র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং 5723 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4751-4800 of 5723

বছরখানেক আগে IAMYOURENEMY said…
Tiras looked at her, knowing what she saw. "You beautiful bird, trapped in a guided cage." He whispered quietly, gently brushing her cheek. "I could free you, but after the war." He said quietly. "Remember yourself Loraine." He spoke out quietly. "Loraine." He whispered out, feeling at it at the tip of his tongue. "Don't let it end, beautiful dove."
বছরখানেক আগে Mirra1007 said…
The way he said her name almost sounded like a prayer to her. With so much gentleless laced through it. Loraine didn't know why but for some reason she felt a lump in her throat. Bird trapped in a cage. She guessed that was painfully true. But this was the first time she or anyone else had ever aknowledge that. It made it real. She puts her hand on his cheek and kisses him again. "Freeing me.... I dont think that is something you can promise that strongly...." Honestly, she did not have much that he would come back for her. Or that he could get her out of there. Emperor or not. Some arrangements should not be broken. "You should not risk such a scandal. It would break your countries trust in you. Let me be. Also for yourself.... Even if those promises of yours sound like a dream to be true." She said wisely with a soft smile.
"Maybe some day that fates will change." Tiras said before sighing, reaching over and putting his hand on her shoulder. "Well, we should return to our chambers then. I'll write you- perhaps get you to...come over for that artist I have." Tiras said with a smile, giving her a final kiss before walking away. In the weeks to follow, Tiras closed himself off from everyone as he began to train for the war to come. He began braiding his hair, keeping it up tight and made himself more muscular, going silent for weeks at a time and cutting himself off from everyone he knew while he stayed on another island. While in this self exodus, Yasuda, Hei, Kierra and Sumiya were left to handle the country. All the while, Joseph and his sister were the ones that began to hunt the vampires in preparation for the upcoming bloodmoon.

Having not been replied to in months, Tiras found himself pensive about what happened to Loraine, especially considering nobody had seen her. He prepared to go to the new world for another purpose. A dagger inside his coat, he prepared a team of four men to free his bird who he assumed was held by Calix and to win the war against the British, planning on starting the fire from behind them and burning them alive.

Tiras returned home to his palace, much greater in size now and also much more stern, having not truly spoken to anyone in a long time. He walked into the cathedral by the palace, going to the altar to pray.
News about the emperor's return spread quickly in the palace. Though Tsu knew he would be coming to him so no need to search for the man. And he was right. He was sitting in his cathedral as Tiras walked in, looking stronger than before. He almost did not regonize the man. And it was not just about his looks. He had been troubled over what he had seen happen in Britain for a long while. But his wife calmed his troubled mind. He can't be compared to the man he was in the other world, everyone is different, circumstances change, his upbringing was different, as long as he is happy and safe and free. That is what she had said. And as always she was right. What would he do without that woman. He stood, greeting Tiras with a small bow and a smile. "I am glad to see your safe return. Even though I had not expected anything else."

Misrahan stood up as well, who had been waiting next to his father for the emperor to show his face as well. He looked less pleased. Mostly because he had been pissed he was not the one asked to train the emperor. Oh. He will get into that position. He was not going to stand on the side. His father told him to just apologize.... He is still trying to figure out a way to get on Tiras's good side without having to do that.

----------------

Loraine was being dragged by a guard, the man's whole hand so big it wrapped around her entire upper arm and she felt it might snap if he squeezed to hard. She was angrey, demanding he let go but at the same time she was terrified as she already had a feeling what this was about. And her thoughts confirmed as she was dragged into the throne room and she was trown onto the ground infront of Calix sitting on his throne. Her parents there as well. And along with some guards and the former King and Queen those were all the people in the room. But that was enough as Calix's feelable rage could fill the whole room.

"Lady Hayes." The way Calix almost spat out her name made her blood run cold. "Something has come to my attention. Something I did not want to believe at first since you have been a wonderfull example of a lady with good principles and a fit for the throne. But sadly-" He held up a few letters she regonized, a few from Tiras to her and a few that she had meant to send to him. "-I have now more proof then just a guard telling me he saw my lady, MY bethroted and fiance, KISSING with Tiras Seiken in the night in the gardens." He was glaring straight through her. "Your family promised me a fit queen. A loyal one worthy to rule beside me. My family had granted that oppertunity and you repay them, me, like this. How will you repent for this."

Loraine glanced at her parents, their anger at her not being hidden and she knew they would not help her. So she got on her knees and folded her hands infront of her. "I apologize my King. It was a mistake. One I should not have made and one I regretted every single second. I promise it won't happen again. I am still fit to be queen. This is my first and only ever fall down. I have learned to be worthy to stand next to you my whole life. I can still be that. I promise and a truly deeply am sorry." She begged, desperately. Because she knew what would happen if he did not believe her.

