Stormclan Members of MoonClan

Bluefire7777 posted on Nov 17, 2016 at 09:32PM
MoonClan is a neighboring Clan of StormClan that lives to the west of StormClan and borders right along the creek that leads into the falls. They are sleek cats that enjoy both the fish from the many creeks that run through their territory as well as the prey found in their forests.

Leader: Bearstar(Bluefire7777)- huge dark brown nearly black tom with dark green eyes and lighter brown muzzle and paws (Mate: Robinwing)

Deputy: Storkclaw(TeamPeeta649) - slender gray tom with thin black stripes running down the length of his back and dark brown eyes (Mate: Greysquirrel) Apprentice: Dabblepaw

Medicine Cat: Oakleaf(tanglebelly)- small brown tom with bright amber eyes Apprentice: Minnowpaw

Warriors: Lakefrost(Bluefire7777)- lighter brown tabby she-cat with bright blue green eyes and white toes (Mate: Mudpath) Apprentice: Whitepaw
Greysquirrel(Bluefire7777)- fluffy light gray she-cat with a slender build and light green eyes (Mate: Storkclaw)
Mudpath(TeamPeeta649)- large white tom with dark brown paws and rings around his tail and blue eyes (Mate: Lakefrost) Apprentice: Clearpaw
Sunfang(forgetful)- a dark orange tabby tom with pale green eyes
Snowtail(tanglebelly)- White tom with brown patches through out his fur and blue eyes Apprentice: Rowanpaw
Shadowdrift(Bluefire7777)- black tom with long grey socks and a white muzzle and ear tips with blue eyes (Mate: Swallowflight) Apprentice: Eaglepaw
Stagleap(KatieK102)- reddish-tabby tom with a dark underbelly and amber eyes
Graylion(smartone)-Huge gray fluffy tom with a lion like fluff of fur with bright orangey amber eyes
Aquagaze(smartone)-a pretty small silvery gray she-cat with white markings and brilliant blue eyes
Silverbird(Bluefire7777)- pretty silver tabby she-cat with dark green eyes and black paws
Boulderdust(tanglebelly)- large gray tom with green eyes
Hazelstreak(TeamPeeta649)- reddish brown she-cat with white flecks and gray eyes

Apprentices: Minnowpaw(forgetful)- a white tabby she-cat with dark brown stripes and dark blue eyes
Rowanpaw(KatieK102)- brown tabby tom with darker tabby markings/paws, and amber eyes
Dabblepaw(smartone)-a soft tom with a tortoiseshell white and brown coat with mossy green eyes
Eaglepaw(TeaamPeeta649)- large black tom with a fluffy white chest and muzzle and light green eyes
Whitepaw(TeamPeeta649)- white tom with brown paws and piercing bright blue eyes
Clearpaw(Bluefire7777)- gray she-cat with darker gray and white spots with pretty clear blue eyes

Queens: Swallowflight(KatieK102)- russet-colored she-cat with darker paws and green eyes (Mate: Shadowdrift) Kits: Russetkit, Riverkit, Kestrelkit, and Petalkit
Robinwing(TeamPeeta649)- brown she-cat with a black underbelly and light grey muzzle and bright grey eyes (Mate: Bearstar) Kits: Wolfkit, Minkkit, Pinekit, and Lichenkit

Kits: Russetkit(tanglebelly)- russet colored tom with blue eyes and one black sock on his right front paw
Riverkit(forgetful)- black and gray marbled tom with white paws and blue eyes
Kestrelkit(Bluefire7777)- russet she-cat with blue-grey socks on all legs and covered in black spots and blue eyes
Petalkit(KatieK102)- a pale golden she-kit with tabby markings and white paws and green eyes
Wolfkit(Bluefire7777)- large pale brown nearly grey tom with a large grey-white chest and grey eyes
Minkkit(Bluefire7777)-dark brown tabby she-cat with a black underbelly and blue eyes
Pinekit(TeamPeeta649) - large brown tabby maine coon tom with a grey muzzle and dark green eyes
Lichenkit(TeamPeeta649)- black she-cat with light grey flecks all over, grey paws and ears and green eyes
Stormkit- large lighter brown tabby tom with dark green eyes and one white paw
Hailkit(Bluefire7777)- pretty silvery-almost blue she-cat with bright blue eyes and a white back sock

