Stormclan Members of MoonClan

Bluefire7777 posted on Nov 17, 2016 at 09:32PM
MoonClan is a neighboring Clan of StormClan that lives to the west of StormClan and borders right along the creek that leads into the falls. They are sleek cats that enjoy both the fish from the many creeks that run through their territory as well as the prey found in their forests.

Leader: Bearstar(Bluefire7777)- huge dark brown nearly black tom with dark green eyes and lighter brown muzzle and paws (Mate: Robinwing)

Deputy: Storkclaw(TeamPeeta649) - slender gray tom with thin black stripes running down the length of his back and dark brown eyes (Mate: Greysquirrel) Apprentice: Dabblepaw

Medicine Cat: Oakleaf(tanglebelly)- small brown tom with bright amber eyes Apprentice: Minnowpaw

Warriors: Lakefrost(Bluefire7777)- lighter brown tabby she-cat with bright blue green eyes and white toes (Mate: Mudpath) Apprentice: Whitepaw
Greysquirrel(Bluefire7777)- fluffy light gray she-cat with a slender build and light green eyes (Mate: Storkclaw)
Mudpath(TeamPeeta649)- large white tom with dark brown paws and rings around his tail and blue eyes (Mate: Lakefrost) Apprentice: Clearpaw
Sunfang(forgetful)- a dark orange tabby tom with pale green eyes
Snowtail(tanglebelly)- White tom with brown patches through out his fur and blue eyes Apprentice: Rowanpaw
Shadowdrift(Bluefire7777)- black tom with long grey socks and a white muzzle and ear tips with blue eyes (Mate: Swallowflight) Apprentice: Eaglepaw
Stagleap(KatieK102)- reddish-tabby tom with a dark underbelly and amber eyes
Graylion(smartone)-Huge gray fluffy tom with a lion like fluff of fur with bright orangey amber eyes
Aquagaze(smartone)-a pretty small silvery gray she-cat with white markings and brilliant blue eyes
Silverbird(Bluefire7777)- pretty silver tabby she-cat with dark green eyes and black paws
Boulderdust(tanglebelly)- large gray tom with green eyes
Hazelstreak(TeamPeeta649)- reddish brown she-cat with white flecks and gray eyes

Apprentices: Minnowpaw(forgetful)- a white tabby she-cat with dark brown stripes and dark blue eyes
Rowanpaw(KatieK102)- brown tabby tom with darker tabby markings/paws, and amber eyes
Dabblepaw(smartone)-a soft tom with a tortoiseshell white and brown coat with mossy green eyes
Eaglepaw(TeaamPeeta649)- large black tom with a fluffy white chest and muzzle and light green eyes
Whitepaw(TeamPeeta649)- white tom with brown paws and piercing bright blue eyes
Clearpaw(Bluefire7777)- gray she-cat with darker gray and white spots with pretty clear blue eyes

Queens: Swallowflight(KatieK102)- russet-colored she-cat with darker paws and green eyes (Mate: Shadowdrift) Kits: Russetkit, Riverkit, Kestrelkit, and Petalkit
Robinwing(TeamPeeta649)- brown she-cat with a black underbelly and light grey muzzle and bright grey eyes (Mate: Bearstar) Kits: Wolfkit, Minkkit, Pinekit, and Lichenkit

Kits: Russetkit(tanglebelly)- russet colored tom with blue eyes and one black sock on his right front paw
Riverkit(forgetful)- black and gray marbled tom with white paws and blue eyes
Kestrelkit(Bluefire7777)- russet she-cat with blue-grey socks on all legs and covered in black spots and blue eyes
Petalkit(KatieK102)- a pale golden she-kit with tabby markings and white paws and green eyes
Wolfkit(Bluefire7777)- large pale brown nearly grey tom with a large grey-white chest and grey eyes
Minkkit(Bluefire7777)-dark brown tabby she-cat with a black underbelly and blue eyes
Pinekit(TeamPeeta649) - large brown tabby maine coon tom with a grey muzzle and dark green eyes
Lichenkit(TeamPeeta649)- black she-cat with light grey flecks all over, grey paws and ears and green eyes
Stormkit- large lighter brown tabby tom with dark green eyes and one white paw
Hailkit(Bluefire7777)- pretty silvery-almost blue she-cat with bright blue eyes and a white back sock

Elders: Stonegaze(TeamPeeta649)- dark gray tom with black flecks, a black muzzle, tail and amber eyes
Addertail(TalaLeisu2)- brown tabby tom with blue eyes
last edited on Aug 27, 2017 at 08:49PM

Stormclan 1602 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1301-1350 of 1602

বছরখানেক আগে Bluefire7777 said…
I'm sure you will *laughs a bit* you're already a big kit you and you're brother are going to be big cats some day just like your old man -Bearstar
বছরখানেক আগে TeamPeeta649 said…
*puffs out his chest* And no one will dare mess with us! -Pinekit
They better not or they'll end up like me on their back *says with a booming laugh as he tickles his son again* -Bearstar
*growls playfully and scampers around him, trying to avoid his tickles* You'll never get me! -Pinekit
Come here you! *growls playfully rolling over careful not to hurt him as she snags the small kit with his big paws* -Bearstar
*bats at his paws playfully* I am an unstoppable warrior of MoonClan! You'll never keep a hold of me! -Pinekit
বছরখানেক আগে KatieK102 said…
*Darts forward and grabs the mos ball in her mouth, and races towards her and Wolfkit's goal* ~ Petalkit