Calix was quiet for awhile, not showing a hint of what he was thinking or feeling. "It won't happen again. I believe you on that." She felt relief, but it was short lived. "Because you will not get that oppertunity again. But I am a fair man. I won't sentence you to death. It'll be a waiste of life... Instead you might make yourself usefull in the New World once we get it back. For now I want you out of my sight." He waved his hand as two guards grabbed her arms again as she begged and aplogized and screamed his name.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Loraine slowly opens her eyes, looking up from the arms she had been leaning on as she thought back to weeks ago. She leans her head against the wall, the floor cold and the only light that was in her cell was the small flickering light of a candle. A cell below the castle she was put in to wait till she could get transported, or more like exiled, to the New World. To never be seen again. How did she get here. She was to be queen. That had been her purpose. What she was supposed to be all her life. Or so was told. Just one slip up. One mistake. One thing she did that she felt like she had wanted.... Tears began to roll down her cheeks as she buries her face in her arms again, the only sound she heard her own stiffled sobs and the single drops of water that sometimes dripped down the ceiling.
"I as well, though there are more pressing matters." Tiras grumbled out before looking at the altar of god. He went to it. He looked at the beautiful gold gleam of it, it perfectly polished as always. "I have no wish to return to my family yet. I need you to call arms, I need to have a chat with you." He said to Misarahan, having a very serious look. "I need you to come with me to a very important meeting." He spoke out softly, having clear anger behind his voice towards something. He seemed darkened, no longer as happy as he had been. He looked glorious and tainted at the same time, having something terrible weigh on his heart. "I'm killing the British king myself."
Misrahan blink a few times, feeling a bit of shivers as well as the emperor looked at him like that. Oh boy. Now he was feeling excited. This was the man his father told him about. The man who would tear up a world for a woman and his beliefs. Different woman and different beliefs but same intensity. Glancing at his father he knew he saw it as well. Misrahan grinned a bit and gave a bow, glad to be aknowledged. "That is quite a drastic mission after making an agreement to go to war together with the British King. But I suppose this has something to do with lady Hayes." He said with a knowing gleam in his eyes. He knew everything but he took a newspaper out of his robe and folds it to the front page. It was the British paper. He began to read. "Britain is in shock to have learned of the news of Lady Hayes, the betrothed to King Shreave, will not be longer wed to the King nor will she be in the position of Queen. For unknown reason Lady Hayes, who had been arranged to marry the first born of the Shreave's before birth even, is no longer may to become Queen. The reason has not been formally brought to light but there are many suspicions. King Shreave had told media 'Lady Hayes is not seemed fit to be the Queen of Britain'. Many media suspect different things. One say it might have been a love affair. Other media proclaim it is because she might not be able to provide a heir. And the latest media say she was mentally unstable or not strong enough to handle the position. Where Lady Hayes is now is unknown. There had been no show at her families house's nor had anyone seen her leave the castle. Britain is eager to hear about their ones beloved candidate for Queen." He finished putting the paper down on the bench next to him. "Am I wrong?"
"You are not, and damn the world if they have something to say about it." Tiras barked out, shaking his head. "King Shreave and I will kill the elves, or I will use that as a distraction. While the ghost faced bastard drinks his tea, we'll come. I'll slit his throat and we escape the came before a few of my planes, who have orders to kamikaze into their camp, come and end the British forces he broight." Tiras said darkly. "After my scouts have confirmed where she is. I believe he is keeping her with him and bringing her along so he can have me kill her in my fire in a twist of fate." He then turned, glaring out the window and putting his hand on his sides. "She will be my empress. Help me kill the King and escape with my life, and I swear I'll make you lord of his kingdom and more." He spoke out with a great intensity in his voice.
Misrahan could not help but grin a bit more. The world was finally moving into a direction more interesting. Though he did pray it would not end up like the last time with the whole having to rebuild the world again thing. Even for him that would go too far. But for the ride he would go along. "I am quite impressered my emperor to hear such plans. In a good way. You have seemed to think it through." He said as he walked closer with his hands behind his back. "Though I will not be needing or wanting a Kingdom or such. I am not the type of person to lead. I do like to keep involved though with any of your.... Plans similiar like this and perhaps this mission could show you that perhaps you should let me train you. That is more intresting to me." He now stood beside Tiras. "And about lady Hayes. She is in the castle still. More accurately, in a cell below it. I did my own research and scouting the second I thought there was a link between you and lady Hayes being trown off the throne." He said with a half shrug. "I do not know a thing about him bringing her to the new world to die in a fire as you suspect. I would sooner think he would let her live as a mercy but let her work after reclaiming the new world. But that is my thought on it. No important. Just a thing to think about."
"Then fuck the battle. We're going to his castle and gutting him- I won't stand by and wait for him to defile or kill the woman I love." Tiras barked out, declaring his feelings. "We're not heading to the new world, I'm firebombing his country and if anyone has a damn thing to say it'll be them next." He spoke out strongly, rubbing his face afterwards. "Come on." He said before leaving, heading from the cathedral to the palace. "Tsu, a change of plans." He called out. "We're taking those British bastards to hell!"

"Britain?!" Yasuda called from his room, coming out with lively spirit. "You, you've given me a heart attack- I've never been prouder!" He said with a grin, knowing the history books were going to be made just about this.

"Britain?" Hei asked with widened eyes. "Kierra no, we cannot be apart of this." He whispered out, shaking his head. "What madness is this?"
Misrahan could hardly believe it. His mouth was even hanging a bit over before grinning and following the man on his heart led mission. This human was intense! But like really really intense and impulsive. Like the stories. It was like it was coming alive again right infront of him. And this time he was part of it. "I am not saying a thing about it." He said as he followed.

Tsu had somehow already predicted this would happen. He was still the same man after all and the way he had been looking at Loraine had been the same look he had given Felicia in the past. And now he was bombing Britain. He shot his son a look that said enough. Make sure Tiras comes out alive. There was no way any of them could stop Tiras without using their powers. Which he would not do.

"I don't know, Hei....." Kierra said, completely taken back by the sudden announcement, not even sure what to do with it or what to say.

"Let us leave soon." Misrahan said, clearly not being able to wait now that the plans turned so drastically. "And let me take it upon myself to be the one to guide your lady out safely. There is no need for a squad or team as I personally will take care of her safe escape." He said with a hand on his heart.
"Then do so, I will kill the king." Tiras barked out before heading to his command room, planning the attack. Within a week of the planned start of the elven invasion, Tiras faked out Calix. Sending his generals to meet with his on the other side or the forest, a few squadrons in the new world built a massive forward camp to make the British believe the Japanese were following through. As the 20th day came, Japanese warships flooded the English Channel and began to distract the navy while from Russia, Japan's allies the air force took off on one ene and began a massive bombing campaign in England while another took off from the African colonies Japan had and attacked the English troops in the new world, trapping them between a wall of fire from their dragons fire and the elven heartland, which responded by too attacking the English occupation force. It was about six weeks of severe combat, with massive damage in the infrastructure of England when the day for the invasion of the royal palace came.

Tiras put on his armor early in the morning. He prepared himself for war by meditating like he was taught, sipping tea, praying and remembering what he was fighting for. He wore a robe that was black and gold but ornately designed in different patterns that resembled nature, then equipping leather bracers, boots, greaves under his robe and an entire leather ensemble underneath. He looked at the last letter he had from Loraine- tears from one of them at the bottom though Tiras could not remember which of them and he smiled, imagining her voice in his head. He then folded it, placing it down going to his war room set up in the ruins of London which had been bombed to splinters. He met with everyone, seeing his most trusted advisors. "Misarahan, you are to save Loraine as you volunteered. Grandfather, you will lead the assault on the perimeter. Tsu, Ronin- can I count on you for the most vital part of the war?"

