র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং 5723 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5601-5650 of 5723

বছরখানেক আগে IAMYOURENEMY said…
"A humble viewpoint- you were not raised to be a king." Excella commented to her. "At some point you must decide what it is you are dong with all the strength in the world- whether it be by god, or the universe or...something. If you don't believe in something very strongly, nothing will." She said as she finished up getting the deer skinned and processed, wiping her hands with a blood soaked rag. "Anyways...how is your husband about it all? His...departure from hos homeland?"
বছরখানেক আগে Mirra1007 said…
Loraine was indeed not raised to be a King. But a Queen. A shadow to the King. A picture. But she was glad that was not the position she had gotten. Now she could really make a change which she probably would not have had the chance for before. And what she was doing? Making the changes she could for the people she could help. That was all she was striving for. At her question though she was a bit taken back. Not really having talked to anyone about that and she was a bit hesistant if she should. "Pretty rough. But it is getting better." She guessed that was the least she could say about it.
"I suppose that's an answer. I imagine then that it's been rough, considering you are quiet about it." Excella observed while skewering some of the meat and putting it over to fire, crouching a bit for the warmth and having her hands on her elbows as she rested her head on the middle. "Believe me...I know. Radriel knows too...honestly if we could get the two from killing each other, they probably could be able to help each other you know."
Loraine could not help but crack a small grin as the woman seemed to see right through. Though she knew she would have. Excella had sharp eyes and instincts she had learned in the mere days they have known eachother. She chuckles a bit at her next words. "I think so as well. Though there is alot of bad bloos between them. How we will make it work between them I honestly do not know. Perhaps if they see us working well together they won't have much of a choice anymore."
"They will be forced to if they want to eat." Excella grumbled out while watching the fire char the deer chuck. "Theres guards keeping them locked in their rooms. One room has food coated in nightshade, a poison that hurts humans. One is coated in Dragon Grass, which will hurt an elf- it's in the opposite room of the elf and human...kinda human, and they have a hole the size of a quarter to try and figure out how they can outsmart the guards and eat."
Loraine's eyes widened a bit surprised. Did she really do that? Oh dears. She puts a hand on her heart before she starts to chuckle and shake her head, finding it very very amusing to picture them like that. "I know my huaband is not going to be in a good mood when I return now." Though it was clear she was lovinf it. And hoping it worked. It also showed her Excella knew how to plan ahead. And force her will onto anyone.
"Or he'll be in an amazing one because he's made a new friend- believe me, you'll be hearing all about it as the man of the house is in on it." Excella said with a giggle, remembering how Mr. Hayes's eyes had lit up when he heard that those two would be trapped in his home, being forced to suffer for a bit.

"Let me out you bastard!" Tiras said while banging against his barricaded door, knowing that Mr. Hayes could hear him. "Loraine is going to hear all about this- I'll have you made a pauper!"
That did not get Loraine's hopes up but it did not wipe away her grin either. "Well, let us hope that is works. Even for a bit." She says though she was pretty sure her husband was going to complain alot about this for a long time. Even if he would manage to get on better terms with Radriel.

Mr Hayes was calmly enjoying his morning coffee as the yelling of the man was so loud he could hear it all the way to dining room. He merely chuckles as he opens the morning paper. "Just you try, boy."
"You human bastard, I'll beat you to death with your own limbs!" Radriel called out to him, banging on his barricaded door before sighing and pacing himself around the room, wondering what the hell had happened. "Did he capture Excella?" He asked out quietly to himself, going to the back of the room and feeling his stomach growl as he looked at food. He went to it and sniffed it and nearly vomited, realizing it was coated in dragon grass.

"Lemme guess, your food is poisoned too?" Tiras asked through the wall hole, leaning against it.

"Yup." Radriel sighed out, walking over to it and leaning against it as well to speak to him. "Any idea where the girls are?"

"No, I believe he's taken them." Tiras said while sounding like he was trying to keep it together. "Agree to disagree on everything, cause we need to get out."

"Are you going to keep wailing about how you suck at dodging spears?"

"Only if you shut up about me being a half breed."

