Stormclan Members of MoonClan

Bluefire7777 posted on Nov 17, 2016 at 09:32PM
MoonClan is a neighboring Clan of StormClan that lives to the west of StormClan and borders right along the creek that leads into the falls. They are sleek cats that enjoy both the fish from the many creeks that run through their territory as well as the prey found in their forests.

Leader: Bearstar(Bluefire7777)- huge dark brown nearly black tom with dark green eyes and lighter brown muzzle and paws (Mate: Robinwing)

Deputy: Storkclaw(TeamPeeta649) - slender gray tom with thin black stripes running down the length of his back and dark brown eyes (Mate: Greysquirrel) Apprentice: Dabblepaw

Medicine Cat: Oakleaf(tanglebelly)- small brown tom with bright amber eyes Apprentice: Minnowpaw

Warriors: Lakefrost(Bluefire7777)- lighter brown tabby she-cat with bright blue green eyes and white toes (Mate: Mudpath) Apprentice: Whitepaw
Greysquirrel(Bluefire7777)- fluffy light gray she-cat with a slender build and light green eyes (Mate: Storkclaw)
Mudpath(TeamPeeta649)- large white tom with dark brown paws and rings around his tail and blue eyes (Mate: Lakefrost) Apprentice: Clearpaw
Sunfang(forgetful)- a dark orange tabby tom with pale green eyes
Snowtail(tanglebelly)- White tom with brown patches through out his fur and blue eyes Apprentice: Rowanpaw
Shadowdrift(Bluefire7777)- black tom with long grey socks and a white muzzle and ear tips with blue eyes (Mate: Swallowflight) Apprentice: Eaglepaw
Stagleap(KatieK102)- reddish-tabby tom with a dark underbelly and amber eyes
Graylion(smartone)-Huge gray fluffy tom with a lion like fluff of fur with bright orangey amber eyes
Aquagaze(smartone)-a pretty small silvery gray she-cat with white markings and brilliant blue eyes
Silverbird(Bluefire7777)- pretty silver tabby she-cat with dark green eyes and black paws
Boulderdust(tanglebelly)- large gray tom with green eyes
Hazelstreak(TeamPeeta649)- reddish brown she-cat with white flecks and gray eyes

Apprentices: Minnowpaw(forgetful)- a white tabby she-cat with dark brown stripes and dark blue eyes
Rowanpaw(KatieK102)- brown tabby tom with darker tabby markings/paws, and amber eyes
Dabblepaw(smartone)-a soft tom with a tortoiseshell white and brown coat with mossy green eyes
Eaglepaw(TeaamPeeta649)- large black tom with a fluffy white chest and muzzle and light green eyes
Whitepaw(TeamPeeta649)- white tom with brown paws and piercing bright blue eyes
Clearpaw(Bluefire7777)- gray she-cat with darker gray and white spots with pretty clear blue eyes

Queens: Swallowflight(KatieK102)- russet-colored she-cat with darker paws and green eyes (Mate: Shadowdrift) Kits: Russetkit, Riverkit, Kestrelkit, and Petalkit
Robinwing(TeamPeeta649)- brown she-cat with a black underbelly and light grey muzzle and bright grey eyes (Mate: Bearstar) Kits: Wolfkit, Minkkit, Pinekit, and Lichenkit

Kits: Russetkit(tanglebelly)- russet colored tom with blue eyes and one black sock on his right front paw
Riverkit(forgetful)- black and gray marbled tom with white paws and blue eyes
Kestrelkit(Bluefire7777)- russet she-cat with blue-grey socks on all legs and covered in black spots and blue eyes
Petalkit(KatieK102)- a pale golden she-kit with tabby markings and white paws and green eyes
Wolfkit(Bluefire7777)- large pale brown nearly grey tom with a large grey-white chest and grey eyes
Minkkit(Bluefire7777)-dark brown tabby she-cat with a black underbelly and blue eyes
Pinekit(TeamPeeta649) - large brown tabby maine coon tom with a grey muzzle and dark green eyes
Lichenkit(TeamPeeta649)- black she-cat with light grey flecks all over, grey paws and ears and green eyes
Stormkit- large lighter brown tabby tom with dark green eyes and one white paw
Hailkit(Bluefire7777)- pretty silvery-almost blue she-cat with bright blue eyes and a white back sock

