Stormclan Members of MoonClan

Bluefire7777 posted on Nov 17, 2016 at 09:32PM
MoonClan is a neighboring Clan of StormClan that lives to the west of StormClan and borders right along the creek that leads into the falls. They are sleek cats that enjoy both the fish from the many creeks that run through their territory as well as the prey found in their forests.

Leader: Bearstar(Bluefire7777)- huge dark brown nearly black tom with dark green eyes and lighter brown muzzle and paws (Mate: Robinwing)

Deputy: Storkclaw(TeamPeeta649) - slender gray tom with thin black stripes running down the length of his back and dark brown eyes (Mate: Greysquirrel) Apprentice: Dabblepaw

Medicine Cat: Oakleaf(tanglebelly)- small brown tom with bright amber eyes Apprentice: Minnowpaw

Warriors: Lakefrost(Bluefire7777)- lighter brown tabby she-cat with bright blue green eyes and white toes (Mate: Mudpath) Apprentice: Whitepaw
Greysquirrel(Bluefire7777)- fluffy light gray she-cat with a slender build and light green eyes (Mate: Storkclaw)
Mudpath(TeamPeeta649)- large white tom with dark brown paws and rings around his tail and blue eyes (Mate: Lakefrost) Apprentice: Clearpaw
Sunfang(forgetful)- a dark orange tabby tom with pale green eyes
Snowtail(tanglebelly)- White tom with brown patches through out his fur and blue eyes Apprentice: Rowanpaw
Shadowdrift(Bluefire7777)- black tom with long grey socks and a white muzzle and ear tips with blue eyes (Mate: Swallowflight) Apprentice: Eaglepaw
Stagleap(KatieK102)- reddish-tabby tom with a dark underbelly and amber eyes
Graylion(smartone)-Huge gray fluffy tom with a lion like fluff of fur with bright orangey amber eyes
Aquagaze(smartone)-a pretty small silvery gray she-cat with white markings and brilliant blue eyes
Silverbird(Bluefire7777)- pretty silver tabby she-cat with dark green eyes and black paws
Boulderdust(tanglebelly)- large gray tom with green eyes
Hazelstreak(TeamPeeta649)- reddish brown she-cat with white flecks and gray eyes

Apprentices: Minnowpaw(forgetful)- a white tabby she-cat with dark brown stripes and dark blue eyes
Rowanpaw(KatieK102)- brown tabby tom with darker tabby markings/paws, and amber eyes
Dabblepaw(smartone)-a soft tom with a tortoiseshell white and brown coat with mossy green eyes
Eaglepaw(TeaamPeeta649)- large black tom with a fluffy white chest and muzzle and light green eyes
Whitepaw(TeamPeeta649)- white tom with brown paws and piercing bright blue eyes
Clearpaw(Bluefire7777)- gray she-cat with darker gray and white spots with pretty clear blue eyes

Queens: Swallowflight(KatieK102)- russet-colored she-cat with darker paws and green eyes (Mate: Shadowdrift) Kits: Russetkit, Riverkit, Kestrelkit, and Petalkit
Robinwing(TeamPeeta649)- brown she-cat with a black underbelly and light grey muzzle and bright grey eyes (Mate: Bearstar) Kits: Wolfkit, Minkkit, Pinekit, and Lichenkit

Kits: Russetkit(tanglebelly)- russet colored tom with blue eyes and one black sock on his right front paw
Riverkit(forgetful)- black and gray marbled tom with white paws and blue eyes
Kestrelkit(Bluefire7777)- russet she-cat with blue-grey socks on all legs and covered in black spots and blue eyes
Petalkit(KatieK102)- a pale golden she-kit with tabby markings and white paws and green eyes
Wolfkit(Bluefire7777)- large pale brown nearly grey tom with a large grey-white chest and grey eyes
Minkkit(Bluefire7777)-dark brown tabby she-cat with a black underbelly and blue eyes
Pinekit(TeamPeeta649) - large brown tabby maine coon tom with a grey muzzle and dark green eyes
Lichenkit(TeamPeeta649)- black she-cat with light grey flecks all over, grey paws and ears and green eyes
Stormkit- large lighter brown tabby tom with dark green eyes and one white paw
Hailkit(Bluefire7777)- pretty silvery-almost blue she-cat with bright blue eyes and a white back sock