"With our a doubt sir." Ronin said chipperly, saluting and making Tiras merely nod his head. "I am ready, and have striker units planned to breach while we come in to distract the guards."

"Well done." Tiras spoke out, looking at Tsu. "Tsu, before we continue I want to thank you for what you have done for me in my life, being a mentor and teaching me the ways of god...which is why I am proud to have such a man of faith with me, because on this day, I wish to ask of your blessing to marry someone." He spoke out quietly, making even his grandfather quiet. "I want to propose to Loraine after we save her."
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Misrahan was wearing a whole black leather assamble. Not to heavy to move quickly as he eagerly waited to start while his father was calmly standing there, waiting as well. When being thanked, Tsu smiled softly at the man putting a hand on his shoulders as he looked at the now grown boy. Still the same Tiras. With his heart all in. "You'll always have my blessing. Especially if this makes you happy. Which I hope it does since not everyone would start a war for love. Only you." He said with a soft smile befofe actually giving his forhead a kiss. "Stay safe. God is with you. Just as we are with you."

-------

Calix was standing with his advisors around the table, a map of Britain and the New World on the table. All the red marked areas being bombed or destroyed or lost. There were lots of them. And he was building up alot of rage. He should have never trusted the squinted eyes bastard. His generals were argueing but no one had a plan. Nothing. They didnt even know where the emperor was at the moment. "Leave you all.... Leave!" Wuickly they scrambled away, leaving the King alone in his frustration.
Tiras nodded his head, having his duty and purpose for everything now secure. He looked at everyone one final time, biting his lip before leaving his tent. "Everyone, fall to positions!" He screamed out, causing the bugelmen to fire off their horns and to get people into formation. He walked to the stables set up, taking his white horse out from it and mounting it. He waited until the people he had assigned to be with them too mounted their horses and he began to trod, leading from the front.

It was a good half an hour away from the camp when the majority of the fighting was beginning to be heard. He walked, looking over at a river nearby that pure yet had streams of red flowing in it, having victims who had survived the bombing raids bathing in it to try and get the wounds clean enough to pull the shrapnel out. He held his reigns with one hand and stepped off his horse, going to the young boy and girl and seeing them attempt to help themselves. "Can you walk?" Tiras asked of them, seeing the look of fear in their eyes as they saw the man.

"Y-Yes." The boy spoke out for them, shaking. He knew what these invaders were like- they gave no mercy.

"Head back to the forward camp boy- see the sigils of the golden dragon. My men will see your wounds are attended to." Tiras spoke out, then looking at the little girl who had wet herself. "Don't be afraid, little one- I have liberated all of you." He said with a gentle smile, going into his satchel and giving them a bit of food before going back to his horse and continuing the ride, riding with everyone until the two striker teams went ahead as the palace came into view.

"What's the plan?" Tiras asked Mishrahan, realizing he didn't know yet. "Are you sure it will work?...it's most vital she isn't harmed."
Misrahan rode along towards the castle and he couldn't help but smile a bit as the gentle side of the raging emperor showed itself to those kids. The soft side the books often told about. When being asked that question he sat a bit straighter. He could lie. But he was not good at lieing nor coming up with plans all of sudden. His plan was simple. Go in. Get her. Get out. Though he knew that explaination would not be enough. "It'll work. She won't be harmed.... Though I honestly... Do not have a.... Thought out plan...." he said reluctantly. "I am more of a wing it kind of man. But I will get her out. Safe and well. You can trust me on that."
Tiras gave him a deadly glance before chuckling a bit and nodding his head. "I would like to punch you, but I literally did that when started this war." He spoke out before slowly coming to a stop, viewing the palace with Misrahan. "Alright friend, well....coming to know you in these months, I've began to trust you well...don't fail me or your empress and I promise, you'll be immortalized in our history." He said with a grin, seeming excited about all that. He then extended his hand to shake, looking into his eyes with a great deal of trust behind it.
Misrahan slowly came to a stop as well and was quite surprised that Tiras actually called him friend. That was probably the first time and it looked like he meant it. "Trust me, getting to know you better as well I would not dare to let anything happen to her. I like my neck too much for that." He said before taking the extended hand and shaking it. "And you don't have to immortalize me in the books. I am already immortal like this." He said jokingly even if it was the truth humans will never comprehend. "Let us start then." He said as he looked back at the castle.
"Let's burn it down." Tiras chuckled out, riding to the palace which seemed almost empty and devoid of life. He opened the front door, walking the entrance to see the pictures of former kings and Queens staring over at him. He strutted through, coming I'm and feelings his hands along the finer furniture of the British royals before he looked to a closed door, knowing destiny awaited. He opened it, gun drawn at Calix to make sure he himself didn't have one before putting it away. He looked at him, having not seen him I'm over half a year and the both of them looking different since they had last seen each other. "Calix. It's good to see you." He said with formality in his voice. "Three choices, Calix. Surrender, unconditional. Death, swift or a death after we have a drink and explain the motivations behind everything. I like the third- makes for a better story, you know?" He asked with a grin. "But I'll let you choose, unlike how you and your nobles treated Loraine...I am not so cruel."
Tsu made sure he stayed close to Tiras as they walke together in the room, wishing he would not taunt this much as the last time they had went into a dangerous situation he almost died. And Calix looked ready to kill as well. His rage and disgust for the emperor that betrayed him was clear. This man had no honour in his mind. Just filthy want and greed. And for what? For destroyed lands? He opened his mouth to bark but then he mentioned her. Loraine. And then it clicked. A ridiculous thought. "Loraine?.... I think you just showed you motivations rather clearly." He snapped his fingers as the door behind them closed shut and two hidden doors opened, guards dressed as knights marching in, their guns drawn and some swords ready. He was no fool. "You are telling me. That this rampage of yours is just for a woman? A woman you have just seen once? You fool...." He could not help but chuckle and shake his head. "You could have just called and asked for her. I would have gladly sended you to her. I would have given you a choice even, to have me send her bones to you or her body so defiled even you wouldn't touch her anymore. Not like she is worth much more than that at the moment anyway." Two could taunt.