Elders: Stonegaze(TeamPeeta649)- dark gray tom with black flecks, a black muzzle, tail and amber eyes
Addertail(TalaLeisu2)- brown tabby tom with blue eyes
last edited on Aug 27, 2017 at 08:49PM

Stormclan 1602 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1001-1050 of 1602

বছরখানেক আগে Bluefire7777 said…
*after the cheering subsides he hops down from the high oak* -Bearstar

*looks at Mudpath* What are we gonna do first? -Clearpaw
বছরখানেক আগে TeamPeeta649 said…
First I'm going to take you for some hunting training. *looks to his mate and Shadowdrift* Care to join us? -Mudpath

My Little darlings. *purrs happily* -Robinwing

*suckles hungrily at her stomach* -Pinekit
বছরখানেক আগে tanglebelly said…
How was the kitting? *says padding over to his mate*
Boulderdust

*watches his old den mates from the nursery*
Russetkit
It wasn't too hard on her thankfully. Four adorable kits were to come of it. *purrs* -Hazelstreak

*waves at Russetkit* I'm sure you'll be joining us in no time! -Eaglekit

*waves his tail as well* -Whitekit
*sits next to her brother* Still got us Russetkit -Kestrelkit

Maybe before that we all could show them around the territory *smiles a bit Eaglepae was his first apprentice before concentrating on his mate and after having his own kits he looked forward to teaching the young cats* -Shadowdrift
Sounds good to me. -Mudpath
Well come as well *says to her mate* I think it'll do some good to get these excited paws moving I'm sure they're anxious to see what's outside the brambles -Lakefrost
বছরখানেক আগে smartone123 said…
(Dabblepaw-a soft tom with a tortoiseshell white and brown coat with mossy green eyes)
 (Dabblepaw-a soft tom with a tortoiseshell white and brown কোট with mossy green eyes)
(Aquagaze-a pretty small silvery gray she-cat with white markings and brilliant blue eyes)
 (Aquagaze-a pretty small silvery gray she-cat with white markings and brilliant blue eyes)
(Graylion-Huge gray fluffy tom with a lion like fluff of fur with bright orangey amber eyes )
 (Graylion-Huge gray fluffy tom with a lion like fluff of পশম with bright orangey amber eyes )
Thanks smart I'll ad them in a minute for now Dabblepaws mentor can be Storkclaw the deputy :)
(got it)
Dabblepaw: the soft and small tom sat near a puddle.He wasn't very strong or skilled but he tried his best.He stared at himself in the puddle sighing.He wasn't very much like a tom huh?looking at his soft pretty features and smacked the puddle,water splashing on his face as he shook his head

Aquagaze:She stretched coming back from hunting.She had a good haul today with 4 pieces of prey.She was super lucky today.She purred contently giving a small chuckle as she put her prey on the pile

Graylion:layed in the sun purring.A time to relax he thought as his body relaxed.He wished this was more frequent but his help was needed a lot so he knew he couldn't.Oh well! ill just enjoy it now he thought
It's the six of us then. *purrs and licks Lakefrost's cheek* Let's get moving. *flicks Clearpaw's ear with his tail before heading toward the exit* -Mudpath

Yes! *takes off for the camp exit, itching to get out into the territory for the first time**takes off past Dabblepaw, bumping into him slightly**looks back over his shoulder, still hurrying out of camp* Sorry Dabblepaw! -Eaglepaw

*pads up to his friend Dabblepaw, they got along because they were both quieter* Sorry about that, Dabblepaw. First time out of camp and he can't wait enough to watch where he's going. *watches his brother, making sure he didn't go too far from the others* -Whitepaw
Dabblepaw: he lurch forward into the puddle face first.He was small so it was easy to knock him over.He got up sighing shaking his face "its ok...hey...do you think I'm cut out to be a warrior..."he seemed very doubtful about it
Of course. *flicks mud off his friend's face with his tail* I understand that you might be a little unsure, but I have no doubt you'll make a great warrior. It'll just take hard work. For all of us it will. -Whitepaw