"Alright, guess we're dying."

"Are you fucking kidding me."

"Yes, do I seem stupid?" Radriel sighed out. "Let's start planning."
The next day Loraine and Excella returned from their trip through some villages and the head capital, Elvenan. They had worked extremely well together, Excella pointing out what was needed and Loraine writing down and planning already. She had alot of notes and ideas now what to do and what steps to take. It had been tiring. So when they arrived back at the mansion around lunchtime she needed a small break. Some sleep and a cup of tea would be nice. Just some alone time to process it all. The plans and what she had experienced and seen. This experience and seeing it with her own eyes convinced her even more that these lands needed to be protected and healed. They walked into the main hall. Not seeing their husbands yet. "How about we go see how much your plan has worked out?" She asked with a smile, really having become somewhat on a friendship like terms with her.
"Yes." Excella said while hearing the mansion be awfully quiet, making her suspicious. As she went up the stairs she began to realize more and more that the house had no one awake and when she went to the rooms she saw why. Radriel's door was busted and into his room was one big hole in the wall where Tiras had burst through. Inside the room was one naked guard that was about Tiras's height and through the mansion there was unconscious guards leading up to Donovan Hayes's quarters, where Tiras stood outside the door asleep as Radriel tried to annoy Donovan into giving up the girls location.

"So where are they?" Radriel asked for the thousandth time, looking at him in the eyes.
Loraine puts her hand on her heart as she saw the damage the men have done to the walls and door. Oh my. This was not the friendly bonding Excella probably had in mind. And she had a feeling she knew where their men were. And the fact that more guards laid down unconcious as they walked towards her father's office confirmed it. She saw Tiras against the wall she could not help but smile. As he was asleep she softly approached him. "Tiras, love." She says softly.

Donovan looked extremely pissed off, being tied to a chair by this animal. The only reason he was not willing to spill the beans was because of the fact he was being this direspected in his own damn house. "You should just go back to your own elven denn."
Tiras was snoring, dreaming of being a golden dragon when he was gently awakened by Loraine. "Huh?" He asked her as he awoke groggily, squinting his eyes. "Loraine!?" He screamed out, waking up and seeing them both. "Where were you?! We thought that...that he took you guys and imprisoned you so he could become king!"

"Okay." Radriel said before picking up the bottom of the chair and flipping it, letting the crusty man hit his head on the chair as it crashed down with a loud thud before going outside of the room to hear the commotion, widening his eyes. "Huh?!"
Loraine's eyes widened as Tiras screamed out her name in surprise. Oh my. Ofcourse that is a thing they could have been thinking as well. She puts her hands on Tiras's chest as she smiles lovingly up at him, trying to calm him down. "Ofcourse not. We are perfectly fine. We went on a trip to the capital and some villages. We worked some things out. Made some plans. See what was needed from the Kingdom and see how we could work together. That you were locked up..... Was actually Excella's idea to force you two to sort things out." She said a bit apologetically. "Which is rather needed as we are going to be working together alot."
Radriel's jaw dropped and he looked like he wanted to yell at Excella but he shut up, seeing the look she was giving him and rubbing his face before looking at Tiras. "Well it worked although I have a great headache now." He grumbled out.

"Just like I had after you two were acting the other day." Excella said before smiling at Loraine, seeing it worked out before hearing a groaning coming from the room and seeing Donovan tied up to a chair that was flipped over. "I apologize for that Mr. Hayes, I didn't expect them to blame you."

"Never....let that happen again." Tiras said with a grin, trying to seem angry but unable to hold a full angry face.
Loraine smiled back up at him, moving her hands up to his cheeks to cradle them before sweetly kissing his lips, having missed him the last few days as well. "I will try." She said before looking into the room, seeing her father nearly unconcious from the blow. "Could someone please untie him? I need to speak to my father in private. Now." The tone of her voice made it clear it was not going to be a gentle conversation. She had not spoken to him yet about the things she had found out about the lands. As her father had neglected them.
"Yeah I will." Tiras said as he went to the room and sat Donovan up, untying him before smiling at him. "I greatly apologize for that. We were under the impression that- well, shit you know what we were thinking. I know that probably doesn't make it any better but..yeah." Tiras rubbed the back of his head awkwardly.
Donovan did not smile in return. He merely rubbed his wrists as he looked at his daughter, her eyes not looking all to happy at the moment. She should have stayed in Britain. What he had thought she would have.