----------

In the meanwhile, Misrahan was on his own mission, almost seeming to fly through the hallways as he ran. Every guard he encountered only had the time to move their hand slightly to whatever weapon they had before they were met with a knife to the troath. Swift deaths. There was no time to show off. He came to a stop, having probably found the door he needed he kicked it open, seeing a stairs go down underground. Got it. He went down, the two guards that were coming up each greeted with a knee to the face as he jumped down, knocking them unconcious as they tumbled down the stairs. One guard down the entire stairs had heard, drawing his gun and shooting as soon as he saw Misrahan. But he merely caught the bullet, did a 360 spin and trew the bullet back as if it was shot out of a gun itself, straight through the guards head. He let out a breath and cracked his neck, seeing those were all the guards before opening the door to the cells. And there, behind the bars, laying on the ground, he saw a little bundle of woman laying there. Quickly he grabbed the bars, just ready to pull them out with a bit of divine energy when he saw the keys hanging on the wall nearby. Oh. Handy. He grabbed them and opened the bars before quickly going over to Loraine and kneeling next to her. Boy she was in bad shape. She looked like a mess with her disshelved hair, dirty skin and torn dress. Probably the dress she had on when they had trown her in there. Her skin was pale, she looked completely malnourished as he saw her bones and she was shivering and sweating. She must be sick, seeing the dress was thin and she did not have a blanket or so as far as he could see. He helped her upright and she mumbled something, trying to clear her head and view to see what was going on but she was more unconcious than anything else. Her panting and sweating worried him. He puts her hands on her upper back and feels. Probably a dubble pneumonia. Very sick indeed. "Come, lady Hayes. I am getting you out of here." He said kindly before picking the woman who felt as light as a feather up.
"Fantasies a little human says to feel better about himself." Tiras hissed out at him before turning his head and with quick reflex cutting two bullets shot at him before he dodged back. The two men dueled and Tiras found it clear he was dueling with a professional and was not in the best place because his weapon wasn't created to deal with plate armor. Still he dueled, moving like the water before the knight did a heavy with with a two handed greatsword. He blocked it, using his legs as he jumped up like a frog and sliced his blade against the greatswords, flinging it away and slicing through the front part of the knights helmet, causing blood to begin to come out from the bottom before Tiras in a fit of rage used his free hand to physically punch through the armor, using his Elven strength and dragon rage to pull out the mans heart from his chest, still having it pump twice from the muscles not having time to understand what had even happened before Tiras crushed it, coming closer to Calix. "Say your words funny man." He growled, knowing Tsu would handle the other knight.
Tsu dodged some bullets as well before he shot forward pulling his katana out. He could have finished the man right then and there but instead, to show his humanity, shortly dueled with the man with ease before he stabbed his katana with such strength that it went straight through the knight's armor, killing him in an instant. He was a bit surprised though to see this Tiras gained so much strength to be bale to defend himself more probably. Luckily.

Calix took a step back, feeling a single drop of sweat go down his neck as he just witnessed the emperor pull out a man's heart. And he knew he did not have long left. He was no fool. He knew that this was something he was not going to survive. He took some more steps backwards, hitting the desk and putting his hands on the desk behind him. But still he glared. "To believe my kingdom would fall just because of a single meeting and two weak hearts." He mumbled to himself. "The Seiken's always say we take and get what we want and what we desire, right?... If this is the end for me then I am not giving you that statisfaction." And then his hand pushed a button on the phone on his desk he had been sliding his hand towards. His eyes were steely on Tiras's as he did so. An explosion was heard and the castle shook a bit though the explosion was deep enough underground not to destroy the castle.
"You crazy fuck!" Tiras yelled out, pulling out his side arm and shooting Calix in the lung before picking up Tsu bridal style and running far out of the castle, not knowing if the castle was going to blow up or not or how far his long elven legs carried him and Tsu, not looking back for almost a mile as he panted out from his massive sprint. He breathed out deeply, setting Tsu down and looking back at the dust cloud from whatever tremor Calix had set off on his castle. "God...I hope your son and her are safe." Tiras said before seeing a bit of a collapse from just the cell area, making Tiras go numb as he fell to his knees.

Archaeus sat inside of a tree dangling his legs, watching Tsukiyomi and Tiras with a look of curiosity on his face. She was living- why was he crying he wondered? Archaeus then looked at Tsukiyomi, raising his thumb and smiling as he enjoyed the entertainment. He then disappeared as Tiras began to sob deeply, finding it very uncomfortable for himself to listen to ones sobs.

"All these....sacrifices for nothing." Tiras cried out in grief, feeling as if nothing now mattered as he had destroyed so much and slaughtered so much for now both pride and lust. He sobbed out, shaking his head and looking up to the sky as if asking god why before he began to punch the dirt in anger. When he was done he slumped his shoulders, whispering to himself "my dove." as he thought of Loraine, believing now that rather than opening her cage he had crushed her inside of it.
Tsu yelped a bit as he was suddenly lifted up and before he even knew it they were outside. He stood, watching towards the castle as Tiras began to break down. He felt his son's presence and he wanted to comfort Tiras but how could he without revealing something. He glanced at Archaeus, narrowing his eyes a bit as if saying don't you dare enjoy this before he dissapeared. His focus now back on the broken weeping man who thought lost it all. He took a deep breath. "Tir-"

"Your dove is fine." Misrahan said as he walkes towards them, a small half unconcious woman on his back piggy back style. "We were out long before the explosion. In and out. As swiftly as the wind." He said proudly with a grin before gently helping the still shaken up woman off of her back and to the ground as her legs could not hold her. "She is safe, Tiras. Sick but safe." He said gentler now with a soft smile.
"Last time I doubt one of you white haired fucks." Tiras said with a bit of a laugh, clearly burrowing the sadness he just felt with a clearing of his throat before standing up and quickly going to Loraine, seeing how sick she was and how she was barely conscious. He picked her up not caring if he could even get sick and kissed her forehead, looking closely at her face and feeling as warm as the first time he had met her. "I opened your cage, beautiful dove." He whispered quietly, standing amongst much chaos and finding still that his eyes set on her made it seem like nothing at all.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Misrahan frowns a bit and mouths to his father 'white haired fucks?' but Tsu just gave a wave of his hand to just let it go as he watched the two reunite, making his heart warm a bit and making him smile. His meperor tryinf to stay strong even if he had been weeping like a child a minute ago.

