Stormclan Members of MoonClan

Bluefire7777 posted on Nov 17, 2016 at 09:32PM
MoonClan is a neighboring Clan of StormClan that lives to the west of StormClan and borders right along the creek that leads into the falls. They are sleek cats that enjoy both the fish from the many creeks that run through their territory as well as the prey found in their forests.

Leader: Bearstar(Bluefire7777)- huge dark brown nearly black tom with dark green eyes and lighter brown muzzle and paws (Mate: Robinwing)

Deputy: Storkclaw(TeamPeeta649) - slender gray tom with thin black stripes running down the length of his back and dark brown eyes (Mate: Greysquirrel) Apprentice: Dabblepaw

Medicine Cat: Oakleaf(tanglebelly)- small brown tom with bright amber eyes Apprentice: Minnowpaw

Warriors: Lakefrost(Bluefire7777)- lighter brown tabby she-cat with bright blue green eyes and white toes (Mate: Mudpath) Apprentice: Whitepaw
Greysquirrel(Bluefire7777)- fluffy light gray she-cat with a slender build and light green eyes (Mate: Storkclaw)
Mudpath(TeamPeeta649)- large white tom with dark brown paws and rings around his tail and blue eyes (Mate: Lakefrost) Apprentice: Clearpaw
Sunfang(forgetful)- a dark orange tabby tom with pale green eyes
Snowtail(tanglebelly)- White tom with brown patches through out his fur and blue eyes Apprentice: Rowanpaw
Shadowdrift(Bluefire7777)- black tom with long grey socks and a white muzzle and ear tips with blue eyes (Mate: Swallowflight) Apprentice: Eaglepaw
Stagleap(KatieK102)- reddish-tabby tom with a dark underbelly and amber eyes
Graylion(smartone)-Huge gray fluffy tom with a lion like fluff of fur with bright orangey amber eyes
Aquagaze(smartone)-a pretty small silvery gray she-cat with white markings and brilliant blue eyes
Silverbird(Bluefire7777)- pretty silver tabby she-cat with dark green eyes and black paws
Boulderdust(tanglebelly)- large gray tom with green eyes
Hazelstreak(TeamPeeta649)- reddish brown she-cat with white flecks and gray eyes

Apprentices: Minnowpaw(forgetful)- a white tabby she-cat with dark brown stripes and dark blue eyes
Rowanpaw(KatieK102)- brown tabby tom with darker tabby markings/paws, and amber eyes
Dabblepaw(smartone)-a soft tom with a tortoiseshell white and brown coat with mossy green eyes
Eaglepaw(TeaamPeeta649)- large black tom with a fluffy white chest and muzzle and light green eyes
Whitepaw(TeamPeeta649)- white tom with brown paws and piercing bright blue eyes
Clearpaw(Bluefire7777)- gray she-cat with darker gray and white spots with pretty clear blue eyes

Queens: Swallowflight(KatieK102)- russet-colored she-cat with darker paws and green eyes (Mate: Shadowdrift) Kits: Russetkit, Riverkit, Kestrelkit, and Petalkit
Robinwing(TeamPeeta649)- brown she-cat with a black underbelly and light grey muzzle and bright grey eyes (Mate: Bearstar) Kits: Wolfkit, Minkkit, Pinekit, and Lichenkit

Kits: Russetkit(tanglebelly)- russet colored tom with blue eyes and one black sock on his right front paw
Riverkit(forgetful)- black and gray marbled tom with white paws and blue eyes
Kestrelkit(Bluefire7777)- russet she-cat with blue-grey socks on all legs and covered in black spots and blue eyes
Petalkit(KatieK102)- a pale golden she-kit with tabby markings and white paws and green eyes
Wolfkit(Bluefire7777)- large pale brown nearly grey tom with a large grey-white chest and grey eyes
Minkkit(Bluefire7777)-dark brown tabby she-cat with a black underbelly and blue eyes
Pinekit(TeamPeeta649) - large brown tabby maine coon tom with a grey muzzle and dark green eyes
Lichenkit(TeamPeeta649)- black she-cat with light grey flecks all over, grey paws and ears and green eyes
Stormkit- large lighter brown tabby tom with dark green eyes and one white paw
Hailkit(Bluefire7777)- pretty silvery-almost blue she-cat with bright blue eyes and a white back sock

