Stormclan Members of MoonClan

Bluefire7777 posted on Nov 17, 2016 at 09:32PM
MoonClan is a neighboring Clan of StormClan that lives to the west of StormClan and borders right along the creek that leads into the falls. They are sleek cats that enjoy both the fish from the many creeks that run through their territory as well as the prey found in their forests.

Leader: Bearstar(Bluefire7777)- huge dark brown nearly black tom with dark green eyes and lighter brown muzzle and paws (Mate: Robinwing)

Deputy: Storkclaw(TeamPeeta649) - slender gray tom with thin black stripes running down the length of his back and dark brown eyes (Mate: Greysquirrel) Apprentice: Dabblepaw

Medicine Cat: Oakleaf(tanglebelly)- small brown tom with bright amber eyes Apprentice: Minnowpaw

Warriors: Lakefrost(Bluefire7777)- lighter brown tabby she-cat with bright blue green eyes and white toes (Mate: Mudpath) Apprentice: Whitepaw
Greysquirrel(Bluefire7777)- fluffy light gray she-cat with a slender build and light green eyes (Mate: Storkclaw)
Mudpath(TeamPeeta649)- large white tom with dark brown paws and rings around his tail and blue eyes (Mate: Lakefrost) Apprentice: Clearpaw
Sunfang(forgetful)- a dark orange tabby tom with pale green eyes
Snowtail(tanglebelly)- White tom with brown patches through out his fur and blue eyes Apprentice: Rowanpaw
Shadowdrift(Bluefire7777)- black tom with long grey socks and a white muzzle and ear tips with blue eyes (Mate: Swallowflight) Apprentice: Eaglepaw
Stagleap(KatieK102)- reddish-tabby tom with a dark underbelly and amber eyes
Graylion(smartone)-Huge gray fluffy tom with a lion like fluff of fur with bright orangey amber eyes
Aquagaze(smartone)-a pretty small silvery gray she-cat with white markings and brilliant blue eyes
Silverbird(Bluefire7777)- pretty silver tabby she-cat with dark green eyes and black paws
Boulderdust(tanglebelly)- large gray tom with green eyes
Hazelstreak(TeamPeeta649)- reddish brown she-cat with white flecks and gray eyes

Apprentices: Minnowpaw(forgetful)- a white tabby she-cat with dark brown stripes and dark blue eyes
Rowanpaw(KatieK102)- brown tabby tom with darker tabby markings/paws, and amber eyes
Dabblepaw(smartone)-a soft tom with a tortoiseshell white and brown coat with mossy green eyes
Eaglepaw(TeaamPeeta649)- large black tom with a fluffy white chest and muzzle and light green eyes
Whitepaw(TeamPeeta649)- white tom with brown paws and piercing bright blue eyes
Clearpaw(Bluefire7777)- gray she-cat with darker gray and white spots with pretty clear blue eyes

Queens: Swallowflight(KatieK102)- russet-colored she-cat with darker paws and green eyes (Mate: Shadowdrift) Kits: Russetkit, Riverkit, Kestrelkit, and Petalkit
Robinwing(TeamPeeta649)- brown she-cat with a black underbelly and light grey muzzle and bright grey eyes (Mate: Bearstar) Kits: Wolfkit, Minkkit, Pinekit, and Lichenkit

Kits: Russetkit(tanglebelly)- russet colored tom with blue eyes and one black sock on his right front paw
Riverkit(forgetful)- black and gray marbled tom with white paws and blue eyes
Kestrelkit(Bluefire7777)- russet she-cat with blue-grey socks on all legs and covered in black spots and blue eyes
Petalkit(KatieK102)- a pale golden she-kit with tabby markings and white paws and green eyes
Wolfkit(Bluefire7777)- large pale brown nearly grey tom with a large grey-white chest and grey eyes
Minkkit(Bluefire7777)-dark brown tabby she-cat with a black underbelly and blue eyes
Pinekit(TeamPeeta649) - large brown tabby maine coon tom with a grey muzzle and dark green eyes
Lichenkit(TeamPeeta649)- black she-cat with light grey flecks all over, grey paws and ears and green eyes
Stormkit- large lighter brown tabby tom with dark green eyes and one white paw
Hailkit(Bluefire7777)- pretty silvery-almost blue she-cat with bright blue eyes and a white back sock

Elders: Stonegaze(TeamPeeta649)- dark gray tom with black flecks, a black muzzle, tail and amber eyes
Addertail(TalaLeisu2)- brown tabby tom with blue eyes
last edited on Aug 27, 2017 at 08:49PM

Stormclan 1602 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1201-1250 of 1602

