Huddy Lovin' Lisa: The girlfriend....erm...sister spot of Hugh Laurious :)

HuddyJoy0524 posted on Jul 06, 2010 at 05:18PM
So Bea and I came up with the idea of creating a Lisa spot to match Hugh's. After all, Lisa is awesome too!! :) This is the place for Lisa lovers, Lisabians, and Cuddy fanatics to share pictures and such. Everyone is welcome here! The only rule is to have fun!!

Huddy 3482 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1201-1250 of 3482

বছরখানেক আগে Beatrix8520 said…
big smile
Oh my! This is Italy! San Peter!!! XD
 Oh my! This is Italy! San Peter!!! XD
বছরখানেক আগে Katia1997 said…
laugh
@Bea, are you still breathing? xDDD
 @Bea, are আপনি still breathing? xDDD
laugh
NOOOOO!
 NOOOOO!
This one of my fav from that event:
 This one of my fav from that event:
বছরখানেক আগে anonymously said…
XD
I wish they would come to Canada sometimes. I would totally drive for 2 days to go wherever they would be. (Though now that I think of it I could just drive a few days more and just go to Hollywood, but you know what I mean)

bad quality, but I LOVED her hair for that interview
 XD I wish they would come to Canada sometimes. I would totally drive for 2 days to go wherever they w
big smile
she was gorgeous on 'Kilborn files'
 she was gorgeous on 'Kilborn files'
I also love that dress color on her, she wears too much black. It looks awesome on her, obviously, but I like it when she wears colorful clothes
kiss
Never seen her in green....I am not sure whether I like it on her or not....mumble mumble :P

I'll go running for a while! See ya!
 Never seen her in green....I am not sure whether I like it on her অথবা not....mumble mumble :P I'll go
Yeah, she wearing green really rarely. She mostly wears blue, black and red. ;)
 Yeah, she wearing green really rarely. She mostly wears blue, black and red. ;)
that's her 'only award' she talks about it on the 'Bonnie Hunt Show'
The woman deserves so much more. At least now she has a few Tater Tops, but she needs more 'serious' awards too!

I like that green dress Katia, the one Bea posted, not as much, it looks good but would've been better in another color IMO.
big smile
@anony, yes about award, and yes about color. I just got it: both Hugh and Lisa won in TTA so they will get their awards together! Maybe we'll get some pics from this 'event' ;)))or Kristin will just send them their statuettes(or whatever it will be) by mail? xDDD
in the last interview Kristin did with Lisa she said she would send them by mail :(
Oh, its not serious... Mail? So this for we all were voting for them like crazy? She will send them by mail???? Its not fair...*sad face* Well, at least Lisa will get her awards, which she really deserved...
I know it's sad, it's the TCA interview (same as the 'mom story') Kristin tells her she won all the TTA
cloudy
Ok, whatever... I don't want to get sad again.
 Ok, whatever... I don't want to get sad again.
good thinking!
although I am about to start working on my vid again, I a bound to get a little bitter! keep posting photos, it'll cheer me up XD
sunny
You get back to your vid? Its great ;))

this is of my favs
 আপনি get back to your vid? Its great ;)) this is of my favs
Lol you have a lot of 'faves' XD
But I can see why
big smile
Oh, how can I pick only few favs? Look at her:
 Oh, how can I pick only few favs? Look at her:
I'm procrastinating, I don't want to get back to my vid it's so screwed up. I'm thinking of starting over yet again...

I don't know how to chose a favorite, I wont pretend to have that ability
বছরখানেক আগে huddyislove said…
big smile
OMG! She's so perfect! :D
heart
Morning sweet girls!
 Morning sweet girls!
sunny
Morning ;)))
 Morning ;)))
smile
To Beach or not to Beach...this is my dilemma today :P
 To সৈকত অথবা not to Beach...this is my dilemma today :P
big smile
This is a dilemma?? Of course to beach :DDD
 This is a dilemma?? Of course to সৈকত :DDD
cloudy
Yeah but isn't really a sunny day....there are clouds all over :( mmm...
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Yeah but isn't really a sunny day....there are clouds all over :( mmm...
hmmm
hhhmmm then idk...
Its +29 here, not really cloudy, sun is burning, but when it hiding behind cloud wind is so cold. Hate weather like this...
 hhhmmm then idk... Its +29 here, not really cloudy, sun is burning, but when it hiding behind মেঘ
heart
She looked pretty stunning that evening.....the dress wasn't one of my fav but she has such a wonderful complexion among the other things.