Elders: Stonegaze(TeamPeeta649)- dark gray tom with black flecks, a black muzzle, tail and amber eyes
Addertail(TalaLeisu2)- brown tabby tom with blue eyes
last edited on Aug 27, 2017 at 08:49PM

Stormclan 1602 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 1602

বছরখানেক আগে Bluefire7777 said…
Lets sit out in the sun *smiles* -Greysquirrel

Hopefully you won't have to either Boulderpaw -Lakefrost
বছরখানেক আগে TeamPeeta649 said…
Okay I'm going for it haha. I wanna see some drama. If they get together, cool even more drama and romance. If not, I tried haha

*pads over to the leader's den* Bearstar? -Robinwing

*nods and settles down in a sunny edge of camp* To has been a productive day. -Storkclaw

Death is something we'd all like to avoid for as long as possible. But in death, knowing that your spirit will join StarClan is the greatest comfort you can have. -Mudpath
*looks up from his thinking* Yes Robinwing? Something I can do for you? *his usual gruff voice softened a bit for her* -Bearstar
I'd say so *smiles and sits beside him* prey plenty for once -Greysquirrel

*nods though thinking of her mother she seemed bit saddened she was a fine warrior and served as Lakefrosts hero and inspiration* -Lakefrost
*walks inside and keeps close to the entrance* I know you aren't a fan of idol chit chat, so I'll get right to the point. I love you. I know that it might sound odd, but that's the way I truly feel. I'm not expecting anything in return, but I at least needed to get it off my chest. *lets out a small breath, still trying to maintain a dignified presence* -Robinwing

*noses her the prey* Everything should be fairly calm for the rest of the evening. Once I send out the dusk patrol all of my focus will be on you. *licks her ears* -Storkclaw

*pats her shoulder with his tail* Those who have joined StarClan are the bravest of us all. They gave their lives for the sake of the clan and for that we are forever indebted to them. -Mudpath
Have you spoken to Lakefrost about this? -Bearstar

All your attention how generous *purrs and takes a bite* -Greysquirrel

Indeed they are *looks over at Silverpaw* now you attack Boulderpaw -Lakefrost
No. I thought it best to speak with you first. Despite your answer I was planning to speak with her about this just so she would understand where I'm coming from. I would not want to lose her as a friend, but if I'm not being truly honest with her then it's not a true friendship. She is your daughter, you know her best, what do you think? Will my ears get clawed off? -Robinwing

I'd love to give you all the attention in the world. -Storkclaw

*sits and watches the apprentices* Your mother was a fierce and mighty warrior. -Mudpath
She loved her mother very much it'll be hard for her to understand but she does appreciate your friendship I think she'll come around eventually... -Bearstar

I know she was she died the way a warrior should in the heat of battle against GoldenClan defending our land -Lakefrost

*readies herself against Boulderpaw* -Silverpaw
*nods and her demeanor softens* I want you to know I would never want to disrespect the memory of her mother, your mate. That's not my intent. It may not make sense to you or anyone else, but I have fallen in love with you. However...I'll understand if my feelings aren't returned. And I won't cause you any more trouble. -Robinwing

You got this Silverpaw! -Hazelpaw

*nods* And you're just like her. Loyal, strong, determined. -Mudpath
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
I have never been one to turn away the affections of a young she-cat *he said almost carefully* besides me and Stormysky...our relationship wasn't exactly perfect...it was great in the beginning and the kits were the best things that happened to us but as time went on...we didn't get along as much anymore...she became more cold towards me she wanted to raise or children to be strong and therefore the love connection kind of fell apart... *said looking at his paws a bit* so much so that even when she was alive I moved onto different lovers...but you can't tell Lakefrost I don't want her to think of her parents relationship like that...I did love Stormysky its just we grew apart in the last few moons before her death... -Bearstar

