Huddy Lovin' Lisa: The girlfriend....erm...sister spot of Hugh Laurious :)

HuddyJoy0524 posted on Jul 06, 2010 at 05:18PM
So Bea and I came up with the idea of creating a Lisa spot to match Hugh's. After all, Lisa is awesome too!! :) This is the place for Lisa lovers, Lisabians, and Cuddy fanatics to share pictures and such. Everyone is welcome here! The only rule is to have fun!!

Huddy 3482 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 701-750 of 3482

বছরখানেক আগে Katia1997 said…
lol yeah))) they're the best xDDDD
 হাঃ হাঃ হাঃ yeah))) they're the best xDDDD
বছরখানেক আগে Beatrix8520 said…
Oh my....is she decribing Hugh or what? XD

From minute 1.00

"I think would still be in love with him if I found a guy like Dr.House °_O...I like somebody who takes care of himself. I appreciate nice physic; intelligence and humour are key and I really don't want a boyfriend who waxes his chest; I am not really into severe vanity"

I love this woman more and more as days pass by ;)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
@Bea, you just reading my minds xDD when I was watching this vid, I also thought: "She is talking about Hugh or about House??"

heart
I think both...but after all these years, whereas I first thought Hugh was totaly different from House, I am beginning to think there are some things, of his own personality that he has been putting in his character. Just a feeling, but I'd say, after playing him for so many years, there's something about him that resembles his own way of facing life, or even the way he would like to face it ;)

Anyway...she is obviously talking about Hugh...I mean, the way her eyes soften...it's him. Maybe she has found the guy, after all....I am more and more convinced this woman is totally crazy over him. Who wouldn't? But everytime she talks about him, her eyes sparkles with life...
Not only her eyes sparkles, she all shining when he's somewhere in the distance... xDDD
 Not only her eyes sparkles, she all shining when he's somewhere in the distance... xDDD
heart
Definitely...

What a video BTW....loved it ;) Loving Cuddy...
good morning Huli sinners xDD
 good morning Huli sinners xDD
বছরখানেক আগে HouseAddict87 said…
heart
@Bea I love the pic of Lisa in the purple dress!!! God she is so damn pretty!
বছরখানেক আগে HouseAddict87 said…
smile
Good morning Katia!
"Hugh is a great guy, so..."

xDDD
big smile
Good morning sinners! :D

Tall, blue eyes, smart, talented....what's not sexy aboiut Hugh Laurie?

Bea: "I don't know XD I mean, I am with you woman...so, what do we wanna do with this sexiness? Shall we go for it, for once? XDDDD I am agining here....I want to see the two of you together before I die XD"

xDDD you know how to make me laugh lol

when I saw this pic first time I thought: "Double date?" lol
 xDDD আপনি know how to make me laugh হাঃ হাঃ হাঃ when I saw this pic first time I thought: "Double date?" lo
বছরখানেক আগে 3lzyx said…
laugh
Double Date!! lmao!...hmmm, that really looks like a double date!lmao
 Double Date!! lmao!...hmmm, that really looks like a double date!lmao
heart
Love this outfit in Epic Fail...she did look beautiful...Hugh looked handsome too. So much awesomeness...an whole long season of hotness totally wasted XD

Let's hope they'll make that up next season ;) I need some action LMAO!
 প্রণয় this outfit in Epic Fail...she did look beautiful...Hugh looked handsome too. So much awesomenes
laugh
"I need some action"

action? xDDD lol yeah, that's right word lol
 "I need some action" action? xDDD হাঃ হাঃ হাঃ yeah, that's right word হাঃ হাঃ হাঃ
mischievous
Is this modified or a behind the scene pic? One of the promotional ones? Hugh looks at her in a way...
 Is this modified অথবা a behind the scene pic? One of the promotional ones? Hugh looks at her in a way..
mischievous
Didn't remember this dialogue. It's from House training: House asked her out to see a play and she said no and is going out with Wailson. She has just told him the only reason he is so interested in her social life is that he was another kid picking a toy from a sandbox and now he wants it from himself...

House: is that why you said no?

Cuddy: Maybe I just wanted a friend and I thought Wilson was safe choice

House: Am I not a safe choice? (cunning adorabel grin) Cool...

XDDDDD Cuddy's face....priceless. The same she displays in Brave Heart...

House: You're uncomfortable with me

Cuddy: No...XDDD Going by the book was pointless you were gonna learm nothing

House: Good, I thought it was because of the sexual tension XDD
 Didn't remember this dialogue. It's from House training: House asked her out to see a play and she sa
lol her face on that pic xDDD lol
 হাঃ হাঃ হাঃ her face on that pic xDDD হাঃ হাঃ হাঃ
বছরখানেক আগে anonymously said…
@Bea, you're right it's totally the same face. I liked that part, season 3 was great for Huddy. I love House's face when he says 'I'm not safe?'
Huddy awards today!!
 @Bea, you're right it's totally the same face. I liked that part, season 3 was great for Huddy. I lov
big smile
Hugh's faces are pretty telling...always ;)
 Hugh's faces are pretty telling...always ;)
laugh
yes, always xDDD
 yes, always xDDD
^^ bahaha! love it! what episode is that from?
বছরখানেক আগে 3lzyx said…
big smile
HaHa! ^^It's from Distractions :)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 HaHa! ^^It's from Distractions :)
blush
I don't remember ;((
 I don't remember ;((
mischievous
I hesiteted between this and Hugh-laurieous before posting it XD I couldn't make up my midn XDDDD

Found in the Huliu thread...just watch...XDDD

link
বছরখানেক আগে brytunie07 said…
@Beatrix8520, it took me forever to figure out what was so special about that video and then i heard it lol holy monkeys!!! thanks for posting!
বছরখানেক আগে maverickangel35 said…
Whoa--yikes almighty, that is REALLY different without the music!
wow, without music its so different.
বছরখানেক আগে raya85 said…
surprise
That is...just...wow.. O_o
wink
It's a lot different isn't it? But I must admit, given the type of the kiss...I prefer it better with music. On the other hand I think the Joy kiss and the Help Me one, work even better just like that.