*bounds back over to them* It's amazing out there! *walks in circles excitedly* Ugh I can't wait to explore it all! -Eaglepaw
Dabblepaw:he nods "if you say so..."he got up smiling softly and licks his friends face affectionately "you know how to cheer me up"he gave a soft smile.He was still unsure but he was glad to have his friend with him.Looking a Eaglepaw he chuckled softly "is it?"
*chases after her older brother* Everything is so big! -Clearpaw

I'm sure I remember when I first left camp as tiny as you all the forest seems like such a big place -Shadowdrift

Then you patrol it enough times and you start to realize its not *purrs a bit amused at the new apprentices* -Lakefrost

*pads over to Aquagaze* Hey want to share this thrush with me? You know I can't eat this all myself *smiles she was a close friend of hers* -Greysquirrel

Btw Smart I'm like in love with Greylion hes so cool looking! I just realized him and Greysquirrel both have the Grey prefix lol
Aquagaze:she looked over and smiled"sure Greysquirrel" giving her a affectionate nuzzle as she laid down to share the thrush together "how are you?" grooming her friend

Dabblepaw:smiles softly at Lakefrost and Shadowdrift"i guess so"he glanced over at Clearpaw and looked away embarrassed as he shuffled.He wanted to impress her as well with his skills but hed never say that to anyone

(thank you XD and they do x3)
I'm good my sister's kits just became apprentices. I'm so glad I know she's looking down from StarClan in pride today...its bittersweet though I can't keep them close and protect them for her now. They're off on their own to train to be warriors *says taking a bite* -Greysquirrel (Her sister Darkblossom was killed in a rouge raid that actually chased MoonClan out of their camp and caused them to take refugein Stormclan they obviously fought back and won camp again but Greysquirrel has been obbsessed with caring for her sisters kits after her untimely death)

Maybe we should have Dabblepaw lead a bit since he's been an apprentice for a moon or two now *purrs a bit Lakefrost had a habit of kind of picking on Storkclaw's apprentices she wasn't a mean cat but she did hold some bitterness to not being chosen deputy by her father Bearstar though she was becoming nicer mostly due to Mudpath keeping her in check* -Lakefrost
Aquagaze:she nods sympathetically as she nudged her friend "everything will be ok.Shes watching us and know you are doing your best" smiling as she continues to groom her friend

Dabblepaw:his nerves shot up as he nodded"uh oh um ok sure" trying his best to seem strong to make up for his highly feminine exterior
Pop quiz can you tell the new apprentices which Clan we share our Eastern border with? -Lakefrost

I know I guess now I can get back to my own life now I know haven't been able to spend that much time with you and my mate Storkclaw in awhile dealing with my sisters so much -Greysquirrel
*licks his friend's shoulder* Don't worry, you'll do great. *says reassuringly**even being a brand new apprentice he carried himself with a great deal of confidence and dignity**he wanted nothing more than to make his mother proud in StarClan, so he knew it would take hard work to become a respectable warrior**he wasn't afraid to step up to the plate in any situation since he'd always been very observant so he knew what to do in almost any case* -Whitepaw

*stands by his sister* When we start training I'm so going to kick your tail, you know! -Eaglepaw

*watches them in amusement* -Mudpath

*nuzzles her kids lovingly* -Robinwing

*moves to Bearstar's side after his announcement to the clan* Congratulations again. Four beautiful, healthy kits. Another blessing from StarClan. -Storkclaw
Dabblepaw:flicks nervous,the answer just going out of his head"uh...."shuffling

Aquagaze:she smiled"oh course ill be here for you"she sighed "my clocks ticking being abit of an old she cat, wonder if ill find someone"
Just relax and take your time. You've got this. *whispers to Dabblepaw* -Whitepaw
( i acually forgot XDX opps)
Dabblepaw:he nods focus best he could, wanting to impress them
psst...its StormClan lol