Elders: Stonegaze(TeamPeeta649)- dark gray tom with black flecks, a black muzzle, tail and amber eyes
Addertail(TalaLeisu2)- brown tabby tom with blue eyes
last edited on Aug 27, 2017 at 08:49PM

Stormclan 1602 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 1602

বছরখানেক আগে TeamPeeta649 said…
*nods and heads back to the fresh kill pile to eat* -Robinwing

*dips his head before leaving the den* -Storkclaw

Oh very clever. *flicks his shoulder with her tail* -Hazelpaw
বছরখানেক আগে Bluefire7777 said…
Morning father just came back from leading a hunting patrol we caught 2 trout 2 rabbits and 3 robins good catch for new leaf the prey is coming back slowly but surely -Lakefrost

*shakes out his fur* excellent good job Lakefrost I'm glad to hear prey is running smoothly again -Bearstar
বছরখানেক আগে tanglebelly said…
*moves his paw on her belly feeling for the kits* well they are definitely there!
Oakleaf

*grins* thanks!
Boulder paw
*finishes her weaving* I think this should do it. -Hazelpaw

*sits down at the pile and sets aside two robins, one for herself and one in case Lakefrost wanted to join her**glances over in her direction, watching her and her father speak**she was a little disheartened that she did not get to speak with him; she'd always admired his strength and his respectful manner* -Robinwing
*gets back on all his paws and looks at the wall* Looks good!
Boulderpaw
বছরখানেক আগে forgetful said…
would I be able to be the medicine cat apprentice? If not that's all right

Minnowpaw - a white tabby she-cat with dark brown stripes and dark blue eyes

and also

Sunfang - a dark orange tabby tom with pale green eyes
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
*nods* A job well done. You two want to get something to eat? -Hazelpaw
*nods* sure I'm starving!
Boulderpaw
*heads over to the fresh kill pile* How about a rabbit? The three of us can share. -Hazelpaw
Yea sure if you wanted :) And tangle still need your warriors

Sounds good to me I like rabbit -Silverpaw

I'm assuming Storkleg is sending out a border patrol too I could go if you like -Lakefrost

No you've done enough this morning go get some breakfast with your friend *smiles a bit and waves his tail heading over to the fresh-kill pile* -Bearstar

*nods and pads back over to Robinwing* -Lakefrost
Snowtail - White tom with brown patches through out his fur and blue eyes

*finishes his check up with Darkblossom* okay you should be all good to go Darkblossom!
Oakleaf

*nods* sure!
Boulder paw
Thank you so much Oakleaf. Glad to know everything seems alright *smiles* -Darkblossom

Who wants to be her mate by the way?
hmm ill think about it :D

*nods laughing* yup! hope you didn't mind laying down.
Oakleaf

*lays down with the larger one to eat with them* -Hazelpaw

*looks up as Bearstar and Lakefrost come over* Good morning, Bearstar. -Robinwing
Please I spend most of my time laying down nowadays -Darkblossom
Morning Robinwing *says as he picks out a trout for himself* -Bearstar
Lakefrost I saved you a robin. *sets one at her paws then looks back at Bearstar* I could go on the border patrol if needed. -Robinwing
*chuckles* ah what a shame! bet you miss walking about hunting and what not!
Oakleaf

*lays down besides her*
Boulderpaw

*pads around camp*
Snowtail
*pads over to Snowtail* What's up? -Mudpath

First bite anyone? -Hazelpaw
I'm not waiting around for you guys *takes the bite* -Silverpaw

Yea I do miss it but I'm sure the kits will be wonderful Bearstar is so excited for new kits for the Clan *smiles* -Darkblossom

No that's fine Robinwing *picks up a trout for himself* you already went hunting I'll have Storkleg take some of the boys out -Bearstar
*laughs* I didn't think so. *takes a bite* -Hazelpaw