*quickly she leaped onto Boulderpaw's back* -Silverpaw

Thank you Mudpath that means a lot *looks at him with almost a soft smile* -Lakefrost
I would never breathe a word to Lakefrost. You've entrusted me with this information and I will take it silently to my grave. *pads over to sit beside him* No one would find fault or blame in you for the outcome of your relationship. Sometimes love doesn't last, be it due to death or strain in the connection. Its very admirable that you still do your best to preserve the memory of your love for the sake of Lakefrost and Oakleaf. *shifts her paws slightly* Your consideration and respect for others is one the the things I admire the most about you. -Robinwing
*smiles and nods* You're a shining example for a respectable warrior. Your mother would no doubt be proud. -Mudpath
My children are the best things that came from our relationship. It's important to remind them that though our relationship wasn't perfect their mother was still wonderful *looks out by his clan* Besides I'm a respectable cat I want the clan to remember me that way as well not that I abandoned my mate when things got bad... -Bearstar
She would have been proud if I were named deputy *looks at her paws* she always wanted that for me to follow after me father -Lakefrost
I don't think they would see it as abandonment. You deserve to be as happy as you can be. To live life to the fullest. If anyone thinks that means you gave up then they clearly don't understand the effort it takes to maintain a relationship. It's not easy. I watched my mother and father work hard everyday and they still weren't perfect. *huffs slightly* What I'm trying to say is you shouldn't feel ashamed or guilty. Not at all. *smiles slightly* I'm not really the best with emotions so I'm probably the worst cat to be giving anyone advise. -Robinwing

That's a lot of responsibility for someone so young. -Mudpath
Storkclaw is young and my father chose him over me his own daughter -Lakefrost

Your mother and father were madly in love Robinwing *chuckles* they might have had lovers quarrels but they were madly in love me and Stormysky were never like that -Bearstar
Well, no one would have been able to guess that. Every couple has different expressions of love. While my mother and father may have had no trouble expressing theirs with constant affection I had just figured that you and Stormsky were more reserved. But I'm sorry...I'm sorry that you didn't experience the same types of feelings. -Robinwing

Maybe it's because he wanted you to be able to focus on other things. Like yourself a little more. -Mudpath
The clan is more important than one cat Mudpath -Lakefrost

I think as I get older I just need someone to be stable and kind -Bearstar
...I could be the one to give you those things. *gets to her paws and moves to stand in front of him* I know you probably don't see me as much now, but give me a chance to show you. -Robinwing

Your father still does more than enough providing for the clan. I think what he's worried about is you putting your all into the clan and not leaving any energy for yourself. If you can't take care of yourself and givd yourself the proper rest then how can you be your strongest for the clan. -Mudpath
I would have been a good deputy *narrow her eyes a bit* -Lakefrost

If you want a chance your welcome to try *looks up at her* -Bearstar
*nods, a rare look of vulnerability in her eyes* I do. I...I'd really like to build something in the hopes that one day in the not too distant future my feelings can be returned. *touches her muzzle to his shoulder* -Robinwing

No one doubts that. But you still have some learning to do first. -Mudpath
Perhaps your right in that regard -Lakefrost

Thank you for speaking with me Robinwing I'm sure I'll see you again -Bearstar
*nods hesitantly then leaves* -Robinwing

Besides, with you still being a warrior it means I get to see you more often. You know, sleeping in the same den and all. *nudges her playfully* -Mudpath
The deputy sleeps in the warrior den too mousebrain *chuckles and shoves him back* -Lakefrost
Well one day you'd become leader and then your nest would be empty! *cuffs her ears lightly* I was trying to give you a compliment in saying I like seeing you around. *chuckles* -Mudpath
I'm surprised most cats think I'm about as charming as a fox *laughs* -Lakefrost
That may be true. *says teasingly* But I like the way you are. You have a lot of ferocity and passion. That shows and in its is quite charming. -Mudpath
Now you just teasing me *chuckles and cuffs him back* -Lakefrost

