Stormclan Members of MoonClan

Bluefire7777 posted on Nov 17, 2016 at 09:32PM
MoonClan is a neighboring Clan of StormClan that lives to the west of StormClan and borders right along the creek that leads into the falls. They are sleek cats that enjoy both the fish from the many creeks that run through their territory as well as the prey found in their forests.

Leader: Bearstar(Bluefire7777)- huge dark brown nearly black tom with dark green eyes and lighter brown muzzle and paws (Mate: Robinwing)

Deputy: Storkclaw(TeamPeeta649) - slender gray tom with thin black stripes running down the length of his back and dark brown eyes (Mate: Greysquirrel) Apprentice: Dabblepaw

Medicine Cat: Oakleaf(tanglebelly)- small brown tom with bright amber eyes Apprentice: Minnowpaw

Warriors: Lakefrost(Bluefire7777)- lighter brown tabby she-cat with bright blue green eyes and white toes (Mate: Mudpath) Apprentice: Whitepaw
Greysquirrel(Bluefire7777)- fluffy light gray she-cat with a slender build and light green eyes (Mate: Storkclaw)
Mudpath(TeamPeeta649)- large white tom with dark brown paws and rings around his tail and blue eyes (Mate: Lakefrost) Apprentice: Clearpaw
Sunfang(forgetful)- a dark orange tabby tom with pale green eyes
Snowtail(tanglebelly)- White tom with brown patches through out his fur and blue eyes Apprentice: Rowanpaw
Shadowdrift(Bluefire7777)- black tom with long grey socks and a white muzzle and ear tips with blue eyes (Mate: Swallowflight) Apprentice: Eaglepaw
Stagleap(KatieK102)- reddish-tabby tom with a dark underbelly and amber eyes
Graylion(smartone)-Huge gray fluffy tom with a lion like fluff of fur with bright orangey amber eyes
Aquagaze(smartone)-a pretty small silvery gray she-cat with white markings and brilliant blue eyes
Silverbird(Bluefire7777)- pretty silver tabby she-cat with dark green eyes and black paws
Boulderdust(tanglebelly)- large gray tom with green eyes
Hazelstreak(TeamPeeta649)- reddish brown she-cat with white flecks and gray eyes

Apprentices: Minnowpaw(forgetful)- a white tabby she-cat with dark brown stripes and dark blue eyes
Rowanpaw(KatieK102)- brown tabby tom with darker tabby markings/paws, and amber eyes
Dabblepaw(smartone)-a soft tom with a tortoiseshell white and brown coat with mossy green eyes
Eaglepaw(TeaamPeeta649)- large black tom with a fluffy white chest and muzzle and light green eyes
Whitepaw(TeamPeeta649)- white tom with brown paws and piercing bright blue eyes
Clearpaw(Bluefire7777)- gray she-cat with darker gray and white spots with pretty clear blue eyes

Queens: Swallowflight(KatieK102)- russet-colored she-cat with darker paws and green eyes (Mate: Shadowdrift) Kits: Russetkit, Riverkit, Kestrelkit, and Petalkit
Robinwing(TeamPeeta649)- brown she-cat with a black underbelly and light grey muzzle and bright grey eyes (Mate: Bearstar) Kits: Wolfkit, Minkkit, Pinekit, and Lichenkit

Kits: Russetkit(tanglebelly)- russet colored tom with blue eyes and one black sock on his right front paw
Riverkit(forgetful)- black and gray marbled tom with white paws and blue eyes
Kestrelkit(Bluefire7777)- russet she-cat with blue-grey socks on all legs and covered in black spots and blue eyes
Petalkit(KatieK102)- a pale golden she-kit with tabby markings and white paws and green eyes
Wolfkit(Bluefire7777)- large pale brown nearly grey tom with a large grey-white chest and grey eyes
Minkkit(Bluefire7777)-dark brown tabby she-cat with a black underbelly and blue eyes
Pinekit(TeamPeeta649) - large brown tabby maine coon tom with a grey muzzle and dark green eyes
Lichenkit(TeamPeeta649)- black she-cat with light grey flecks all over, grey paws and ears and green eyes
Stormkit- large lighter brown tabby tom with dark green eyes and one white paw
Hailkit(Bluefire7777)- pretty silvery-almost blue she-cat with bright blue eyes and a white back sock