"It's very admirable. He's doing well with a small Clan that, for the most part, is made up of such young warriors. Kits are certainly a blessing right now..." *glances at her* "What about you two? Think you'll have more litters?" ~ Swallowflight
*breaks from her brother's grasp and hauls after Petalkit* -Lichenkit

I'm not sure. I certainly wouldn't be against it. *purrs, watching Bearstar and Pinekit play* But I suppose only time will tell. -Robinwing
*laughs and nuzzles his son gently* I know little warrior -Bearstar

Hey! *says as he bolts off after Petalkit he was slower than Lichenkit though* -Wolfkit

*jumps and tackles Petalkits back legs pulling her to the ground* -Kestrelkit
I don't know I guess I thought you were really cool almost a warrior and someone to really want to hang out with and learn from but I realized you're not much more of a warrior than me if you don't respect other clanmates like my dad always told me was important. So I laugh because you walk around like you're better than me, but you're really not *shrugs* -Clearpaw
*purrs and nuzzles his head against his father's chin* Dad, can you tell me a story? -Pinekit

*snatches the ball from Petalkit and starts back toward their goal* -Lichenkit
A story? *chuckles* I'm not much of a story teller but I can try -Bearstar
Can you tell me about when you became leader?! -Pinekit
When I became leader *thinks a bit* Alright I'll tell you that was back when's I was still Bearroar I served under a great she-cat Creekstar she had been leader as long as I had known she had won many battles against badgers and rouges and even GoldenClan and StormClan. I was very honored to be made her deputy after Sunsplash was killed in a battle over the right to the North Meadow that we took from GoldenClan. I had fought particularly well that day and Creekstar noticed my skill and leadership leading the west flank of cats that were able to weaken GoldenClan so much that we could overwhelm them and drive them away -Bearstar
*listens diligently, his eyes wide* She sounds so cool! -Pinekit
She was many cats say she was a cold leader but she was just keeping her Clan strong we had to be with so many enemies at the time. Though I didn't agree with everything she did she always looked for the best interest of the Clan. -Bearstar
*nods* And that's a leader's job, right? -Pinekit
That's right son. But every leader is different and they'll use what they know and believe with the help of StarClan to guide their Clan. No leader is perfect including your old man, but as long as you're heart is true and you care for you're Clanmates StarClan will keep us safe. You remember that son keep your heart true and your faith in StarClan alive and you will become a wonderful warrior worthy of respect -Bearstar
*nods eagerly* I will, dad! I'll do my absolute best! For you and Mom. And the clan. -Pinekit
I know you will son *smiles* you have to work hard and listen to your mentor though. And always remember to be respectful to your clanmates -Bearstar
*nods eagerly* Who will you make my mentor?! -Pinekit
I don't know too early to tell *chuckles* though trust me your dad will make sure you and all your siblings will get the best matches -Bearstar
*bounces excitedly* I can't wait! I'm going to be the best apprentice I can! -Pinekit
*pads over rob storkclaw* Want to go for a hunt? Just you and me? -Greysquirrel
That sounds wonderful. *licks her head* Everything is organized for the afternoon, so I've got plenty of time to slip out. -Storkclaw
That's good I know you're a busy deputy *chuckles a bit and starts for the forest* -Greysquirrel
*follows beside her* Never too busy for you, my love. -Storkclaw
I hope so *purrs* How have you been love? -Greysquirrel
Better than you might expect. Thinks have been fairly peaceful. -Storkclaw
বছরখানেক আগে tanglebelly said…
*pads around looking for Hazelstreak*
Boulderdust
*pads over to him* There you are you elusive tom. *purrs* -Hazelstreak
*blinks at her* Me elusive i was going to say the same thing about you!
Boulderdust
I'm not that hard to find. I'm either out on patrol, with your sister or with you. *purrs and rubs her head against his shoulder* -Hazelstreak
True true. *laughs softly* Im usually doing the same well besides being with my sister. *licks the top of her head*
Bouldedust
*purrs and nuzzles against his chest* So, what would you like to do today? -Hazelstreak
U-uh we can do what ever you want!
Boulderdust
How about we go for a walk. Spend some time together just you and I. -Hazelstreak
Id love that. *purrs padding towards the entrance of camp*
Boulderdust
*hurries after him happily* We haven't gotten much time just the two of us lately. -Hazelstreak
More like no time. *pads besides her* So this is somthing nice . *purrs*
Boulderdust
Very. *twines tails with him as they walk* So, have you been to see your niece and nephew yet? They're so adorable. -Hazelstreak
*shakes his head* No not yet im givving my sister sometime alone. *chuckles* So do you know who the father is?
Boulderdust
...It's not really my place to say. That's something your sister would have to tell you. But don't pressure her about it. It didn't work out, so it's not really something she wants to discuss. -Hazelstreak
*flicks his tail* so you do know? *says curiously*
Boulderdust
....I do. But like I said, I won't say anything about it. That's Silverbird's business. And it doesn't much matter who the father is. He won't be taking part in raising them, so all that matters is that we're there to help your sister. -Hazelstreak
*nods* Understandable though if i ever find out i swear im going to claw his ears off for making my sister raise those kits alone...*sighs and brushes up against her* You know i always thought i was going to have a family before here. *chuckles*
BOulderdust
*purrs softly* I think you'll be an amazing father. -Hazelstreak
Really? *purrs at the thought* I hope i would.
Boulderdust
I know so. *nuzzles his cheek* You're protective and sweet and patient. Everything a father should be. *licks his cheek* -Hazelstreak
*nuzzles her back in return* And you are just to sweet to a tom like me.
Boulderdust