*looks up seeing Robinwing return from the leaders den* wonder what she wanted with Bearstar *raises an eyebrow slyly at Storkclaw with a smile* -Greysquirrel
Not anymore. *smiles and flicks her shoulder with his tail* I mean it. Any tom would be lucky to be with someone as strong, intelligent and beautiful as you. -Mudpath

You don't think it'd have anything to do with that little rumor? *raises an eye* -Storkclaw

*looks around for Lakefrost then sits to wait for her by the warriors den* -Robinwing
I think it's might *her eyes wander after Robinwing* wonder who she's waiting for -Greysquirrel

Is my best friends brother flirting with me? *chuckles* -Lakefrost
Possibly. It depends, is it working? *grins and momentarily brushes his tail over her's* -Mudpath

If it does have anything to do with that I wonder what the outcome was. -Storkclaw
Easy there Casanova we're training apprentices *chuckles teasingly swiping her tail away* -Lakefrost

She doesn't seem devastated -Greysquirrel
*waves his tail nonchalantly* I'll make sure to catch you when we aren't so busy next time. *smiles* -Mudpath

But why is she sitting out in front of the warriors den by herself? *shakes his head* Im glad that things weren't so complicated for us. -Storkclaw
You do that *chuckles watching Silverpaw and Boulderpaw* -Lakefrost

Well it helps that we're the same age *chuckles* -Greysquirrel
True. *nuzzles her* But age is only a number. My love for you is eternal. It can transcend anything. -Storkclaw
How romantic Storkclaw *purrs* -Greysquirrel
Surprised that an antisocial cat like me could have so much charm? *purrs* -Storkclaw
Your not anti-social *laughs* -Greysquirrel

*walks back with Mudpath and the apprentices* You all did great today g get something to eat you've earned it -Lakefrost
I guess you're right. Can't really afford to be as deputy. *chuckles* -Storkclaw

*nods* Tomorrow Boulderpaw I'm taking you hunting so rest up. -Mudpath

*waves her tail to Lakefrost* -Robinwing

Wanna get something to eat with me Silverpaw? -Hazelpaw
Yea but Im gonna tell Storkclaw what I did today keep him updated be right back *smiles and pads over to her mentor* Hey Storkclaw I just wanted to tell you I went out with Lakefrost and Mudpath and we learned some battle moves -Silverpaw

See you Mudpath *waves her tail to him and pads over to Robinwing* Hey whats up? -Lakefrost
Very good. Tomorrow I'll be taking you on evening border patrol and then some hunting training. Teach you how to hunt in the changing light. How's that sound? -Storkclaw

Hey, I wanted to talk to you about something. *says a little nervously* -Robinwing
Exciting *smiles* I'll be there *and with then she pads back over to Hazelpaw* -Silverpaw

Loves learning doesnt she? -Greysquirrel

Sure anything want to talk over a bite to eat? -Lakefrost
I think it's best we talk in private. -Robinwing

*smiles and nods* I was lucky to get such an eager apprentice. -Storkclaw
Oh wow alright...where do you wanna go? -Lakefrost

Reminds me a bit of Lakefrost that way -Greysquirrel
*heads to an edge of camp where no one was* I just think that since you're my friend it's important that I'm honest with you. I confessed to Bearstar today. -Robinwing

Really? -Storkclaw
About? *looks confused at her* -Lakefrost

Yea hard determined intelligent a bit arrogant *laughs* though I shouldn't be unkind she is my little sister -Greysquirrel
I told him that I'm in love with him. -Robinwing

Well from what I've seen you're a good sister. -Storkclaw
*looks at her still confused* are you serious? -Lakefrost

She's cute reminds me of mother though very stern *chuckles* I'm more like my dad more playful -Greysquirrel
Of course. I wouldn't joke about something like this. -Robinwing

And what about Boulderpaw? Who is he most like? -Storkclaw
He's a mix leaning more towards my dad I think -Greysquirrel

You love my dad? *says in shock* Why? He's my dad -Lakefrost