Elders: Stonegaze(TeamPeeta649)- dark gray tom with black flecks, a black muzzle, tail and amber eyes
Addertail(TalaLeisu2)- brown tabby tom with blue eyes
last edited on Aug 27, 2017 at 08:49PM

Stormclan 1602 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 901-950 of 1602

বছরখানেক আগে TeamPeeta649 said…
*tries to get his back claws into the badger's paw so it wouldn't lash out* Not very easy to keep it still! *bites down harder on its shoulder, trying to completely stop on leg from moving* -Mudpath
বছরখানেক আগে Bluefire7777 said…
*once they were able to keep it still open she jumped and clawed at its throat spilling blood on her as it coughed and fell* Get away its coming down! *shouts as she jumps away*-Lakefrost

*quickly releases his claws and jumps away to avoid being crushed* -Shadowdrift
*releases his hold on the beast and hurries to Lakefrost's side* -Mudpath
*huffs trying to catch her breath her wounds were deep but she didn't seem to notice not yet anyway* -Lakefrost

*pants walking over he only had minor scratches and bruises* Lakefrost we better get you home those look bad... -Shadowdrift
*nods* Can you walk? -Mudpath
I think so *says moving abit wobbly* -Lakefrost

Well help you stand up if need be *says standing beside her for support* -Shadowdrift
Don't push yourself too hard. If you need help say so, otherwise it could put more stress on your wounds. *watches her worriedly* -Mudpath
You dont have to carry me back just help me stay steady *says bluntly to him* Come on lets get back -Lakefrost

*looks at Mudpath and shrugs he knew not to argue with her and helps keep her up* -Shadowdrift
*nods and allows her to lean on his side as well* -Mudpath
*helps her pads back into camp* Oakleaf! *calls* Were gonna need your assistance -Shadowdrift

*sees Lakefrost her eyes clouding with worry as she pads over* What happened?! -Greysquirrel

Badger attack south side we killed it dont worry... *says ducking into the medicine cat den* -Lakefrost

I'll tell Storkclaw *hurries over to her mate* -Greysquirrel
*looks up from where she was sitting in the medicine cat den* Lakefrost, Mudpath what's going on? *looks at her wounds worriedly* -Robinwing

We took down a badger. *helps settle Lakefrost into a nest* -Mudpath

What's going on? -Storkclaw
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Lakefrost's patrol found a badger and killing it Lakefrost has some bad shoulder wounds... -Greysquirrel

I'll be fine with some herbs and some rest *says assuredly* -Lakefrost
*sits beside her nest* Well, you're the toughest cat I know. If anyone can handle this it's you. *tries to be reassuring even though she was very worried* -Robinwing

*nods* I'll inform Bearstar at once. *pads over to his den* -Storkclaw
Be gentle it his his daughter... -Greysquirrel

Why does everyone look like they think I'm gonna die its a wound it happens alot I'll get the herbs and I'll be fine *lashes her tail a bit* -Lakefrost
We're just concerned about you because we love you. *licks her ear* -Mudpath

*nods and pads up to the entrance* Bearstar...uh, there's some important news. -Storkclaw
Important? *says curiously* -Bearstar

That's very kind of you -Lakefrost
Aren't I always sweet to you? *purrs and nuzzles her ear softly* -Mudpath

Lakefrost, Mudpath and Shadowdrift went on a patrol to investigate a badger scent. They encountered it and killed it thankfully, but Lakefrost sustained some injuries. Nothing too serious! -Storkclaw
*sighs* Shes a strong cat doesnt surprise me shed take the injury I'll go check on her now -Bearstar

You are the sweet one in the relationship *chuckles a bit* -Lakefrost
I'm perfectly fine with that. -Mudpath

You've always been the sappy one. *purrs in amusement* -Robinwing

It's not like that's a bad thing! -Mudpath

*nods and pads out of his den* -Storkclaw
He is a bit sappy *purrs a bit* -Lakefrost
You still love me though right? *licks her head* -Mudpath
Yes I do you sassy furball *says as Oakleaf dresses her wounds carefully* -Lakefrost

*pads in* I heard there was trouble today *looks around at all the cats* -Bearstar
We found a badger in the territory. We were successful in taking it down, but Lakefrost had her shoulders injured. -Mudpath

*backs up, making room, and sits beside her younger sister again, finishing her check up* -Robinwing
*looks over* Leave it to you Lake to take the deep injuries -Bearstar