Loraine walkes into the room, no smile on her face as she looked at him. "Could everyone pleaae leave the room? Perhaps go get to the dining room for lunch. I will be there as soon as I can join.... Don't wait for me though."
"Alright. Everyone, let's get to the dining room." Tiras said to Loraine and Radriel, shutting the door behind him to leave the two to their discussion while he began to politically maneuver the elves, speaking on a myriad of things including how the trip to Elvenan went, a trip for him in the future, immediate aid for the elves and inviting the elves to Britain for the first time.
Loraine walked up to her father's desk as she pulls out two stacks of paper she had in the hip bag she had been carrying. "Now you are may to explain to me why the numbers you report to me weekly are so far off from what data I managed to collect in a mere two days." She jabs her finger on the stack. "You report to me weekly about the raise in wealth, population and more. While I onky see a decrease, sickness and poor conditions. What HAVE you been doing here, father." She asked him sternly.

Donovan's eyes got fierce as he stood up straighter. "Mind your tone, little lady. You are still speaking to your father."

"And you are speaking to your Queen!" She would not back out of this. "You have been decieving me and I demand an answer."

Donovan sat down in his chair, leaning his elbows on the table as he leans his chin on his fists. "You won't be Queen for long like this. Queen Seiken. How many daggers do you want in your back. First Japan, you marry into that bloody line. Marry an half elf. And now you even wish to help those animals. Because that is what they are. And they will ravish you. Now that they know you gave a finger they will take your whole hand. To those beasts. I lied indeed. And I do not regret a thing. They do not deserve a thing more then what they have now. Why would anyone try to tie a golden collar around a rabbid dog. It is a waiste of gold. Just like this is going to be a waiste of time and resources. I did what was best for Britain while you let your head be filled with pretty elf words and sympatie for creatured who will never give it in return. They will take their independence first, and then Britain before at last your head. You are going to make Britain fall like that. And it started the second you started to fuck that elf." He stood, clearly having been holding this back. Enraged and digusted by her. "You trew the whole of Britain away for a lover. While you could have ruled it all alongside Callix. What we have trained you for. What we have given life for you for. You are chosing those elfs over your own people. And I am ashamed of what has happend and will happen to Britain because of you. You are not going to be called my daughter any longer!"

Loraine was quiet, looking down. "Is that so...." but when she looked up she was not sad like Donovan had expected. Nor hurt. Her eyes were just as fierce as his, which took him back a bit. "Then you are merely a man I am working with. One I suppose I can not work with as you do not share my ideals. Nor do you have the best interest in my people. ALL of them." She grabbed the papers and trew them towards him. "I am Queen of Britain. And you have decieved your Queen. Neglected your duties. And commited in that regard, treason to the crown. And you will be judged like that. Hereby I strip you of you title and your position. You will go to trial for this and I will personally see to your punishment."

Donovan paled befote he turned red in raged, slamming his hands on the desk. "YOU CAN NOT DO THIS! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT! YOU WOULDN'T HAVE EVER BEEN IN THAT POSITION IF IT HAD NOT BEEN FOR US!" He screamed out but it did not faze her.

"I can and I will. I AM Queen. And if it is because of you that I am, it is because of you failed." Loraine said as she turned to leave.

"DON'T YOU TURN YOUR BACK ON ME! WE ARE NOT DONE YET!"

"We are!" Loraine said without turning around.

Out of pure rage, Donovan grabbed her arm as she was almost at the door, making her struggle to get out of his grip as he trew her back into the room. She lost her balance and yelped as she tripped down into a glass low table he had near his sofa, shattering the glass and cutting open the palms of her hands as she tried to catch herself. "You are not going to do this to me. I am not letting you. Queen or not!"
While Tiras spoke to the Elven leaders he noticed Radriel stand up and quickly start walking after his hears pointed. Excella followed, feeling the same thing he was and waving to Tiras to go. Tiras began to run, hearing a commotion in Donovan's room and going towards to door only to find it was locked. He kicked the door open and saw her hands bleeding, gritting his teeth and walking over before grabbing him by the throat.