Yes Dabblepaw? -Lakefrost
(I thought so but i forgot XD)
Dabblepaw:"Stormclan"he said hoping he was right as he looked at her hoping he was right
Correct we should be reaching the border creek soon -Lakefrost

Before that though were going to go to the training ravine -Shadowdrift

Is that where were gonna practice or skills? -Clearpaw

That is correct *chuckles* -Lakefrost
I can't wait to actually start training! *His small muscles flexing with anticipation* -Eaglepaw

*smiles and nods to his friend* StormClan, good to know. -Whitepaw

*purrs at the apprentices* After that let's show them some of the most active hunting spots. -Mudpath
In due time Eaglepaw *chuckles* -Shadowdrift

*leads the way down a slope into a small valley craved around two hills and the creek that cute between them towards the bottom was a clearing with soft sand and shallow creek water surrounded by bramble to protect it from view from all sides* This is the training ravine *smiles* -Lakefrost

Woah... *says watching her paws sink into the soft sand* -Clearpaw
It's so cool! -Eaglepaw

Believe me, you'll be spending a lot of time here. -Mudpath
Really? *says excitedly looking up at her mentor then crouches playfully facing her brother and growling playfully* I'm gonna beat you in our first battle lessons -Clearpaw
Dabblepaw:he smiled as he fallowed.He glanced at Clearpaw " did i...do well?"he asked hoping she was impressed with him
Yea right, Clearpaw! *grins then turns to Dabblepaw* I thought you did a good job. -Eaglepaw

*watches them silently* -Whitepaw
Dabblepaw:smiles "thank you" then looks at her expectingly
*shrugs* I certainly didn't know it so you knew more then me *then goes back to cuffing her brother over the ear playfully* Will to! -Clearpaw

Alright keep your paws to yourselves they'll be plenty of time for you two to duke it out later *chuckles* -Shadowdrift
Dabblepaw:he felt disappointed but smiled" thank you"He was hoping she would be more impressed but it made sense.He followed along with them.Maybe he can impress her with battling

greylion:was snoring abit in the sun ,very comfortable.His large body laid out like a lion
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
*pads over to his friend* Hey you lazy lump, wake up. *nudges Greylion lightly with his paw* -Storkclaw

Where to now? -Whitepaw
You're not old Aqua! *laughs a bit* I'm sure you'll find someone -Greysquirrel

*steps out of the nursery trying to get a breather from all the kits and corwded nursery* -Silverbird

Next were going to the StormClan border *flicks her tail signalling them all forward* -Lakefrost
Aquagaze:"im older then you"she purred and sighed "i dont know,i do want a family...i havent really had a family and it always appealed to me"

Dapplepaw:nods quiet,next to Whitepaw "do you think shes impressed?"he asked worried

Greylion:"wha..?"he yawned awake tired "im not lazy ya stork"playfully batting him,yawning with his big jaw."whatd ya want?"always less formal when he just wakes up

You okay with being a part of the dusk patrol this evening? -Storkclaw

*smiles and nods* I should think so. -Whitepaw
Dabblepaw:

Greylion:he nodded"ya thats fine.Are you coming along?"he asked, sitting up.He was a large male and was dark grey color
*nods* I'm going to have Greysquirrel come too. Hopefully now that her sister's kits are apprentices we'll get to spend more time together. -Storkclaw
greylion:"your lucky,your mates very cute and sweet"he stood up and jumped down giving him a nudge"itll be good for you guys to spend time with eachother"purrs
I know. *smiles* I lucked out to be with someone like her. I can't wait until we start a family. -Storkclaw
Greylion :"I'll be there uncle who's not their uncle" he smiled,walking next to him "ill be a proud uncle not uncle"he smiled
*chuckles lightly* Well, seeing as how I don't have any siblings I really appreciate that. -Storkclaw
greylion:he nods " oh course" rubbing his shoulder
So what about you? Got your eye on any special lady? -Storkclaw
Greylion:"oh no i dont.I not really looking either but if someone comes along i wont be against it"he smiles thoughtfully