Stormclan Members of MoonClan

Bluefire7777 posted on Nov 17, 2016 at 09:32PM
MoonClan is a neighboring Clan of StormClan that lives to the west of StormClan and borders right along the creek that leads into the falls. They are sleek cats that enjoy both the fish from the many creeks that run through their territory as well as the prey found in their forests.

Leader: Bearstar(Bluefire7777)- huge dark brown nearly black tom with dark green eyes and lighter brown muzzle and paws (Mate: Robinwing)

Deputy: Storkclaw(TeamPeeta649) - slender gray tom with thin black stripes running down the length of his back and dark brown eyes (Mate: Greysquirrel) Apprentice: Dabblepaw

Medicine Cat: Oakleaf(tanglebelly)- small brown tom with bright amber eyes Apprentice: Minnowpaw

Warriors: Lakefrost(Bluefire7777)- lighter brown tabby she-cat with bright blue green eyes and white toes (Mate: Mudpath) Apprentice: Whitepaw
Greysquirrel(Bluefire7777)- fluffy light gray she-cat with a slender build and light green eyes (Mate: Storkclaw)
Mudpath(TeamPeeta649)- large white tom with dark brown paws and rings around his tail and blue eyes (Mate: Lakefrost) Apprentice: Clearpaw
Sunfang(forgetful)- a dark orange tabby tom with pale green eyes
Snowtail(tanglebelly)- White tom with brown patches through out his fur and blue eyes Apprentice: Rowanpaw
Shadowdrift(Bluefire7777)- black tom with long grey socks and a white muzzle and ear tips with blue eyes (Mate: Swallowflight) Apprentice: Eaglepaw
Stagleap(KatieK102)- reddish-tabby tom with a dark underbelly and amber eyes
Graylion(smartone)-Huge gray fluffy tom with a lion like fluff of fur with bright orangey amber eyes
Aquagaze(smartone)-a pretty small silvery gray she-cat with white markings and brilliant blue eyes
Silverbird(Bluefire7777)- pretty silver tabby she-cat with dark green eyes and black paws
Boulderdust(tanglebelly)- large gray tom with green eyes
Hazelstreak(TeamPeeta649)- reddish brown she-cat with white flecks and gray eyes

Apprentices: Minnowpaw(forgetful)- a white tabby she-cat with dark brown stripes and dark blue eyes
Rowanpaw(KatieK102)- brown tabby tom with darker tabby markings/paws, and amber eyes
Dabblepaw(smartone)-a soft tom with a tortoiseshell white and brown coat with mossy green eyes
Eaglepaw(TeaamPeeta649)- large black tom with a fluffy white chest and muzzle and light green eyes
Whitepaw(TeamPeeta649)- white tom with brown paws and piercing bright blue eyes
Clearpaw(Bluefire7777)- gray she-cat with darker gray and white spots with pretty clear blue eyes

Queens: Swallowflight(KatieK102)- russet-colored she-cat with darker paws and green eyes (Mate: Shadowdrift) Kits: Russetkit, Riverkit, Kestrelkit, and Petalkit
Robinwing(TeamPeeta649)- brown she-cat with a black underbelly and light grey muzzle and bright grey eyes (Mate: Bearstar) Kits: Wolfkit, Minkkit, Pinekit, and Lichenkit

Kits: Russetkit(tanglebelly)- russet colored tom with blue eyes and one black sock on his right front paw
Riverkit(forgetful)- black and gray marbled tom with white paws and blue eyes
Kestrelkit(Bluefire7777)- russet she-cat with blue-grey socks on all legs and covered in black spots and blue eyes
Petalkit(KatieK102)- a pale golden she-kit with tabby markings and white paws and green eyes
Wolfkit(Bluefire7777)- large pale brown nearly grey tom with a large grey-white chest and grey eyes
Minkkit(Bluefire7777)-dark brown tabby she-cat with a black underbelly and blue eyes
Pinekit(TeamPeeta649) - large brown tabby maine coon tom with a grey muzzle and dark green eyes
Lichenkit(TeamPeeta649)- black she-cat with light grey flecks all over, grey paws and ears and green eyes
Stormkit- large lighter brown tabby tom with dark green eyes and one white paw
Hailkit(Bluefire7777)- pretty silvery-almost blue she-cat with bright blue eyes and a white back sock

Elders: Stonegaze(TeamPeeta649)- dark gray tom with black flecks, a black muzzle, tail and amber eyes
Addertail(TalaLeisu2)- brown tabby tom with blue eyes
last edited on Aug 27, 2017 at 08:49PM

Stormclan 1602 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1051-1100 of 1602

বছরখানেক আগে Bluefire7777 said…
Are Aquagaze and Greylion brother and sister? Cause if they want they can be in Shadowdrifts litter he doesnt really have an explicit family haha