বছরখানেক আগে Bluefire7777 said…
*glances at them a sigh of relief coming from her then she looks at Hazelstreak* The tom doesn't look too much like Treetail does he? *says quietly* I dont want the clan to treat him strangely...I've been praying to StarClan that they'd look like me... -Silverbird
বছরখানেক আগে TeamPeeta649 said…
*looks at the tom then back at her* They're similar...he doesn't have the same long legs that his father does though. He kind of looks like Robinwing's kits a little. *tries to reassure her* -Hazelstreak
*nods a bit then looks for herself noticing the similar still* I'll name him Stormkit...if he can't run from his identity I want him to own it...he'll be a great MoonClan warrior strong and healthy... *she then glances over at her daughter smiling at the silver pelt* the she-kit will be Hailkit her silvery pelt reminds me of hail and with her brother Storm and it being almost greenleaf they'll be a pair.. -Silverbird
*smiles and nods* They're beautiful, Silverbird. -Hazelstreak

I'll notify Bearstar that two lovely kits have been born. *purrs and exits the nursery**casts an amused gaze at her kits before padding over to his den* Bearstar? -Robinwing

*sees his mother leave the nursery and takes off after her, following under her paws* -Pinekit
*notices his brother leave and chases after him as well to Bearstar's den* -Wolfkit

*sees them enter still sunnning himself in the warm green leaf sun* My lovely mate and wild sons *laughs a bit* traveled all the way from the nursery to see me what do I owe the pleasure? *purrs as she stands slowly and shakes out his dark fur* -Bearstar
Silverbird had kits! *looks up at mother* Right? -Pinekit

*purrs* Indeed. A handsome tom and a beautiful she-cat. She's named them Stormkit and Hailkit. -Robinwing
*smiles* That's excellent I'll go congratulate her at once come on little warriors let's go meet your new denmates *chuckles as he cuffs Wolfkit playfully* -Bearstar

*growls playfully and nips at his dad paws and crouches playfully dashing after him* -Wolfkit

*continues to breathe shallowly trying to catch her breath in the nursery but smiles at her kits weakly* I'm so glad they're both healthy and a small litter -Silverbird

*bats lightly at her mother suckling for milk* -Hailkit

Whoever wants Stormkit can have him I kinda see him as a character that has to overcome his parentage and struggle with his identity for bit just to make things interesting lol
I'd be up to take him

*runs around his paws* When will we be able to play with them? -Pinekit

*purrs and follows alongside Bearstar* Not for some time. They need to grow and become strong like you and your sisters. -Robinwing
Yes don't be too rough with them boys they are very fragile *purrs and looks around* Now where are my lovely daughters? -Bearstar

Daddy! *says rushing over and nuzzling her fathers paws* -Minkkit

Found one now wheres the other? *chuckles* -Bearstar
Here. *shyly moves from behind her mother's legs and nuzzles her head against his paw* -Lichenkit

*pokes his head into the nursery* They're so small! -Pinekit
*pads up behind his brother and does the same* woah they are -Wolfkit

You were once that small boys *chuckles then licks Lichenkits head gently before he pads past his sons into the nursery* -Bearstar
*moves aside as Bearstar enters* -Hazelstreak

No way, we were that small? *follows closely at his father's paws* -Pinekit

Come along, girls. *pads into the nursery and settles into her nest* -Robinwing
বছরখানেক আগে smartone123 said…
(whatd i miss?)
Really not much here. Silverbird just had her kits
Congratulations Silverbird *smiling at the kits* Flyheart would be proud *smiles softly thinking of his old friend and deputy* -Bearstar

Thank you Bearstar thats nice to hear from you, my father always respected your opinion *smiles brushing her tail lightly over the small kits* -Silverbird

We have a packed nursery but with all these strong healthy kits MoonClan will be strong again I know -Bearstar
*watches the kits from the edge of them nest* When do they open their eyes? -Pinekit

*settles down in the nest beside her mother* -Lichenkit
Maybe in a day or two they will but they will still be delicate -Bearstar
All right. -Pinekit

*grooms her kits* -Robinwing
(ah ok XP)
বছরখানেক আগে KatieK102 said…
*Rolls his eyes slightly* "That's exactly what is means, mouse-brain. The younger you are, the less pain or weight you can handle." ~ Rowanpaw

Hey, if no one's taken Stormkit yet, I'd love to be him!
*Glances over Kestrelkit's shoulder* "Do you think we're allowed in yet?" *whispers* ~ Petalkit

*Pads into camp with a large fish clamped between his jaws* ~ Stagleap
Katie shall be stormkit then!

*looks at the older kits shyly* -Lichenkit
!!!!!