Loraine opened her eyes te best she could as she felt his warm arms around her, staring up at him as if she was seeing an angel. And for the first time in months she smiled, tears streaming down her face as she burries her face in his chest. Being able to do nothing more then cry in his arms out of relief.
Tiras smiled, walking while holding her and simply now not caring about the country he destroyed. He brought her back to the forward camp by horseback, riding like the wind before bringing her to the doctor there he went to work to get her body what she needed and to get antibiotics into the system. Tiras then exited the doctors tent, seeing over a million men staring at him for guidance. The battle was done- some of them were fine but some of them were not. Some were battered, bruising and still even bleeding there as they stood and looked at their emperor for guidance. Never had the weight of who he was weigh so greatly on him- they all were men his age, looking at him for guidance. He then saw his grandfather as well, holding a bag of heads and wearing his heavy armor- his blade being eight feet long. His grandfather looked at him with the same look, giving him the trust that he will lead.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Go have a party!" Tiras yelled out, laughing a bit after before causing a roar from his men who then quickly dispersed. He chuckled, hearing the chaos ensue as the biggest party he had ever heard or seen happened. As the night continued he sat by Loraine instead, celebrating his victory by being with her and having his hand on hers the entire time, not even drinking as he waited by Loraine. "I'm sorry it took so long." He whispered out quietly to her, still looking terribly sad from seeing her in such bad shape.
Loraine had been fast asleep the second she was brought into the hospital tent. Dubble pneumonia for which she had antibiotics and an iv pump to give her extra fluids since she was heavily malnourished. Slowly she opener her eyes, hearing some commotion outside and frowns as she at first did not regonize where she was. Till she saw Tiras. Immediatly she relaxes as she holds his hand, pulling it up to her lips and giving his palm a soft kiss before moving his hand to her cheek. "Hey...." Her troath felt raspy for not using it so long. "I can not believe you came for me...."
Tiras smiled at her, nodding his head a bit. "You always were a bit unsure about how far I'd go for things." He spoke out quietly, looking very from the long war that they had been fighting. "But...I'm glad to have proved you wrong. I would never have let you stay trapped into some swine kings dungeon." He said while sounding a bit angry. He stared to the distance a bit, thinking about all he had seen before shaking his head and frowning. "I went to war. I'm not sure what you know, but I invaded Britain. I spared the noble houses including your family but the kings line is dead and the fighting destroyed most of the infrastructure and...well, London." He breathed out quietly. "But I didn't bomb the countryside and I took refugees and spared those the best I could. I figure I'd tell you now so you don't have any surprises later." He mentioned before rubbing his thumb on her. "But I tried my best...and in the end, I know I did good- I broke the chain of oppression as well. That family...can't hurt anyone anymore, and neither can the system that trapped you."
Loraine took his hand off of her cheek and gave it another kiss. "I did not know. I only heard the bombings who sometimes scared me awake. I could not see what was going on nor did I hear. I thought it might have been France since they were not on good terms with the Shreave's. Though I could have known it was you. Even if I prayed it was not...." she admits as she smiles at him with tears in her eyes. "I have been praying for my people to be safe because I was scared what was happening to them. And I truly had hoped it was not you doing this. Even if you did it for me....."
"You should be happy it was me.." Tiras whispered out softly to her. "I have mercy in my heart...I saved them." He said before standing up and getting closer, looking at her frail body. "I freed them from a monster." He spoke out with clear anger in his voice, seeing her look so broken and making pure rage swell inside him. "Did they touch you?" He asked with almost tears in his eyes, seeming angry even at himself that he did not burn the world to get her out of that dungeon.
Loraine do believe he had saved and spared as many as he could, not aiming to attack the innocents. But still, in her heart, every innocent life lost was one too many. And a part of her did know Calix was not a monster. Not as much as Tiras sees him now. Though she would never be able to convince him off that ofcourse. Not that she even wanted to. She reached for his arms and pulled him a bit down to caress his cheek. "They did not. Stop looking so troubled...."
Tiras smiled a bit, feeling a bit less troubled than before. "It's hard. I dreamed of this day and it compares little to the...reality." Tiras said as he dug into part of his robe. "I feel so much...I don't know. I read our letters a thousand times, thinking about being with you ...crying on the papers, wondering if there could ever be a way to have you with me, Loraine. I...I love you, I believe I have since I met you." He whispered out quietly, leaning down and giving her a kiss before he pulled a golden ring out from his pocket, having a golden dragon design that had a sapphire and a chunk of yellow quartz as the eyes to look like Archaeus and having diamonds in the lining between the scales. "Will you marry me? Be with me?" He spoke out to her, showing the ring to her with tears in his eyes- himself nearly shaking from how the emotions hit him.
Loraine felt her heart skip as he said those words to her. I love you. She knew he was not just saying it. He meant it completely. It was strange really. How they had fallen so quickly for eachother. With just one meeting. With just some letters. Love like this she knew excisted but thought was never for her. So when he took out a ring she felt like she truly was dreaming now. He was her dream. Every part of him. What she had been longing and wishing for forever. Her own tears now rolled down her cheeks as she smiled widely. "Yes Tiras.... Yes." She pulled him down and hugged him tightly with the little strength she had left. "I truly want to marry you. I really really do."
Tiras looked as if he'd cry but he held a stiff upper lip, sliding the beautiful wrong onto her finger before leaning down and nuzzling her forehead with his. He out his nose to hers, looking into her eyes before giving her as deep of a kiss as he could with her current condition. Not only could he marry the love of his life but he could secure the largest empire known to man- she was beloved by her people. Their children would rule half the known world and that made a huge amount of pride swell in him. He'd rebuild what he destroyed, make it better and leave the world a better place. "I have to tell my dad." Tiras said before kissing her forehead and then exiting the tent, running to Tsukiyomi's and bursting in while Archaeus was chatting with him. Archaeus turned invisible like a chameleon, sipping his tea audibly and making Tiras look confused before he shook his head. "I'm getting married!"
Loraine kissed him back though her chest hurted quickly from the lack of oxygyn but it was worth it. Honestly she did not want him to leave but in hos excitement he almost ran out, making her giggle a bit and lay back down. She looks at her ring. Feeling her heart beat quicken by just looking at it. Tiras's fiance. Soon to be empress of Japan. It scared her slightly since she did not know much about Japan. And the people may riot. But for now, no one could wipe her grin off of her face. A fairytail come true