"We are savage animals who will take the hand after being given a finger?" Radriel asked him, looming over as he saw Tiras hold him.

Tiras looked mad enough to kill him yet this was still the father of Loraine and he had trouble doing it, knowing that god disapproved of murder. Still he was mad enough and began to strike him a few times before Excella grabbed his hand.

"Don't prove him right." Excella said to Tiras, seeing the red on his cheeks. "We're more than animals, Tiras. Don't do that, either of you two. We are not coldblooded killers dammit."

"I am an animal." Tiras growled out, thinking of the racial abuse he'd suffered his entire life before tightening his grasp so hard it seemed that Donovan's eyes could explode out of his head.
Donovan's nose was bleeding as it was probably broken and he grasped Tiras's wrist, gasping for air. His eyes quickly turned bloodshot at the mere force of the hold and he tried to struggle his way out which was an almost laughable attempt. The difference in strength way too much.

"You are not." Loraine said as she carefully tried to stand up from the ground, wincing as there was still parts of glass stuck into her hand. "You truly are not.... Love, put him down. Please. He'll get what is coming to him. But not by your hands. No more sins by your hands." She pleaded him kindly, more bothered by the fact he would taint his hands even more than by the fact or her father dying.
Tiras grit his teeth, having the veins popping out from his forehead as he struggled to deal with the rage inside him, seeing every person that had ever insulted or belitted him because of what he was while he looked at Donovan. He then breathed, listening to Loraine and finally let him go to drop down to the ground, immediately looking back to Excella who nodded her head and Radriel who looked as if he wanted to step up and kill the man.
Donovan dropped to the ground and heaved for air just as two guards rushed in, neither sure how to judge the situation. Loraine spoke. "Take ny father to his room on lock down. He is not getting out as he will be impriskned and trialed for his crimes against the crown. And find my mother as well. I want to know what parts she has played in this. Knowing her, big enough." The guards saluated before they grabbed Donovan and pulled him out of the room to be temporarily imprisoned in his chamber as they had no other place to hold him in. Loraine sighs out a bit. "I am sorry you both had to witness this. But I assure you I disagree on everything my father said and this will not go unpunished." She tried to stand tall as the queen she was. But her eyes were wet and her hands trembled as she tried to get some glass out of her hand to distract herself. She was very shaken up. Even if she tried to hold her head high, it lookednlike she could break any second. Stilk she talked on. Hoping that that would help not weaken her position. She was Queen. "I will personally make sure from now on things between Elvenan and Britain will be handled properly. Not middle person. I really hope I did not lose any faith you had in the crown because of this."
"It's only been increased, I assure you." Radriel said before breathing out, feeling a bit of pressure and joy relieved from seeing that man dragged to a cell. "You know...it is during one's moments of weakness you can see their true colors. You've yet to lash out at us or call us animals- it is how I know in a way you will be good for us, both of you." He then looked a bit to the side. "Well, we'll leave you two together. Summon us when you're ready for us to visit your home." He said as Excella left with him, leaving Tiras to tend to her wound as he got a first aid kit out of the bathroom and got to glass out of her hand before putting antiseptic spray on it and then dressing the wound, shaking his head.