Elders: Stonegaze(TeamPeeta649)- dark gray tom with black flecks, a black muzzle, tail and amber eyes
Addertail(TalaLeisu2)- brown tabby tom with blue eyes
last edited on Aug 27, 2017 at 08:49PM

Stormclan 1602 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 1602

বছরখানেক আগে TeamPeeta649 said…
*runs after her* Boulderpaw you may want to swallow. *laughs* -Hazelpaw

Knowing Robinwing she'll never act on her feelings anyway. So friendships will remain in tact I supposed. But still, that's a difficult thing of life. Never being able to cling to true love. -Storkclaw
বছরখানেক আগে Bluefire7777 said…
I was just going in for my morning appointment with Oakleaf the kits are all fine *smiles* -Darkblossom

She just needs to lighten up once in while in my opinion lifes too short to be so serious *chuckles* -Greysquirrel

Alright so were going to learn the leap and hold move its an ideal move for apprentices facing battle because its great for when your facing a larger opponent -Lakefrost
Agreed. Why do you think I enjoy spending time with you? You're a nice cat to relax with. And beautiful. -Storkclaw

*nods* Sounds great! Who's going first? -Hazelpaw

Boulderpaw. -Mudpath
বছরখানেক আগে tanglebelly said…
*swallows and looks at them* awww i got to go first?
Boulder paw

*purrs* thats great! *nods to Oakleaf in thanks*
Snowtail

*nods to him and goes back to sorting his herbs*
Oakleaf
Hazelpaw and now Silverpaw will practice this hold on boulderpaw I'll as I'll show you on Mudpath -Lakefrost

Shouldn't be too long now *purrs* -Darkblossom

Why thank you deputy *purrs blushing a tad bit* -Greysquirrel
You're very welcome, Greysquirrel. *smiles at her* -Storkclaw

*gets ready* Make sure you watch closely. -Mudpath

*nods* -Hazelpaw
What patrol are we patrolling again Stormclan? -Greysquirrel

First you will need to find a good stance to charge and leap with enough power to get on your opponents backside, but not jump behind them and do it quick enough so that they don't knock you over midair *says as she swerves a bit for the ready Mudpath to distract him then skillfully leaps on top of him holding tight with her paws then jumps off him* When your ontop in battle you'd lock your claws on their backside it leaves you out of their reach for claws and teeth and allows you to cause significant body injuries. Hazelpaw you start with just the jump onto Boulderpaw's back then simply jumps off like I did while Boulderpaw you try and knock her off balance and prevent her from leaping onto your back -Lakefrost
*nods and hurries to catch up to Robinwing as they approach the border* -Storkclaw

Cool! *readies herself than copies her mentor, leaping onto Boulderpaw* -Hazelpaw
*huffs as she jumps on him and squirms violently*
Boulderpaw
*yelps slightly as her hind legs swing, quickly tightens her grip on him* -Hazelpaw
Excellent now jump off *smiles* -Lakefrost

Anything unusual? *says as she catches up* -Greysquirrel
*keeps shaking* she is as clingy as prickles!
Boulderpaw

*nods waiting for her to get up so he could help her out* you look like they are about to pop out of you!
Snowtail
*laughs and hops off him* -Hazelpaw

It doesn't seem like it. -Robinwing

*sniffs around* Everything seems to be in order. -Storkclaw
Just remark the borders then *smiles* -Greysquirrel

Alright now Silverpaw -Lakefrost

*nods and quickly copies Lakefrost's manuver *jumping onto his back easily then leaps off* -Silverpaw

Excellent both of you *smiles* Now were going to teach Boulderpaw a defense move to counter that leap and hold and one you have to look out for if you do want to use the leap and hold -Lakefrost
*nods and watches* -Hazelpaw

*remarks the borders then gets ready to head back* Ready? -Robinwing

Actually, Greysquirrel would you like to go for a walk with me? -Storkclaw
*grumbles shaking out his fur*
Boulderpaw
What about Robinwing? -Greysquirrel