Tsu almost dropped his tea as Tiras bursted in. Old habits died hard he supposed. He smiles at the news before putting the cup down and standing up. "My best blessings to you both." He said before hugging the man. "I am certain she will be an amazing empress and a loving wife. You did good following your heart as always, son. Though a bit violently.... Don't go starting wars again anymore please." He really prayed this was the first and final one. He had love. No he needed to keep peace.
"Not at all, I think I'll make it work with the elves...on my terms." Tiras commented before sighing. "We'll see about all that later." He said while hugging Tsu tightly, finally breathing out with a smile on his face because he finally was relieved. "Tommorrow I plan on hosting a prayer before we burn down the palace- I'd like to invite you to speak before I do to the soldiers before each one of us throws a torch on it." He said while holding him tightly, then letting go and seeing his father. He then went to go sit where Archaeus was, making him nearly fall out of the chair as he moved not to be sat on. Tiras poured himself a cup of tea, breathing lighter as he sat down. He sipped it, looking down at it before looking up at him. "Are you..proud of what I've done?" He asked quietly, looking a bit distraught.
Tsu wasn't sure how he was feeling about giving a speech before such an event. He did not truly think he would be okay with something like that. He sat down, blowing some steam off of the cup before he closed his eyes, thinking about how to respond to such a question. "I am proud that you saved the woman you loved. That you would do anything for her. I am proud of the fact you have a good heart and a strong will.... Though what you did to accomplish that.... It's hard to judge." He said honestly. "God was an impulsive man as well that followed the path of his heart. But at the same time he destroyed the world. I do not want you going down that path." Not again.
"That world was...evil and dark and the only way to save it was to destroy it." Tiras said before sipping his tea, sitting back. "This world is not that. There is light, beauty and very good people in it- people like you, Misrahan, Loraine, Jannik and my mother which show me that." He smiled. "Tsu, I know this war weighed on you...you..Kierra and Hei who stayed behind, it weighed. But this empire they had was evil, built on the backs of those they oppressed. We are nothing like that- we fight for and with god." His smile faltered. "You...had known my father too, right? My real one?" He asked, knowing he had been around when his mom was that young. "Would he be proud?...would he even care?"
Tsu felt a bit relieved hearing Tiras's words. He had been so afraid, so uterrly terrified, that this Tiras would unknowingly go down the same path as the previous. And he would have had to prevent that. Even with death. So he was glad to see that his view was now one of light. Tsu felt more certain he would not go destroy that light. When being asked suddenly about his father he puts his tea down again, giving a quick glance towards Archaeus. "He cares.... And he would be proud to hear such wise words coming from you. I am sure he would agree with me that you are and will still be a good emperor in the future."
"I wonder that myself, but it's glad to know you have high hopes for my reign." Tiras said before sipping his tea. "Whatever the case may be with my father is...whoever he is, why he left-" He shrugged. "-it doesn't matter. I realize that now...I'm my own man." He grinned, seeming to have came to a resolve in his heart. "I can't wait to go home." He finished the tea, setting it down before sighing. "Alright well, I have some business to attend to." He said before getting up, leaving and having Archaeus turn back to being visible.

Tiras moved back to the medic tent, whistling while walking in to see Loraine laying in her bed like the beauty she was- gorgeous and graceful. He sat down close, placing his hand on her as she slept quietly. He rested his head on her, falling asleep with his soon to be wife.
Tsu could not help but smile a bit as Tiras left the tent. He was growing as a man which each day that passed. Also the fact he was seeing beauty in the world instead of only the bad like the Tiras from the other world showed a growth. And he was glad he seemed to be finally giving his father a calm place in his heart instead of the troublesome place in his mind. He looks at Archaeus. "He's really growing."

~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, Tsu was ready to go on the stage they had quickly made infront of the now empty castle. News had spread of Calix's death quickly. Britain was in full turmoil. And everyone was eager to hear and see what was going to happen to their country. Tiras wanted to burn down the castle to show that the reign they had known was over. But first he was asked to give a prayer. And that is what he would do. So he got on the small stage, feeling cameras on him as it was being broadcast and feeling quite nerveus as he never really gave a.... Prepared speech. He mostly spoke from the heart. So that was what he would do now. "Citizens of Britain. I can not imagine what you all have been going through in the past months. Can not imagine the fear you all have in your hearts. I am not asked today to talk everything right, to justify things. I was asked, as a man from god, to send a prayer out for you all. To pray together. Innocent lives have been lost, I can not talk that right. No one can. Reasons for what have happend will not be explained by me. Because I can not. But I do have faith in the man who will now stand for you all. An emperor I know as a man to be good to his people. To strive for the best for them. Even our god knew he had to make the difficult decisions, take those burdens, to make a better world. And I believe from now on, it will get better. I pray for you all now. And I pray for your future. And finally, I pray you may once forgive what has been done. We will try to earn that forgiveness." That was the honest truth from his heart and all he wanted to say. He gave a short bow before leaving the stage, knowing Tiras would want to speak as well.
Tiras walked up, now wearing the imperial armor of his people. He tool no care changing into something for the British- they needed to be reminded he wasn't like them. "On his seventh day of creation, god created the sun so what he had made could live without him. It was a single spark and it turned into a massive ball of flame, but this flame was a gift and a promise. His promise was that while the flame would give us life, it would give us death if we missused what we were given." He was silent, holding a torch as all members of his army did. "God promised us the fire the next time we sinned as greatly as the last world did and for that, we of House Seiken must honor it. For thirty generations, my family has been in service of the golden dragon lord we all revere and when time comes we carry out his justice. As judge, jury and executioner I find that King Calix Shreave, King of the United Kingdoms of the Greater British Isle and Ireland as well as his royal territories of the East Indies, Africa and the New World, guilty of inheriting the crime of genocide that has father perpetuated against the elven people, allowing slavery to continue for profit and for general corruption." Tiras lit his torch. "The lords justice is swift, brutal and cruel but I am not. I, Tiras Seiken- first of his name and ruler of The Empire of Japan and her territories declare myself your new emperor...and Lady Loraine Hayes, formerly to be your queen now your empress and my wife. We will rebuild you and protect you from those that bring you harm and suffering and while the lords justice is brutal, I am merciful. To the world that is watching us, I hope you take notice and look at yourselves and be just and pure in your nation...for while I am done delivering the lords justice for a time, others may do so or he may himself." He threatened before then looking to the cameras. He then looked back, lighting his torch and causing his million man occupation force to do the same before in one massive action, a million torches rained down on the palace they had doused in dragons fire. It lit ablaze quick, exploding into an inferno from hell which even melted the stone in the building. While it burnt, the cameras followed Tiras to a flag post where he mounted his flag and raised it up, signalling that the country was now his.