"Are you..okay?" Tiras asked, knowing full well she was not.
Loraine nodded at Radriel's words, knowing from her lessons it was far from polite to not speak with words but nodding was the only thing she could muster before they left. Everything after that went in a bit of a haze as she kept replaying her father's words and what just has happend in her mind. Had he truly never felt any love for her? Nor trust? Had she truly been just a mere puppet for him to get into better wealth. She had known. But this was that fact served on a silver platter. The look he had given her, one of disgust and dissapointment, was almost just as bad as the look of rage he had given her. When Tiras talked to her she seemed to snap out of her thoughts, having felt nothing as he treated and now bandaged her wounds. Tears quicklt sprung back into her eyes and fell down her cheeks as she began to sob, clutching her hands now to her chest.
"Oh come here." Tiras said while bringing her close to his chest, brushing her head with his hand and putting his nose on top of her head as he closed his eyes, hugging her tightly. "I understand, my love. It's okay, I know that you need to cry for a while. Just let it go." He whispered to her, knowing sometimes you just needed to cry.
Loraine burried her face in his chest as she cried, letting it all out. And after awile she quieted down till she fully stopped crying, though she did not move, needing his embrace just a much, if not more, as letting her tears go. She tilted her head a bit up and kissed the closest thing her lips could find, which was his neck. "Thank you... I love you." She said quietly, feeling a bit emotionally drained and knowing there would be more to come.
"I love you too, Loraine. You know that...I've given everything to be here with you." Tiras whispered to her, closing his eyes as he had his hands in her hair feeling as if she was the only thing that mattered in his world. He moved his hand and pushed her chin up, kissing her lips before giving her a smile to combat her tears, feeling his heart throb and seeing everything else around him not exist.
Loraine closed her eyes as they kissed before giving him a soft smile in return. He truly has done that. Giving everything up for her. She caresses his cheek as she looked at him lovingly. Even if she probably looked horrible because of the crying right now. She wipes some tears away, before taking a deep breath, feeling calmer again. "Thank you...." she said quietly. "I am glad you did.... And I am glad that you and the elven King seem to get along a tad bit better now." Atleast that was a positive outcome of today.
"He likes sweets. Radriel, the thorny dragon or whatever he calls himself raided the sweets cabinet." Toras laughed out, smiling before kissing her forehead. "And he's...sadly not as bad as I thought, albeit a bit violent. We....could fix things with them, but that's for another time." He grumbled out before looking around and wincing. "Archaeus's ass, we should get out of this depressing hole."
Loraine could not help but grin and then giggle. The biggest scariest intimidating elf she has ever seen likes sweets. If he liked kitty cats as well she would not be able to be intimidated by him anymore. "I am glad to hear that. Excella she is also a great person. I think we are really going to work this out." She said with a smile before nodding, agreeing and wanting to leave now as well.

A few months passed. Loraine together with Excella managed to make small progresses in Elvenan. The problem of diseases being the first one they were tackling. Which is why Loraine made frequent visits to tge new world but Excella and Radriel had yet to come. And because of her frequent visits, and the need for someone to still make decisions when she was gone, they were going to crown Tiras King soon. On the other side of the world, Japan was also crawling out of the mess that was left, Li Jun already proving to be a true emperor. Even if the former houses were still much discontent.

Nanako was tapping her nails nerveusly on the table as she sat outside in the gardens. The table filled with finger foods as she waited for Li Jun to arrive. It was their three month aniversery already. And she decided to celebrate it so she asked Genjo to clear his afternoon a long time ago and then now to go get him to the garden. He probably had no idea. She smiles a bit as her ring catches the sunlight. Time flew by so fast. And she loved every second of it. Yes, even the lessons to become a better empress which the tutors tried to shove down her throath.
"By bringing back the feudal system we can unite the country once more and bring together the strongest regime the world has ever seen- a few well placed marriages, an assassination or two and the Seiken bloodline could be the most secure it's ever seen." Sanda said to Li Jun, doing his monthly reunification of the houses proposal.