Its too bad their aren't more bachelors I know Stagleap is avaliable but he's pretty distant *sighs* -Greysquirrel
বছরখানেক আগে smartone123 said…
(they sadly aren't family Xp you can make one of his sibling if you'd like)
Aquagaze:"i don't know him very well" she said a bit doubtful
বছরখানেক আগে TeamPeeta649 said…
Well there are plenty of she-cats I'm sure would be interested. -Storkclaw
Greylion:"i dont know about that"He chuckled abit.He didnt think he was that popular
*scoffs* Oh please. I was lucky to have my feelings for Greysquirrel returned. You, I'm sure there are plenty of she-cats just waiting for you to notice them. -Storkclaw
Greylion:"dont be silly! your a stud"he smirked nudging him
*rolls his eyes at him* Oh please. -Storkclaw
Greylion: "dont lie to yourself ya stud"he purred
*cuffs him, laughing slightly* Knock it off you big lug. You don't need to drown me in compliments to make me feel better about myself. I'm not some sap. -Storkclaw
Greylion:"im not kissing butt oh gracious deputy"he smirked as he playfully tackled him.
*grunts slightly and rolls, pinning him down firmly* I may not share your size, but I'm deputy for a reason. *cuffs him lightly, laughing at their foolishness* -Storkclaw
*looks over at her mate and Greylion wrestling* What about Greylion? He's a handsome cat though he's making a fool of himself my mate included *laughs a bit* -Greysquirrel

*they reach a larger creek that seemed to lead off into deeper forests with larger trees* Across this creek is StormClan territory you don't cross it. Can you smell all the scent markers where they marked the territory? If they find you on there land they'll show no mercy kicking you out and teaching you a lesson so be sure to be careful -Lakefrost

*her nose crinkles in distaste* they smell so weird -Clearpaw
I faintly remember being in their camp. -Whitepaw

They smelled just as bad then as they do now. -Eaglepaw

*cuffs their ears lightly* Enough insulting. Make sure you pay attention. -Mudpath
Greylion:flips him over"dont count be out yet"gives a playful nip as they wresle
Aquagaze:she chuckles "they are just having some fun.As for dating,i dont think id work out though i do think he's good looking"purrs
Dabblepaw:he nods"oh course!" he didnt want to be with those means,nuh uh
(actually makes me want to stir up trouble on the clan borders with a crush of Dapplepaw and a cat from the Stormclan border, im bad XD)
Oh Blue and I can't say anything about that XD
Sliverbird is pregnant with Treetail's kits. The only cats from StormClan who know are Treetail's parents, Flintstripe, Applethorn and Brumblebraze I would maybe think since he's also Treetail's friend

*pushes against him, sending them rolling again* -Storkclaw
(isnt treetail with another cat XDX how did that happen?Ya id say hed know)
Greylion:he laughed as they went rolling.He liked being able to play around abit
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Why do you say it won't work out? *purrs* -Greysquirrel

Just remember if I catch you over there I'll throw you into the creek myself into front of everyone and make you clean the elders den for moons *says sternly* -Lakefrost
Yea we already got the forbidden romance though young apprentices could be causing trouble while off exploring when there not supposed to ;) haha
Treeptail and Silverbird fell for each while they were apprentices and when he was still one he got her pregnant. He soon after became a warrior and she told him. They separated and it was until after that he and Flintstripe started seeing one another.

You're going down, tough guy! *laughs* -Storkclaw

*looks at her almost worriedly* Warning taken. -Eaglepaw
Aquagaze:"he seems too much like a brother to me for some reason"she said

Dabblepaw:He gulps from the thought of that,but he also might make him look super brave for Clearpaw

(true cx)
Good moving on *with that she goes north following along the creek border* -Lakefrost

*whispers to Eaglepaw* We should totally sneak out and practice our moves in the ravine though what do you think? -Clearpaw

Got it well I'm sure you'll find someone -Greysquirrel
Dabblepaw:nods as he followed Lakefrost.He glanced that the others curious as to what they were talking about

Aquagaze:"maybe"she smiled"want to go hunting?"she asked her friend

Greylion:"dont be so sure!"he laughed grinning as they rolled together
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
*grins and nods* Totally. *whispers back* -Eaglepaw