*Catches Litchenkit's eye and smiles brightly* ~ Petalkit
*waves her tail slightly* -Lichenkit

*nudges her gently* Why don't you go talk to the other kits. *purrs* -Robinwing

Yes, mother. *pads over to them* Um, hello. -Lichenkit
*Smiles even brighter and practically shoves Kesteralkit out of the way* "Hi! We haven't talked much, but I"m Petalkit!" ~ Petalkit

I'm Lichenkit. You're from Swallowflight's litter, right? -Lichenkit
*Nods* "Yup! Swallowflight and Shadowdrift." *Puffs her chest out* "We're the oldest kits in the nursery!" ~ Petalkit
How old are you? -Lichenkit
"Four moons," *announces proudly* ~ Petalkit
*eyes widen slightly* So you'll be an apprentice soon! -Lichenkit
*Nods* "Yep!" ~ Petalkit
I wonder who my father will give you as a mentor. Anyone will be great, but are you hoping for someone in particular? -Lichenkit
*pads over to Petalkit and Lichenkit* I'm sure well all get great mentors -Kestrelkit

You're not wrong, but you pushed me to the ground you didn't stomp on my head or anything *flicks her tail* I'm fine I'll have to learn to take a hit if I'm gonna be a warrior -Clearpaw

*looks at Robinwing* Its pretty crowded in here *chuckles* I'm gonna head out since Silverbird seems tired *licks her cheek and pads out* -Bearstar
*runs out after him, latching onto his leg* -Pinekit
Pinekit *chuckles and lifts his leg taking the kit with him smiling playfully* What are you doing? -Bearstar

*pads over to his sister* Hey lichenkit wanna play? -Wolfkit
*Huffs, her cheery demeanor throwing him off* "Guess so." *He wasn't grumpy by any means, he just thought the younger cats were senseless and not worth interacting with* ~ Rowanpaw

*Looks thoughful* "I don't know. I want someone important like Bearstar... but Stagleap is a cool warrior too." ~ Petalkit

I'll let you get off to your oh so important training by yourself then *almost chuckles at him then looks to her brother* Come on Eaglepaw Mudpath was showing me a hunting technique yesterday can you help me by being my mouse? I'll do the same for you if you want -Clearpaw

Uncle Stagleap is cool *nods approving of her sisters choice* its too bad Storkclaw and Lakefrost have apprentices already they're really awesome warriors too -Kestrelkit

*pads over to Stagleap* Hunting good today Stagleap? -Lakefrost
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
I wanna hang out with you, dad! -Pinekit

*looks at her brother then the other kits* Want to play? -Lichenkit
*Flicks an ear and doesn't respond, but turns around and starts towards Snowtail* ~ Rowanpaw

*Glances at Litchenkit* "Who do you want?" ~ Petalkit

*Drops the trout on the pile and smirks slightly* "Look for yourself." *Glances around camp* "Hey, where is everyone?" ~ Stagleap
Um..*shuffles her paws* I'm not sure. -Lichenkit
Well Storkclaw is leading a northern border patrol right now with Greysquirrel and Shadowdrift and a I bet everyone else is cooing at the new kits *chuckles*Silverbird kitted recently I hear it's tom and a she-cat -Lakefrost

I don't care what mentor I get I would just want someone strong and could teach me how to be a good fighter *says as he playfully growls at his sister Lichenkit him and Punekit were constantly play fighting together both large kits for their age and will probably be large warriors like their father Bearstar* -Wolfkit

You do? *chuckles* I'm not that fun -Bearstar
*Ears perk* "She finally kitted, huh? About time... I thought she would burst!" *Suddenly looks concerned* "How difficult was the birth? She's so young...bearly been a warrior for a few moons." ~ Stagleap

*Thinks* "Uncle Stagleap is a good fighter, and so is Sunfang. Maybe Boulderdust?" ~ Petalkit
I think so. Can I? Please? -Pinekit

*purrs and crouches playfully**she couldn't match her brothers in size, she was built more like her mother: sleek and slender, but still muscular* -Lichenkit
I heard rough lost a lot of blood but she'll recover the kits are healthy -Lakefrost
*Relxes softly* "At least the kits are healthy. Maybe I'll bring her this trout when she's feeling better. I'm sure she's hungry." ~ Stagleap
I think she's sleeping now Oakleaf said but I'm sure after she'll appreciate it she's strong and will recover quick I know -Lakefrost
(ahh id love to be Stormkit since my name is Storm XD)
Dad? Please? *looks up at him expectingly* -Pinekit
I think Katie already called him haha damn I didn't think he'd be so popular

Alright *chuckles* Let go of my leg and we can play -Bearstar