"I'll consider it, as always. Now please leave, I have a meeting to attend." Li Jun said while a smile forming on his bearded face, being in high spirits as usual as he went to the gardens and found his wife sitting at a table, feeling his heart throb while he went to see her, knowing what she had done. "You managed to make Genjo take my time off- you really do have a silver tongue." He chuckled out, today wearing emerald and gold robes while his medallion hung between his chiseled hairy pecks. "I hope I didn't leave you waiting too long, Sanda was jabbering again. Happy three months...my love."
Nanako immediatly sat a bit more upright as she was laying on the table and smiles brightly at him, her heart pounding faster. This man's effect on her got stronger by the day. "You know I do. I use it alot. For many things." She says with a catlike grin, knowing damn well she could accomplish everything with her tongue. In and outaide the bedroom. "It is okay. I know he loves to hear himself talk." She stood and kissed him. "Haply three months. I let the cooks prepare some food."
"I'm sure they never tire of making our food, my love- they don't get to do it often." Li Jun laughed out, smiling at how stupid his own sarcasm was. "So...its our three months. We'll have our nice dinner- what's out dessert?" He chuckled out, looking at Nanako and winking as he shifted in his seat to be comfortable.
Nanako chuckles and rolls her eyes a bit. Sometimes his jokes were so bad they were good. When he already started talking about 'dessert' she could not help but laugh a bit and shake her head. "You are such an animal." She says with a grin before that grin turned into a soft smile. "We'll see later about that. But for now, I got you an other gift." She said as she grabs a rectangular shaped black box from under her chair as she had hid it. She handed it over to him, her heart pounding fast. It was black and it looked like a jewerly box. Like long enough for a bracelet or a necklace or such. But that was not what was inside. Because what was inside was the pregnancy test she had done secretly one week ago. And it was positive.
Li Jun looked at the box curiously and wondered what exactly could be in there. He had access to every jewel he could ever want and no longer did he find such material items to entrance him and she knew. Yet when he opened it his heart jumped just the same, finding instead something that was priceless and having his jaw finally drop for once, looking at her dumbfounded and completely shocked. "Pregnant?!" He asked her, having his eyebrows up and his heart pounding hard.
Nanako nods as she lets out a breathy laugh, tears appearing in her eyes seeing his reaction. He looked like he was in such a state of shock. Which was actually what she had been going for. Next to ofcourse extremely excited and some tears. "Yes, I-" she had to clear her throat to get the heavy emotions out of it. "I found out like a week ago though the doctor said I might be already 7 weeks along."
Li Jun was quiet, knowing full well this wasn't a joke and breathing out. He would be a father, but he didn't know how to be a father so he'd never be one and in a way, that was scarier than anything he'd ever done. He always had a plan A, B and C for everything in life but he couldn't with this; he couldn't understand it. He simply put his face into his hands and looked like he was trying to not have an anxiety attack as he sniffed. "How does one even be a dad?" He asked with a sob, hiding his face.
Nanako saw him actually going into the first stages of freakking out. They had talked before about wanting children but him being afraid of how that child would turn out because of him. She had calmed him down then but back then it had been talk. Now it was getting real. She was pregnant and they were going down this road now together. "Oh honey." She did not take his hands away from his face but instead puts her hands on his shoulders. "There is no plan or way to be a dad. It is just something you figure out ti be every single day. Every day will be a challenge. But you are not alone in this. We are in this together. We'll learn and do together. And honestly, I am not afraid. I believe in you. I believe in is. And you are already so great with Chase and Aimey. This child is going to be blessed with you as a father." She encouraged hin, getting emotional as well, tears running down her face but she was still smiling.
"Ho boy." Li Jun breathed in deeply and then out, his hands shaking a small bit. "This is good- we'll have our baby and...it'll be good, we'll have it all be good and your little ones will be able to help...and it'll be fine." He smiled. "I got this. We got this.." He shined his teeth to her, looking at her and seeing the beautiful woman she was- she was going to be a mother now. "How..do you feel?"
Nanako smiled more now that he seemed to calm down a bit. She took his hands in hers. "I feel great honestly. Excited. Thrilled. And with each day, sadly, more nauseous in the morning. At first the not feeling good started around lunch but now it is sneaking to the mornings." She says with a slight chuckle. She reaches out and caresses his cheek. "And you? Calming a bit more down now?"
Li Jun breathed out, looking down before nodding his head. "Nervous but...I'm there, I'm ready. Not really but accepting- I understand now that...this is happening and this is what we're doing." He smiled and looked into her eyes. "Do you.. well.." He grinned. "Well. Do the kids know?" He looked giddy, looking at her. "Would they be happy?"
Nanako smiled a bit more, seeing his fear slowly turn into excitement. She shakes her head. "Not yet. I wanted you to be the first one to know. But they will be absolutely thrilled. That is certain." She takes one of his hands and puts it on her stomach, even if there was not much to feel yet. "You know, the coming months, you better be carefull. I will get very moody from time to time. And while normal woman just trow a temper tantrum, I will possibly start trowing knives." She says jokingly with a grin.
"I already walk on eggshells woman, must I walk on ice now and dodge?" Li Jun asked with a grin, knowing he did his best to appease his wife at all times. He then softened his grin, unable to truly imagine what it was like to nourish and care for a life inside of you. "No but...I'll do my best to make you happy Nanako, as always. I heard motherhood is...rough, especially with Seiken children- I was thirteen pounds and nearly split my mother in half at our birth so I had to be cut from her stomach because she couldn't get me out."
Nanako giggles at his joke. Knowing they were joking now but she really meant the warning. Who knows how grumpy she will get. And she will blame it all or hormones. She hoped she would not make it too hard on him. Her eyes widened though about his birth. "How many pounds?!" Dear lords. She can't push out such a large baby, right?! "If he is going to be thirteen pounds they are going to have me sedated. Or knocked out."
"Oh, come now you'll be fine." Li Jun smirked. "Its not like you're giving birth to an elven toddler like some human women have done...and survived. Just a baby emperor." He tried to reassure her but internally he questioned greatly his luck in the endeavor. "Or something like that. The last birth I was at was Genjo"s so I may he a bit dated on my knowledge of childbirth."
"I'll be fine? I'll be fine if the child weighs around 7 pounds at birth. 13 will cause alot of complications. I can rip down there. The placenta could tear beforehand and cause internal massive bleeding. Not to forget pre-eclampsia, pregnancy diaberes and such.... I know quite a bit about childbirth." Nanako explains though now she was realizing she probably was scaring him as she was ranting up ways that a pregnancy could kill her. Though she making herself a bit nerveus now as well.
"Oh god." Li Jun said to her. While they were on their celebration, Li Jie found himself quietly patrolling the palace which had seemed to more and more be a prison away from home. To him, the walls reeked evil and no amount of decoration or changes could make that change. He found himself in the office where Genjo was working, having his red hair tied up and his facial hair neatly trimmed into a goatee like his father had. "Buys day, brother?" He asked, looking tired more than anything else
"It'll be fine though! Not all pregnancies have complications. So we just got to have faith in it." Nanako said witg a big forced smile, trying not to make him freak out again.