*follows beside his mate* -Mudpath

*throws him down on his back in the grass, holding him down* -Storkclaw
graylion:he pushed up and uses the leverage to flip it around.He was getting abit tired though since he was a very hairy cat
*kicks his legs out from under him, causing him to fall on his stomach as he slipped out from under him* -Storkclaw
graylion:he regain himself and smirks "you are good as always"he smirked"stale mate"he said sitting down
I guess so. *chuckles and lays down, relaxing in the sun**it was rare he got the time to just settle down and enjoy his time* -Storkclaw
Graylion:"you dont even want to know how much this fur feels to carry around all the time"he said shaking out his fur
Lucky for me I've got short fur. No wonder you look so chubby. *teases* -Storkclaw
Greylion:"I'm not chubby,I'm well muscled thank you very much! I look like a majestic lion" he smirked pushing him lightly with his paw.He did look pretty similar to a lion but with grey fur.His paws and features were huge
Sure should we get the boys too? *laughs a bit as she stands* -Greysquirrel

Next were headed to the Great Pond its a big area that we often like to fish by and swim in during hot greenleaf days once you all learn to swim you'll have a good time going there *smiles* -Shadowdrift
Aquagaze: "up to"she smirks abit as she shakes her fur out

Dabblepaw:nods flicking his tail
Yea yea yea. *chuckles and bumps his shoulder* -Storkclaw

We get to swim?! Don't cats typically hate water? -Eaglepaw
Dabblepaw:"do you hate water??"he smiled abit

Greylion:"high and mighty deputy things he's better"he chuckled teasing and licked his shoulder affectionately
No I'm just jealous. *cuffs him lightly* If I was some big muscle bound cat too I'm sure life would be a lot more fun. -Storkclaw

Well no...-Eaglepaw

Yes. -Whitepaw

*nudges his brother lightly* All right, so I'm not the biggest fan of water. -Eaglepaw
You dont know much about your clan then Moonclan cats love to fish and cool off in the water. Were born for it with our sleek fur and strong muscles -Shadowdrift
Greylion:"I have alot to carry around"he said smiling "so I envy you there"
Dabblepaw:chuckles at the two.They were funny
Hmm. Well I suppose I'll have to get used to it then. -Eaglepaw

It's not bad. It's actually very enjoyable. -Mudpath

I'm definitely faster than you. -Storkclaw
Greylion:"you know,I won't argue that.You most likely are"he gave a laugh as he plopped onto his friend "im way bigger though"
Dabblepaw:"could we learn to swim?"he asked"just in case something happens.."murmuring the last part
*nudges eaglepaw a bit* Don't worry it takes some getting used to but you'll realize you like it soon enough -Shadowdrift

You'll learn to swim soon right now we have to continue the tour of the territory though -Lakefrost
Dabblepaw:he nods "alright"
*huffs a bit* Well that's for sure! Just make sure you don't crush me! *chuckles and whacks his head lightly* -Storkclaw

*nods to his mentor* -Eaglepaw

*glances at his friend, confused why he added the last part to his previous statement* -Whitepaw

Come on, let's keep moving or we'll be out in the forest all day. *says lightheartedly while getting them moving again* -Mudpath
Greylion:"don't worry I wont" he licked his head" you're a good friend"he said affectionately to him in a friendly fashion

Dabblepaw:he was a worry wart and worried about things that could kill them
বছরখানেক আগে tanglebelly said…
*nods and turns to his sister* i know its just sticks to lose den mates.
Russetkit

*nods* Thats great! *purrs* hope it didnt make you want kits to soon now.
Boulderdust
Thank you. So are you. -Storkclaw

*purrs and shakes her head* I don't think I'm quite ready for that yet. *licks his cheek* You'll be the first to know when I am though. *purrs happily and rubs her head against his shoulder* -Hazelstreak

*nudges him lightly* Don't worry. I'm sure nothing will happen. -Whitepaw
Yea though we've got kits smaller than us now *says looking over to the small kits just a few hours old* -Kestrelkit

Yea lets give them something to do *chuckles and pads over to Greylion and Storkclaw* If you boys aren't too busy do you want to join Aquagaze and I on a hunt? *purrs* -Greysquirrel

Next were heading to the northern border with GoldenClan it begins with a meadow and into the more moor-like area that GoldenClan hunts on past the moor is the Star Canyon where the medicine cats go to speak with StarClan -Lakefrost
Greylion:"aww your just saying that"rolling off him and looks up "oh sure,you game Storky?"

dabblepaw: sighs "i guess"he said then looked at Lakefrost.Starclan always fascinated him so he always listened intently

Aquagaze:she shrugs "I guess I can see what theyve got"smirks then stands with Greysquirrel
Is it very far? -Whitepaw

Of course. *gets to his paws and stretches before nuzzling his mate's cheek* Lead the way, gorgeous. *purrs* -Storkclaw
*as they pass along the border* Were gonna start heading back soon since the sun is setting *flicks her tail signalling them to follow her back* -Lakefrost

A little night hunting? Maybe a contest to keep things interesting? *raises an eyebrow playfully* -Greysquirrel
*pads along beside her* -Mudpath

That sounds nice. What would be the teams? -Storkclaw