*dips head* Understood. I'm willing to do it if there's any extra work. -Robinwing
I'm hungry *laughs a bit* -Silverpaw

You can go on later patrols for now enjoy breakfast both of you *looks at Lakefrost too* -Bearstar

Of course father *smiles a bit and starts eating her own robin* -Lakefrost
It was a rough leaf-bare so now I'm ready to eat until I'm a fluffy ball. -Hazelpaw

*nods to him* Thank you, Bearstar. *smiles slightly* You as well. -Robinwing
*nods and begins his breakfast* -Bearstar

Better be careful Hazelpaw don't wanna be so fat that we have to carry your ball of fur everywhere *teases* -Silverpaw
I wouldn't mind being carried. *jokes around her mouthful* -Hazelpaw

Hazelpaw, manners. -Robinwing

*looks at her older sister and nods, swallowing her mouthful* Sorry. -Hazelpaw
Yea no one wants to see your chewed up squirrel *purrs a bit* -Silverpaw

My that's my very well behaved apprentice *looks at Hazelpaw as well with silently narrowed eyes that said don't embarrass me* -Lakefrost
*slinks down a little between Silverpaw and Boulderpaw, feeling stubborn but embarrassed* -Hazelpaw

Just remember to be polite, Hazelpaw. *plucks the feathers from her robin, setting them aside neatly then starts eating* -Robinwing
Come on lets finish up *nudges her slightly reassuringly* -Silverpaw

*pads over carrying a sparrow himself* Keeping track of your sister Robinwing *purrs he was their father and a close friend of Bearstar a bit older you could see the greys in his muzzle like Bearstar* -Timberwolf

I wanted to add some older warriors too since most of the warriors seem younger compared to Bearstar lol
That's cool haha

*nods and continues eating, keeping quiet* -Hazelpaw

Yes father. *scoots over, making room for him* How are you feeling today? -Robinwing
Better my joints have been loosening up with this newleaf and I'm recovering well from that bout of greencough a moon ago *smiles* -Timberwolf

You're falling apart old man *laughs at his close friend* -Bearstar

Not everyone has nine lives you greedy ball of fur *chuckles* -Timberwolf
Neither of you are that old. *swallows her food before speaking this time* Dad, you could still find a mate so I could have a younger brother! -Hazelpaw

*sits quietly and eats* -Robinwing
You already have two older brothers Mudpath and Snowtail *chuckles* and I don't know Hazelpaw your mother she was the love of my life I think I'd rather just wait for my time to join her in StarClan *purrs a bit* -Timberwolf
Im just gonna make up family trees based on looks lol:

Bearstar x Stormysky - Oakleaf and Lakefrost
Timberwolf x Milkypearl - Robinwing, Mudpath, and Snowtail/Hazelpaw and Minnowpaw
Stonegaze x ?- Storkleg
Flyheart x Waterflower- Greysquirrel and Darkblossom/Silverpaw and Boulderpaw
Nice haha
I think Mudpath's character is like the black sheep. He's gonna be carefree and laid back while Robinwing and Hazelpaw are very professional and composed haha. Idk how tangle wants Snowtail to be
Yea, but I don't like being the youngest. Robinwing is always breathing down my neck. *sticks her tongue out at her sister slightly then looks at Bearstar* What about you Bearstar? -Hazelpaw

*casts her sister a sharp glare* Hazelpaw, enough. I'm sure Bearstar doesn't want to be bothered with those kinds of questions. -Robinwing
I'm an older cat now still have three lives left but I think I might be past my prime for kits *chuckles* -Bearstar

And you won't be the youngest anymore Darkblossom is having kits soon -Silverpaw
*looks at her father and Bearstar* You two talk like you're already in the elders den. *turns to her friend* I meant the youngest sibling. Minnowpaw dodges all the critiques because she's medicine cat apprentice. Robinwing is always on my tail. -Hazelpaw