The counter for this move is to suddenly rolls and crush you under them putting you in a vulnerable state so in order to avoid the counter you'll have to jump on cause as much damage as you can and as you feel them drop under you immediately jump off -Lakedrop
I'm heading back to camp. *starts heading back* -Robinwing

We can return if you like. -Storkclaw
No I just didn't know if Robinwing wanted us to come back with her or not -Greysquirrel

First Mudpath and I will show you the counter move with me not getting out of the way in time *she then jumps ontop of Mudpath's back as she had done before securing herself with her paws* -Lakefrost
I think she'll be fine. -Storkclaw

*rolls, pinning her under him* -Mudpath
See now im under him and the weight alone loosens my grip so much that if he were to stand quickly I would have my underbelly exposed on the ground and he could attack me head on which you don't want as the smaller opponent. Now get off me Mudpath *grunts a bit* -Lakefrost

Alright where are we walking then? *smiles* -Greysquirrel
*nods watching* i see
Boulderpaw
Let's go to the stream. *starts walking* -Storkclaw

*gets off her* Now Boulderpaw I want you to try it. -Mudpath
বছরখানেক আগে forgetful said…
*quietly checks over the herb supplies mumbling to herself* so we're low on..... borage leaves.... and chervil -Minnowpaw

*carefully cleans himself making sure no hairs are out of place* -Sunfang
Hazelpaw you attack again now and let Boulderpaw counter you -Lakefrost

Alright *smiles and walks beside him enjoying the new leaf morning crispness* -Greysquirrel
*readys himself* lest see what you got!
Boulderpaw
*runs and jumps on him* I have to let you win this time. -Hazelpaw

*pads back into camp and lays down in a sunny spot* I guess I can relax for a bit. -Robinwing

It's such a lovely day out. Perfect for a walk. -Storkclaw
I agree completely new leaf brings new life to the Clan *smiles* -Greysquirrel
Absolutely. You know, I really want to thank you. -Storkclaw
*rolls onto his back like he was shown*
Boulderpaw
*grunts under his weight and loses her grip* -Hazelpaw
*rolls off her and pounces ontop of her* got her!
Boulderpaw
For what? *smiles* -Greysquirrel

Excellent Boulderpaw *smiles* Think you can do that again with Silverpaw? -Lakefrost
*smiles at his apprentice* Well done Boulderpaw. -Mudpath

For being so kind and supportive. It helps to know that someone believes in me even when I don't believe in myself. -Storkclaw
Of course Storkclaw your a good friend I'll always support you I know it's hard with Lakefrost down your neck so I got your back at least -Greysquirrel
I really appreciate it. The stress can really start to take a toll. But I'm lucky to have a friend like you. -Storkclaw
*gets off her and sits down proudly*
Boulderpaw
Well done. Now you'll be trying it again with Silverpaw just to make sure you've really got it. -Mudpath

*sits up and shakes the dirt out of her fur* Good job, Boulderpaw. -Hazelpaw
Ready? *looks at her brother* -Silverpaw
*nods to her preparing himself*
Boulderpaw
*she leaps up onto him again gripping his back with her paws* -Silverpaw
Blue I left a comment as storkclaw
*starts to roll onto his back to get her off*
Boulderpaw
*grunts under his weight and ends up losing her grip* -Silverpaw

Of course Storkclaw *smiles* -Greysquirrel
You're very kind, Greysquirrel. -Storkclaw
Your full of flattery this morning deputy *purrs* -Greysquirrel
*rolla off her and pins her* another one down!
Boulderpaw
*dips his head apologetically* If I've over stepped I apologize. -Storkclaw

Well done! You've definitely got it down well. -Mudpath
*grumbles under him* now get off me your large ball of fur -Silverpaw

No I don't mind *smiles* -Greysquirrel

No Hazelpaw you try and leap off before he throws you under then attack him as he drops down -Lakefrost
*crouches down, waiting for Boulderpaw* -Hazelpaw

Well that's a relief. *smiles* Ive been trying to think of the right way to express how special you are to me. -Storkclaw