Someho the music in this case doesn't redundant becuase this are not House and Cuddy. It's House's VERSION of Cuddy...as you told in your FF @mav: she is enabling every one of his phantasis. So even the kiss and the sex...there's something rough about it that really doesn't fit House's nature. He is a romantic deep inside.

So yeah, I think that the music somehow smoothed the roughness of it (although this is definitely one of the hottest kiss I have ever watched....makes me shiver and gives me gooseboomps all the times)

Ehi @Katia....were you having any doubts on the pic I was about to post? ;)
 It's a lot different isn't it? But I must admit, প্রদত্ত the type of the kiss...I prefer it better with
@Bea, lol, you obsessed with this pic(so as I xDD) I think, I make this pic as my icon xDD

;)))))
 @Bea, lol, আপনি obsessed with this pic(so as I xDD) I think, I make this pic as my প্রতীকী xDD ;)))))
laugh
My obsession might have many pics XD

For instance...Huli or Huddy? Huddy or Huli?

Stay tune to know on Sept 20th ;D
 My obsession might have many pics XD For instance...Huli অথবা Huddy? Huddy অথবা Huli? Stay tune to kno
"For instance...Huli or Huddy? Huddy or Huli?
Stay tune to know on Sept 20th"

@Bea, you should do promos for Fox lol, I can imagine this: "Watch House on Fox: will Huddy *cough*Huli*cough* made out or not?" lol

"For instance...Huli অথবা Huddy? Huddy অথবা Huli? Stay tune to know on Sept 20th" @Bea, আপনি should d
laugh
Were I in charge...I would have already scheduled a damn photoshoot and aired the damn promo :P

BTW...I think the "lack" of a a photoshoot is quite interesting. I mean, Huddy...together...finally....is a very bid deal. How come they shoot one for Hacy and NOW there's any news about one for Huddy. Sounds strange doesn't it? Unless....they do NOT want Hugh and Lisa to be in the spotlight more than necessary. I might be overanalyzing the thing but it just strikes me as an "anti-merchandising" move....too much for being House ;)

Who knows what those two might do before a camera, joking and lauthing....the sexual tension and the attraction would propabily come across the screen even in photo XD
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Were I in charge...I would have already scheduled a damn photoshoot and aired the damn promo :P BTW.
wink
Maybe they making some surprise for Huddy-fans? At least I hope so ;) It really strange, the photoshoot should be already aired. Can't wait to see this.
 Maybe they making some surprise for Huddy-fans? At least I hope so ;) It really strange, the photosho
heart
When did the air the last one? In August? Well....and the promo? Shall we talk about the promo?

Maybe they are planning to realease DVDs LOL! XD

Love this moment and the smile on House's face after Cuddy says "You've loooost!". He has already won and she doesn't even know yet.

God, these two act so marvelously. They match even in this =,)
 When did the air the last one? In August? Well....and the promo? Shall we talk about the promo? May
They match in everything ;) You have any doubts about this??
 They match in everything ;) আপনি have any doubts about this??
heart
No actually. I would like to know who came up with the hand-holding thing...
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 No actually. I would like to know who came up with the hand-holding thing...
বছরখানেক আগে baozieer said…
mischievous
WOOOOO that video*lol* good job taking the bg music out so i can hear Lisa's breath
laugh
xDD
 xDD
heart
Gott go guys. See you later!!

Fingers crossed for some huge news ;)
 Gott go guys. See আপনি later!! Fingers crossed for some huge news ;)
বছরখানেক আগে 3lzyx said…
smile
link a download link of the kiss without the bg music, if anybody interested.:)
heart
Awwww!!! XD Thanks 3lzyx!! :D You deserve a prop for this ;D
sunny
"She stared into me for another three hundred years..." - Hugh Laurie 'Gun seller'
 "She stared into me for another three hundred years..." - Hugh Laurie 'Gun seller'
বছরখানেক আগে 3lzyx said…
smile
Thanks @Bea! XD
 Thanks @Bea! XD
heart
I need to read that book XD I think this one might go with that line as well ;)

You're welcome @3lzyx :)
 I need to read that book XD I think this one might go with that line as well ;) You're welcome @3lzy
and this one too
 and this one too
বছরখানেক আগে huddyislove said…
big smile
And Hilly is officially back :D

Greece was super awesome :D
and here's a little article I posted ;)
link
she's so serious ;)) a little unusual lol
 she's so serious ;)) a little unusual হাঃ হাঃ হাঃ
kiss
thanks @3lzyx the video was deleated and I couldn't see it, but the download worked!