I love this one on the other hand....which is the one she was wearing when Hugh was practically eating at her her with his eyes ;)
 She looked pretty stunning that evening.....the dress wasn't one of my fav but she has such a wonderf
heart
I also don't really like her dress on PCA 2010
My favs dresses from awards are: Emmy's: 2006, 2007, 2008; GGA: 2009, 2010; PCA 2009; and SAG 2009.
 I also don't really like her dress on PCA 2010 My favs dresses from awards are: Emmy's: 2006, 2007,
crying
This one was amazing too! She was a godess there! =,)

There's was sth sad about her eyes here....
 This one was amazing too! She was a godess there! =,) There's was sth sad about her eyes here....
big smile
wow, where is this one from???^^^ O_O

"I'd like to have sex this season... ...oh you meant my character!..."
 wow, where is this one from???^^^ O_O "I'd like to have sex this season... ...oh আপনি meant my char
laugh
Wonderful moment! I still laugh everytime I hear that XD I can't see how some people do not appreciate her humour...she is a riot!
 Wonderful moment! I still laugh everytime I hear that XD I can't see how some people do not appreciat
big smile
Oh, what is not to appreciate about her??
 Oh, what is not to appreciate about her??
বছরখানেক আগে rafah said…
she is so funny i love all her stories .
বছরখানেক আগে maverickangel35 said…
I am just such a fan of Lisa's I don't even know... and I was thinking, now that her pa or whoever is on twitter, I wonder if we all compiled and created a memory book for her of her years on House, (and this would have to be a big huge long project, I have to say...) if we could get it to her somehow just to let her know how much she means to her... I've already started thinking of some ways we could do it...
@mav. I think your idea is GENIUS I'm sure we could find some way of getting it to her.
Sounds like you have a plan and I am TOTALLY IN!
I know I shouldn't take on a new project but I really want to do this, whatever it is you have in mind :D
lol don't worry it would be such a long term thing no one would have to be in any particular rush... perhaps we ought to start a thread to share ideas and whatnot... I would volunteer to collect and assemble the book itself gladly!
I was just about to suggest we start a new thread (sorry Bea XD) to discuss this so it doesn't get lost amidst everything else!
I'm all for it! Um... oh dear. That means me, doesn't it?
laugh
*headesck* God, people, one more thread??? seriously?? xDDD it already taking more than one hour catching up in threads, when I'm missing xDDD anyways I'm in, whatever it will be :DD
I can do it if you want @mav, but I don't want to take credit because it was your idea. And also you can probably think of a cooler title than me.

Katia, it doesn't really matter, I don't think it will be intense discussions as much. Don't worry about catching up!
I'm so exited xDD
I really want to do sth nice for Lisa))))
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 I'm so exited xDD I really want to do sth nice for Lisa))))
laugh
'Conan O'Brian' interview, she's gorgeous:
 'Conan O'Brian' interview, she's gorgeous:
Katia, is that a BTS (two pics ago)
Where the heck do you get them all!! I'm stealing that one by the way!
I see there's a new 'Just Friends' so I'm going to read that :D:D
বছরখানেক আগে mysuspicionis said…
@Bea--I LOVE that white dress with the black accents. I want to steal it immediately. I'm glad you like the beach too. I went on a major campaign to tan before I went back to work. One of my coworkers told me my legs were so brown, so YEY! Some people do tanning beds year round in this area but that is so bad for you, and I couldn't lay there for 30 minutes without a book or the ocean to look at. Lisa looks so pretty when she is tan. She looked really tan in Known Unknowns with her 80's outfit.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
I went on a 17 day bike trio in May and I'm still trying to even out the major cycling shorts and shirt tan that I got...

love this montage:
 I went on a 17 দিন bike trio in May and I'm still trying to even out the major সাইকেলে চলা shorts and shi
Oh but the worst is the Sock Line when you're a tennis player. Horrific.

And that IS a nifty montage!
বছরখানেক আগে mysuspicionis said…
tongue
I always have flip flop lines on my feet.
big smile
@Anony, thats really good montage ;))
 @Anony, thats really good montage ;))
বছরখানেক আগে rafah said…
I DIDNT SEE THIS PIC BEFORE ..BTW WHEN WILL THEY RELEASE THE PHOTO SHOOT WE HAVE LESS THAN MONTH TILL THE PREMIERE , ANYONE KNOW ???