---------

"Man, I hope he doesn't get mad at us." Belial commented to Rex, Mina and Cecilia who he was having lunch with. "I'm just glad to see the war over- since China has been so...accommodating with stopping our famine, maybe we can get your people and them to finally stop trying to kill each other."

Mina smiled and nodded. "Hopefully....as respectfully as I can say of your friend Rex, he seems to be a whole new breed from his grandfather in warfare."
Loraine was sitting on her bedside, even if the doctors recommended her to stay laying down, as she watched the broadcast from a small tv she had asked for. She just had to see. She even threatend to go there if they would not get her something to see it. She didn't wanted to use her power like that but she truly had to see. The words that the man of god said to her people she took to heart. Knowing he meant it and knowing her people would appreciate it. When she saw Tiras on stage her heart automatically beated harder. She puts her hand on her chest and scolds herself mentally to calm down. But how could she when his mere presence made her heart quicken. How he stood there, so strong, it was just a sight to see. And she felt proud. Proud that he was hers and that she will be soon standing beside him. She jolted a bit as the whole castle exploded, hearing the explosion even live. And that was when she realized, Britain was no nation of the Shreave's no longer. He truly did it.

------------

"I am not planning to get him mad. And yes, he is different indeed..." Rex said, a bit absentmidedly it seemed as he stirred the spoon in his coffee, looking down at it. He was truthfully not in the mood to talk but he had promised this lunch a long time ago. If he had known this would be happening today and yesterday in Britain he would have never made this apointment. His mind too occupied. Too much thinking about Britain. His former home country. He felt a bit twisted inside. If what Tiras said was true, which he did believe, it was good that the Shreave's were put off the throne. But in what way.... He shook his head slightly to clear it before putting the spoon in his mouth, cleaning it off before putting it down and sipping his coffee.
"Oh come on Rex- we left the old country a while ago." Belial said to him, having grown up in Britain himself with his foster family. "Its...terrible but it's politics and scandal with that empress- ain't nothing we could have done, I'm just glad we didn't get involved." He said while sipping his coffee before looking at Cecilia, smiling a bit. He was feeling pretty good living with his daughter and Cecilia and for him, life was on the up. "Shit..." He shook his head, seeing the palace burn. That emperor was as wild as those damn elves had been, just a lot smarter. He then looked at Cecilia again, scooting a bit closer. "Have your spies found anything of interest surrounding the emperor?" He asked, sort of liking the gossip Tiras made.
Rex did his best to smile as Belial tried to cheer him up, nodding as if he was agreeing on the things Belial was saying. Though as soon as Belial's attention was turned away from him his smile falters, sipping his coffee again to hide it. Because even if Belial could light heartedly let it go. He somehow could now. Not this soon. Not when the castle he admired and hoped to be an advisor in as a young boy was still burning hot.

Cecilia raises one eyebrow before grinning and chuckling, shaking her head a bit. "No." She said before putting her finger on his cheek and making him look the other way with his curious eyes. "I have told you before, I can not give you classified information. You gossipping dog."

-------

As Loraine waited for Tiras to return, she was actually against doctor's orders already working hard. Her mind atleast. Physically she was still as weak as a twig. But still. There were things she could do. Like learn Tiras's language. Though she quickly learned Japanese will be a pain. And she could learn about the elfs, which she only knew the surface customs and such off since they never focused on the 'workers' in the new world in their teachings. So she did not know how, but she was gratefull that Misrahan listened to her and actually managed to get her two books, one about elfs and one to learn Japanese, to pass her time. To prepare herself. She was to be his empress now. She had to be able to stand tall next to him. And these were the first steps. She was frowning slightly as she kept on repeating some Japanese sentences in her mind. "Wat-taschi wa Loraine-dezu. O ai dekit-... Dekittee kō...eidesu." She tried, but she felt like she was butchering the sounds as she had never heard much Japanese before.
"Gossiping? Why I never." Belial chuckled out, shaking his head. "I just like a good story, that's all- the juicy stuff they don't put in the history books." He said with a grin. "Come on babe, you gotta tell me at least what the war was even for- was it a tale of two lovers, battling for the heart of a lady?" He laughed out. "Or is it a mad emperor, burning his way to glory, taking all he ever wanted?" He shook his head, explaining it jokingly like he would a tale.

---------

"It gets easier." Tiras said quietly, walking in with a bouquet of flowers and a broad smile. It had been a bit since the palace burning and he had left the logistics to his generals and captains, setting up a chain of command to work logistics. "You'll have time, don't worry. We'll be here until you're back at a liveable weight again." He said with a slight faltering smile, putting the bouquet in a vase. "How was the speech?"
Cecilia raises one eyebrow. Gossiping? Always. Belial had a curious nose. That's why she now uses two locks on her work computer. Just in case. "That is still gossiping." She teases before sticking out her tongue. "And I think you already know but you want my confirmation. He just claimed lady Hayes, Calix's former fiance who had been gone missing and put out of the throne line, as his empress. I think you know the story." And still she fell for it, telling him more than she should.