You know me father always at the head of battle -Lakefrost

That do I a characteristic a father could do without in his children hard to keep them safe when they're chasing badgers *purrs a bit* -Bearstar

I'm a fierce warrior can't expect anything less especially coming from you and mom *chuckles a bit* -Lakefrost
A natural born leader and a natural born fighter. -Mudpath

*pokes his head in* Everything okay? -Storkclaw

Here, I'll head out so there's more room. *flicks Lakefrost's ear with her tail lightly* I'm glad you're okay. Although I wouldn't have expected anything less. *purrs softly before slipping out of the den* -Robinwing

*pads in after her* Are you doing all right, Lakefrost? -Storkclaw
You'll see I'll be back at it in a few days while my brother begs me to stay in camp *purrs smiling at Oakleaf she was stubborn like her mother while her brother was kind like her father* -Lakefrost

Seems to be Lakefrost is strong as always *chuckles a bit* -Bearstar
I don't think anyone would doubt that. -Storkclaw

Don't push yourself too much though, okay? -Mudpath
Alright I wont but I know I'll be better soon enough so don't worry too much -Lakefrost
বছরখানেক আগে tanglebelly said…
*grabs herbs from his storage and pads over to her* Okay lets see what we got here. *looks at her wound*
Oakleaf

*sits watching the worried cats*
Boulderdust
No promises there. *purrs* -Mudpath

*pads over to him* You okay? -Hazelstreak

*sits down in some shade* -Robinwing
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
*turns to his mate and nods* Yea im fine just curious on what happened thats all.
Boulderdust
How is it looking brother? *looks at Oakleaf* You think it'll heal quick? -Lakefrost

*talks almost nervously with her sister Greysquirrel as soon as Greysquirrel comes back into camp from the forest* -Silverbird
Yea. I'm sure everything is okay though. Hopefully. *rests her head against his shoulder* -Hazelstreak
*looks at her* Sooo....
Boulderdust

*looks her over* Looks fine nothing to serious.
Oakleaf
*looks up at him* So? -Hazelstreak
Good see Mudpath I'll be fine *smiles a bit* -Lakefrost
You can't blame me for worrying! *licks her head* It is a relief to hear that though. -Mudpath
What are your thoughts on kits?
Boulderdust

*chuckles*
Oakleaf
Thank you, Oakleaf. -Mudpath

*blinks, her face turning a bit red out of surprise* Well.... I've never thought about it too much, but I think I would like to be a mother at some point. -Hazelstreak
WAnt to skip ahead to Robinwings kits and im thinking of making apprentices just so we can get some training and things going on in this clan more
*blushes and looks away quickly* W-well i mean i wouldnt say we have them now! U-unless you wanted them...
Boulderdust

*nods and heads back into his storage*
Oakleaf
*looks at Oakleaf* When are you going to take Minnowpaw to the Star Canyon and make her a full medicine cat her sister is now a full fledged warrior im sure its only time -Lakefrost
*nods* its due time we just have been busy since getting the camp back and i want to make sure everything is safe and sound before we head off on a big journey *purrs*
Oakleaf
True enough guess badger attack dont help *chuckles a bit* -Lakefrost
*nods* Yea those dont help one bit *observes his herbs and wrinkles his nose picking out an old leaf and discards it*
Oakleaf
Well its dead so that's a relief *purrs a bit* -Lakefrost
*nods in agreement* And you guys survived *purrs* With the clan so small right now we cant afford to lose warriors now *picks out some more spoiled herbs*
Oakleaf
Fair enough though with all the kits were growing slowly *purrs* -Lakefrost
Yea that sounds good. I do want her to tell Lakefrost before we skip ahead though.

Speaking of kits. *returns to the medicine cat den* I uh, I haven't really told much of anyone yet, so I figured I should...I'm pregnant. -Robinwing

That's such exciting news! *gets to his paws, licking his sister's shoulder in congratulations* I'm going to be an uncle for more kits! -Mudpath

*looks at Lakefrost, a little nervous for her reaction* -Robinwing

No we don't have to have them now! *rubs her head against his chest* I still want to enjoy being a warrior...but in the future I definitely want to have kits. And I wouldn't want them with anyone but you. -Hazelstreak
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Oh... *looks a little surprised* I'm guessing their my dads...he always liked kits... *says choosing her words carefully* -Lakefrost