I only do it because I want you to be a strong warrior with a good head on your shoulders. You don't need to waste your time with unimportant things. *finishes her food then gets to her paws* I'm going to see if Storkclaw needs another set of paws for that border patrol. *leaves, going over to him* -Robinwing

*looks at her father* Why does she always act like she has brambles in her fur? -Hazelpaw
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Some cats are like that *shrugs* and its hard to think of yourself as young when you're surrounded by all of your grown children -Timberwolf

Hazelpaw do you want to do some training today? -Lakefrost
Snowtail, Greysquirrel and I will take the border patrol. *looks at Robinwing* You sure you want to come? You already went hunting this morning. -Storkclaw

*nods, already heading for the entrance to camp* Not like I have anything else to do but serve my clan. And I'm not really serving them if I'm wasting time sitting around. -Robinwing

*jumps to her paws* Absolutely! -Hazelpaw
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
*sits listening to them eating*
Boulder paw

*nods* yea the clan is in need of new kits and with new life brings more excitement!
Oakleaf
Can Snowtail be Darkblossom mate?

Yes indeed we've been small since the battle with GoldenClan almost a year ago now and the sickness this winter new kits are giving this clan hope again -Darkblossom

*whispers to Storkleg* Someone doesn't know how to have any fun *purrs a bit* -Greysquirrel

Come on then and Boulderpaw I'll grab Mudpath and you can do some training with us as well -Lakefrost
sure

*nods* yea...we lost so many cats..*Shivers at the memory*
Oakleaf

*looks around for Darkblossom*
Snowtail
You did all you could like they say the life of a warrior is dangerous *smiles at him then sees Snowtail* Snowtail! *calls for him* -Darkblossom
That's very true, but I wouldn't let her catch you saying that if I were you. *whispers back and laughs under his breath**let's Robinwing walk a few tail lengths ahead of them before whispering to her again* As deputy, I should not be indulging in idol clan gossip, but I may have some insight as to why she may be this way. I have some Intel provided by Hazelpaw and my own observations. -Storkclaw

Bye Silverpaw! *waves her tail to her friend before hurrying over to the entrance to wait* -Hazelpaw

*sleeps in a shady spot of camp* -Mudpath
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Ooooh do tell *whispers excitedly* -Greysquirrel

Have fun! *grumbles* without me... -Silvepaw

*pads over and nudges him* Mudpath I wanna do some battle training with Hazelpaw and Boulderpaw I'm gonna need your help -Lakefrost
*yawns and stretches* Sounds good. *gets to his paws* They ready to go? -Mudpath

*looks back at her friend* Silverpaw why don't you come! -Hazelpaw

The loss of her mother was a hard blow for her. Then she had to watch her father deal with that grief. She took care of her sisters and watched over her brothers to keep her family from falling apart. Hazelpaw says she tries her very best to reject feelings of love that aren't toward family members. And from my own observations and some not so subtle hints from Hazelpaw, Robinwing has gained some more than friendly feelings for our noble leader. -Storkclaw
I'm surprised Bearstar is a very professional leader he doesn't seem like he's interested in anything like that...plus he's old he's her dad's good friend that's weird...that'd be like if I wanted to be with your dad -Greysquirrel

Storkleg already left for a patrol -Silverpaw

I believe so *looks at her apprentice then Silverpaw* you can come to Silverpaw I'll teach if your own mentor won't -Lakefrost
Yay! -Hazelpa

*Gives Lakefrost and slight look of annoyance at her comment about his good friend* -Mudpath

I never said it made sense. I mean, he's had a mate before so it's not like it'd be strange for him to have one again. The age thing, *shrugs* her dependence on her father only probably made her more trusting of a male presence than I'm sure she'd like to admit. Besides, my father is quite a bit older than even Bearstar. -Storkclaw
It's just she's also best friends with Lakefrost and that's her father talk about friendship strain... -Greysquirrel

*smiles at pads after them* -Silverpaw

Come on then *leads them out towards their training bank where soft white sand was great for practicing battle moves* -Lakefrost
•pads after them still chewing On his mouthful•
Boulderpaw

•pads over to them hearing her• there you are! I was looking every where for you!
Snowtail