--------------

Loraine looked up from the book, a smile immediatly forming on her lips and it growing even bigger as she saw what he had brought her. That was so sweet off him, And yes, she knew she had time. She had it now as well so she would use it fully. She actually aimed for being able to speak atleast some Japanese before they got to Japan. Well, she guessed going to Japan was his plan.... "Tiras... Sit." She said as she gently takes his hands and pulls softly to make him sit on her bedside facing her. She did not let go of his hands. "You gave me chills when I saw you on that stage. Good chills. And I can honestly say I am excited and proud that i will be standing next to you there soon." She started with a smile before it slightly faltered. Letting go a small breath as she thought of how to say this. "I have been thinking. You... Have alot of land now. Alot of people. Alot of responsibillities. And I believe you when you say you will rebuild and protect your new lands. But... I honestly wonder how you will when you are so far away from here... I am certain you have plans for it. For people to be put in positions to take care of pieces of lands, to rebuild them and report to you. Or something along those lines. But I feel responsible for all of this. Even if you say it is not I truly do. I love my people. I love these lands. And I want to help rebuild what I feel responsible of destroying. And I can not do that from such a big distance... Do you get what I am saying?" She finished quietly as she lifts up his hands and softly lays a kiss on his knuckles.
"I'm not sure if I want to believe that our neighbor started a war because he wanted another man's woman." Belial said before sipping his coffee, shaking his head before setting it down and sighing. "Shit though...I'd do the same for you though so.." He shrugged. "Maybe its not so bad. What's really crazy to think is that I helped this-" Belial bit into his sandwich. "-if I never saved Henry, he'd never have sent an agent to provoke an elven civil war which would have never made the emperor go talk to the king, meet his wife and cheat with her." He finally swallowed his food. "It's the little things like that which make things kinda cool...Bailey does anyways." He said with a smile, knowing his daughter was his biggest fan.

-------------

Tiras held his face straight as he listened to her, not wanting to do anything that may change what she is saying and wanting to listen. He listened, sitting down next to her before nodding his head in agreement. "I agree, there is nobody I'd trust more to lead the reconstruction of these lands- that is before all else." Tiras stated definitively. "So with that agreed on, we need to think of how we're going to run these colonies. With me breaking the nobility system in this country...a new system needs to be put in place. I am not a colonist, my grandfather was and he appointed very good men to lead the places my great grandfather took over. I believe that we shall give the noble houses a colony and tell them that either they can get on board or become paupers...which leaves me to your family.. what do you want done with them?" He asked while looking into her eyes, holding onto her hand with his. "I know nothing of them other than they seemed to betray you, though I see it as self survival from Calix as he surely would have punished them too if they spoke out, no?"
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Cecilia could not help but smile as he said he would do the same thing for her. Yes she really believed that. Heck, he would set everything on fire for her or Bailey. When he talked about the events leading up to it she could not help but think about how the littlest things could connect together onto one big thing. It was strange how the world sometimes worked. "You're right.... It is a bit strange to think about it that way. The what ifs i mean. If you had not done that this might have not happend. It's weird that it connects together so much."

--------

Loraine smiled softly as he agreed, feeling a bit relieved actually as he showed her they would be equals in this. Working together instead of her just being the woman standing next to him for the picture. She would never want to be just that. She could help. And she was glad he saw that as well. When he suddenly changed the subject to her parents her smile falters as she looks to the side. Her parents. The hate they had showed her when she was judged and imprisont. She did not want to talk bad about them but... "It is not just seeming.... In all truth, I am certain they agreed with Calix. I even think they might have wanted a higher punishment for me. And to show that they made sure that they came to my cell in the first week to tell me how much of a disgrace I was and if I ever got out I would not have a place home again. That I had failed them. They have three sons that they love. I was purely birthed to keep their end of the arrangement tobthe Shreave's" She said in all honestly, looking sad about it but not devastated as she had known for forever and she had never expected her parents to be on her side or show her mercy.
"Thinking about it too much hurts my head." Belial admitted with a head shake. "Hopefully they don't mention me in the history books about this mess, it looks a bit bad." He said before biting into his sandwich again. He then for a moment held a bit of sadness, thinking about when he killed Henry. For a moment he could see a bit of remorse in Henry's eyes- see a fear inside of him that Belial wasn't used to seeing in a man's eyes. He swallowed his sandwich, having his appetite now a bit diminished from the thoughts before he looked at Cecilia's face and felt it return; his happiness. "Unlike you."

------------

Tiras sat back and breathed from his nose, having prayed to his god that he wouldn't have been so cruel to have made her family the way he believed they may be. He knew that she loved them still as she was that kind of person, but he knew as well that they would need to face a justice fitting- the emperors justice. "Pfft, I'm way better than that guy they wanted to you marry- cuter too." He said to lighten the mood. "Little did they know you'd have a bigger home and that their agreement meant literally ash." He commented before narrowing his eyebrows, now getting mad himself. "You know what. I'm making them governor of the new world- they wanted to help create this mess by kissing the boots of that king, they'll atone by sweeping his garbage. I'll let THEM figure out how to make it work with the elves...doesn't that sound fair?"
Cecilia raises one eyebrow before shaking her head and chuckling. "No thank you. I don't have the want or the need to be mentioned in a history book either. It is fine this way, staying like the shadow that we are." She said, really hoping that some idiot won't decide that she has to be in such a thing. There is no need for it. "Let us just help from the shadows and not have our faces plastered in a book. Except for you Rex. You know you will be in one of them one day." Rex could not help but grin a bit and shrug, not minding it, as he finishes his coffee.

-------

Loraine could not help but giggle a bit at his words. There he goes again. Though she got serieus again when he talked about his plans with ber parents. She thought them over. It would be one hell of a job, the New World... "It sounds very fair. Though I do not want them to just sweep up the mess and neglect the lands and the people afterwards. I do thrive for the New World to be just as just, safe and a happy place for the people there to live as any other of your lands. And I want for the elfs to be equal there. It will be alot of work. And if I notice that my parents are not thriving or working to accomplish that, I want you to take them out of there immediatly. I am not going to let those lands go to ruin just because they do not have the heart to work for it." She was very clear on that.