"Ones who have faith will be blessed by good fortune indeed." A male voice spoke behind them, causing Nanako to lightning fast grab the knife that was on the table and turn around in her chair to eyes the white haired wide eyed man.

"Who are you." She demanded as she did not regonize the man and the white robes he was wearing did not show he was a guard.

Misrahan puts his hands a bit up in surrender before chuckling. "Feisty. I like you. We have never met before though perhaps your husband might regonize me." He locked eyes now with Li Jun with a slight grin. He was the man from the vampire eclipse. That day cameras had been all around for the president to see how the fight was going. And even though they probably cracked quickly enough so not all could be shown to the president and his guests, the Chinese royals. But Misrahan assumed the cameras had survived long enough for his powers to have shown. Even if it had been for a short while. And if they had, Li Jun would regonize him. Probably. "Let me introduce myself. My name is Misrahan, an honour to meet the new Emperor and Empress of Japan." He said with a bow. "I was a divine servant of former emperor Tiras. Temporarily though by my father's blessing."

--------

Genjo looked up from his paperwork to see Li Jie walk in, making him smile slightly as he finishes writing some things down. "More buzy than usual. Our empress asked me if I could arrange for oyr emperor to be free this afternoon since it is their three month celebration. And there is not a way I could say no to her so here I am, doing some paperwork for him." He had been doing that more often lately as Li Jun seemed to make true of his words, trying to prepare him for whatever position the emperor had in mind for him. Honestly, he would rather stay a guard. But that was apparently not an option anymore. "You like tired. Anything wrong?"