similar to this one, but was I surprised. For some reason (and I still remain mystified), Lisa has become the lightening rod for discontent with the House. I just don't think some can really separate Lisa E. from Lisa C. - hello, she is an actor, not a dean of medicine and does not write the show. Don't have any pictures to add but just want to post in a thread that appreciates LE's acting chops, especially her timing - she always seems to deliver even cringe-worthy lines believably.
বছরখানেক আগে anonymously said…
this thread makes me happy!!
that's all I have to say for now. ;)

don't know if Upfront pics were posted here already, but I know we all love this one!
 this thread makes me happy!! that's all I have to say for now. ;) don't know if Upfront pics were po
Ok I went to the fourm page...I started reading and I just can't. It's too painful. They say orrible things both on the show and on Lisa =,(

I don't think they have a clue on what good television is like. They like repetitivness and hate change. They wanted House to be a show centered on a character that kept remaining the same ep after ep. The hate the Huddy arc beacus,e allegedly, it ruined the show.

I stick to the idea they made a great job. House is enjoyable, compelling, unpredictable, funny, weel written, acted and directed. They don't know anything about directing or writing; they don't give a damn about narrative tecniques or marvelous elements of the show such as the musical choices or the parallelism between eps and seasons.

Take this season. It has all been about change, will, feelings and karma. How does they relate to each other? Do we choice our path or are we dragged to it? As Lisa said, you can choose the person you wanna be with, your almost perfect match on a rational level, but does it mean you'll stick to it? And your feelings? Mind over matter...does it work? And Karma...was House supposed to go through deep emotional pain in order to balance his destiny? It's genius. Absolutely. I have no words to express my admiration at how well conceived the show is. Ep after ep, season 6 is maybe one of the most carefully written and acted of them all.

They don't have a clue. Sorry but I think they are all a bunch of people who just like to criticize and they mostly blame poor Lisa for sth she is not responsible to.

Let alone the fact that I believe Lisa is not to blame for ANYTHING. You know, it really sucks...women are always held responsible when there are rumors about married man having affairs or bahaving inappropiately. I mean....he does that too, righ? What are you? Blind? The man is obviously acquiscent to her flirting, otherwise they wouldn't be friends like that, right?
Besides I find even more incredible that HE acted that way in a interview like the Paley's one: he was flirting, lauthing, enabling her joke...he was practially saying "Ok I am saying it's odd, but what am I supposed to say? You know it was amazing kissing you but there are cameras pointed at me" Delfection is not so hard to read....and that was defintely deflection. And he laughed when she joked about seducing someone with cameras...hard even. And kept laughing even when there was reason to anymore; giggling with her like a teenager whose attraction for his classmate had suddenly got to the center of the attention. How is that less disrespectful towards marriage?

Yeah she is the bitch...he is just a victim...look at him. He hates the woman...

last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Ok I went to the fourm page...I started পাঠ করা and I just can't. It's too painful. They say orrible